camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2901 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:32 am

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

In post 2896, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2889, Sleepy Dragon wrote: K I'm 90% on the way to solve this game, I just need one of gob/Chell/Drew to townspew right about now.
I only town spew in end game, or as scum lol.

I actually am waiting for Bingle to show up, need to dance a little with him.
why dont you vote him?
master at being scum(my)
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2902 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:45 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2858, Sleepy Dragon wrote:
In post 2847, Chell wrote:
In post 2840, Sleepy Dragon wrote: Am I the only one thinking that slot is obvscum right now?
can you walk me through why?
Sure, I'll try to break it down:

Vote on Eira:
There's two things here that bother me. First, Bingle has recently completed a game where Eiralox was town and was behaving in a very against-the-grain way and obstinate, and scum!Bingle pressured them for their against the grain play. I feel like town!Bingle would hesitate about SRing Eiralox and would realize that Eira being against the grain and obstinate is NAI at worst (and town indicative at best). Pressuring it feels like it's done in bad faith.
Are you towncasing me? Because I never scumread Eira. I thought Eira was null, and repeatedly said so. I repeatedly said that Eira being against the grain and obstinate was not scum indicative. I repeatedly said that Naerys' push on Eira for precisely those reasons was sus. I in fact pushed Naerys over that for a lot of D1. And... You think Naerys is town, for specifically this behavior that you think is scummy from me despite me not actually being the one to do it.

You're making shit up here.
Second, the vote looked very scum motivated / opportunistic to me, in that Bingle first of all wrote a post where they explicitly said that most of what Eiralox had done this game so far was NAI and that Eira was lower null, and then only a few posts later in their ISO they CASUALLY put Eiralox at E-1, in a way that to me says "well I'm ready to end the day on Eira" (mind you, this was when Eira wasn't even here to defend themselves). To me this looks like scum who sees a mislim opportunity and tried to lock it in.
Yes, the vote was on a high info wagon that was a null read. It's like I repeatedly said the Eira wagon was a high info wagon on a null read. Maybe me doing the thing I explicitly said I was doing was me doing the thing I explicitly said I was doing, as opposed to me doing a thing I explicitly said I wasn't doing.
Tone:
Bingle has a towny tone, actually, but they always have a towny tone as scum in my experience so this is NAI. However there's something off about their tone in this post:
Spoiler: quote
In post 1969, Bingle wrote: Dragon, your takes come across as extremely
bad faith
and I’m
having a hard time reconciling that with my read of your slot

You think I’m scum for thinking Naerys is scum for objectively scummy things because you have meta. This is my first game with Naerys.

You think I’m scum for putting someone at e-1 with clear notification despite the fact that I’ve been openly accepting of the lim for at least 20 pages now.

You think I’m scum for being willing to lim a null read in my PoE despite also being the only person who has shown clear reasoning on the majority of the players since you’ve repped in.

And you’ve got a strong fixation with E-1 being a quick hammer despite there being very little threat of that happening fmpov.

The question here is: Why?
It feels like an attempt to discredit me without scumreading a widely townread slot (remember, Bingle was sure that I replaced KeyLaga). Like if I'm bad faith why you townreading me bro? If you think I'm tunneled town, say I'm tunneled town, not that I'm in bad faith. Though actually while writing this I'm starting to think I might be tunneled town. The thing is, I don't have any amazing scumreads elsewhere so for now I'm sticking with this unless someone drops an amazing scum case.
Oh, I responded to a slot I was fairly certain was town pushing me disingenuously with confusion? It's like I don't expect town players to push shit wagons for garbage reasons in bad faith, and I was trying to reconcile a townread on your predecessor with you openwolfing. How the fuck is that scummy?
EOD pop-in (posts and ):
It just feels really off to me that after the Eira shenanigans, they see deadline is encroaching, and make an almost naked vote on Elements (who flipped town) with a promise to be around. And then instead of engaging with all the stuff that's been happening (such as the Snivy wagon and the mutual townreading that started to occur between everyone who was online), or giving reasoning for Elements, they just throw a general shade on everyone on their wagon and decide that somehow I have become a fine Day 2 lim (which is a hilariously bad idea), as well as really, really incorrect defense of themself.
Fuck right the fuck off. I got busy at work, and RL trumps game. I literally could not be in the thread. And as far as not being available to lim Snivy over Ele... As scum do you think I prefer the elim on the claimed VT who is hard townreading me or the unclaimed slot who has been shitpushing me since they replaced in? Regardless of my alignment, if I'd been able to do so I absolutely would have jumped to a preferred wagon there.
Coasting:
I feel like Bingle has made zero effort to solve the game since my rep-in. They had made SOME solving before I repped in, but not afterwards. They were in a pretty strong position and townread, so it makes sense that scum!them would just decide to coast. I accused them of coasting and they made a response "refuting" it, which I'll dissect below.
Yes, my decision to coast came exactly as I started getting pushed instead of actually being busy IRL. Seriously, you're making shit up and I 100% would suicide bomb your slot right now if I could.
In post 2848, Chell wrote: did you respond to dragon?
I responded "that's a really bad reason to want to lim me day 2"

