Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:36 pm

Post by Black »

It's a little frustrating that the wagon on me consists of a Testa RVS vote that originally put me to e-1, a Naerys pressure vote based on the fact that I'm not trying to find scum (???), and an Arko tunnel that probably has something to do with the fact that I burned him as scum the last time we played together. Yet none of these players seem interested in engaging with me or asking me questions to try and sort me

It hasn't really been a fun game so far but I'm gonna keep doing my thing and sharing my thoughts and reads
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 197, Black wrote:
In post 191, Testarossa wrote: So basically no one is really townreading Black, besides maybe Thom (if not for his paranoia), while some people seem to be vulturing above her, yet no one really wants to commit to push her to E-1 because... why?
I find it odd that you've kept your RVS vote on me and are now encouraging others to get me to e-1 despite you showing some suspicion over some of the people pushing me. Why do you think I'm scum here?
Mmhm
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:23 pm

Post by Testarossa »

In post 197, Black wrote: I find it odd that you've kept your RVS vote on me and are now encouraging others to get me to e-1 despite you showing some suspicion over some of the people pushing me. Why do you think I'm scum here?
You know, I am a bit confused myself how I have been handwaved by some while chilling with my vote on you and doing nothing with it, I even mentioned it at some point. Some townreads in this game feel too easy imo.

I think the only one I am suspecting of those, that are pushing you, is Naerys and I am kind of on the fence there ftr. There is some other stuff pending, maybe later more.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:26 pm

Post by Testarossa »

In post 197, Black wrote: I find it odd that you've kept your RVS vote on me and are now encouraging others to get me to e-1 despite you showing some suspicion over some of the people pushing me. Why do you think I'm scum here?
As for your actual question: Admittedly it's a bit unfair, as I can be really persistent when I catch on something that triggers me early. Kind of implied it in .
gave me some bad faith vibes, when oram's post seemed more natural, at least it literally mirrors the mindset I had when I dropped my rvs vote. I disliked for the wording, it felt unnecessarily negative in a way scum likes to do in early game. I acknowledged your response to it, however I happen to mostly dismiss meta from others with people, with whom I play with for the first time and prefer to form my own experiences.

All that said, I thought some of your recent stances were actually good. I liked as example. I can see the defensive argument, but that can go either way. Frankly half the reason I am still on you is that I hadn't yet found anything convincing to sink my fangs in thus I have been more poe'ing so far. Was kind of hoping either someone would come after me for doing nothing with my vote to form some better reads or I can observe how much steam the wagon on you can actually get as more started to scumread you and what I can make out of it. The former led me to getting ignored or townread, the latter is where I am.
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:08 pm

Post by Kittiesecret »

ok here it is, I am sorry its long... expect more like this from me. and I apologize in advance for those as well. and its a little scattered. but I hope you get my point.

The whole first page caught me totally off guard going to a E-1 so quickly. I was like damn I just confirmed my role now were at E-1 WTF mang!

I don't think the back and forth about the E-1 on page 2 is indicative of any alliances, yet. as we move into the game we may be able to look back and gain some wisdom. but that's all I have to say about that.
In post 87, Thomith wrote: Hey!

What do you think of Hu Tao's questioning of me?
What do you think of my responses to that questioning?
Apart from Hu Tao's gushing about the Scummies, she seemed to take issue you with you for no real reason. picking apart anything you had to say.
In post 40, Hu Tao wrote: Why was it necessary to point out that we E-1 someone there when it was clear already? And the person unvoted immediately. Especially when it was a clear rvs wagon
Thom, was just saying what I feel a lot of us were thinking, we all just confirmed roles and now were here like damn. "pointing out" the obvious I don't think speaks to any thing other then a more wordy "Damn!" Yes we can all read what happened, but some times ya just gotta say something. and Thom went on to explain their selves.

what I think is unnecessary was how Hu Tao couldn't let it go. Everyone was moving on and Hu Tao was still posting paragraphs about it. forcing the issue.
In post 126, Kittiesecret wrote: THOMITH:

Honestly I'll need to go back and re read it. For more detail. But it felt like a lot of words to not say very much.
What I meant by this was everyone went round and round and round about the E1 issue and didn't go anywhere. the conversation didn't produce anything of note. but I wouldn't expect it to that early, as its still a bunch of people talking about essentially nothing.

