Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:24 pm

Post by Skygazer »

In post 448, Aureal wrote:
In post 444, Skygazer wrote: my khaos scumread kind of died down (you may remember that i had voted kitty and then you over khaos towards the end of yesterday) because a lot of it was vibe and i started to like khaos' posting. i also think you're more likely to put yourself up than khaos. and based on just how everyone reacted to the nominations, i feel like khaos has approached today more naturally than you so far. who knows though, maybe all three of us are town. i think given the picks that's also a possibility.
??????

Khaos hasn't even posted today.

I'm approaching today less naturally than someone who hasn't even posted?

this is why sometimes I just really don't feel like trying ._.
:shifty: i think i got some roulette posts mixed up

i do think the way you've approached this (uhh idk how to put it into words that well, but i'm referring to your reaction to the nominations and your speculation on what you think scum would do) is pinging me as faked? forced? hard to see the town motivations? something along those lines.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:27 pm

Post by Skygazer »

"it seems like agenda driven posting rather than solving posting" would be a good way to state part of how i'm feeling atm. i'll put some more thought into khaos later.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by Black »

In post 451, Skygazer wrote: "it seems like agenda driven posting rather than solving posting" would be a good way to state part of how i'm feeling atm. i'll put some more thought into khaos later.
I'm confused if you are trying to quote me here or not
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:11 pm

Post by Skygazer »

if i'm being honest i forgot you said that
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:49 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 449, Black wrote:
In post 446, Aureal wrote: My vote was on those two for most of day one. I nearly became the day one miselimination because I was seriously pushing Khaos and so people decided to wagon me instead. What happened to your scumread of Khaos?
What? Your vote on sky didn't seem serious. You sheeped Merlyn's first post of the game in a very joking manner. And then you defended Khaos by saying you weren't going to vote a lurking new player D1. You only voted him after you got exasperated and seemed like you were giving up

Can you look at your iso and honestly tell me that your scumreads on the two were obvious?
Okay.

Spoiler: YES BLACK I DO THINK MY KHAOS SCUMREAD IS OBVIOUS
In post 294, Aureal wrote:
In post 292, Skygazer wrote:
In post 252, Bellaphant wrote: @ sky I'm not trying to be a dick..can you read maybe khaos and aureal and give me any thoughts?
khaos is like a maybe. not super sold but i'm not eager to get rid of any of you amazing people quite yet (does flattery work? hope so).
I didn't want Khaos until that last post of his. Quiet, confused town might well say they're okay being flipped because they can't get into things. But "I told you so" is a totally different mindset. This is quite likely lurkscum trying to guilt-trip people out of voting him.
i could maybe go kitty because i thought him writing off roulette as newbtown felt kinda tmi.
Doesn't seem that way to me at all. I totally agree with the sentiment.
In post 342, Aureal wrote:
In post 336, BBmolla wrote:
In post 236, Organized Khaos wrote:
In post 232, Roulette wrote: Khaos is mafia.
In post 130, Organized Khaos wrote:
In post 127, Merlyn wrote: Black is floating a theory that Roulette and Kitty might be the scum partners in the game. She has some reasoning for that which she explains in her posts. I'm trying to see what you think of it- do you think it's a good or bad theory, do you agree with it or disagree and what do think of Black for suggesting it.

Or if you want to talk about something else too.
It sounds like a good theory based on what I've seen so far this game. I think Black is town.
In post 212, Organized Khaos wrote:
In post 211, Black wrote: Khaos I'm not sure what you don't understand here. Roulette wants to know the specifics behind your townread. Right now it seems a little baseless
Because it is just vibes, I don't have evidence. I'm not good at evidence except for sometimes when I am.
This explanation means that he used many words that are not necessary to say his town read of Black. This means he is self-conscious of how he is perceived.
When I flip, I want you to imagine me saying, "I told you so."
I'll vote Khaos if anyone can find any singular example of newbscum making this post
Do you even understand what he means there? He didn't care to respond to me asking, just went silent. It sure sounds like a thing someone would say when they have been fighting against being miseliminated. That is exactly what Khaos was NOT doing. He literally said he was okay being voted out because he wasn't into the game. Am I really the only one who thinks you shouldn't freaking say that if you don't mean it? I didn't want to go after him when he said that because I've seen town with that attitude, but going from that into this posture where apparently now he does want to stay in the game is mega sus. Black literally did something like this in our last game when she was under pressure, saying she's okay going first to look like she's town because she didn't care about getting voted out. This is just that but way clumsier.
In post 343, Aureal wrote:
In post 337, BBmolla wrote: people giving roulette the newbcard pass but not khaos are mega sus
They're not anything alike. Roulette has opinions, opinions which are not at all easily come by. Khaos has what... a Black townread? Like everyone else?
In post 346, Aureal wrote: Why's Khaos likely town?

And surely you're not calling Bella and I semi-lurky?
In post 389, Aureal wrote:
In post 348, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 346, Aureal wrote: Why's Khaos likely town?

