Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #33 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:36 pm

Post by Kittiesecret »

Hellooooo everyone!

thought I would make an appearance today!
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:15 pm

Post by Kittiesecret »

I wanted to pop in again. I haven't had a chance to catch up. Migraine last night. I'll give everything a read this evening when I'm home and post my thoughts!
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #85 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:40 pm

Post by Kittiesecret »

Good evening!

I just finished catching up, and there was a lot of things said with out a lot of things being said.

I am new I only have one game under my belt. And I don't have any day one reads on any one yet.
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #126 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:51 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

I'm posting on mobile please forgive my lack of formatting

GAMMA:
VOTE: kittiesecret
I don’t like the narration-esque manner of writing or the lack of any tangible content. Doesn’t feel like she actually gives a damn to solve.

Ouch! I do care to solve but nothing is going to be solved in the first 3 and a half pages.

THOMITH:
What do you think of Hu Tao's questioning of me?
What do you think of my responses to that questioning?

Honestly I'll need to go back and re read it. For more detail. But it felt like a lot of words to not say very much.

What do you think of how Black has been posting so far?

Black was scum in the one whole game I have played and totally flew under my under developed radar until much later in the game. So I can't help but have a bias in feeling she might be scum here. I feel like she is exhibiting some of the same game play here.

What do you think of Arko's read list? Do you agree?

I feel this is accurate for page 4.

TESTAROSSA:
Also happy bday Kittie, thanks for me being older than me and thus making feel myself younger.

thanks! I think...

What do you mean with a lot of things being said without being said?

Just lots of words no real meaning. But in my whole 1 game experience that seems par for the course. There isn't any substance to anything being said at this point. Anything could be read as scum or town at this point depending on the context you read it in.

HU TAO:
VOTE: gamma

Feels like pushing on a new person. They stated they were new, why not ask a specific question if you're worried she's not trying to solve?

Thanks
!

VOTE: Gamma
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #174 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:37 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

Good afternoon,

Popping into skim on my lunch break. I have no where to be this evening. I'll be back later with my thoughts to date.

And Thom, I'll answer your other questions then too.
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #204 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:08 pm

Post by Kittiesecret »

ok here it is, I am sorry its long... expect more like this from me. and I apologize in advance for those as well. and its a little scattered. but I hope you get my point.

The whole first page caught me totally off guard going to a E-1 so quickly. I was like damn I just confirmed my role now were at E-1 WTF mang!

I don't think the back and forth about the E-1 on page 2 is indicative of any alliances, yet. as we move into the game we may be able to look back and gain some wisdom. but that's all I have to say about that.
In post 87, Thomith wrote: Hey!

Apart from Hu Tao's gushing about the Scummies, she seemed to take issue you with you for no real reason. picking apart anything you had to say.
In post 40, Hu Tao wrote: Why was it necessary to point out that we E-1 someone there when it was clear already? And the person unvoted immediately. Especially when it was a clear rvs wagon
Thom, was just saying what I feel a lot of us were thinking, we all just confirmed roles and now were here like damn. "pointing out" the obvious I don't think speaks to any thing other then a more wordy "Damn!" Yes we can all read what happened, but some times ya just gotta say something. and Thom went on to explain their selves.

what I think is unnecessary was how Hu Tao couldn't let it go. Everyone was moving on and Hu Tao was still posting paragraphs about it. forcing the issue.
In post 126, Kittiesecret wrote: THOMITH:

Honestly I'll need to go back and re read it. For more detail. But it felt like a lot of words to not say very much.
What I meant by this was everyone went round and round and round about the E1 issue and didn't go anywhere. the conversation didn't produce anything of note. but I wouldn't expect it to that early, as its still a bunch of people talking about essentially nothing.

(ok maybe I had some more too say about it *heh*)
In post 120, Black wrote: In post 116, Naerys wrote:
Flat as in missing the desire to catch scum
I'm curious why you don't also feel this way about players like Kittie and ORAM
yea this seems off to me too... the accusation kind of came from no where with no basis...

In post 162, Gamma Emerald wrote: Like, you seem dead-set on me being scum for…pushing a new player to provide better content??? And you additionally seem to be giving that new player a pass for what exactly???

Like, I’m not gonna play with kid gloves on, those were thrown in the wood chipper after my last off-site game. I am not gonna just let bad play snowball because a player is newer.
I feel like Hu Tao has taken on the pot stirring role. and I don't know how to read that yet.

I also don't expect kid gloves, my hurt was feigned. I was aware that I was behind the ball.

In post 195, Gamma Emerald wrote: In post 85, Kittiesecret wrote:
Good evening!

I just finished catching up, and there was a lot of things said with out a lot of things being said.

I am new I only have one game under my belt. And I don't have any day one reads on any one yet.
In post 126, Kittiesecret wrote:
What do you think of Arko's read list? Do you agree?

I feel this is accurate for page 4.
These do not line up imo
how does this not line up???

At the time of making my post, there was little over 3 pages to read and most of that was Thom and Hu Tao going back and forth about the E-1.
In post 82, Arko wrote: Post #82 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:02 pm

That was honestly slightly hard to make since well- 80 Posts plus the fact 3 people aren't really posting.
Arko even says it himself.

