Post Post #675 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:59 am

Post by Black »

In post 432, Altaria wrote: any crumbs?

VOTE: gob
In post 434, Altaria wrote: i would also be ok with umlaut here
In post 435, DragonEater70 wrote: I mean I'm also okay with either
Dragon says this but doesn't join the gob wagon

I'm starting to think it's just Dragon here

gob's whole "yeah Dragon is scum but we should let him live" thing is just so wild to me. I'm also not buying the excuse that Dragon just forgot about this game but I could be wrong there

I'm pretty convinced scum is within {Dragon, Umlaut} so I would be willing to vote either today
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:01 am

Post by Black »

Like Dragon is posting elsewhere on the site but he just forgot about a game in which he's a PR and scum was faded D1? Doesn't seem very likely to me
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 am

Post by Black »

I like the idea of going Umlaut and then forcing Dragon to target me I guess. If Dragon is scum then he has to no-kill until eternity, and if someone else is scum then they'll have to hit Dragon or no-kill to keep framing me
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:12 am

Post by Celebloki »

In post 676, Black wrote:

gob's whole "yeah Dragon is scum but we should let him live" thing is just so wild to me. I'm also not buying the excuse that Dragon just forgot about this game but I could be wrong there

I'm pretty convinced scum is within {Dragon, Umlaut} so I would be willing to vote either today

This isn't necesarrily out of pocket for gob though. In Large 245, gob was scum. He spent a lot of time shading Gamma Emerald, tried to run a wagon on her. Then when she got closed to being limmed he 180ed on it resulting in a favorite moment of mine.

In post 1953, gob wrote:
In post 1952, Elements wrote:
In post 1951, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1949, Elements wrote: Gob/Gamma
This is a trash take
probably
still want to vote you
Why do you want to vote Gamma?

She could be town and I could be wrong.
In post 1954, Gamma Emerald wrote: Are you fucking joking me
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:13 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 677, Black wrote: Like Dragon is posting elsewhere on the site but he just forgot about a game in which he's a PR and scum was faded D1? Doesn't seem very likely to me
It might be just as simple as he is scum and is basically giving up.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:14 am

Post by Celebloki »

Oh, well there wasn't a wagon, but he was on her tail for several days at that point and as soon as someone else decided to join him he 180ed.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:15 am

Post by Celebloki »

I do think if it's not Umlaut and we're back here tomorrow with no kill, we can't let Dragon get to ELO.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:18 am

Post by Black »

In post 679, Celebloki wrote: This isn't necesarrily out of pocket for gob though. In Large 245, gob was scum. He spent a lot of time shading Gamma Emerald, tried to run a wagon on her. Then when she got closed to being limmed he 180ed on it resulting in a favorite moment of mine.
Hmm, ok. So he does this against town too. My only experience with this type of gob was in the last game we played together. Gamma was his scumbuddy and he tried to stop that wagon from going through

Thanks for the insight. Makes it feel a little less likely that it's Dragon here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:19 am

Post by Black »

In post 682, Celebloki wrote: I do think if it's not Umlaut and we're back here tomorrow with no kill, we can't let Dragon get to ELO.
I agree. I probably shouldn't be allowed to get to ELO either. All 3 of us need to be flipped before then
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:22 am

Post by Black »

In post 621, Celebloki wrote: Extremely Likely - Dragon doesn't post and lets rampant conspiracy theories get woven.

Hopefully occam's razor is correct and Dragon has a smoking gun to point at. I feel like all the crazier scenario's are just so not likely.
In post 623, Celebloki wrote: I guess I just haven't seen it, I feel like the prevailing philosophy is maximize what you can do. Obviously holstering a N-Shot makes sense, but a factional NK should just be used every night. I think the longest shot here is that scum holstered. It's far more likely there was a role block or protection that happened. I think getting lost in the sauce on this day over the wilder scenario's might just muddy the waters. If we lim someone that Dragon points at and it's town, the crazier scenarios get looked at tomorrow.
Your shift from these posts is a little alarming but I'm not sure how scum!you would benefit from pushing Umlaut here instead of just going for me
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:27 am

Post by Celebloki »

I realize dead townies still win with the town, but I have a real soft spot for getting as many town to endgame as I can. You may have me pocketed, but I just TR you and wasn't expecting Dragon's finger to be pointing at you. In my head when I made those posts I was like 95% sure he'd come in here and say he jailed Umlaut or Drew last night. Maybe gerainmt. I was fully ready to yeet any of them as soon as Dragon said the word.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:34 am

Post by Black »

In post 237, Celebloki wrote: Ooo, I’m excited to play in a game with Aliana. Only had games modded by her at this point.

I don’t think I see the same gob here and was in Large 245 where he was scum. I’m calling him null at best still though.
In post 324, Celebloki wrote: I'm not sure I can articulate a tell, but I do generally feel like gob's vibe is very different here than in other games I've seen him. I'm town reading him solely based on that right now.
In post 436, Celebloki wrote: UNVOTE:

I'm also okay with a gob wagon. He's also in my shortlist after my re-read and I'm inclined to give a PR claim a chance.