(ok maybe I had some more too say about it *heh*)
In post 120, Black wrote: In post 116, Naerys wrote:
Flat as in missing the desire to catch scum
I'm curious why you don't also feel this way about players like Kittie and ORAM
yea this seems off to me too... the accusation kind of came from no where with no basis...

In post 162, Gamma Emerald wrote: Like, you seem dead-set on me being scum for…pushing a new player to provide better content??? And you additionally seem to be giving that new player a pass for what exactly???

Like, I’m not gonna play with kid gloves on, those were thrown in the wood chipper after my last off-site game. I am not gonna just let bad play snowball because a player is newer.
I feel like Hu Tao has taken on the pot stirring role. and I don't know how to read that yet.

I also don't expect kid gloves, my hurt was feigned. I was aware that I was behind the ball.

In post 195, Gamma Emerald wrote: In post 85, Kittiesecret wrote:
Good evening!

I just finished catching up, and there was a lot of things said with out a lot of things being said.

I am new I only have one game under my belt. And I don't have any day one reads on any one yet.
In post 126, Kittiesecret wrote:
What do you think of Arko's read list? Do you agree?

I feel this is accurate for page 4.
These do not line up imo
how does this not line up???

At the time of making my post, there was little over 3 pages to read and most of that was Thom and Hu Tao going back and forth about the E-1.
In post 82, Arko wrote: Post #82 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:02 pm

That was honestly slightly hard to make since well- 80 Posts plus the fact 3 people aren't really posting.
Arko even says it himself.

I can simultaneously feel like I don't have enough information to provide a read and feel like someone else read could be valid. and the read we're talking about here was vague at best, cuz again were working with only barely 4 pages of information.

In post 90, Arko wrote: AND black's interactions didn't feel very real when interacting with each other.
I don't love the idea of comparing to an older game, but in the (whole one) game I played with Scum-Black she didn't interact with her partner much at all.

Overall:

Arko... you really like your lists... that's all I've got to say.

Black... I'm just trying not to let my previous experience color my thoughts here. I see both similarities in play but also differences. I'm leaning more town, because Scum-Black would question and completely back off. Black here very much in the thick of it. but...I'll be watching.

Gamma... for as much as you call everyone else out for their posts, posting style or content you really haven't offered much up yourself. Almost hiding in plain sight... I feel like my vote will be staying here for the time being.

Hu Tao... I made my points above.

Klick.. came in hot, but seems alright for now, I don't know how to feel about that just at this moment.

Naerys... only like 8 posts and only 3 with some semblance of substance.. not a whole lot to go on (I know I know I'm one to talk)

Testarossa... That was a ballsy move, the e-1 on page one. Makes me think scum, paired with the fact that she didn't come back until post 78. I don't find the leaving of the vote to be indicative of anything tho, and I accept the reasoning on why it hasn't been moved.

Thomith... a very busy bee, feels town to me. *shrug*
Always watching
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

:roll:
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You seem impossible to please atm. Despite openly admitting to faking your reaction, you still find an excuse to keep pushing me.
<Embrace The Void>

Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:51 pm

Post by Kittiesecret »

In post 206, Gamma Emerald wrote: You seem impossible to please atm. Despite openly admitting to faking your reaction, you still find an excuse to keep pushing me.
This seems a tad bit defensive...

