he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:53 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1939, AnimatedWiz wrote:
In post 1932, BlackStar wrote:
In post 1927, AnimatedWiz wrote: I’m more partial to eliminating BlackStar before UsesPython—I understand the suspicion of their spot,
but his claim and the way he’s responded to the pressure is far more scummy to me.
I think you might be getting distracted by a new scumread and forgetting your stronger one, Black.
Elaborate
I explained some in , but I’ll share more.

In , when asked to share a readslist you gave one from the end of D2, and said you’d catch up and give a new one. Soon after, you say that you’re not really able to use the mech talk and how people respond to it to formulate reads, essentially absolving yourself of having to give a new readslist.

You’ve also been a bit quieter than in our last game, as Black mentioned in —as if you’re trying to squeak by as our attention gets pulled elsewhere. I feel like Python’s far more active and trying to solve—both defending themselves and giving their alternate ideas. Out of the two most likely possibilities for the lack of nightkill (Python was jailed while attempting to NK, or you attempted to NK a jailed Python), it feels far likelier that you’re the scum.
Nobody is ever absolved of making a reads list. I forgot that Black asked for it, but here it is now

Town

Smiley
TheHoldSteady

Town Lean

Enchant
Black
Thestatusquo

Null

Roden

Scum Lean

OutworldER
Naerys

Scum

AnimatedWiz
usesPython

I don't think it's fair to say that I'm trying to squeak by. If I was scum who wanted to hide, there wouldn't have been any reason to defend Roden so hard earlier when his wagon gained momentum. And after everybody started being suspicious of me, I could've just pulled the classic scum move of saying that "I'll get caught up on the game soon" and then just never post anything. But instead I'm here and I answer any question or point that people make about me
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:54 am

Post by Roden »

In post 1946, BlackStar wrote:
In post 1933, BlackStar wrote: It looks like you posted that before I claimed though
In post 1934, Black wrote:
In post 1930, Roden wrote:
In post 1846, Black wrote:
In post 1602, Roden wrote: Unless Black has a guilty result, I don't have a problem getting voted out today. The PoE is too small for scum to win at this point.
What was the point of posting this? You weren't even being considered for the chopping block
Because the game is kind of just over now. A Blackstar red flip puts us too far ahead for scum to win. There isn't really a point in trying to argue who should go out first.
That's not why you posted that
In post 1936, Roden wrote: Sorry, I didn't realize you had mind-reading powers
You don't need to be a mind reader go see that your response doesn't really make sense. The game wasn't "over" when you made that first post, so your rationale for making it must have been different
What context is missing then?
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:55 am

Post by Black »

In post 1950, BlackStar wrote: Scum
AnimatedWiz
usesPython
I like this if you flip town here

That would mean two of OWER/Roden/Naerys is town and the third is probably the partner
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:56 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1951, Roden wrote:
In post 1933, BlackStar wrote: It looks like you posted that before I claimed though
In post 1602, Roden wrote: Unless Black has a guilty result, I don't have a problem getting voted out today. The PoE is too small for scum to win at this point.
What was the point of posting this? You weren't even being considered for the chopping block
Because the game is kind of just over now. A Blackstar red flip puts us too far ahead for scum to win. There isn't really a point in trying to argue who should go out first.
You don't need to be a mind reader go see that your response doesn't really make sense. The game wasn't "over" when you made that first post, so your rationale for making it must have been different
Black asked you why posted that. You said you posted it because the game was over and it didn't matter if we flipped me or Python first. But I hadn't claimed yet at the point when you made that post, so that couldn't have been your thought process at that moment in time
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:01 am

Post by Roden »

In post 1953, BlackStar wrote:
In post 1951, Roden wrote:
Black asked you why posted that. You said you posted it because the game was over and it didn't matter if we flipped me or Python first. But I hadn't claimed yet at the point when you made that post, so that couldn't have been your thought process at that moment in time
Do you know who else had claimed at that point
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:06 am

Post by Roden »

I don't know what y'all are trying catch me on here when I literally said you can vote me out and still win

Kind of a pointless thing to argue about or grill me on
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:06 am

Post by BlackStar »

Ok, so I guess you meant that since most people had claimed it would be easy to find out who was lying. My bad
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:10 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1955, Roden wrote: I don't know what y'all are trying catch me on here when I literally said you can vote me out and still win

