Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:21 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 474, Aliana wrote:
In post 473, Doctor Drew wrote: Aliana, but I am not even calling Altaria scum here.

Did you think I was?
Lol, maybe I don't get what you were saying.
I thought you were implying Altaria was jumping on a counterwagon to save her buddy gob.
I want to understand why not gob over Hu.

If she is scum then will just expose herself.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Altaria
Altaria
She/Her
Goon
Altaria
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:22 pm

Post by Altaria »

i'm low-key getting town pings from drew here. he is acting like a frustrated townie that is upset with another townie for preventing the hammer/claim on someone he thinks is scum

the only thing i don't get is why he would be so sure about scum gob here
It has a kind disposition, but if it's provoked, it will threaten opponents with shrill cries before attacking them without mercy
Altaria
Altaria
She/Her
Goon
Altaria
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:23 pm

Post by Altaria »

In post 475, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 473, Doctor Drew wrote: Aliana, but I am not even calling Altaria scum here.

Did you think I was?
I thought you were implying Altaria was jumping on a counterwagon to save her buddy gob.

how? she is barely playing the game. why do you think she will expose herself but gob won't?
It has a kind disposition, but if it's provoked, it will threaten opponents with shrill cries before attacking them without mercy
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:23 pm

Post by Umlaut »

In post 457, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 455, Altaria wrote:
In post 452, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 451, Altaria wrote:
In post 449, Doctor Drew wrote: How do we go from signalling Gob to claim, to flash wagon in Hu?

This seems off.
i think the speed and nature of the gob wagon is what feels off here. i think it's more likely there is scum pushing gob than gob being scum
As opposed to the speed and nature of the wagon on Hu??
???

there's two votes on hu tao and both of them have reasons behind them
....that happened just as gob was about to be limmed.
There's no secret here, I don't want Gob limmed so I made a vote somewhere else that I thought was wagonable and Alternativa followed on, which is not surprising since it was half her idea anyway.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:25 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 477, Altaria wrote:

Did you think I was?

how? she is barely playing the game. why do you think she will expose herself but gob won't?
I meant you will expose yourself as scum.

Was talking to Aliana about my read on you if that wasn't clear.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Aliana
Aliana
She/Her
Goon
Aliana
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:25 pm

Post by Aliana »

In post 476, Altaria wrote: i'm low-key getting town pings from drew here. he is acting like a frustrated townie that is upset with another townie for preventing the hammer/claim on someone he thinks is scum

the only thing i don't get is why he would be so sure about scum gob here
I get townpings too, I think he's genuinely trying to sort you with that line of questioning.
I townread Aliana.

Post #1000s Collected: 25
On hiatus from playing mafia.
Altaria
Altaria
She/Her
Goon
Altaria
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:26 pm

Post by Altaria »

In post 479, Doctor Drew wrote:

Did you think I was?

ok

why do you townread hu tao?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:41 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 422, T3 wrote:
Day 1 VC 6:

DragonEater70 (5 [E-1]): Doctor Drew, Altaria, geraintm, Hu Tao, Celebloki
Umlaut (2): ssbm_Kyouko, Aliana
Doctor Drew (1): Umlaut
gob (1): DragonEater70

Not voting (1): gob
Gonna follow this up with some intermediary VCs cuz something feels fishy about what I just read

Dragon claims in 431. Altaria swaps to gob in 432. Next Celebloki swaps in 436 after Altaria and Dragon both say they're okay with either gob or umlaut.
Next Hu Tao and then Alianna vote gob in 440 and 441 (ali says this is E-1), then in 442 Drew intents to hammer. 440 and 442 are 19 minutes apart
Umlaut at 445 voices he is not going to vote gob
intermediate VC as of 445
DragonEater70 (2): Doctor Drew, geraintm
Umlaut (1): ssbm_Kyouko
Doctor Drew (1): Umlaut
gob (5 [E-1]): DragonEater70, Altaria, celebloki, Hu Tao, Aliana

When Umlaut moves for Hu Tao instead of gob in 446, Altaria quickly follows Umlaut's reasoning to Hu Tao but previously was saying she was okay with Umlaut/gob. The move to Hu Tao seems inconsistent with Altaria's play so far. Then Drew says the first thing he's said all game that has really townpinged me in 449
current votes
DragonEater70 (2): Doctor Drew, geraintm
Umlaut (1): ssbm_Kyouko
Hu Tao (2): Umlaut, Altaria
gob (4): DragonEater70, celebloki, Hu Tao, Aliana

Hu tao, Celebloki, and Altaria were on both Dragon's and gob's E-1 wagons, feels like Altaria is not treating everyone equally here since she's now sheeping her previous POE'd lim on Hu Tao while also "liking" Celebloki (this is an older read but I dont see how Celebloki is any different than Hu Tao here, or from me, gob, or Alianna for that matter. We all want a lim that is not one of the people we think is town and as we approach deadline people are getting more aggressive with their votes. Even Altaria is doing this, so pushing Hu Tao for it is not a good look imo)

