She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:17 pm

Post by Titus »

Hi camel
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:52 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 924, JupiterXV wrote:
In post 918, Aisa wrote: T3's posting so far, on the other hand, actively feels like something that could come from scum
..didn't t3 literally just come back from v/la??? what posting are you talking about? there was one (more recent) post that t3 had made as of this post i don't think that catchup post in itself is scummy enough to get you to completely change your mind
In post 894, Aisa wrote: T3 is not a bad vote based on his content so far. Obviously the glaring thing is there has not been much content so far

I promise I will be useful again tomorrow
yeah you say it yourself, there's no content
while i do think t3 is randscum(correct word?) like this is just not right

also i figured i shoudl elaborate on my hot take: kurta seems scummy to me, t3 and kurta seem partnered (titus talked about this), kurta and black are VERY clearly partnered
I'm talking about all of T3's posting, most of which is prior to his V/LA. Yes it is a weakness of this wagon that he doesn't have more recent posting.

I never had a full townread on T3 so there isn't much to change my mind from. I think I did call him towny at one point, but I changed my mind when I saw a post from someone else (you?) calling out the "just statistically" post. The doubts came back then and never left.

I dislike voting a slot that has been on V/LA as much as the next person. At the same time I don't think it's like, feasible to always ignore slots that haven't been active on day 1? I did briefly consider restricting my pool for today to slots that have been active, but my reaction was "lol I don't particularly want to lim most of these people" so I gave up on the idea
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:15 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 922, T3 wrote:
In post 918, Aisa wrote: To say a bit more about my logic behind the vote:
In post 84, T3 wrote:
In post 78, Aisa wrote:
In post 66, T3 wrote:
In post 64, JupiterXV wrote:that being said, i'll pose a question. if bella was new to the site do you think this post of hers would be more or less scummy?
If Bella was new to the site then that post would definitely be more scummy.
Why?
Just statistically.
Thinking back on it this post felt a bit like it could be shutting down discussion. I remember not liking it at the time, for whatever reason I didn't call it out back then
To elaborate on why this post from Aisa doesn't make sense: the context of my post where I said "just statistically" was Jupiter asking me a question about whether Bella being new or not new to the site would make that post more scummy or not. It was a question about mafia theory and it had no relevance to the actual game at hand. There would be no scum motivation whatsoever to shut down discussion about the question because the truthfulness of my answer would have no bearing whatsoever on the game, and I think that should be pretty obvious. Aisa feels the need to justify a vote on me that is just her sheeping the consensus, and her justification for voting is completely made-up.
To be clear, this was my original reasoning:

The discussion in question started when you said you had an early scumread on Bella because she said "is it bad I already have a TR?". This is a game-relevant event.

Scum players usually have to lie about what they view as scummy. If you were scum and had made up your reasoning for scumreading Bella in the first place, then it could be slightly painful to have to continue elaborating on your reasoning. That would be a scum motivation to be brief with your answer.

I do think you have a point though that "if bella was new to the site do you think this post of hers would be more or less scummy?" is a hypothetical question that you could probably just answer truthfully regardless of your alignment
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:23 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 930, Aisa wrote: I do think you have a point though that "if bella was new to the site do you think this post of hers would be more or less scummy?" is a hypothetical question that you could probably just answer truthfully regardless of your alignment
Ehh actually I guess that if you were scum it's possible that you wouldn't have a view on the question in the first place but would feel the need to fake one

tl;dr: it's not just theory when you're using related theory to justify a read on someone
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:17 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Project or T3 are fine votes, could also do black

Sorry, having one of those weeks and it's only Monday
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:39 am

Post by Skygazer »

hi camel!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:06 am

Post by Black »

In post 924, JupiterXV wrote: also i figured i shoudl elaborate on my hot take: kurta seems scummy to me, t3 and kurta seem partnered (titus talked about this), kurta and black are VERY clearly partnered
I don't understand this...didn't you have me as a townread? Why am I linked to Kurta fypov?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:21 am

Post by Black »

My main issue with T3 is that it felt like he had solving energy until he got wagoned and then he went V/LA for 5 days. It's very possible he was just busy but I can't help but be paranoid that it might have been an attempt to deflate the pressure. I don't really like his posting from over the weekend and I just get the vibe that he's trying to start any counterwagon possible with the attack on Aisa and then asking OWER to explain his Skygazer read in . If I were town in T3's shoes I would be trying a lot harder here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:28 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 935, Black wrote: My main issue with T3 is that it felt like he had solving energy until he got wagoned and then he went V/LA for 5 days. It's very possible he was just busy but I can't help but be paranoid that it might have been an attempt to deflate the pressure. I don't really like his posting from over the weekend and I just get the vibe that he's trying to start any counterwagon possible with the attack on Aisa and then asking OWER to explain his Skygazer read in . If I were town in T3's shoes I would be trying a lot harder here
i finished a game not too long ago where T3 and i were scum together and i don't remember him doing this; he seemed quite comfy as scum. but i'm not sure how much pressure he had on him.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:40 am

