Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

swoop
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:34 pm

Post by Naerys »

Bloop :x
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by Black »

In post 76, Naerys wrote: Bloop :x
Any thoughts on the game so far?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by Testarossa »

I don't really understand ORAM's reason for voting Gamma tbh. Like there wasn't any real interaction between Gamma and Thomith for her to follow up after the vote anyway and Thomith brushed Gamma aside pretty fast anyway.

I like their post and timing though with looking elsewhere and felt kind of similar about the situation minus the Black townread. Probably my first positive vibe.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:13 pm

Post by Testarossa »

Hu Tao looks alright as well. Her vote looked at first kind of like by textbook tbh, however I find that more nai. Everything that followed up looked good to me.

I disliked Thomith's early "bait" posts more tbh and that he ignored Black when he thought of himself acting suspicious for going for an easy wagon, when she basically the same. Probably in line with his read on her though, which formed shortly after that.
I don't think he acts like scum that got caught redhanded though. He just seems overexplaining in general to me, at least his dedication seems genuine.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:30 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 76, Naerys wrote: Bloop :x
Reads? You've been around but not saying much of substance when there has been things that could be said
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/They - Either

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:58 pm

Post by Arko »

Woo baby, I haven't really existed recently so I've got thoughts to say. It's time for a classic style reads list
Hu Tao - Town -
Effort! Much, much effort. And all of it feels like it's coming from a town perspective. Doesn't feel like it's coming from the ass. Honestly, I'm in the same boat as most people here.
Testa - Possible Town -
Feels like a bold townie. Hasn't talked much, and the instant E-1 is dumb, but It feels more like brave, to the point of stupid townie, not Too dumb that it doesn't even look too dumb type scum- Like inhumanly dumb. And honestly- I can see the machinations of the mind behind their current decisions, I can see what they are going for. But, currently 3 posts from them, and they could easily be just scum faking the bold part. I don't feel that though.
Gamma - Possible Town -
It's earlier in the day, and while their posts are mainly short, I don't see anything wrong with them. This one is somewhere in-between Neutral and Possible Town. I picked possible town since well... They have definitely felt more reactionary than pushing the game forward, but what reaction there has been has been mostly town to me. but this read is an easy changer.
ORAM - Neutral -
Triggers a bit of scum feelings with me, but otherwise they feel normal townie. Their thoughts to me seem on the townie train of thought... but there have been a bit of things that have pinged scum. I'm not sure about it but there is a non-ignorable chance that it's scum trying to follow a townie-type train of thought without being a parrot or generic. I'm genuinely not sure where to place them, but definitely not enough scum feelings to put in null, and there is enough town to keep them out of null for me.
Kittie - Neutral -
Basically non existant due to other reasons. considering I was doing the same thing for 1 and a half days since the start, I kinda have no right to judge it, because I'd be a hypocrite. and honestly there isn't even posts to read either way.
Naerys - Neutral -
Has like 3 posts. No pushing game forward, no real reaction. Needs to either react, push the game forward or discuss what's currently going on, honestly. It's a slippery slope to being null.
Black - Null -
Something is pinging to me here that black is scum. Considering I completed 1 game with them as scum... it feels similar to that game. but it also feels just mildy scummy. and then town at the same time. It's unironically a 50/50 whether they are town or scum, and that's not a good thing. I'm saying it now, I'm not feeling black as town. And I don't like it. If Thom is scum, I'm honestly feeling this has a higher chance of being scum if not.
Thom - Null -
I'm not gonna list what has been said already, it's pretty obvious I agree just by the position. However, the thing I DO want to add is their interactions with black generally read to me like crazy as either scum trying to follow a townie, or a scum acting pair-pair with their partner then realizing: I should probably distance. Yeah, if black's scum the chance of thom being scum is definitely higher. More than what black would be if thom flipped scum though- the first scenario mentioned should be a good explanation.
Insert an uncreative signature here. Maybe one day, maybe one day. Well at least it has colour.
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:02 pm

Post by Arko »

That was honestly slightly hard to make since well- 80 Posts plus the fact 3 people aren't really posting.
Insert an uncreative signature here. Maybe one day, maybe one day. Well at least it has colour.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:29 pm

Post by Naerys »

I know, sorry. I have a long day in work so i will see when i have some time to write something with substance
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:46 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 82, Arko wrote: That was honestly slightly hard to make since well- 80 Posts plus the fact 3 people aren't really posting.
This is very fair :lol:
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:40 pm

Post by Kittiesecret »

Good evening!

