Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2450 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2448, Eiralox wrote: Because it's only day one and I'm not the only player in the game. You say storm. I say a pleasant paddle down the creek.
rough water await fool
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:53 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 2450, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2448, Eiralox wrote: Because it's only day one and I'm not the only player in the game. You say storm. I say a pleasant paddle down the creek.
rough water await fool
Not really i simply dont care about this game that much anymore so whether rough or placid ill be flyin high
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:59 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2434, Eiralox wrote: What

Ya'll had a perfectly good wagon on Gamma scum and threw it away

Whatever

Honestly I think I'm past caring

Good luck : )
Weren't you calling basically everyone calling you scum.....scum?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:05 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Suppose there's no point in being coy about it. I just didn't want to spoil the surprise we did get both to E-1.

GTH, if it had happened I would have hammered Elements. I genuinely lean town on both right now, but I lean town more on Bingle. I was okay with either only because I think both are high info elims. They have a lot of interactions and history to look at tomorrow.

They even have a very interesting associative with each other. Elements wagoned Bingle early, FL "saved" Bingle, then Elements went on to call Bingle town for basically the rest of the day. On the flip side Bingle has always been dubious of Elements. I think if one of them flips town, maybe they both do, but I also think the opposite could work. If one flips scum, they might be buddies. Hard to say if Elements was pocketing Bingle after the initial wagon, or if it was all a scum play.

I lean town on them just due to how they reacted to claim talk. I liked these posts from Elements

In post 371, Elements wrote: Kitty's info
In post 219, KittyTacky wrote: I am informed that a maf knows that there is a TP.
Scum knows there is a pr
Scum will now be on the lookout for any town that are crumbing a protective role
By telling town that Scum knows there's a pt, it protects the TP from getting found by Scum as easily
In post 373, Elements wrote: There is zero downside to telling town anything that scum knows

I don't see scum making these posts.

Similarly, how Bingle reacted to Naerys's Mailman claim, I don't see scum suggesting the strategy of her sending the IC verification messages first. This is specifically why I would hammer Elements over Bingle. I found this the tipping point between the two.

If we have nothing else happen before I go to bed, I'll probably vote Elements beforehand and you guys can figure it out before deadline.

Unless we want to turbo-lim someone else.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

who do you see as possible scum?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:12 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I will say as well, I am fully aware that Bingle could be pocketing me.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:16 pm

Post by Celebloki »

In post 2301, Celebloki wrote: ...

I guess my preferred lim pool for D1 is somewhere in CSS, Khaos, Drew, Naerys, or Chell. Maybe in that order.
From my earlier post, I kinda like any of these 5, maybe add Eira to that since he doesn't seem to want to make a case on anyone besides Gamma. I acknowledge that Khaos is a no info kill, but his response to being prodded and then seemingly bouncing out again is rubbing me the wrong way. Maybe we just elim him, let scum NK me and then you guys can pretend tomorrow is D1 of an 11 person mini or something. Maybe with some fun N0 night actions before it starts.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:17 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2427, Alianna wrote: Bingle (E-2): Sleepy Dragon, Chell, Naerys, Elements, camelCasedSnivy
This is legitimately one of the worst wagons I've ever seen.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:19 pm

Post by Celebloki »

It's telling that 3 of the people on Bingle's wagon are people in my preferred lim pool.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2456, Celebloki wrote:
In post 2301, Celebloki wrote: ...

I guess my preferred lim pool for D1 is somewhere in CSS, Khaos, Drew, Naerys, or Chell. Maybe in that order.
From my earlier post, I kinda like any of these 5, maybe add Eira to that since he doesn't seem to want to make a case on anyone besides Gamma. I acknowledge that Khaos is a no info kill, but his response to being prodded and then seemingly bouncing out again is rubbing me the wrong way. Maybe we just elim him, let scum NK me and then you guys can pretend tomorrow is D1 of an 11 person mini or something. Maybe with some fun N0 night actions before it starts.
I honestly don't dislike a fair chunk of that pool
the only real hold-off I have is I want to give Chell some more time to cook

Chell
Naerys
Drew
Khaos
CCS

here's my general willingness to vote those 5 out from least to most willing
<Embrace The Void>

Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:23 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Lol, that's my order as well, just in a more clear format. I ordered mine most to least. I might swap Khaos and CCS now though. Hard to say. I had a soul read of scum on RN and so far I don't get any sort of town vibes from CCS in his entrance or play since.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

for me Drew and Khaos are almost interchangeable, I just hate how Khaos dipped
<Embrace The Void>

Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:26 pm

Post by Celebloki »

I generally prefer not on Chell or Naerys, due to the claim by FL and the mailman claim, I agree that I'd rather let them cook and see what happens. But if the bottom 3 aren't happening, then I can be convinced of either of them.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:27 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2461, Gamma Emerald wrote: for me Drew and Khaos are almost interchangeable, I just hate how Khaos dipped
Wait what?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:30 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2414, Sleepy Dragon wrote: the lack of bad vibes is why they are scum

more seriously, don't feel like Bingle's been committing to any reads or initiating any plays, they're mostly coasting through the game.
But seriously, though, the fuck are you smoking?

