Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:23 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 2547, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 2545, Eiralox wrote:

I came back after a hard test to see the gamestate basically upturned.
Nah I've been a c*nt this game and on this at times I'm reading you as caring and frustrated town rn
What I meant with Dragon taking a chill pill is just a friendly warning about the thing Drew warned me about, too easily scumreading people based on interactions

Which aided me to understand this game better but also wasnt very healthy
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:25 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2549, Eiralox wrote:
In post 2544, KittyTacky wrote: What information do we get out of that lim????
Gamma hard defending Khaos push on me indicates Khaos can be either scum or town. Khaos saying I forced Naerys to claim as part of voting me and then fading from the thread after I applied undue pressure on him is meh. Naerys reaction that I' 'ridiculously wrong' when I merely stated one possible team of Naerys/Gamma/Khaos didn't sit right.

Naerys just saying me not voting Khaos cos we scum together didn't sit right.

So I can see a scum flip on Khaos but honestly I have no idea and there's good reason I didn't put him on E-1, same with Bingle.
No info doesn't mean literally no info. There's de-facto no info for all intents and purposes, there's maybe one to three extremely weak associatives that don't hold up to wifom. Both scum and town can hard defend newbies.

I mean if he's scum then that's that, and I look very bad, but it's literally the same chance of flipping scum as if we used random.org. We can do better with 100 pages of discourse!
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:26 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Town's goal early game is to gather info. Lims that don't gather much info are bad for town.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Sleepy Dragon
Sleepy Dragon
He/Him
Goon
Sleepy Dragon
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:28 pm

Post by Sleepy Dragon »

In post 2540, Eiralox wrote:
In post 2531, KittyTacky wrote: scum is trying to divert votes from Ele.
I considered this. The worst thing about Elements is the informed claim, if she's scum outside of that it's been a fun pocket >.<

---

I'm not going to sell you on Gamma and Naerys Kitty. Naerys has a role that resolves itself and I doubt Gamma will have enough maneuvering space unless Town really decides not to push her at all and trust everything she says.
I made a promise not to change my vote today so I won't, but having looked at Chell's recent games I think she's probably in her town meta. And knowing she's a skilled scum huntress by trade, I might listen to her case on Gamma tomorrow.

But today I only vote Khaos.
In post 2544, KittyTacky wrote: Ele might just be deepwolf scum/possibly caught on bad reasoning and her buddy is trying to push a lim that essentially skips the day.

To everyone who is voting Khaos, answer this question. What information do we get out of that lim????
So do you think I'm Ele's buddy despite how blatantly impossible that is unless the solve is exactly Ele/Dragon/Eira?

We don't get a heck of a lot of information but we get a quiet slot out of the game that's not viable to let live to ELo, with a decent chance of flipping scum, and our PRs get a chance to do their job.
In post 2539, Sleepy Dragon wrote:
In post 2530, KittyTacky wrote: SLEEPY IS SCUM
wrong answer
Sleepy if you're town I'm asking you to take a chill pill and hash it out with Kitty maybe :good:

Imma go smoke (KeyLaga you were chill at times btw no hate)
Take a chill pill? I didn't do nothin'
In post 2547, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 2539, Sleepy Dragon wrote:
In post 2530, KittyTacky wrote: SLEEPY IS SCUM
wrong answer
Sleepy if you're town I'm asking you to take a chill pill and hash it out with Kitty maybe :good:

Imma go smoke (KeyLaga you were chill at times btw no hate)
If anything I am the one who needs a chill pill. Sorry if I'm too screamy.

I came back after a hard test to see the gamestate basically upturned.
Thank you.
In post 2546, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 2542, Sleepy Dragon wrote: why are you freaking so much about Khaos being pushed btw? Like worst case scenario he flips VT and we're out of the misery that is Day 1.
Because I want us to get actual information out of a flip. This is worse than a no lim as most likely a townie dies. Also wdym worst case scenario, Khaos COULD be pr. So this is MISREP.
In post 2543, Sleepy Dragon wrote:
In post 2541, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 2516, Sleepy Dragon wrote: @Titus @Drew @Snivy

Khaos is the lim today. No other wagon is going to get momentum without scum help. Please vita la chaos.
NOBODY LISTEN TO THIS OFF KHAOS VOTE ELE
Uh how is that a town reaction when you just called me scum
I didn't call it a town reaction.
I think that a wagon on Elements has a higher chance to flip town than on Khaos.

I actually didn't think about the possibility of Khaos being a PR, my bad. I was basically treating all the claimed/sifted PRs as the only PRs we have.

Well I'm assuming you don't claim scum here, so unless you do, you should be calling your reaction a town reaction.
Sleepy alt of DragonEater70. Whatever "sleepy alt" means.
Sleepy Dragon
Sleepy Dragon
He/Him
Goon
Sleepy Dragon
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:29 pm

Post by Sleepy Dragon »

In post 2533, KittyTacky wrote: Do you ever see noob scum playing like this?????
Uh, yes?