However, let me fully address it:
In post 2464, Bingle wrote: But seriously, though, the fuck are you smoking?
shade/discredit.
I was the start of the Eiralox wagon.
Misrep. Bingle voted Eiralox early on with zero reasoning and no case, and then unvoted Eiralox and called them town. This is not "starting the Eiralox wagon".
I prevented KL from making the thread shit even earlier by interceding between him and elements.
That's something you'd do as scum.
I have had major pushes on Naerys and GE. I was the source of the hard townreads for KL and OWer. I, without a doubt, have done the most of anyone with regards to initiating plays...
Having done things EARLIER doesn't mean you aren't coasting RIGHT NOW, which Bingle IS. Read the game from page 70 and tell me they weren't coasting for 40 pages.
...and your push is the exact opposite of the stated reason of other people voting me: That I'm controlling the thread too much.

I'm probably down to lim SD D2, atp.
LOL

Scumreading someone for daring to think differently from the rest of the town is HILARIOUS. And by hilarious, I mean fucking bad play if town but probably coming from scum. Not once did I say that I am voting Bingle because of other people. Why does my push on Bingle have to conform with other people's perceptions of Bingle?
Hey, it's like you just removed a bunch of context to justify a scumread!
In post 2414, Sleepy Dragon wrote: the lack of bad vibes is why they are scum

more seriously, don't feel like Bingle's been committing to any reads or initiating any plays, they're mostly coasting through the game.
My eira vote was 100% initiating plays. My Naerys push was 100% initiating plays. My Gamma push was 100% initiating plays. My hard townread on KT was 100% committing to reads. My hard KL townread was 100% committing to reads. My townread on OWer, was 100% committing to reads. My 'coasting' all came after your scumread/push on me and was RL based, and this push has been 50 shades of slimy since it started.

VOTE: SleepyDragon
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2903 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:47 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1836, Bingle wrote: Elements-

The CC bidness:

RN specced that IC would necessarily mean a stacked scumteam on entry, to which I replied that IC is actually fairly weak in the realm of investigatives due to the likelihood of it disappearing early and thus being largely useless late game. I said I expect that there is a protective of some sort, but not a hard protective. Something that can only protect sometimes or has a severe drawback if found while protecting (babysitter) was more likely than any other options. Elements responded that she was informed there was no protection (which I took to be an obvious joke, but apparently some people thought was real). KT thought this was sus. About a page later, FL claimed informed of something that would make early massclaim desirable. KT outright cc'd element's joke, claiming informed that scum were informed that there was a gated protective role. Thread consensus at the time was that KT's cc was ++town, although rereading it now I'm not sure I still think that. Will ruminate more. Basically, the cc seemed risky if KT wasn't actually informed of a town protective, and backing off of elements instead of trying to shove through a lim seemed +town, but if KT was scum informed of a town protective that first bit isn't all that risky.

In addition, Ele has been very wagon happy with the exception of Eiralox, with a stated goal of getting every player to L-1 on Day 1. There's been a decent amount of cozying up to me, who at least some of the day enjoyed a position of being nearly as townread as the IC. I don't particularly think Ele is hard scum, but she's definitely a high value flip and I could easily be persuaded there.
This is me, acknowledging that I'm a tainted slot that probably needs to die at some point.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2904 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:49 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2901, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 2889, Sleepy Dragon wrote: K I'm 90% on the way to solve this game, I just need one of gob/Chell/Drew to townspew right about now.

why dont you vote him?
Scum post. Not only is Drew already voting me, but Snivy is pushing him to eliminate me in absentia while I'm literally V/LA.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2905 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:51 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2857, Titus wrote: My gut says do Khaos.
Don't be lazy, there's obvscum to string up.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2906 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:54 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2897, Sleepy Dragon wrote: ya Drew is useless
Only Snivy can use those words.
In post 2899, gob wrote:
In post 2897, Sleepy Dragon wrote: ya Drew is useless
WOAh, come on now.
I know right? How dare they steal your line.
In post 2901, camelCasedSnivy wrote:

why dont you vote him?
Umm....hate to be the one to tell you.
In post 2853, Doctor Drew wrote: Ok I got to play with Bingle for at least a day, all I needed