I was the start of the Eiralox wagon. I prevented KL from making the thread shit even earlier by interceding between him and elements. I have had major pushes on Naerys and GE. I was the source of the hard townreads for KL and OWer. I, without a doubt, have done the most of anyone with regards to initiating plays, and your push is the exact opposite of the stated reason of other people voting me: That I'm controlling the thread too much.

I'm probably down to lim SD D2, atp.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:30 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2460, Celebloki wrote: Lol, that's my order as well, just in a more clear format. I ordered mine most to least. I might swap Khaos and CCS now though. Hard to say. I had a soul read of scum on RN and so far I don't get any sort of town vibes from CCS in his entrance or play since.
I really truly believe Khaos is scum, but I also hate pushing the lurkers on D1. I am torn, especially since my read is mainly on inactions rather than actions.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:35 pm

Post by Celebloki »

For me what Drew has going against him is that while he's been playing fairly null and there are others that are scummier, the other scummier people have made claims that cause me to want to let them cook and sort after a night phase. Of my bottom 3, the distance between Khaos and Drew is pretty far on the 'wanting to lim them' scale. You're being too much of a Null VT, Drew. That's classic lim bait.

Unless there's truth to this clearly not edited quote.

In post 459, Bingle wrote:
In post 7, Elements wrote: I’m a rolecop with a N0 peek and I used it in whatever slot Dr. Drew is going to replace into. He’s a cult mentor.
Right here, drew.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:36 pm

Post by Celebloki »

That said, if you do have anything to claim Drew, don't. I am NOT saying you should have claimed anything :lol:. Just saying you're currently looking vanilla to me.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:41 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2466, Celebloki wrote: let them cook and sort after a night phase
I don't think this ever applies to Naerys? At best she's an outed vanilla cop, which has barely any town utility.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2466, Celebloki wrote: For me what Drew has going against him is that while he's been playing fairly null and there are others that are scummier, the other scummier people have made claims that cause me to want to let them cook and sort after a night phase. Of my bottom 3, the distance between Khaos and Drew is pretty far on the 'wanting to lim them' scale. You're being too much of a Null VT, Drew. That's classic lim bait.

In post 7, Elements wrote: I’m a rolecop with a N0 peek and I used it in whatever slot Dr. Drew is going to replace into. He’s a cult mentor.
Right here, drew.
In post 2467, Celebloki wrote: That said, if you do have anything to claim Drew, don't. I am NOT saying you should have claimed anything :lol:. Just saying you're currently looking vanilla to me.
Jeez and now you are role phishing?? How much more scummy can Cele be???

But if you want in my cult, all you had to do was ask. As the cult mentor I can watch over all my worshipers.

And we have lots of good whiskey.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:03 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm going to bed soon. I'm beat.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Sleepy Dragon
Sleepy Dragon
He/Him
Goon
Sleepy Dragon
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:18 pm

Post by Sleepy Dragon »

In post 2433, Elements wrote: we should get me and bingle to e-1 and then post 2500 should be Cele hammering one of us
I concur
Sleepy alt of DragonEater70. Whatever "sleepy alt" means.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:24 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2471, Sleepy Dragon wrote:
In post 2433, Elements wrote: we should get me and bingle to e-1 and then post 2500 should be Cele hammering one of us
I concur
Crazy drunken out of the blue thought here.

Do you know they are both town?

You don't have to answer that.
:cop:
Sleepy Dragon
Sleepy Dragon
He/Him
Goon
Sleepy Dragon
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:28 pm

Post by Sleepy Dragon »

In post 2469, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2466, Celebloki wrote: For me what Drew has going against him is that while he's been playing fairly null and there are others that are scummier, the other scummier people have made claims that cause me to want to let them cook and sort after a night phase. Of my bottom 3, the distance between Khaos and Drew is pretty far on the 'wanting to lim them' scale. You're being too much of a Null VT, Drew. That's classic lim bait.

Right here, drew.
In post 2467, Celebloki wrote: That said, if you do have anything to claim Drew, don't. I am NOT saying you should have claimed anything :lol:. Just saying you're currently looking vanilla to me.
Jeez and now you are role phishing?? How much more scummy can Cele be???

But if you want in my cult, all you had to do was ask. As the cult mentor I can watch over all my worshipers.

And we have lots of good whiskey.
Drew it would be nice if you played this game. Like,
played
played.
Sleepy Dragon
Sleepy Dragon
He/Him
Goon
Sleepy Dragon
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:29 pm

Post by Sleepy Dragon »

I'm still down for a wagon on Khaos BTW.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”