Just sayin'
Always watching
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:57 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 185, Black wrote:
In post 178, Hu Tao wrote: You already are E-2 why would it need my help to Elim you? This seems overly defensive for no reason
Oh my bad, I must have missed the memo where e-2 was suddenly enough to fade someone :lol:
In post 182, Hu Tao wrote: I don't like Black's 180 on me. Seems like omgus. Unless they are known for being defensive in this way?
I think I made it pretty clear that I don't think Arko's case should be convincing anyone that I'm scum, which is why your gives me major pause. I'm not sure why you interpret that as omgus when the progression is very transparent

Do you think being defensive is inherently scummy?
No, but having me as your top town read and flipping it because I see someone's meta case makes no sense
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:58 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 189, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 182, Hu Tao wrote: I don't like Black's 180 on me. Seems like omgus. Unless they are known for being defensive in this way?
Pretty sure that’s how she is. I know she got into it with Alisae in open 891 as town
Okay I'll keep that in mind
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:00 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 191, Testarossa wrote: So basically no one is really townreading Black, besides maybe Thom (if not for his paranoia), while some people seem to be vulturing above her, yet no one really wants to commit to push her to E-1 because... why?

At least I don't feel she is getting bussed here in a scum world. If town, it's a bit more difficult as I might need to review some reads.

Hu Tao's and ping me a bit in a negative way. Would still lean rather town, but it regressed at least. Might you explain what convinced you so much in Arko's meta case?

Also I don't think Black/Gamma is a team.
Who said it 100% convinced me? I stated I could see it. Seems like it's being blown out of proportion for someone I'm not even voting
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:02 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 200, Black wrote: It's a little frustrating that the wagon on me consists of a Testa RVS vote that originally put me to e-1, a Naerys pressure vote based on the fact that I'm not trying to find scum (???), and an Arko tunnel that probably has something to do with the fact that I burned him as scum the last time we played together. Yet none of these players seem interested in engaging with me or asking me questions to try and sort me

It hasn't really been a fun game so far but I'm gonna keep doing my thing and sharing my thoughts and reads
I'm fine with voting Naerys btw
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:04 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Actually I'm fine with going there now

VOTE: Naerys
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 207, Kittiesecret wrote:
In post 206, Gamma Emerald wrote: You seem impossible to please atm. Despite openly admitting to faking your reaction, you still find an excuse to keep pushing me.

Just sayin'
Okay and?
<Embrace The Void>

Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:08 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Thoughts on naerys, everyone?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 214, Hu Tao wrote: Thoughts on naerys, everyone?
Not enthused by her rn but I want to consider a thought I had on my own rq
<Embrace The Void>

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:16 pm

Post by Black »

In post 208, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 178, Hu Tao wrote: You already are E-2 why would it need my help to Elim you? This seems overly defensive for no reason
Oh my bad, I must have missed the memo where e-2 was suddenly enough to fade someone :lol:
I think I made it pretty clear that I don't think Arko's case should be convincing anyone that I'm scum, which is why your gives me major pause. I'm not sure why you interpret that as omgus when the progression is very transparent

No, but having me as your top town read and flipping it because I see someone's meta case makes no sense
My reads are typically very fluid at the beginning of games. Regardless, I said you lost a few town points so I'm not sure why you're interpreting that as me flipping my read on you
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:18 pm

Post by Black »

In post 210, Hu Tao wrote:

At least I don't feel she is getting bussed here in a scum world. If town, it's a bit more difficult as I might need to review some reads.

Hu Tao's and ping me a bit in a negative way. Would still lean rather town, but it regressed at least. Might you explain what convinced you so much in Arko's meta case?

Who said it 100% convinced me? I stated I could see it. Seems like it's being blown out of proportion for someone I'm not even voting
Why do you think me and Gamma could be paired?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:19 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 216, Black wrote:
In post 208, Hu Tao wrote:

My reads are typically very fluid at the beginning of games. Regardless, I said you lost a few town points so I'm not sure why you're interpreting that as me flipping my read on you
Okay maybe I misunderstood
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:20 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 217, Black wrote:
In post 210, Hu Tao wrote:

Why do you think me and Gamma could be paired?
I usually don't do team reads. Its mostly gamma was who I scumread at the time and I thought you'd be 2nd on my scum read list
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:23 pm

