T3
T3 (1):
Nono
JupiterXV (1):
shaddowez
Black (1):
Afrayed Knott

not voting (0):

with 14 alive, it takes 8 to over-represent someone's malice. day 1 ends in (expired on 2023-12-06 13:48:14)

moderateur notes
  • burger
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

ProjEctRy
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:21 am

Post by ProjEctRy »

In post 621, Skygazer wrote:
In post 616, Black wrote:
In post 613, Skygazer wrote:
In post 337, ProjEctRy wrote: I don’t like this idea. To me that is not the best move for town, just a random lim on a low contributor. I appreciate there is likely scum essentially hiding in the shadows but it’s a complete shot in the dark.

Surely it’s better to lim someone specific we have some suspicion over rather than just a complete random lim?
this feels at odds with his vote on me

VOTE: proj
How? I think Project has made it clear that he's suspicious of you now
there are other parts of his iso i dont like too fwiw
Care to share?
ProjEctRy
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:23 am

Post by ProjEctRy »

In post 615, Dannflor wrote: VOTE: project
I think this is just a random pressure vote to gauge a reaction, but if not please share your reasons.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:32 am

Post by Black »

In post 618, Afrayed Knott wrote: What I will ask you, is this; and I’d like you to really consider what I am saying, based on the games we have played do you really think Scum me would be more collected and calm as opposed to town me? Because if you knew me you’d know that would not be the case. I have not played as scum fully yet, I had to pull out of the only game I was scum in because of personal reasons. In fact it’s the reason I pulled out of all my games about a month ago. I want in the right head space to play this game. I feel I am now. So if you are town then ok, but right now I’m still of the belief that your are not
Well the problem here is I don't know you, and you don't have any scum games for me to evaluate my read with. I know that I generally play more calm and collected as scum so I don't see why that wouldn't be the case with you. But the part you said about not being in the right headspace I can relate with. Headspace is a big factor in how I post so I get it. If you're town then I'm just asking you to do the homework necessary to confirm if your read is correct. I don't understand why you wouldn't do that if you are actually trying to sort me here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:07 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 622, ProjEctRy wrote: It seems likes you are actively working against trying to contribute. Even after today when this has been pointed out to you, you still have yet to contribute anything meaningful. Your posts have all mainly been fluff.
again, it's been six days. i'm at least trying today. and i'm not posting a wall to justify voting a player just for low activity.
In regards to the optics, yes potentially, but it feels like one of those situations where you do something so clearly scummy that you hide behind the defence of well I'm obviously not scum because I'd never do anything as stupidly obvious as that.
i mean, in what way does that benefit scum-me? it would catch up to me eventually. wifom like that is not a great survival mechanism in the long term.
It certainly feels like an active choice. You've been around posting a lot today, but still nothing meaningful. Until your vote on me (which I'll come onto) you still hadn't shared a single thought on other players alignments. I also asked you your thoughts at , but you haven't responded to that.
i think my posts have been at least somewhat meaningful. i haven't digested a lot of the game yet and i'm not about to make up reads just because someone asked me for reads. i'll post my reads on my own time as they come to me. and you never responded to me asking why you thought i said i was busy.
Also, your position here seems to be 'my current contribution (or lack of) isn't a problem, ignore it, I'll contribute more later in the game'. That's almost like asking for a pass for day 1. You want to be left alone to coast by, which is suspicious.
it's not suspicious. i have done this many times before. i will continue to do this. in fact, judging by the join dates of the two people voting me, i have a hunch that i'll continue getting away with it, because the people that know me don't seem to be bothered enough to even press me that hard on it. maybe its problematic behavior on my part but i get away with it because i'm funny.
There is a difference between the two positions.

I'm opposed to a pure random elimination on a low contributor - in this situation there is no suspicion whatsoever. The player has contributed nothing to gauge any suspicious.