I just finished catching up, and there was a lot of things said with out a lot of things being said.

I am new I only have one game under my belt. And I don't have any day one reads on any one yet.
Always watching
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: kittiesecret
I don’t like the narration-esque manner of writing or the lack of any tangible content. Doesn’t feel like she actually gives a damn to solve.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:05 pm

Post by Thomith »

In post 85, Kittiesecret wrote: Good evening!

I just finished catching up, and there was a lot of things said with out a lot of things being said.

I am new I only have one game under my belt. And I don't have any day one reads on any one yet.
Hey!

What do you think of Hu Tao's questioning of me?
What do you think of my responses to that questioning?
What do you think of how Black has been posting so far?
What do you think of Arko's read list? Do you agree?
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal in sign ups! (7/17)
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:59 pm

Post by Testarossa »

What pings you as scummy about ORAM, Arkos?

It's funny that you see a possible Thom/Black team. I thought they are t/s at most as they were acting too much together in like 3 situations at the beginning.
What feels similar about Black to your last game with her and would rather lean scum than town here?

I think I would put Naerys a bit more below, I kind of disliked her unvote, although for me it's more a gutread.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:02 pm

Post by Testarossa »

Also happy bday Kittie, thanks for me being older than me and thus making feel myself younger.

What do you mean with a lot of things being said without being said?
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:29 pm

Post by Arko »

I'll address the part about black later- I've got a bit of shit to do, don't think there is enough time tonight to really address that, honestly. I'll get to it tomorrow. And I've got pizza coming.

1 - Oram -
It's still a neutral read, and they have 4 posts but I'll point out what feels scummy and townie. ISO 0 is NAI, but the general sitch there WAS a bit dodgy. Not sure WHERE in the chain though it was dodgy- vote 1 on black wasn't shocking, vote 4 (yours) was bold- a lil too bold for scum. so I've got a feeling the dodgy part is vote 2 or 3. It's less about the content, and more the chain of votes itself was pretty fucky. It's not directly scummy, but has the possibility to be done by scum. Probably a statistical read if anything. ISO 1 is just stating the obvious. considering it's still page 1 with that post, it's pretty NAI. ISO 2 is dismissive. NAI, but dismissive posts CAN be used to scumread. There isn't enough posts though to use it. ISO 3 can be seen as a townie train of thought, but I can't really tell how like it's truthful, or real. Basically- Slight bits of town, slight bits of scum, mostly NAI. not swinging either way to be town or scum, not enough of both to be null. If anything, oram is slightly more town than scum. but it's pretty hard to distinguish.

2 - Thom/Black -
My thoughts on it is that there is very likely one within it- considering their interactions. but of them being a team, yes that's a likelyhood. My feeling on that was mainly how honestly, both thom's AND black's interactions didn't feel very real when interacting with each other. It's possible ONE can be town, and like- statistically possible both are, no confirmations on that type of thing. But I do feel that they are more likely paired to each other if one is scum than someone else. I actually made a small mention that black flipping scum is way less meaningful on thom than thom flipping scum on black- Due to the possibility of thom following black, and the fact black DID accuse thom.

3 - Naerys -
Yeah, I can see why. I didn't really order my reads by least scum to most scum- but yes, I did mention the fact Naerys was on a bit of a slippery slope to null, as they are closer to being scum than town by a sliiiigggghhhht bit. so yes, I do actually agree with you in not really liking the posts. but personally, too little posts, and not too strong of a dislike for me to put in null.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:51 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 86, Gamma Emerald wrote: VOTE: kittiesecret
I don’t like the narration-esque manner of writing or the lack of any tangible content. Doesn’t feel like she actually gives a damn to solve.
VOTE: gamma

Feels like pushing on a new person. They stated they were new, why not ask a specific question if you're worried she's not trying to solve?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:52 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 87, Thomith wrote:
In post 85, Kittiesecret wrote: Good evening!

Hey!