Post by Black »

That's fair. Why did you unvote gamma though?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:24 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

I'm a softie for ATE at times. :(
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:25 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 200, Black wrote: It's a little frustrating that the wagon on me consists of a Testa RVS vote that originally put me to e-1, a Naerys pressure vote based on the fact that I'm not trying to find scum (???), and an Arko tunnel that probably has something to do with the fact that I burned him as scum the last time we played together. Yet none of these players seem interested in engaging with me or asking me questions to try and sort me

I've also felt this way before so I could see it coming from town you.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:25 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Thus why I'm asking about Naerys. Thoughts there?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I feel like Kittie is playing a very textbook scum game here
In post 33, Kittiesecret wrote: Hellooooo everyone!

thought I would make an appearance today!
This feels extremely awkward, and common knowledge is that scum are more likely to be awkward at the start of the game.
In post 73, Kittiesecret wrote: I wanted to pop in again. I haven't had a chance to catch up. Migraine last night. I'll give everything a read this evening when I'm home and post my thoughts!
Another pop-in, this time making a promise of content. This feels quite self-conscious.
In post 85, Kittiesecret wrote: Good evening!

I just finished catching up, and there was a lot of things said with out a lot of things being said.

I am new I only have one game under my belt. And I don't have any day one reads on any one yet.
Claims to have finished catching up but shows absolutely zero work, and takes no stances whatsoever.
I'm posting on mobile please forgive my lack of formatting

GAMMA:
VOTE: kittiesecret
I don’t like the narration-esque manner of writing or the lack of any tangible content. Doesn’t feel like she actually gives a damn to solve.

Ouch! I do care to solve but nothing is going to be solved in the first 3 and a half pages.

THOMITH:

Honestly I'll need to go back and re read it. For more detail. But it felt like a lot of words to not say very much.

What do you think of how Black has been posting so far?

Black was scum in the one whole game I have played and totally flew under my under developed radar until much later in the game. So I can't help but have a bias in feeling she might be scum here. I feel like she is exhibiting some of the same game play here.

TESTAROSSA:
Also happy bday Kittie, thanks for me being older than me and thus making feel myself younger.

thanks! I think...

What do you mean with a lot of things being said without being said?

Just lots of words no real meaning. But in my whole 1 game experience that seems par for the course. There isn't any substance to anything being said at this point. Anything could be read as scum or town at this point depending on the context you read it in.

HU TAO:
VOTE: gamma

Feels like pushing on a new person. They stated they were new, why not ask a specific question if you're worried she's not trying to solve?

Thanks
!

VOTE: Gamma
After being pressured, decides to go back to respond to posts. I’ll get into this with the next wall but this approach by Kittie is one I commonly see scum pull. I also think it’s a bad look that she voices assent to Arko’s early reads but fails to have one of her own on Arko? I think in that position I would have a townread on Arko as a newbie.
In post 174, Kittiesecret wrote: Good afternoon,

Popping into skim on my lunch break. I have no where to be this evening. I'll be back later with my thoughts to date.

And Thom, I'll answer your other questions then too.
Another self-conscious post promising content. This one is worse than the first imo since that one was at least posted when she had done absolutely nothing of substance.
In post 204, Kittiesecret wrote: ok here it is, I am sorry its long... expect more like this from me. and I apologize in advance for those as well. and its a little scattered. but I hope you get my point.

The whole first page caught me totally off guard going to a E-1 so quickly. I was like damn I just confirmed my role now were at E-1 WTF mang!

I don't think the back and forth about the E-1 on page 2 is indicative of any alliances, yet. as we move into the game we may be able to look back and gain some wisdom. but that's all I have to say about that.
In post 87, Thomith wrote: Hey!