This is an interesting progression. Can you elaborate what you saw during your re-read that made you feel like he could be scum here?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:36 am

Post by Black »

I want to believe you're town Celebloki but I think we need to make sure all of our bases are covered. I don't really want to fade you over Umlaut but I can't help but feel like you could be a deep wolf here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:43 am

Post by Umlaut »

I get why I'm suspect but why am I more suspect than the other person who was on the same counterwagon I was and also got jailkept?
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:45 am

Post by Black »

In post 689, Umlaut wrote: I get why I'm suspect but why am I more suspect than the other person who was on the same counterwagon I was and also got jailkept?
Because I'm town bro

Do you want to claim?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:46 am

Post by Black »

VOTE: Umlaut

e-1
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:49 am

Post by Celebloki »

I'll be honest, the start of this game I was very absent and most of my reading was quick skimming. After the holiday and when my guests left was when I first really read the game through and I posted my 406. From skimming before this I recall I didn't really read gob being very inflammatory. My only exposure to gob was in 245 and he was quite the trip in that game. We had mostly confirmed PRs who had cleared others and gob was trying to push wagons on them and saying a lot of out of pocket stuff all game. He made it seem like he had paid no attention to what was happening and was just trying to push people. He was so wild that most people were giving him a pass and kind of putting him into a VI slot it seemed like. When the game ended, he was revealed to be scum, and I went back and read the Scum PT, I gained a much different view of gob. He was basically doing all that on purpose to knock the town off balance. When I went back and re-read this game, saw his response to Drew's open wolfing comments, the way he waffled back and forth on DE and his general flippancy, I changed my mind on him. My 'town tell' comment to Kyouko was just me at the time not feeling his 245 vibe from my skimming. When I actually read the game, he came off scummy. I can't wait to actually play a town game with him to see if he's any different.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:50 am

Post by Celebloki »

oof, I should have split that into some paragraphs.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:56 am

Post by Black »

In post 692, Celebloki wrote: I'll be honest, the start of this game I was very absent and most of my reading was quick skimming. After the holiday and when my guests left was when I first really read the game through and I posted my 406. From skimming before this I recall I didn't really read gob being very inflammatory. My only exposure to gob was in 245 and he was quite the trip in that game. We had mostly confirmed PRs who had cleared others and gob was trying to push wagons on them and saying a lot of out of pocket stuff all game. He made it seem like he had paid no attention to what was happening and was just trying to push people. He was so wild that most people were giving him a pass and kind of putting him into a VI slot it seemed like. When the game ended, he was revealed to be scum, and I went back and read the Scum PT, I gained a much different view of gob. He was basically doing all that on purpose to knock the town off balance. When I went back and re-read this game, saw his response to Drew's open wolfing comments, the way he waffled back and forth on DE and his general flippancy, I changed my mind on him. My 'town tell' comment to Kyouko was just me at the time not feeling his 245 vibe from my skimming. When I actually read the game, he came off scummy. I can't wait to actually play a town game with him to see if he's any different.
This seems believable
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:46 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 517, geraintm wrote: VOTE: gob
Seems fine
Umlaut is at E-1

If you catch my drift
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Aliana
Aliana
She/Her
Goon
Aliana
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:17 pm

Post by Aliana »

Dragon was already on the gob wagon.
Dragon's associatives with gob yesterday don't fit with his choice of claim if he's scum. I think Dragon is competent enough at scum to think about the possible consequences of his claim and realize that claiming JK could make things harder for him as solo scum.
I townread Aliana.

Post #1000s Collected: 25
On hiatus from playing mafia.
Aliana
Aliana
She/Her
Goon
Aliana
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:20 pm

Post by Aliana »

In post 677, Black wrote: Like Dragon is posting elsewhere on the site but he just forgot about a game in which he's a PR and scum was faded D1? Doesn't seem very likely to me

Please quote where this happened. He explicitly said in that he
didn't
forget about the game.
I townread Aliana.

Aliana
Aliana
She/Her
Goon
Aliana
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:38 pm

Post by Aliana »

In post 660, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: From D1 I thought my role would support a Vigilante on balance but that felt like it would be too swingy/powerful for town if it were in the game ungated. Lazy Vig makes a lot of sense to me
I realize we don't know what scum have, but from your perspective, is it plausible that both Dragon and Black are trueclaiming?
I townread Aliana.

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:41 pm

Post by Black »

In post 696, Aliana wrote:

Dragon was already on the gob wagon.
Dragon's associatives with gob yesterday don't fit with his choice of claim if he's scum. I think Dragon is competent enough at scum to think about the possible consequences of his claim and realize that claiming JK could make things harder for him as solo scum.
In post 697, Aliana wrote:
Please quote where this happened. He explicitly said in that he
didn't
forget about the game.
You're right on both fronts. I overlooked both things. My b
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:43 pm

Post by Black »

For some reason I had it in my head that he said he forgot about the game but it was the opposite

I still think it's weird he didn't want to play in a situation where he faded scum D1 and potentially caught another, but I'm willing to chalk it up to something outside of the game influencing that feeling
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”