And surely you're not calling Bella and I semi-lurky?
Do you think total newbscum is self-conscious enough to act like this?
I really have no idea what you mean here. Being "self-conscious" is usually thought of as scummy, not towny. I feel like you guys are actually making a "too scummy to be scum" argument on Khaos.
In post 349, KittyTacky wrote: Also maybe lurky wasn't the right word. You seem to be pretty generically agreeable aside from this current engagement which I don't think is scummy by itself but imo is when there are 2 wagons on town. You're happy with Khaos death and push them without much backing.
And this, I just have no words for. Are we even reading the same game?

I don't expect you to know what was with my Skygazer vote but I damn well was making myself clear on Khaos. I got frustrated with the conversation you and Bella and I were trying to have, realizing it wasn't worth it, and moved my vote to him because his disjointed attitude was really scummy and he didn't respond to my asking what he meant, in case there was some way to take that "I told you so" statement other than how it looked to me.

I don't really get how you can think that I would be scum here if you think my scumreads on the other two selected people here are coming out of nowhere. If I was scum, I'd be planning this crap out beforehand - I would know that this was coming and be preparing for it.
In post 446, Aureal wrote: And I don't even know where the last line comes from, I hadn't even mentioned my tinfoil theory that it is exactly Sky/Khaos yet. Why would you assume I was thinking that it's both rather than one or the other?
Because you said today that you think they are both scum. Or at least you said that about Khaos. You questioned why people are townreading sky which made me think you scumread her. What am I missing here?
How does having scumreads on two people mean I must think they are exactly the scum team though? I'm scumreading BB too- I feel pretty good about my PoE of those three.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:15 am

Post by Bellaphant »

That's an interesting point from aureal about the planning for the choice that's been made, because I didn't see much evidence of that from anyone. I don't know whether that means scum was in the less present people though.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:54 am

Post by Black »

VOTE: Khaos
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:40 am

Post by Aureal »

FTR, I was voting Sky early on partly as part of my joke, but also because I also think that she can be expected to be not too engaged on day one, but she had started off by actually doing a fair bit and I raised an eyebrow a bit. Then she faded out for a while and so did the read, but then at the end of the day she reappeared and I found her positions to be concerning, so I became more concerned again. She was definitely a part of pushing wagons away from sussy Khaos onto town, and I still don't understand why even though I've asked.

VOTE: Organized Khaos
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:08 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Would scum add their most SR player to the nom list though?
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:19 am

Post by Aureal »

Is Khaos a slot that can endgame with the way he's (not) playing? Putting him in is exactly the kind of hail Mary play the slot needs, getting people to think exactly that.
-furtiveglance
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:24 am

Post by Bellaphant »

True, just feels a weird first move? Like, who's it going to be tomorro. I maybe need to read the other games
RH
RH
he/him
Goon
RH
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:56 am

Post by RH »

Day 2 Count II

Organized Khaos (
E-1
) - , ,
Aureal (2) - ,

Not Voting
- Bellaphant, Organized Khaos

Notes
  • My mod ISO is here.
  • With 7 remaining, it takes 4 to form a majority.
  • Reminder that elimination is compulsory.
  • Feel free to let me know if there are any errors or queries.
The
Day
concludes in (expired on 2023-11-22 14:45:00).

Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:34 am

Post by Skygazer »

hrmmm
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:35 am

Post by Skygazer »

i would like to think if khaos was scum that nominated himself he would have made an appearance by now
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:40 am

Post by Black »

In post 463, Skygazer wrote: i would like to think if khaos was scum that nominated himself he would have made an appearance by now
Unless he thinks the more he talks the more he gets scumread?

In a scum!Khaos world he probably expects me to keep up my pressure on Aureal. He wouldn't have to do much in this scenario

I still think it's highly likely that all 3 of the nominations are town and if this is the world we live in then I would rather keep town!Aureal around and let her cook. I think it's obvious she would be more useful than town!Khaos here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:40 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I agree with the last para
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:41 am

Post by Black »

How did you read that that fast :eek:
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by BBmolla »

@Mod: requesting a prod on khaos
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Organized Khaos
Organized Khaos
He/Him
Townie
Organized Khaos
He/Him
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:28 pm

Post by Organized Khaos »

Hi guys I'm not really feeling this game, so feel free to vote me out. Okay, bye.
Obsidian equals life! :D
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:39 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Are you mafia?
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by Skygazer »

:thinking:
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I still think the slot is town can we vote someone who is probably scum instead

I am not encouraging them to replace out but if that’s their final post it’ll happen eventually
Roulette
Roulette
He/him
Goon
Roulette
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:24 pm

Post by Roulette »

In post 468, Organized Khaos wrote: Hi guys I'm not really feeling this game, so feel free to vote me out. Okay, bye.
PLAY THE GAME
Roulette
Roulette
He/him
Goon
Roulette
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:25 pm

Post by Roulette »

Why make /in if you don't play. What is this shit.
Roulette
Roulette
He/him
Goon
Roulette
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:32 pm

Post by Roulette »

Are you a child? Are you a redditor?