Apart from Hu Tao's gushing about the Scummies, she seemed to take issue you with you for no real reason. picking apart anything you had to say.
In post 40, Hu Tao wrote: Why was it necessary to point out that we E-1 someone there when it was clear already? And the person unvoted immediately. Especially when it was a clear rvs wagon
Thom, was just saying what I feel a lot of us were thinking, we all just confirmed roles and now were here like damn. "pointing out" the obvious I don't think speaks to any thing other then a more wordy "Damn!" Yes we can all read what happened, but some times ya just gotta say something. and Thom went on to explain their selves.

what I think is unnecessary was how Hu Tao couldn't let it go. Everyone was moving on and Hu Tao was still posting paragraphs about it. forcing the issue.
In post 126, Kittiesecret wrote: THOMITH:

What I meant by this was everyone went round and round and round about the E1 issue and didn't go anywhere. the conversation didn't produce anything of note. but I wouldn't expect it to that early, as its still a bunch of people talking about essentially nothing.

(ok maybe I had some more too say about it *heh*)
In post 120, Black wrote: In post 116, Naerys wrote:
Flat as in missing the desire to catch scum
I'm curious why you don't also feel this way about players like Kittie and ORAM
yea this seems off to me too... the accusation kind of came from no where with no basis...

In post 162, Gamma Emerald wrote: Like, you seem dead-set on me being scum for…pushing a new player to provide better content??? And you additionally seem to be giving that new player a pass for what exactly???

Like, I’m not gonna play with kid gloves on, those were thrown in the wood chipper after my last off-site game. I am not gonna just let bad play snowball because a player is newer.
I feel like Hu Tao has taken on the pot stirring role. and I don't know how to read that yet.

I also don't expect kid gloves, my hurt was feigned. I was aware that I was behind the ball.

In post 195, Gamma Emerald wrote: In post 85, Kittiesecret wrote:
Good evening!

These do not line up imo
how does this not line up???

At the time of making my post, there was little over 3 pages to read and most of that was Thom and Hu Tao going back and forth about the E-1.
In post 82, Arko wrote: Post #82 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:02 pm

That was honestly slightly hard to make since well- 80 Posts plus the fact 3 people aren't really posting.
Arko even says it himself.

I can simultaneously feel like I don't have enough information to provide a read and feel like someone else read could be valid. and the read we're talking about here was vague at best, cuz again were working with only barely 4 pages of information.

In post 90, Arko wrote: AND black's interactions didn't feel very real when interacting with each other.
I don't love the idea of comparing to an older game, but in the (whole one) game I played with Scum-Black she didn't interact with her partner much at all.

Overall:

Arko... you really like your lists... that's all I've got to say.

Black... I'm just trying not to let my previous experience color my thoughts here. I see both similarities in play but also differences. I'm leaning more town, because Scum-Black would question and completely back off. Black here very much in the thick of it. but...I'll be watching.

Gamma... for as much as you call everyone else out for their posts, posting style or content you really haven't offered much up yourself. Almost hiding in plain sight... I feel like my vote will be staying here for the time being.

Hu Tao... I made my points above.

Klick.. came in hot, but seems alright for now, I don't know how to feel about that just at this moment.

Naerys... only like 8 posts and only 3 with some semblance of substance.. not a whole lot to go on (I know I know I'm one to talk)

Testarossa... That was a ballsy move, the e-1 on page one. Makes me think scum, paired with the fact that she didn't come back until post 78. I don't find the leaving of the vote to be indicative of anything tho, and I accept the reasoning on why it hasn't been moved.

Thomith... a very busy bee, feels town to me. *shrug*
My big problem with posting most of your content in this way is it smokescreens your play in two ways. First, you make yourself unavailable for live interaction which I think in the vast majority of scenarios is the mist important way of forming reads. The second problem is you cram your thoughts into large posts which makes them harder to process or engage with, which I think tends to have an effect of causing a short-circuit of anyone trying to parse the player that does it into going “big wall of content = town”.
In post 207, Kittiesecret wrote:

Just sayin'
Useless shading.

VOTE: Kittiesecret
I genuinely think this is scum and y’all have just been bamboozled.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Micro Normal Games”