VOTE: Altaria
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Altaria
Altaria
She/Her
Goon
Altaria
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:50 pm

Post by Altaria »

how am i sheeping umlaut when i expressed suspicion there before he even voted?

i'll admit i considered not going there because i'm still somewhat suspicious of umlaut but i think the way hu tao has tagged along on both the dragon and gob wagons outweighs those worries about umlaut

i'm a little wary of you and aliana but y'all are both putting in more effort than hu tao. i think celebloki and drew are town, and i know i'm town, so i'm not sure why you think it's a bad look for me to push hu tao here
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:05 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 481, Altaria wrote:

Did you think I was?

ok

You missing everything I am saying if you ask me this question.
Altaria
Altaria
She/Her
Goon
Altaria
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:10 pm

Post by Altaria »

In post 484, Doctor Drew wrote:

Did you think I was?

ok

i want you to talk about your read on hu tao. can't you stop with the snark for two seconds and cooperate with me?
Altaria
Altaria
She/Her
Goon
Altaria
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:11 pm

Post by Altaria »

are you always this difficult to talk to?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:25 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 485, Altaria wrote:
In post 484, Doctor Drew wrote:

Did you think I was?

ok

i want you to talk about your read on hu tao. can't you stop with the snark for two seconds and cooperate with me?
That wasn't snark at all, you are completely missing my point here is what I am saying.

Just as Gob was about to be limmed you, and Umlaut for that matter, swooped in and took the heat off of Gob and placed it onto Hu.

I am trying to figure out why you, and again Umlaut, chose THIS VERY MOMENT to do so when if you had suspicions of Hu beforehand like you claim, you could have pushed her.

Why only now, at this very specific moment in the day, do you try to move the imminent lim off of gob onto to someone else.

I will only defend Hu since this jump seems so so suss, and now you are just getting super defensive and acting like I am the one being obtuse here, instead of understanding what my issue is that I keep saying.
Altaria
Altaria
She/Her
Goon
Altaria
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:36 pm

Post by Altaria »

In post 487, Doctor Drew wrote: I am trying to figure out why you, and again Umlaut, chose THIS VERY MOMENT to do so when if you had suspicions of Hu beforehand like you claim, you could have pushed her.
i feel like i made it clear that it was the gob wagon that made me feel like we were headed for a mislim and that hu tao was a prime culprit in that
In post 487, Doctor Drew wrote: Why only now, at this very specific moment in the day, do you try to move the imminent lim off of gob onto to someone else.
because that's when the gob wagon got all the way to e-1 and then you declared intent. why are you not understanding that it was the wagon that gave me second thoughts? why would i have pushed hu tao before the wagon even happened if that was the driving force behind my read?
Altaria
Altaria
She/Her
Goon
Altaria
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:39 pm

Post by Altaria »

In post 487, Doctor Drew wrote: I will only defend Hu since this jump seems so so suss, and now you are just getting super defensive and acting like I am the one being obtuse here, instead of understanding what my issue is that I keep saying.
i thought you weren't calling me scum here? now it's "so so suss"?

also super defensive? what the heck...
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:43 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 489, Altaria wrote:
In post 487, Doctor Drew wrote: I will only defend Hu since this jump seems so so suss, and now you are just getting super defensive and acting like I am the one being obtuse here, instead of understanding what my issue is that I keep saying.

You lashed out at me with some shade saying I was being snarky and so hard to talk to, that is classic defensive behavior.

And I am still not calling you scum, but as I said earlier, you will expose yourself if you are.
Altaria
Altaria
She/Her
Goon
Altaria
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:45 pm

Post by Altaria »

i didn't lash out at you. i got frustrated that you weren't answering my questions. sorry. maybe trying to work with you was a bad idea
Altaria
Altaria
She/Her
Goon
Altaria
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:47 pm

Post by Altaria »

VOTE: gob

i don't care anymore
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:50 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 432, Altaria wrote: any crumbs?

VOTE: gob
In post 434, Altaria wrote: i would also be ok with umlaut here
In post 437, Altaria wrote:
In post 435, DragonEater70 wrote: I mean I'm also okay with either
i'm assuming your preference is gob since your vote is there. can you go over your umlaut read?
In post 442, Doctor Drew wrote: This is me saying I am declaring intent.

Cheers.
In post 444, Altaria wrote:
In post 397, Hu Tao wrote: I'm also starting to get sus of Gob but I'm not sure why.
In post 430, Hu Tao wrote: I'm also fine with a gob flash wagon
In post 440, Hu Tao wrote: VOTE: gob
i don't like this after hu tao also voted for dragon with little to no reason. it just feels like she just wants to lim someone instead of trying to figure out who might be scum. obviously this read dissipates if gob flips scum but yeah
After a quick backtrack iso of you, I saw no mention of any read of Hu, at least in your last 20 posts or so before these quotes.