The difference with you is that whilst my suspicion arises from your lack of contribution, I'm not voting for you purely because you haven't contributed, but rather due to your reasoning or attitude behind not contributing.
i mean, the oblivion thing was shitposting to some extent, as i clarified later. even so, i don't see any sort of functional difference between "i'm busy" and "i've been distracted by other things." so i don't think there's an actual difference between the two positions, i think you just wanted to make an easy push.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:08 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 627, ProjEctRy wrote:
I think this is just a random pressure vote to gauge a reaction, but if not please share your reasons.
this is such a ridiculously scummy post.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:09 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 626, ProjEctRy wrote: there are other parts of his iso i dont like too fwiw
Care to share?
[/quote]

it feels like you're playing to get townread instead of playing to solve. can't find the words beyond that at the moment.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:11 am

Post by Black »

I don't like Dannflor's vote but I only think it makes him scum if Kurtapika flips scum

Even if it's a pressure vote...why pressure someone you think is town? Especially after his whole thing about vanity wagons. He finally got traction on someone he thinks has a "very decent chance of flipping red" only to abandon it
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:12 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 632, Black wrote: I don't like Dannflor's vote but I only think it makes him scum if Kurtapika flips scum
yes i singlehandedly built a 5 vote wagon on my partner just so i could hop off of it.

what
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:14 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 627, ProjEctRy wrote:
why do you assume it is a random pressure vote and why did you feel the need to tell me that's what you thought it was?
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:19 am

Post by Black »

In post 633, Dannflor wrote:
In post 632, Black wrote: I don't like Dannflor's vote but I only think it makes him scum if Kurtapika flips scum
yes i singlehandedly built a 5 vote wagon on my partner just so i could hop off of it.

what
I mean yeah, if you didn't expect it to gain the momentum it did, it would make sense for you to try and find a reason to jump off instead of going for the full on bus

Do you think project is more likely to flip scum than Kurtapika?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:23 am

Post by Black »

In post 631, Skygazer wrote:
In post 626, ProjEctRy wrote: there are other parts of his iso i dont like too fwiw
Care to share?
it feels like you're playing to get townread instead of playing to solve. can't find the words beyond that at the moment.
I don't understand how you can look at Project's iso and come to this conclusion. He's pretty clearly trying to solve imo

I also don't think is "ridiculously scummy" or even scummy at all considering his views on votes without reasons in

This push is kinda scummy
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:27 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 635, Black wrote:
In post 633, Dannflor wrote:

what
I mean yeah, if you didn't expect it to gain the momentum it did, it would make sense for you to try and find a reason to jump off instead of going for the full on bus

Do you think project is more likely to flip scum than Kurtapika?
Idk you can look at my ISO to see that I was actively and repeatedly *trying* to build momentum on Kurta

I’m not commenting on Project yet
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:32 am

Post by Black »

In post 637, Dannflor wrote: Idk you can look at my ISO to see that I was actively and repeatedly *trying* to build momentum on Kurta
In a scum!you world then why would you not? You would want the push to feel believable

I don't really think this is the world we're in because I townread both you and Kurtapika but I just thought the vote felt weird considering your previous stances on everything. I'll leave it alone for now and let you cook
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:34 am

Post by Black »

VOTE: Skygazer

Really not liking this push right after she admitted that it's easy for her to come up with scumreads as scum
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:34 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 636, Black wrote:
In post 631, Skygazer wrote:
Care to share?
I don't understand how you can look at Project's iso and come to this conclusion. He's pretty clearly trying to solve imo

I also don't think is "ridiculously scummy" or even scummy at all considering his views on votes without reasons in

This push is kinda scummy
i mean sure on the surface level it seems solvey but i feel like his posts have a lot of fluff to them in a way that reads to me as more worried about optics/putting on the appearance of solving. i feel like his vote on me indicates that he's not actually putting that much thought into solving the game.

and immediately assuming its a pressure vote is certainly scummy. it's a weird conclusion to jump to off of a naked vote, kind of like those moments where scum assumes a guilty against them is a fake guilty rather than calling the guiltying part scum. it reads like someone who is too self-aware of their own optics and has been actively evaluating how people are reading them. i don't see how the prior post ties into anything other than both posts involve naked votes.

but i think project is more than capable of defending himself and i'd rather see him do that than someone else, thanks.
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:35 am

Post by JupiterXV »

ok i went to sleep im alive now
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:36 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 639, Black wrote: VOTE: Skygazer

Really not liking this push right after she admitted that it's easy for her to come up with scumreads as scum
skygazer does nothing: oh my god shes not doing anything!!

skygazer starts doing stuff in reaction to being attacked for doing nothing: oh my god she's making up reads!!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:36 am

Post by Black »