VOTE: Bingle
Is Snivy useless now?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2907 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:55 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2905, Bingle wrote:
In post 2857, Titus wrote: My gut says do Khaos.
Don't be lazy, there's obvscum to string up.
Why shouldn't I think you were trying to pocket me on D1?
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2908 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:56 am

Post by Bingle »

How was I trying to pocket you? With banter? That's NAI as fuck and you know it.
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2909 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:59 am

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

In post 2904, Bingle wrote: Scum post. Not only is Drew already voting me, but Snivy is pushing him to eliminate me in absentia while I'm literally V/LA.
i forgot sorry man

also i thought sleepy dragon was on the wagon with me not doctor drew
master at being scum(my)
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2910 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:01 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 2895, Celebloki wrote:
@Mod: I will be V/LA until Tuesday.

I'll probably not be able to devote much time to play until Tuesday.
Noted.
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 25
Mini Normal 2337 is in signups with 3/13 slots remaining!
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2911 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:01 pm

Post by Alianna »

VC

Never mind, co-mod made one.
Last edited by Alianna on Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 25
Mini Normal 2337 is in signups with 3/13 slots remaining!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2912 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:01 pm

Post by Bingle »

All three of you are on the wagon on me. Did you ever justify being okay with SD thinking I'm scum for a contradictory reason to your own?
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2913 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:02 pm

Post by gob »

I approve of Bingle's push on Sleepy Dragon.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2914 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1922, Bingle wrote:
In post 946, Bingle wrote:

Doctor Drew - Drew is almost certainly town here. The reach outs to me seem natural, the desire to engage with me lines up entirely with the townread, and the complete willingness to disagree and make his own pushes when he does make me trust the shit out of our good doctor. 10/10, would whiskey again.
Old town reasoning on Drew. Still relevant.
Wasn't the banter, we will always have that no matter either of ours alignment *heart emoji*

It was these two posts, like maybe you suddenly became a great reader of Drew, but it seemed very excessive.

Now, I will agree with you a bit on Snivy. But, they always come across as a bit 'fly by the seat of their pants' and miss obvious things.

But I don't know if they were just trying to make me look bad here, like they did a few games ago when they were scum.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2915 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:04 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2913, gob wrote: I approve of Bingle's push on Sleepy Dragon.
I actually do as well, I want to see how this plays out.

See? I told you Bingle is the glue that keeps this game together.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2916 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:11 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2915, Doctor Drew wrote: See? I told you Bingle is the glue that keeps this game together.
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2917 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:14 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2914, Doctor Drew wrote: It was these two posts, like maybe you suddenly became a great reader of Drew, but it seemed very excessive.
Eh. I'm townreading you, sure. I'm not really leveraging that into anything though, so I'm not sure why it would trigger pocketing alarms.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2918 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2917, Bingle wrote:
In post 2914, Doctor Drew wrote: It was these two posts, like maybe you suddenly became a great reader of Drew, but it seemed very excessive.
Eh. I'm townreading you, sure. I'm not really leveraging that into anything though, so I'm not sure why it would trigger pocketing alarms.
Tbf, anytime someone hard town reads me on D1, the red flags come out.

And you aren't a dummy, I feel like you could leverage the banter into the read as well to basically hope I just enjoy the ride.

But, as I type this info think you respect me enough to not fall for it.

I need some whiskey.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2919 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:34 pm

Post by gob »

In post 2916, Bingle wrote:
In post 2915, Doctor Drew wrote: See? I told you Bingle is the glue that keeps this game together.
interesting.

I am town this game so who is scum Bingle? Besides the one you just mentioned
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2920 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2919, gob wrote:
interesting.

What are you trying to say here?

Did you drink some of my whiskey??
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2921 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:47 pm

Post by gob »

In post 2920, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2919, gob wrote:
interesting.

What are you trying to say here?

Did you drink some of my whiskey??
I am asking Bingle who he thinks is scum.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2922 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2919, gob wrote: I am town this game so who is scum Bingle? Besides the one you just mentioned
I'd actually come around on Gamma town yesterday (You're gamma, right?) based on EoD contributions.

ATM I'm thinking 2 scum in SD/Naerys/cCS although probably not all three. I have strong townreads on you and titus and weak townreads on Drew and Chell. I think OK flips scum more often than not, but that's more a function of PoE and lack of contribution than any specific scum motivation on his part.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2923 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:54 pm

Post by gob »

Yes I am gamma.

We share ccs as a scumread. I am feeling good about Naerys, though, so can you explain why you SR her?
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #2924 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by biancospino »

//