Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:43 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

1 scum within Bella and Aureal.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:43 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Maybe maybe black maybe maybe Roulette. But those 2 are sussy considering the VC.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:43 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 319, Skygazer wrote: hmmm cant say i remember why ive seen kitty get miseliminated in the past. i am wary i suppose.

i'll think about switching back to khaos
I'm thinking of stuff like this from my last game with him.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:45 pm

Post by BBmolla »

don't really want to vote KittyTacky atm fwiw

anyone have aureal meta are they always this useless
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:47 pm

Post by BBmolla »

khaos is town these wagons blow
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:49 pm

Post by BBmolla »

okay nvm aureal decided to be useful like four pages ago
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:50 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 279, Black wrote: I think Aureal might be scum here

I've never seen her act like this before and this whole thing just feels like one big distraction. My first thought is that she could be the kitty partner instead of Roulette. She's doing whatever she can to make bella look bad while maintaining her joke vote on Sky, which just so happens to be the wagon tied with kitty's and most likely to go through if his doesn't

She hasn't given any thoughts on Kitty at all, and vice versa

I'm used to logical arguments and cooperation from Aureal and I'm not seeing either of those things here
what does "act like this before" mean
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:52 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 303, KittyTacky wrote: I'm town, and Khaos is more likely town too.

But there's less chance of a townie dying if Khaos hangs. And I play d2 and onwards pretty good compared to d1.

VOTE: Khaos
who do you actually think is scum
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:54 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 325, KittyTacky wrote: 1 scum within Bella and Aureal.
In post 326, KittyTacky wrote: Maybe maybe black maybe maybe Roulette. But those 2 are sussy considering the VC.
VOTE: Bellaphant if I had to pick one.

But as I said I read way better when there's a flip.
~Vasex
~Enchant
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:57 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I have basically the same solve as kittytacky atm

VOTE: Aureal

I think I'd rather do this over Bellaphant, just cause I've seen scum Bella and this doesn't look the same. scum-Bella looks really pro-town lmfao
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:58 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 313, Organized Khaos wrote: So, what's going on? Is there anything I can do to save myself?
khaos do you think there is scum on your wagon? if you had to guess who would it be?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:59 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 236, Organized Khaos wrote:
In post 232, Roulette wrote: Khaos is mafia.
In post 130, Organized Khaos wrote:
In post 127, Merlyn wrote: Black is floating a theory that Roulette and Kitty might be the scum partners in the game. She has some reasoning for that which she explains in her posts. I'm trying to see what you think of it- do you think it's a good or bad theory, do you agree with it or disagree and what do think of Black for suggesting it.

Or if you want to talk about something else too.
It sounds like a good theory based on what I've seen so far this game. I think Black is town.
In post 212, Organized Khaos wrote:
In post 211, Black wrote: Khaos I'm not sure what you don't understand here. Roulette wants to know the specifics behind your townread. Right now it seems a little baseless
Because it is just vibes, I don't have evidence. I'm not good at evidence except for sometimes when I am.
This explanation means that he used many words that are not necessary to say his town read of Black. This means he is self-conscious of how he is perceived.
When I flip, I want you to imagine me saying, "I told you so."
I'll vote Khaos if anyone can find any singular example of newbscum making this post
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by BBmolla »

people giving roulette the newbcard pass but not khaos are mega sus
Organized Khaos
Organized Khaos
He/Him
Townie
Organized Khaos
He/Him
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:18 pm

Post by Organized Khaos »

In post 335, BBmolla wrote:
In post 313, Organized Khaos wrote: So, what's going on? Is there anything I can do to save myself?
khaos do you think there is scum on your wagon? if you had to guess who would it be?
I'd say it's Roulette.
Obsidian equals life! :D
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:17 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

~Vasex
~Enchant
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:15 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 334, BBmolla wrote: I have basically the same solve as kittytacky atm

I think I'd rather do this over Bellaphant, just cause I've seen scum Bella and this doesn't look the same. scum-Bella looks really pro-town lmfao
Harsh, but I did basically say this in my last game!
In post 337, BBmolla wrote: people giving roulette the newbcard pass but not khaos are mega sus
Yup
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:16 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Y?
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:36 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 336, BBmolla wrote:
In post 127, Merlyn wrote: Black is floating a theory that Roulette and Kitty might be the scum partners in the game. She has some reasoning for that which she explains in her posts. I'm trying to see what you think of it- do you think it's a good or bad theory, do you agree with it or disagree and what do think of Black for suggesting it.

It sounds like a good theory based on what I've seen so far this game. I think Black is town.
In post 211, Black wrote: Khaos I'm not sure what you don't understand here. Roulette wants to know the specifics behind your townread. Right now it seems a little baseless
Because it is just vibes, I don't have evidence. I'm not good at evidence except for sometimes when I am.
This explanation means that he used many words that are not necessary to say his town read of Black. This means he is self-conscious of how he is perceived.
I'll vote Khaos if anyone can find any singular example of newbscum making this post
Do you even understand what he means there? He didn't care to respond to me asking, just went silent. It sure sounds like a thing someone would say when they have been fighting against being miseliminated. That is exactly what Khaos was NOT doing. He literally said he was okay being voted out because he wasn't into the game. Am I really the only one who thinks you shouldn't freaking say that if you don't mean it? I didn't want to go after him when he said that because I've seen town with that attitude, but going from that into this posture where apparently now he does want to stay in the game is mega sus. Black literally did something like this in our last game when she was under pressure, saying she's okay going first to look like she's town because she didn't care about getting voted out. This is just that but way clumsier.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:40 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 337, BBmolla wrote: people giving roulette the newbcard pass but not khaos are mega sus
They're not anything alike. Roulette has opinions, opinions which are not at all easily come by. Khaos has what... a Black townread? Like everyone else?
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:41 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 341, Bellaphant wrote:
Y?
^Seconded. Why can't we just be TvT like I now figure is most likely?
-furtiveglance
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:02 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I said that since both wagons are likely town FMPOV, scum is likely in the somewhat semi-lurky people.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:14 pm

Post by Aureal »

Why's Khaos likely town?

And surely you're not calling Bella and I semi-lurky?
-furtiveglance
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:31 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 342, Aureal wrote:
In post 336, BBmolla wrote:

Do you even understand what he means there? He didn't care to respond to me asking, just went silent. It sure sounds like a thing someone would say when they have been fighting against being miseliminated. That is exactly what Khaos was NOT doing. He literally said he was okay being voted out because he wasn't into the game. Am I really the only one who thinks you shouldn't freaking say that if you don't mean it? I didn't want to go after him when he said that because I've seen town with that attitude, but going from that into this posture where apparently now he does want to stay in the game is mega sus. Black literally did something like this in our last game when she was under pressure, saying she's okay going first to look like she's town because she didn't care about getting voted out. This is just that but way clumsier.
look thats cool and all but im trying to find scum not an optimally playing player, can you find me an instance of newbscum making a post like that, if so I will vote khaos no argument
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:21 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 346, Aureal wrote: Why's Khaos likely town?

And surely you're not calling Bella and I semi-lurky?
Do you think total newbscum is self-conscious enough to act like this?
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:23 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Also maybe lurky wasn't the right word. You seem to be pretty generically agreeable aside from this current engagement which I don't think is scummy by itself but imo is when there are 2 wagons on town. You're happy with Khaos death and push them without much backing.
~Vasex
~Enchant

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”