You even say you are fine with either Gob or Umlaut, yet once Aliana(who btw, you have been throwing suspicion at since that) put Gob at E-1, and then I declared intent......THAT is the moment you pushed for Hu(and strangely enough not Umlaut who you just previously said you were ok with limming).

So, can you take a step back and instead of acting like I am being an asshole here and understand why i don't like what is going on here?
Altaria
Altaria
She/Her
Goon
Altaria
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:59 pm

Post by Altaria »

for the last time. it was the wagon gaining so much traction that made me think it could be a mislim. when i wrote 444 that was the moment i thought it could be hu, not 20 posts before that

i have no clue why you can't seem to grasp this
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:05 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 494, Altaria wrote: for the last time. it was the wagon gaining so much traction that made me think it could be a mislim. when i wrote 444 that was the moment i thought it could be hu, not 20 posts before that

Listen I have suspicions you are exposing yourself as scum, just to be fully honest.

But, we seem to also have a massive communication issue here, and I honestly don't want you make you all angry to a point where you rage quit the game here.

So let's take a step back here.

I don't believe Hu is scum, I am not gonna call that a strong read since she really scares me and I can't read her well.......so I wouldn't argue with you calling her scum, per se.

It is just the timing of how it all went down here really screams to me that you didn't think the Gob wagon would move so quickly so you panicked to get another wagon going, and how you didn't start the wagon on Umlaut, and instead followed him onto Hu, while throwing a bit of shade onto Aliana who put Gob at e-1.
Altaria
Altaria
She/Her
Goon
Altaria
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:11 pm

Post by Altaria »

In post 495, Doctor Drew wrote: It is just the timing of how it all went down here really screams to me that you didn't think the Gob wagon would move so quickly so you panicked to get another wagon going, and how you didn't start the wagon on Umlaut, and instead followed him onto Hu, while throwing a bit of shade onto Aliana who put Gob at e-1
i thought that scum was pushing the gob wagon. i didn't vote for umlaut because he wasn't part of that. i'm not saying this was a great read but it's how i felt in the moment. this is also why i was sus of aliana. i didn't like how she casually joined the wagon because i was under the impression she still felt like he was limbait

i'm giving you your intent back. if gob flips scum I'll eat my words and let you push me as his partner tomorrow. i really don't care anymore
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:16 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 496, Altaria wrote:
In post 495, Doctor Drew wrote: It is just the timing of how it all went down here really screams to me that you didn't think the Gob wagon would move so quickly so you panicked to get another wagon going, and how you didn't start the wagon on Umlaut, and instead followed him onto Hu, while throwing a bit of shade onto Aliana who put Gob at e-1
i thought that scum was pushing the gob wagon. i didn't vote for umlaut because he wasn't part of that. i'm not saying this was a great read but it's how i felt in the moment. this is also why i was sus of aliana. i didn't like how she casually joined the wagon because i was under the impression she still felt like he was limbait

i'm giving you your intent back. if gob flips scum I'll eat my words and let you push me as his partner tomorrow. i really don't care anymore
Scum or town, don't act defeatist like this, I apologize if I made you feel like this, but this is just a game we are playing.
Aliana
Aliana
She/Her
Goon
Aliana
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:17 pm

Post by Aliana »

In post 490, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 489, Altaria wrote:

You lashed out at me with some shade saying I was being snarky and so hard to talk to, that is classic defensive behavior.

And I am still not calling you scum, but as I said earlier, you will expose yourself if you are.
In post 495, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 494, Altaria wrote: for the last time. it was the wagon gaining so much traction that made me think it could be a mislim. when i wrote 444 that was the moment i thought it could be hu, not 20 posts before that

Listen I have suspicions you are exposing yourself as scum, just to be fully honest.

But, we seem to also have a massive communication issue here, and I honestly don't want you make you all angry to a point where you rage quit the game here.

So let's take a step back here.

I don't believe Hu is scum, I am not gonna call that a strong read since she really scares me and I can't read her well.......so I wouldn't argue with you calling her scum, per se.

It is just the timing of how it all went down here really screams to me that you didn't think the Gob wagon would move so quickly so you panicked to get another wagon going, and how you didn't start the wagon on Umlaut, and instead followed him onto Hu, while throwing a bit of shade onto Aliana who put Gob at e-1.
Okay, Drew is officially the towniest town that has ever towned. The towniness is just radiating off of these posts.
I suppose I could try to explain it if requested, but it is not something that is easily explainable imo.
God, I hope I'm not getting fooled again. :lol:
I townread Aliana.

Aliana
Aliana
She/Her
Goon
Aliana
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:19 pm

Post by Aliana »

I will also note that gob is back at E-1.
I townread Aliana.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”