In post 629, Skygazer wrote: it's not suspicious. i have done this many times before. i will continue to do this. in fact, judging by the join dates of the two people voting me, i have a hunch that i'll continue getting away with it, because the people that know me don't seem to be bothered enough to even press me that hard on it. maybe its problematic behavior on my part but i get away with it because i'm funny.
I'm also just not vibing with this thought at all. It gives me the vibe of "I'm too good at this to be caught"
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:36 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 549, Titus wrote: Ok gut t3 + k, no reasons just impulse
do you have any townreads?
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:39 am

Post by Black »

In post 640, Skygazer wrote: but i think project is more than capable of defending himself and i'd rather see him do that than someone else, thanks.
I mean Project is my top townread so I'm going to raise my eyebrows when someone pushes that for reasons I don't think are valid. But ok I'll take a step back for now
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:39 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 556, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 433, Black wrote: Low key annoyed at having to defend myself against a meta read for like the 20th game this year
In post 413, Afrayed Knott wrote: The posts she makes in that game and their content are very similar to her play in early in this game.
Go on

It is a feel, they feel the same, not sure what more you want me to say. Your posts in that previous game come across the same as here. That's why I asked the question at the time I did, call it Deja vu if you like. Your own response to the question hasn't been ignored by the way. But I feel you are a good vote at this time. although I am now reading through the thread and that may we change, but I'm not thinking it will. Although there is a thought at the back of my head that the Dann and Bella might actually be working together in their responses to my questions, but its not one that is causing too much doubt or concern as I am null reading both atm.
i don't have the ability to read through yet another one of black's scumgames since i already read through one, but could you find quotes pls like comparisons?
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:42 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 643, Black wrote:
In post 629, Skygazer wrote: it's not suspicious. i have done this many times before. i will continue to do this. in fact, judging by the join dates of the two people voting me, i have a hunch that i'll continue getting away with it, because the people that know me don't seem to be bothered enough to even press me that hard on it. maybe its problematic behavior on my part but i get away with it because i'm funny.
I'm also just not vibing with this thought at all. It gives me the vibe of "I'm too good at this to be caught"
that's not at all what i'm getting at in that post and it feels disingenuous for you to push that narrative; i was literally just saying that ive lurked before as all alignments and will continue to lurk as all alignments. maybe my other posts give off a "i know how to play scum etc etc" vibe but i think its valid for me to push why someone is attributing malice to an action that isn't scum motivated and would be considered questionable scum play even if it's play that isn't super helpful for town
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:45 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 645, Black wrote:
In post 640, Skygazer wrote: but i think project is more than capable of defending himself and i'd rather see him do that than someone else, thanks.
I mean Project is my top townread so I'm going to raise my eyebrows when someone pushes that for reasons I don't think are valid. But ok I'll take a step back for now
i feel like we've both seen examples of scum newbies getting passes for posting a lot of words and looking solvey at the surface level. it happens a lot. so i don't see why you think my reasons aren't valid.
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:53 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 562, Afrayed Knott wrote: In a nutshell Jupiter is scum and was conscious his posts were bad, thus all the back wheeling and and apologising for lying and not reading. He then took a break from the thread. Possibly to collect his thoughts, rethink his approach maybe, this is all supposition, but possible. Then he came back into the thread and posted in a way to try and quell suspicion.
this is a dogshit take
yesterday i was
absent
. i was outside of my house after 5:45 (and thus away from my computer which i usually do my work on) and i was taking part in a workshop for an extracurricular i'm in. i may not have been posting but i don't have mafia on the brain all of the time- it's why i'm only present in the afternoon and sometimes in the evenings because i have work to do and i have a life outside of mafia.
and idk i'm not trying to "quell suspicion", i'm explaining my thought process because no one understands it. i want to at least be taken seriously in the game bc early on i was kind of posting less seriously and in more of a friendly manner. at that point people were just generally ignoring me or, as you did, push me for my posting style. in between the time i was gone no one engaged me and since no one was talking to me about my shadow scumread i wanted to bring it up again.
also like yea i didn't read kurtapika's post. so what. i backwheeled because i had no idea what i was talking about and i didn't wanna seem stupid.
In post 571, Nono wrote: quoting, to note,, checked jupiter's iso after this post, which has no evidence of reading scum games,, at least pretend xD
posts read fake paranoia, all telling no showing kek!!
didn't i literally have a conversation with black about meta reading her? what are you on about

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”