Post by Black »

In post 936, Skygazer wrote:
In post 935, Black wrote: My main issue with T3 is that it felt like he had solving energy until he got wagoned and then he went V/LA for 5 days. It's very possible he was just busy but I can't help but be paranoid that it might have been an attempt to deflate the pressure. I don't really like his posting from over the weekend and I just get the vibe that he's trying to start any counterwagon possible with the attack on Aisa and then asking OWER to explain his Skygazer read in . If I were town in T3's shoes I would be trying a lot harder here
i finished a game not too long ago where T3 and i were scum together and i don't remember him doing this; he seemed quite comfy as scum. but i'm not sure how much pressure he had on him.
Could you link this game? I've never seen scum T3. I've seen him as town a couple times and iirc he felt more...relaxed? Calculated? Like he actually wanted to solve instead of deferring to "you're scum because you voted me" like he's doing with Aisa. I don't remember him being so defensive in the games I played with him
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:41 am

Post by Skygazer »

viewtopic.php?t=91760

played as The Stage
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:42 am

Post by Skygazer »

He alt-slipped page 80 but I'm guessing he wasn't worried about playing to his own meta prior to that since he was on an alt
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:42 am

Post by Black »

Oh this is the miller game :lol:
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:00 am

Post by Black »

I skimmed over page 2 of his ISO and I did see some defensiveness over a couple of votes on him. I remember him being pretty calm when being run up in Open 885. I wanted to see if he reacted that way in BooneyToonz but looking through the VCs it doesn't seem like he ever got legitimately pushed in that game

I don't really have the motivation to pick through this in more detail just to solidify a meta read that may or may not be accurate
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:03 am

Post by T3 »

In the past as both alignments when I've gotten significant pressure I've just ghosted - the reason why I ghosted after being pushed by Dannflor in the first place was because i was genuinely busy IRL.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:06 am

Post by Black »

In post 942, T3 wrote:
In the past as both alignments when I've gotten significant pressure I've just ghosted - the reason why I ghosted after being pushed by Dannflor in the first place was because i was genuinely busy IRL.
You didn't ghost when being run up in Open 885. You were actually pretty active through it
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:35 am

Post by T3 »

viewtopic.php?t=91199&user_select%5B%5D=35441
viewtopic.php?p=13778433&f=83&t=90942&u ... #p13778433
These were my past 2 scumgames before Booneytoonz, when I was legitimately pushed in both of those games I just completely ghosted.

Re:above: Fair - fwiw, in Open 835 I had fight the urge not to ghost.

The notion that I ghosted because of Dannflor's early push is bad though, because in Booneytoonz I was pushed by Gamma and Gimli and easily weathered the pressure.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:42 am

Post by T3 »

In post 937, Black wrote: "you're scum because you voted me" like he's doing with Aisa.
I don't think I'm doing that? I've explained my reasoning and I'm not sure what's wrong with said reasoning.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:43 am

Post by Black »

In post 944, T3 wrote: Re:above: Fair - fwiw, in Open 835 I had fight the urge not to ghost.
If you are town can you fight that urge and start doing stuff?

How caught up are you and what do your reads look like?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:46 am

Post by Black »

In post 945, T3 wrote:
In post 937, Black wrote: "you're scum because you voted me" like he's doing with Aisa.
I don't think I'm doing that? I've explained my reasoning and I'm not sure what's wrong with said reasoning.
I agree that Aisa's vote and then separate justification of it doesn't look great but it feels like one of those optics arguments people try to make when they say town don't care about how their votes look. They can and they do, and I think certain personalities are more prone to this than others. Are there any other reasons you scumread her?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:11 am

Post by T3 »

In post 946, Black wrote:
In post 944, T3 wrote: Re:above: Fair - fwiw, in Open 835 I had fight the urge not to ghost.
If you are town can you fight that urge and start doing stuff?

How caught up are you and what do your reads look like?
I'm on page 31

{Black, Dannflor}
{Knott, shaddow, Jupiter}
{Nono, OWER}
{Kurta, Sky, Bella} ------- NULL
{Titus}
{Project}
{Aisa}
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor