For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:40 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 555, ProjEctRy wrote: You’ve implied the reason for you lack of input is that you’ve been busy, but it actually appears you’re not busy, busy, you’re just playing video games. I’m concerned now that you’re actually just avoiding having to contribute purposefully to avoid any suspicion.
i never implied it was because i was busy, where did you get that idea?
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:49 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 570, Afrayed Knott wrote: A player of your standing doing this is rather infuriating and I would say insulting to the rest of us. If you want to play Oblivion go play it, or please play the game, or sub out.
in terms of my standing as a player, this is actually right up my alley. one time i didn't post for substantial period and claimed it was because i accidentally locked myself in a burger king.

chalk it up to adult adhd, i guess
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:55 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 554, OutWorldER wrote: There's a funny exploit you can do with custom spells where you get

-A summon creature spell
-A 100% reflect magic spell that you can cast touch
-A spell that gives 100% weakness to magic with a small positive buff appended to it

and a few other things like a spell that fortify's intelligence/magicka and a paralyze for your summon so it doesn't attack you. Paralyze the summon, cast the reflect on it, cast your magic weakness spell on it, and watch the positive buff you attached scale exponetionally, onto you. 100 times more broken than even Morrowind alchemy.
i've been using a demoralize/fortify speed/fortify athletics spell. you cast it, and your target just starts running away with ludicrous haste. it's great
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:59 am

Post by Skygazer »

i'll toss out a little morsel related to this game, too (even though schadd_'s ruleset doesn't require that of me necessarily): ak's frustration with me reads townie
ProjEctRy
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:59 am

Post by ProjEctRy »

In post 575, Skygazer wrote:
In post 555, ProjEctRy wrote: You’ve implied the reason for you lack of input is that you’ve been busy, but it actually appears you’re not busy, busy, you’re just playing video games. I’m concerned now that you’re actually just avoiding having to contribute purposefully to avoid any suspicion.
i never implied it was because i was busy, where did you get that idea?

Well if you’re not busy that’s even worse. Now it really does seem like you’re purposely avoiding contributing. I don’t think there is anything townie about that so…

VOTE: Skygazer
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:04 am

Post by Skygazer »

not contributing can certainly appear to be not townie, sure. but if i were scum, don't you think i'd be more worried about optics? how do you think i would stand to benefit from what i'm doing if i were scum?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:33 am

Post by Titus »

Sky, I get what you're doing and knock it off. We have scum wagoned. Don't like my approach?

Here's a gift of perfectly fine carrots.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:55 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

Sky. Is this a D1 thing only, or are you switching to play Destiny2 or something else D2. Come on get in the game please

Annoyingly makes sense, or it’s a hell of a gambit.
You're Scummy! I'm Afrayed Knott..
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:00 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 581, Titus wrote: Sky, I get what you're doing and knock it off.
the only thing i'm doing is letting my adhd run rampant
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:04 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 582, Afrayed Knott wrote: Sky. Is this a D1 thing only, or are you switching to play Destiny2 or something else D2. Come on get in the game please
you'll probably be happier with my activity levels/contributions to game at some point. i do this a lot. in my defense, this game started during a major holiday, and oblivion is really addictive. also we're only half way thru day one.

my activity waxes and wanes, it's not unusual for me. but this game will probably be an extreme example of that
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:05 am

Post by Black »

In post 583, Skygazer wrote:
In post 581, Titus wrote: Sky, I get what you're doing and knock it off.
the only thing i'm doing is letting my adhd run rampant
I have ADHD too and I still force myself to play this stupid game

Please come play the game you willingly signed up for
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:09 am

Post by Black »

Afrayed, your meta case on me is hot garbage. Out of all the content we have here you're choosing to place your vote based on my posts feeling the same as another game. Did you even look at more than just one game to see if that feeling is elsewhere? It's a half-baked read. You can't solve me based on meta and that is even more evident based on your conclusion. Many have tried and they have all failed. So please either come at me with a real case or do something useful with your vote
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:22 am

Post by Black »

I think Titus's preflip stuff feels kinda townie

I think if Kurtapika does flip scum then nono could be a possible partner. It's weird that he has kurt in his solve but doesn't seem interested in voting there at all
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:23 am

Post by Titus »

Black, thoughts on my theory? If you suppose K is scum, does t3 look like a partner? If we suppose t3 is scum, does k look like a partner?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:25 am

Post by Black »

Let me drag myself out of bed. I probably need my PC for this one sec
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:29 am

Post by Skygazer »

i mean my activity levels certainly aren't an active choice. since this game started my life has been:

- thanksgiving activities
- going to protests
- everything breaking at my job (and historically my job is pretty chill and most of my posting is on the clock)
- accidentally hyperfocusing on a video game from 2006

and again i reiterate that it's only been 6 days, and we have 6 more days left for day one. i will get to it at some point soon, i don't feel bad about my activity levels, and this feels a little overblown all things considered.
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:34 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 586, Black wrote: Afrayed, your meta case on me is hot garbage. Out of all the content we have here you're choosing to place your vote based on my posts feeling the same as another game. Did you even look at more than just one game to see if that feeling is elsewhere? It's a half-baked read. You can't solve me based on meta and that is even more evident based on your conclusion. Many have tried and they have all failed. So please either come at me with a real case or do something useful with your vote
But it’s not a Meta read. Well not technically. Your posting is the same as that game. In that game I correctly called you or as scum D1 because of your posting and what I thought was coaching a scum buddy but it turned out to be pocketing a townie. So call me an old dog with a bone.