Kind of a pointless thing to argue about or grill me on
I misunderstood you and it just seemed like you were changing the reason for what you originally said. I didn't know what the reason could be, but I didn't want to ignore what seemed like an inconsistency
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:11 am

Post by Black »

If BlackStar flips town I think I'll be somewhat confident in Python/Annie/x

I don't like the way Annie is pushing for a Roden lim despite admitting that there's probably only two explanations for the lack of NK (python!scum or BS!scum)

It feels like he knows BS will flip town and he's trying to not be on the BS wagon with his scumbuddy(s)

I also think if I'm right about scum thinking they could misfade me if they keep me alive, Annie's behavior towards me fits the bill. He's casted doubt on my claim and moved me down a tier today

So yeah, if BS flips town then we can fade a red python, and then fade a red Annie after. If BS flips wolf then Python is locktown obviously and we can figure out what to make of Annie then
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:24 am

Post by AnimatedWiz »

In post 1958, Black wrote: If BlackStar flips town I think I'll be somewhat confident in Python/Annie/x

I don't like the way Annie is pushing for a Roden lim despite admitting that there's probably only two explanations for the lack of NK (python!scum or BS!scum)

It feels like he knows BS will flip town and he's trying to not be on the BS wagon with his scumbuddy(s)

I also think if I'm right about scum thinking they could misfade me if they keep me alive, Annie's behavior towards me fits the bill. He's casted doubt on my claim and moved me down a tier today

So yeah, if BS flips town then we can fade a red python, and then fade a red Annie after. If BS flips wolf then Python is locktown obviously and we can figure out what to make of Annie then
This… doesn’t make sense?

I moved you down a tier in on D2, not on D3.

I’ve also never casted doubt on your claim—in fact, I based my reasoning on BlackStar on you telling the truth. After all, if we assumed you’re lying about being a Watcher, then we have no reason to assume there’s a definitely a scum between BlackStar and Python (since we have no one to confirm BlackStar and Smiley targeting Python N2). None of my reasoning follows that universe, and I’m unsure why you think it does.

Finally, I’ve never actually campaigned for people to vote for you—the lowest you’ve ever been for me is a high townlean. What makes you believe otherwise?
Hi, I'm Annie! Please have patience with me—I am disabled.
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:26 am

Post by AnimatedWiz »

Like, I can totally respect if the vibes you’re picking up off of me are weird or you just feel more confident in other players at this point, but if you go through my ISO you can see that there’s not evidence for the reasoning you gave.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:31 am

Post by Black »

I never said you've campaigned for my lim, but if you're scum then I consider posts like and as the start of you publicly weakening your TR on me so that you can position yourself to misfade me later
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:32 am

Post by Black »

Why are you voting Roden here and not BlackStar?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:47 am

Post by AnimatedWiz »

I’m voting Roden because I know that if I jump on the BlackStar wagon, it could cause the the day to end early. I also just still do not like the vibes of Roden’s posting—it feels like fluff and he’s actively pushing for BlackStar’s elim, which makes me hesitate on it. I know one of BlackStar and Python is scum, but I’d really rather not sacrifice a townie too if we don’t have to (AKA I’d like to get it right the first time).

And also, I feel like if I wanted to set up for an elim on you, I’d just be quicker and more direct about it—I feel like a lot of my turnarounds on people like BlackStar have been far faster and more obvious. And what benefit do I have to eliminating someone who considered me locktown? It’s way better for scum!me to just play as your lackey and let you consider me town while I try to guide you to miselimming other people.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:51 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1963, AnimatedWiz wrote: I’m voting Roden because I know that if I jump on the BlackStar wagon, it could cause the the day to end early. I also just still do not like the vibes of Roden’s posting—it feels like fluff and he’s actively pushing for BlackStar’s elim, which makes me hesitate on it. I know one of BlackStar and Python is scum, but I’d really rather not sacrifice a townie too if we don’t have to (AKA I’d like to get it right the first time).

