BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:17 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 417, Aureal wrote: Someone wanna talk to me about why they townread Sky? I sure as hell don't, my read on her fluctuated some over the day but she never cracked null. I think her slot has gotten the least attention and could have been pretty townread or pretty scumread so its volatility sure makes it interesting that she's here in this group now.
This is scum
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:17 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 421, Roulette wrote:
In post 402, RH wrote: Mafia has nominated Khaos, Aureal, and Skygazer.
Ah. So Mafias use Nomination as night kill?
:/
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:21 am

Post by BBmolla »

Bella I didn’t choose these so idk what to tell you
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:21 am

Post by BBmolla »

BBmolla/Bella/Roulette woulda been way more fun
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:43 am

Post by Skygazer »

VOTE: Aureal
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:44 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 403, Aureal wrote:wut
In post 404, Aureal wrote: did Merlyn somehow sneak back into this game because that kind of brain-hurty decision is totally something she would do
i dont like this reaction
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:07 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 413, Skygazer wrote:
In post 274, Skygazer wrote: or maybe i'm just trying to get nominated :eyes:
it worked!
What do you mean by this?

What were people thinking is the most likely way for scum to arrange the nominations? I figured it was most likely that scum would take the safe route and put the strongest townies in, making it replace their nightkill. Clearly this is not what happened.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 416, Black wrote:
In post 414, BBmolla wrote:
In post 409, Bellaphant wrote: Nah, I'm low-key sure molla is scum
why

I woulda put myself in, this is boring

I think if you're scum then it would have made sense to put yourself in since you and your predecessor were so widely townread but this WIFOM isn't very convincing to me
When did BB become widely townread? The slot was empty most of the day. I had a bit of a townread on Merlyn for her lightheadedness but BB has done a great job trashing that.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:26 pm

Post by Black »

In post 432, Aureal wrote:
why

I think if you're scum then it would have made sense to put yourself in since you and your predecessor were so widely townread but this WIFOM isn't very convincing to me
When did BB become widely townread? The slot was empty most of the day. I had a bit of a townread on Merlyn for her lightheadedness but BB has done a great job trashing that.
I don't think anyone scumread Merlyn and the only negative read I'm finding on molla is Bella's comment about how she's seen him as charismatic scum before. Correct me if I'm wrong
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:27 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 425, BBmolla wrote:
In post 417, Aureal wrote: Someone wanna talk to me about why they townread Sky? I sure as hell don't, my read on her fluctuated some over the day but she never cracked null. I think her slot has gotten the least attention and could have been pretty townread or pretty scumread so its volatility sure makes it interesting that she's here in this group now.
This is scum
Are you ever gonna contribute a read that isn't just pointing at someone and declaring that they just are/aren't scum? This sure as hell doesn't give me any confidence that your Khaos townread is any good.
-furtiveglance
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by Black »

In post 424, BBmolla wrote:
why

Im confused is it scummy or not scummy that I’m not in the limpool

did you not just literally say both lmfao
It's scummy. I think the best play would be to nominate yourself if you're scum here but we've never played before so idk if you would make the best play or not
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:48 pm

Post by Skygazer »

In post 431, Aureal wrote:
In post 413, Skygazer wrote:
In post 274, Skygazer wrote: or maybe i'm just trying to get nominated :eyes:
it worked!
What do you mean by this?

What were people thinking is the most likely way for scum to arrange the nominations? I figured it was most likely that scum would take the safe route and put the strongest townies in, making it replace their nightkill. Clearly this is not what happened.
mostly just a joke that i did in fact get nominated. but i'm good at talking myself out of things and know it, so it seemed optimal in my mind to play kinda absently day one, just so scum might feel safer nominating themselves against me.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:50 pm

Post by Skygazer »

i can't say i'm sure she flips scum, but an aureal elimination sits better with me than a khaos elimination
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:13 pm

Post by Black »

Aureal what is your read on Khaos?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:17 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 436, Skygazer wrote: mostly just a joke that i did in fact get nominated. but i'm good at talking myself out of things and know it, so it seemed optimal in my mind to play kinda absently day one, just so scum might feel safer nominating themselves against me.
So you don't think scum would try to get a townread townie flipped here?
In post 437, Skygazer wrote: i can't say i'm sure she flips scum, but an aureal elimination sits better with me than a khaos elimination
Why? What changed about your Khaos thoughts when you decided to come after me instead?
In post 438, Black wrote: Aureal what is your read on Khaos?
Still the scummiest player here, an obvious priority elimination, and it's driving me crazy that people want to push back so much on that.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:21 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 433, Black wrote:
I don't think anyone scumread Merlyn and the only negative read I'm finding on molla is Bella's comment about how she's seen him as charismatic scum before. Correct me if I'm wrong
Being townread is not the same thing as not being scumread. Merlyn got a bit of townreads going on her, but it was early and didn't seem to be based on anything terribly solid. BB came in late and I think people were more concerned with the active wagons than trying to read him.
-furtiveglance
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:22 pm

Post by Black »

In post 439, Aureal wrote: Still the scummiest player here, an obvious priority elimination, and it's driving me crazy that people want to push back so much on that.
So you scumread both Khaos and sky? Where did these scumreads come from? It feels like you waited until after they were nominated to express these reads and that feels more like a survivalist thought process than you actually trying to solve the game