But you shouldn’t worry it’s only My vote sat on you and the way others are playing then things may change. I’m still looking at Jupiter and Shaddow. Trouble is you and Jupiter are camped on Shaddow. Not that it matters but it’s sort of in the back of my mind.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:47 am

Post by Black »

Ok so your theory is ?

Looking at Kurtapika's ISO I see that he and T3 had an early interaction in . T3's question in doesn't really feel like the typical softball question I would expect from one scum to another so early in the game. It feels more like T3 is either trying to sort Kurt or defend his bella read. In this same post Kurt poses a question to T3 which feels more like a softball than T3's question at least. I think it could be theatre but I'm not willing to believe that's the case here

Looking further it doesn't seem like T3 ever answered the question? And Kurt never asked him for a follow up either. Kurt was gone for a couple of days and T3 has been non-existent lately but regardless I think the lack of follow up from either of them supports your theory a little

I don't really think it's that weird that Kurtapika hasn't mentioned T3 other than early on and now recently with the preflip stuff. T3 hasn't done anything in quite some time so there isn't much to comment on. Inluding him in a pre-flip solve despite him not being around does feel a little off. And it's based off of shaddow's which I feel like Kurtapika would have commented on before the whole "gun-to-head gimme your scumreads!" thing if he actually thought they were paired. Kurt's thought here kinda feels like a stretch but if Kurt is legitimately struggling with scumreads (believable) then that would explain why it feels a little forced

Looking at T3's iso I'm not getting anything here other than what I mentioned earlier about the lack of follow up to Kurt's . I'm curious to see what T3 does when he actually comes back and plays
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:58 am

Post by Black »

In post 591, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 586, Black wrote: Afrayed, your meta case on me is hot garbage. Out of all the content we have here you're choosing to place your vote based on my posts feeling the same as another game. Did you even look at more than just one game to see if that feeling is elsewhere? It's a half-baked read. You can't solve me based on meta and that is even more evident based on your conclusion. Many have tried and they have all failed. So please either come at me with a real case or do something useful with your vote
But it’s not a Meta read. Well not technically. Your posting is the same as that game. In that game I correctly called you or as scum D1 because of your posting and what I thought was coaching a scum buddy but it turned out to be pocketing a townie. So call me an old dog with a bone.
That's the definition of a meta read. You think that because there are similarities between this game and a scum game it means that I'm scum this game. I'm not some formulaic robot that posts the same every time I roll town or scum. My posting is influenced by lots of different things. If you want to vote for me based on meta then I would expect you to go look at other games of mine to see if that feeling you're getting is noticeable in my other games
Afrayed Knott wrote:But you shouldn’t worry it’s only My vote sat on you and the way others are playing then things may change. I’m still looking at Jupiter and Shaddow. Trouble is you and Jupiter are camped on Shaddow. Not that it matters but it’s sort of in the back of my mind.
I'm not worried, I'm frustrated. I'm sick of talking about my meta. I made an alt recently so I could play one game without this conversation happening. It drains the fun out of it for me
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:01 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Tbf, If you are gonna call yourself the scum queen, people are gonna meta you. I get that it can be frustrating though.

Although, I don't sr you because of meta.;)
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:10 am

Post by Black »

Using meta in some capacity is fine. Using it as the sole reason for a vote, and only comparing two games, is what annoys me. People don't use meta correctly. I could link to all the times people have used meta incorrectly on me in my signature and people would still be like "oh Black's playing like her scum game!!!"
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:18 am

Post by Black »

In post 594, Bellaphant wrote: Although, I don't sr you because of meta.
Why do you SR me?

I see ...what in those "last few pages" made you think I was scum?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:28 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 593, Black wrote:
In post 591, Afrayed Knott wrote:
That's the definition of a meta read. You think that because there are similarities between this game and a scum game it means that I'm scum this game. I'm not some formulaic robot that posts the same every time I roll town or scum. My posting is influenced by lots of different things. If you want to vote for me based on meta then I would expect you to go look at other games of mine to see if that feeling you're getting is noticeable in my other games
Afrayed Knott wrote:But you shouldn’t worry it’s only My vote sat on you and the way others are playing then things may change. I’m still looking at Jupiter and Shaddow. Trouble is you and Jupiter are camped on Shaddow. Not that it matters but it’s sort of in the back of my mind.
I'm not worried, I'm frustrated. I'm sick of talking about my meta. I made an alt recently so I could play one game without this conversation happening. It drains the fun out of it for me
You asked me to come at you with something else. Seems I don’t need to based on your reaction. Very defensive reactions in fact. You seemed quiet chill when you first challenged me, and I was doubting my read. Right now empathy tells me to back off. But this is a game and I’m trying to find scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:50 am

Post by Titus »

Black, is my theory valid? Yes or no.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:55 am

Post by Black »

In post 597, Afrayed Knott wrote: You asked me to come at you with something else. Seems I don’t need to based on your reaction. Very defensive reactions in fact. You seemed quiet chill when you first challenged me, and I was doubting my read. Right now empathy tells me to back off. But this is a game and I’m trying to find scum.
Why would me being chill make you doubt your read? Do you think I'm chill when I'm town and defensive as scum?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”