And also, I feel like if I wanted to set up for an elim on you, I’d just be quicker and more direct about it—I feel like a lot of my turnarounds on people like BlackStar have been far faster and more obvious. And what benefit do I have to eliminating someone who considered me locktown? It’s way better for scum!me to just play as your lackey and let you consider me town while I try to guide you to miselimming other people.
After I flip, Black would be one of the leading people behind 3 mis-lims. It doesn't matter that she considered you lock-town in the past because she would be an easy person to use as a target for the next lim after Python.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:53 am

Post by Black »

In post 1963, AnimatedWiz wrote: And also, I feel like if I wanted to set up for an elim on you, I’d just be quicker and more direct about it—I feel like a lot of my turnarounds on people like BlackStar have been far faster and more obvious. And what benefit do I have to eliminating someone who considered me locktown? It’s way better for scum!me to just play as your lackey and let you consider me town while I try to guide you to miselimming other people.
The world I'm envisioning is you and your cronies discussing what to do in the PT after D2 ended. You could hit me, or you could keep me alive and eventually try to misfade me

Actually, it just occurred to me that if it really is you/python here, ya'll probably
did
try to kill me and Smiley prevented that. LMAO. We'll see how right I am about that later ig
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:54 am

Post by Black »

In post 1964, BlackStar wrote:
In post 1963, AnimatedWiz wrote: I’m voting Roden because I know that if I jump on the BlackStar wagon, it could cause the the day to end early. I also just still do not like the vibes of Roden’s posting—it feels like fluff and he’s actively pushing for BlackStar’s elim, which makes me hesitate on it. I know one of BlackStar and Python is scum, but I’d really rather not sacrifice a townie too if we don’t have to (AKA I’d like to get it right the first time).

After I flip, Black would be one of the leading people behind 3 mis-lims. It doesn't matter that she considered you lock-town in the past because she would be an easy person to use as a target for the next lim after Python.
3? I didn't want to fade Hu Tao
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:55 am

Post by AnimatedWiz »

However… I do see your logic—I see how, if I was that kind of player, those would be great ways to prep a switching of allegiances. I don’t think you’re wrong for noting them as odd, but if I could just be very frank here:

I would like to trust you and for you to trust me. I feel like you’ve had the least amount of posts that make me pause out of the other players here, and I do really feel like I can read you better than the rest. I feel like we have similar reads and similar theories about a lot of players, and I truly did mindmeld with you in the middle of D1.

If all of that matches your experience, I think we can try to become the basis of an actual towncore,
together

If this isn’t the case for you, I get it—just please consider the pros and cons before you starting pushing me if we’re wrong on BlackStar here.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:56 am

Post by Black »

In post 1967, AnimatedWiz wrote: However… I do see your logic—I see how, if I was that kind of player, those would be great ways to prep a switching of allegiances. I don’t think you’re wrong for noting them as odd, but if I could just be very frank here:

I would like to trust you and for you to trust me. I feel like you’ve had the least amount of posts that make me pause out of the other players here, and I do really feel like I can read you better than the rest. I feel like we have similar reads and similar theories about a lot of players, and I truly did mindmeld with you in the middle of D1.

If all of that matches your experience, I think we can try to become the basis of an actual towncore,
together

If this isn’t the case for you, I get it—just please consider the pros and cons before you starting pushing me if we’re wrong on BlackStar here.
Ok. I won't lockscum you if BS is town and python is scum
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:57 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1966, Black wrote:
In post 1964, BlackStar wrote:

3? I didn't want to fade Hu Tao
Sorry, I thought you did. Still, you led the Wartortle wagon and got this one started so it would be easy to start a wagon on you once I die
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:00 pm

Post by AnimatedWiz »

In post 1968, Black wrote:
In post 1967, AnimatedWiz wrote: However… I do see your logic—I see how, if I was that kind of player, those would be great ways to prep a switching of allegiances. I don’t think you’re wrong for noting them as odd, but if I could just be very frank here:

together

Ok. I won't lockscum you if BS is town and python is scum
Thank you. :)
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:00 pm

Post by AnimatedWiz »

What is BlackStar at right now, by the way? Still E-3 or E-2?
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:02 pm

Post by BlackStar »

I think it’s E-2?
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:04 pm

Post by AnimatedWiz »

Gotcha. Hopefully we’ll get a few more days before we make an actual decision to eliminate.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1973, AnimatedWiz wrote: Gotcha. Hopefully we’ll get a few more days before we make an actual decision to eliminate.
Is there anything in particular you are hoping to get out of a few more days
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”