Wouldn't it make more sense for at least one of them to be town? Unless you think Mafia nominated both of themselves which I don't understand why they would do that
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:23 pm

Post by Black »

In post 440, Aureal wrote:
In post 433, Black wrote:
Being townread is not the same thing as not being scumread. Merlyn got a bit of townreads going on her, but it was early and didn't seem to be based on anything terribly solid. BB came in late and I think people were more concerned with the active wagons than trying to read him.
Ok, that makes sense, but in this situation I think most townread/least scumread are one in the same. Both should qualify someone to be nominated imo
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:26 pm

Post by Black »

I hope I'm not coming off as abrasive here. I'm just trying to understand your approach
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:35 pm

Post by Skygazer »

In post 439, Aureal wrote:
In post 436, Skygazer wrote: mostly just a joke that i did in fact get nominated. but i'm good at talking myself out of things and know it, so it seemed optimal in my mind to play kinda absently day one, just so scum might feel safer nominating themselves against me.
So you don't think scum would try to get a townread townie flipped here?
In post 437, Skygazer wrote: i can't say i'm sure she flips scum, but an aureal elimination sits better with me than a khaos elimination
Why? What changed about your Khaos thoughts when you decided to come after me instead?
In post 438, Black wrote: Aureal what is your read on Khaos?
Still the scummiest player here, an obvious priority elimination, and it's driving me crazy that people want to push back so much on that.
well uh none of us are what i would call "townread." i don't know what strategy scum would go for, there are probably a number of valid ways they could approach it.

my khaos scumread kind of died down (you may remember that i had voted kitty and then you over khaos towards the end of yesterday) because a lot of it was vibe and i started to like khaos' posting. i also think you're more likely to put yourself up than khaos. and based on just how everyone reacted to the nominations, i feel like khaos has approached today more naturally than you so far. who knows though, maybe all three of us are town. i think given the picks that's also a possibility.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:57 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 411, Black wrote: It doesn't make sense for scum not to put one of me/Merlyn in the pool since I don't think anyone scumread us? I could be wrong about that, I still need to look over the weekend pages in more detail

I'm town so that probably means molla is just scum here
Also where does this thought come from? If we operate from the thought that scum wants to nominate the most townread townspeople sure, and Bella is also a good candidate there. This is clearly not the world we live in. I don't think it'd make a lot of sense for them to put just townBlack in with people who are getting more scumread- that's just narrowing the pool further.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:06 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 441, Black wrote:
In post 439, Aureal wrote: Still the scummiest player here, an obvious priority elimination, and it's driving me crazy that people want to push back so much on that.
So you scumread both Khaos and sky? Where did these scumreads come from? It feels like you waited until after they were nominated to express these reads and that feels more like a survivalist thought process than you actually trying to solve the game

Wouldn't it make more sense for at least one of them to be town? Unless you think Mafia nominated both of themselves which I don't understand why they would do that
Are you kidding me???

Black, get your head in the game here please

My vote was on those two for most of day one. I nearly became the day one miselimination
because
I was seriously pushing Khaos and so people decided to wagon me instead. What happened to
your
scumread of Khaos?

And I don't even know where the last line comes from, I hadn't even mentioned my tinfoil theory that it
is
exactly Sky/Khaos yet. Why would you assume I was thinking that it's both rather than one or the other? :?
-furtiveglance
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:08 pm

Post by Black »

In post 445, Aureal wrote:
In post 411, Black wrote: It doesn't make sense for scum not to put one of me/Merlyn in the pool since I don't think anyone scumread us? I could be wrong about that, I still need to look over the weekend pages in more detail

I'm town so that probably means molla is just scum here
Also where does this thought come from? If we operate from the thought that scum wants to nominate the most townread townspeople sure, and Bella is also a good candidate there. This is clearly not the world we live in. I don't think it'd make a lot of sense for them to put just townBlack in with people who are getting more scumread- that's just narrowing the pool further.
I guess this makes sense
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 444, Skygazer wrote: my khaos scumread kind of died down (you may remember that i had voted kitty and then you over khaos towards the end of yesterday) because a lot of it was vibe and i started to like khaos' posting. i also think you're more likely to put yourself up than khaos. and based on just how everyone reacted to the nominations, i feel like khaos has approached today more naturally than you so far. who knows though, maybe all three of us are town. i think given the picks that's also a possibility.
??????

Khaos hasn't even posted today.

I'm approaching today less naturally than someone who hasn't even posted?

this is why sometimes I just really don't feel like trying ._.
-furtiveglance
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:15 pm

Post by Black »

In post 446, Aureal wrote: My vote was on those two for most of day one. I nearly became the day one miselimination because I was seriously pushing Khaos and so people decided to wagon me instead. What happened to your scumread of Khaos?
What? Your vote on sky didn't seem serious. You sheeped Merlyn's first post of the game in a very joking manner. And then you defended Khaos by saying you weren't going to vote a lurking new player D1. You only voted him after you got exasperated and seemed like you were giving up

Can you look at your iso and honestly tell me that your scumreads on the two were obvious?
In post 446, Aureal wrote: And I don't even know where the last line comes from, I hadn't even mentioned my tinfoil theory that it is exactly Sky/Khaos yet. Why would you assume I was thinking that it's both rather than one or the other?
Because you said today that you think they are both scum. Or at least you said that about Khaos. You questioned why people are townreading sky which made me think you scumread her. What am I missing here?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”