Not exactly like this but acting clueless, yes..
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:29 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 2551, KittyTacky wrote:
No info doesn't mean literally no info.
Hey I mean my vote's on Gamma so 100% correct. Any other game the Elements elim would have happened long ago just because there's a VT claim.

But Elements has been fun this game I don't ever see myself voting it today. Nor Khaos, I promised I'm giving them a chance.

Naerys and Gamma might not happen but at least the word's out.
Sleepy Dragon
Sleepy Dragon
He/Him
Goon
Sleepy Dragon
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:31 pm

Post by Sleepy Dragon »

In post 2534, KittyTacky wrote: I'd be voting Sleepy rn if I didn't think Ele was second scummiest here and had an actual chance of dying this day. But Sleepy is most likely scum here.
In post 2535, KittyTacky wrote: This is legit the most obvious scapegoating ever oh my god.
Did you read how I got to voting Khaos?i basically have a list of 7 people I think are very towny / who I want to let cook, plus an IC. So I'm voting outside that list.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:37 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 2533, KittyTacky wrote: Do you ever see noob scum playing like this?????
I think one thing that can be said is that if Khaos doesn't appear in the next few hours it indicates either scum or vannilla town unless he forgot about the game.
Sleepy Dragon
Sleepy Dragon
He/Him
Goon
Sleepy Dragon
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:37 pm

Post by Sleepy Dragon »

In post 2538, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 2506, Sleepy Dragon wrote: I limmed a non-contributing newbie Day 1 in my first Newbie game and they were scum

I let a non-contributing newbie live past Day 1 in my second Newbie game and they were also scum

I'm not saying they are ALWAYS scum, I'm just saying that the fact they are newbie doesn't mean they can't be scum.
You have to look at HOW they are not contributing!!!! Newb scum tries to make excuses. Ovwerhwlmed towbn noobs just act aconfused.,
I'll raise you two newb scums who didn't have excuses but instead acted confused:

viewtopic.php?sid=&f=11&t=90446&user_select%5B%5D=36975

viewtopic.php?sid=&f=11&t=90539&user_select%5B%5D=37012
Sleepy Dragon
Sleepy Dragon
He/Him
Goon
Sleepy Dragon
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:43 pm

Post by Sleepy Dragon »

In post 2551, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 2549, Eiralox wrote:
In post 2544, KittyTacky wrote: What information do we get out of that lim????
Gamma hard defending Khaos push on me indicates Khaos can be either scum or town. Khaos saying I forced Naerys to claim as part of voting me and then fading from the thread after I applied undue pressure on him is meh. Naerys reaction that I' 'ridiculously wrong' when I merely stated one possible team of Naerys/Gamma/Khaos didn't sit right.

Naerys just saying me not voting Khaos cos we scum together didn't sit right.

So I can see a scum flip on Khaos but honestly I have no idea and there's good reason I didn't put him on E-1, same with Bingle.
No info doesn't mean literally no info. There's de-facto no info for all intents and purposes, there's maybe one to three extremely weak associatives that don't hold up to wifom. Both scum and town can hard defend newbies.

I mean if he's scum then that's that, and I look very bad, but it's literally the same chance of flipping scum as if we used random.org. We can do better with 100 pages of discourse!
It's the same chance if you think all my town reads are as accurate as random

If I say "out of these 8 players only one is scum", and if I'm right on that, then it significantly bumps up the chance of other players being scum from ~22% to 40%.

I think a Day 1 lim that has a 40% chance to hit scum is a good Day 1 lim.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2519, Eiralox wrote:
In post 2515, Sleepy Dragon wrote:
In post 2265, Eiralox wrote:
In post 2260, Chell wrote: i don't like the titus wagon i think keylaga was bleeding town
It's just a waiting game at this point with some basic communication. Khaos, Gamma, Naerys. Feels probable.
Actually Khaos is in your PoE
I stated I'm giving Khaos a break. In me eyes Gamma was the ideal lim anything else even if i5 flips scum I want to wash my hands on
I want an apology when I flip town. You are officially being awful.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Sleepy Dragon
Sleepy Dragon
He/Him
Goon
Sleepy Dragon
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:53 pm

Post by Sleepy Dragon »

Gamma I don't think you have to take it personally
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Until he presents an actual argument, I’ll as personally as I damn well please
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:55 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 2560, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2519, Eiralox wrote:

I stated I'm giving Khaos a break. In me eyes Gamma was the ideal lim anything else even if i5 flips scum I want to wash my hands on
I want an apology when I flip town. You are officially being awful.
I've been trying my very best to be nice to you because I meant it when I said I like you
i will apologize if this happens
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:56 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 2562, Gamma Emerald wrote: Until he presents an actual argument, I’ll as personally as I damn well please
You simply wouldn't vote me like that as town in that gamestate at that time. I have other reasons but I'm honestly feeling bad about this push and I'm also disengaging with this game rn
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:56 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

1. I don't see how it's blatantly impossible unless the solve is that way. Associatives can be faked. This really does smell like a play.
2. Oh I didn't realize you were accusing me of not having a town reaction. You still haven't said how it ISN'T a town reaction though. I'm town, and trying to protect someone who I think is also town. Khaos is likely dying before ELo but that doesn't mean they're the best lim today.
3. I'm sorry but I really don't see how this is "acting" clueless. It feels like total cluelessness.
4. Reads can be faked.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:57 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 2554, Sleepy Dragon wrote:
Uh, yes?

Not exactly like this but acting clueless, yes..
If Khaos is scum ghosting the thread for a possible double bus then Naerys paring me with him makes total sense.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2564, Eiralox wrote:
In post 2562, Gamma Emerald wrote: Until he presents an actual argument, I’ll as personally as I damn well please
You simply wouldn't vote me like that as town in that gamestate at that time. I have other reasons but I'm honestly feeling bad about this push and I'm also disengaging with this game rn
Like what, exactly?
<Embrace The Void>

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:59 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 2565, KittyTacky wrote: Khaos is likely dying before ELo but that doesn't mean they're the best lim today.
I would much prefer a claim from Khaos, I know what you're feeling. There's a less than zero possibility that he's a pr but I can still see Khaos being scum.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1626, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1473, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1471, KittyTacky wrote: And yes it's been nine minutes. I have a life. I can't stay glued to the screen all the time.
You can Explain your vote in your own words. If you don't have time for this then unvote vote me, or don't try to play the game at all.
gross
In post 1474, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1470, KittyTacky wrote: I don't like the tone of your exchanges with him and others. You sound like desperate scum.
This is not adequate.
VOTE: Eiralox
Yeag this was kinda just a reaction to you driving Naerys to claim her modifier and then engaging with KT in a manner that felt disingenuous
<Embrace The Void>

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:01 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 2567, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2564, Eiralox wrote:
Like what, exactly?
idk if you feel like quoting my post posts and deconstructing that you can
right now I think Chell is on the money, I've felt you sort started me pocketing me in the beginning then realized either I'm onto you or that I'm a likely mise-elim. Naerys and Key associative had a lot to with it but I've since put any Titus reads on hold.

Honestly I'm tired so if I don't survive it's up to town to decide
Have fun ; )
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:03 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 2569, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Yeag this was kinda just a reaction to you driving Naerys to claim her modifier and then engaging with KT in a manner that felt disingenuous
The tempo the thread was going and the anti-logic from Key you and Naerys were supporting, it felt opportunistic to me.

But honestly let's call it a stalemate and let fate roll the dice.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2571, Eiralox wrote:
In post 2569, Gamma Emerald wrote:
The tempo the thread was going and the anti-logic from Key you and Naerys were supporting, it felt opportunistic to me.

But honestly let's call it a stalemate and let fate roll the dice.
Mmmm
Why haven’t you been suspicious of Elements sheeping you so much? I brought that up earlier as a concern but wasn’t really interested in reconciling it with you att because *waves hands*
<Embrace The Void>

Sleepy Dragon
Sleepy Dragon
He/Him
Goon
Sleepy Dragon
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:07 pm

Post by Sleepy Dragon »

In post 2565, KittyTacky wrote: 1. I don't see how it's blatantly impossible unless the solve is that way. Associatives can be faked. This really does smell like a play.
It's not about associatives.

Consider this world where Eira is town and I and Elements are scum:

On Tuesday there was a whole goddamn day where Eiralox was at E-1 and wasn't present to defend themselves, there was general town apathy and a sentiment of "oh well maybe we just lim Eira instead of waiting for them to come back", several people had expressed an intent to hammer Eira / consent that Eira will be hammered, and instead of letting Titus or Naerys hammer or just hammering a good mislim wagon on a softed TPR in a way that wouldn't even draw us any heat, me and Elements FOUGHT against the wagon and even started a counterwagon. Why the hell would we do it in a world where elements and dragon are scum and Eira is town??????

Like the WIFOM is not worth it, ESPECIALLY when Elements was and still is to some degree a viable counterwagon to Eira. We'd have to be literally throwing if we did that.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:08 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 2572, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Mmmm
Why haven’t you been suspicious of Elements sheeping you so much? I brought that up earlier as a concern but wasn’t really interested in reconciling it with you att because *waves hands*
Right now if you and Naerys aren't bussing Khaos then Elements has me pocketed. But Elements is miles ahead on town equity here. I want to vote Khaos. Meh.

Khaos you don't have to claim please just post.

I might or might not be back.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”