What do you think of Hu Tao's questioning of me?
What do you think of my responses to that questioning?
What do you think of how Black has been posting so far?
What do you think of Arko's read list? Do you agree?
This is the response I'd expect from gamma if she's town. I've seen gamma ask lots of questions before so I know she's capable, so she could be scum here
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:43 pm

Post by Thomith »

[Spoiler = Arko post 90]
In post 90, Arko wrote: I'll address the part about black later- I've got a bit of shit to do, don't think there is enough time tonight to really address that, honestly. I'll get to it tomorrow. And I've got pizza coming.

1 - Oram -
It's still a neutral read, and they have 4 posts but I'll point out what feels scummy and townie. ISO 0 is NAI, but the general sitch there WAS a bit dodgy. Not sure WHERE in the chain though it was dodgy- vote 1 on black wasn't shocking, vote 4 (yours) was bold- a lil too bold for scum. so I've got a feeling the dodgy part is vote 2 or 3. It's less about the content, and more the chain of votes itself was pretty fucky. It's not directly scummy, but has the possibility to be done by scum. Probably a statistical read if anything. ISO 1 is just stating the obvious. considering it's still page 1 with that post, it's pretty NAI. ISO 2 is dismissive. NAI, but dismissive posts CAN be used to scumread. There isn't enough posts though to use it. ISO 3 can be seen as a townie train of thought, but I can't really tell how like it's truthful, or real. Basically- Slight bits of town, slight bits of scum, mostly NAI. not swinging either way to be town or scum, not enough of both to be null. If anything, oram is slightly more town than scum. but it's pretty hard to distinguish.

2 - Thom/Black -
My thoughts on it is that there is very likely one within it- considering their interactions. but of them being a team, yes that's a likelyhood. My feeling on that was mainly how honestly, both thom's AND black's interactions didn't feel very real when interacting with each other. It's possible ONE can be town, and like- statistically possible both are, no confirmations on that type of thing. But I do feel that they are more likely paired to each other if one is scum than someone else.
I actually made a small mention that black flipping scum is way less meaningful on thom than thom flipping scum on black- Due to the possibility of thom following black, and the fact black DID accuse thom.

3 - Naerys -
Yeah, I can see why. I didn't really order my reads by least scum to most scum- but yes, I did mention the fact Naerys was on a bit of a slippery slope to null, as they are closer to being scum than town by a sliiiigggghhhht bit. so yes, I do actually agree with you in not really liking the posts. but personally, too little posts, and not too strong of a dislike for me to put in null.
[/spoiler]

Specifically want to ask about the bolded, it may be me not understanding things correctly, so just want to make sure I 100% understand, but is the bolded not the direct opposite of what you said in your reads post regarding me or Black flipping scum?

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:43 pm

Post by Thomith »

Well that didn't work...

Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:02 am

Post by Arko »

No, the bold is just there to give a "Title" to a topic. and no, it's directly brought up in that that either TvS or SvS is possible.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 91, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 86, Gamma Emerald wrote: VOTE: kittiesecret
VOTE: gamma

Feels like pushing on a new person. They stated they were new, why not ask a specific question if you're worried she's not trying to solve?
I wanted to let the pressure speak for itself, also didn’t know what questions I wanted to ask att
<Embrace The Void>

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:11 am

Post by Black »

I like Testa's posts on this page. She can be town for now

Arko's posts however...meh. I'm getting bad vibes here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:15 am

Post by Black »

I tried to paste with ctrl+v and it submitted the post? Lmao wut
In post 81, Arko wrote: However, the thing I DO want to add is their interactions with black generally read to me like crazy as either scum trying to follow a townie, or a scum acting pair-pair with their partner
It feels a bit unnatural for Arko to think Thomith is scum in both a town!Black and scum!Black world and not be voting there, or at the very least having him lower than "null"

My gut reaction is that Arko could be a Thomith partner that is positioning to flip me if Thomith ever gets flipped. I don't really like any of Arko's reads that much
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:18 am

Post by Black »

In post 81, Arko wrote: Something is pinging to me here that black is scum. Considering I completed 1 game with them as scum... it feels similar to that game. but it also feels just mildy scummy. and then town at the same time.
In post 81, Arko wrote: I'm saying it now, I'm not feeling black as town. And I don't like it
This just doesn't read as very natural to me, but Arko mentioned he would go into details here later so I'm looking forward to hearing more
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”