I can simultaneously feel like I don't have enough information to provide a read and feel like someone else read could be valid. and the read we're talking about here was vague at best, cuz again were working with only barely 4 pages of information.

In post 90, Arko wrote: AND black's interactions didn't feel very real when interacting with each other.
I don't love the idea of comparing to an older game, but in the (whole one) game I played with Scum-Black she didn't interact with her partner much at all.

Overall:

Arko... you really like your lists... that's all I've got to say.

Black... I'm just trying not to let my previous experience color my thoughts here. I see both similarities in play but also differences. I'm leaning more town, because Scum-Black would question and completely back off. Black here very much in the thick of it. but...I'll be watching.

Gamma... for as much as you call everyone else out for their posts, posting style or content you really haven't offered much up yourself. Almost hiding in plain sight... I feel like my vote will be staying here for the time being.

Hu Tao... I made my points above.

Klick.. came in hot, but seems alright for now, I don't know how to feel about that just at this moment.

Naerys... only like 8 posts and only 3 with some semblance of substance.. not a whole lot to go on (I know I know I'm one to talk)

Testarossa... That was a ballsy move, the e-1 on page one. Makes me think scum, paired with the fact that she didn't come back until post 78. I don't find the leaving of the vote to be indicative of anything tho, and I accept the reasoning on why it hasn't been moved.

Thomith... a very busy bee, feels town to me. *shrug*
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #207 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:51 pm

Post by Kittiesecret »

In post 206, Gamma Emerald wrote: You seem impossible to please atm. Despite openly admitting to faking your reaction, you still find an excuse to keep pushing me.
This seems a tad bit defensive...

Just sayin'
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #371 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:32 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

In post 213, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 207, Kittiesecret wrote:
In post 206, Gamma Emerald wrote: You seem impossible to please atm. Despite openly admitting to faking your reaction, you still find an excuse to keep pushing me.
This seems a tad bit defensive...

Just sayin'
Okay and?

its not making me change my mind on you.
In post 224, Gamma Emerald wrote: I feel like Kittie is playing a very textbook scum game here
In post 33, Kittiesecret wrote:
Hellooooo everyone!

thought I would make an appearance today!
This feels extremely awkward, and common knowledge is that scum are more likely to be awkward at the start of the game.
In post 73, Kittiesecret wrote:
I wanted to pop in again. I haven't had a chance to catch up. Migraine last night. I'll give everything a read this evening when I'm home and post my thoughts!
Another pop-in, this time making a promise of content. This feels quite self-conscious.
In post 85, Kittiesecret wrote:
Good evening!

Claims to have finished catching up but shows absolutely zero work, and takes no stances whatsoever.
I dont need to defend my game play. tis just the way i play.

and yes I didn't have a solid read, and I gave an explanation. In all seriousness you seem to be the one who's impossible to please.

push me for a post with thoughts so I give you one and you shit all over it saying its not good enough. and get overtly defensive when called out...

In post 238, Thomith wrote: Why do you think scum would make a ballsy move early? Would that not just bring a lot of attention to them?
like a hiding in plain sight thing. no one believe scum would ACTUALLY draw that much attention to themselves that early.

I may be over thinking but just seemed outta place.
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #379 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:57 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

In post 214, Hu Tao wrote: Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:08 pm

Thoughts on naerys, everyone?

In post 229, Naerys wrote: Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:17 am

What the heck
This feels genuine. but I cant tell if its coming from a damn I'm not flying under the radar anymore or a hey in town don't pick on me place.

Naerys 235 feels more town.
In post 260, Black wrote: I'm wary of Klick
I could get on board with this.
In post 261, Black wrote: No strong case here. I thought ORAM was a little scummy and felt like she could have been frozen from being suspected by a couple of people on page 4

Klick hasn't really done anything I would consider town indicative since he replaced in. It feels like he's more willing to coast than try to solve the game
I think i started to put this in my post and took it out cuz it was getting to long but i get the same tingles here.
In post 278, Alianna wrote: Post #278 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:28 pm

Enchant replaces Klick.
well there goes that...

In post 273, Gamma Emerald wrote: Hmmm
I’ll acknowledge that but I feel like the walling over active participation issue is relevant so I would like to at least remediate that
I mentioned in my last post about not defending my game play. but here it is, I get an hour or 2 a day if I'm lucky to come in and have a really good read and put together a post. True, I am not always available to live interaction, in fact I believe my time zone is out of sync with a lot of the players here as well. so that really is a moot point please stop trying to push that as scum indicative.
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #381 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:09 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

UNVOTE:
In post 333, Black wrote: You should both consider that you may be voting for limbait and join me on the Enchant wagon. I don't think I would be opposed going Testa or Thomith but I think their activity level and the solving nature of their posts could be useful even if they're scum here. As of right now those are the only 3 players I'd be willing to fade

I could get on board with this if only get reduce the chaotic energy to make the game more readable.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Enchant
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #382 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:09 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

that's E-1
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #383 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:13 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

Now my chickens are about to riot, and I need to clean my house. ill try to check in later.
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #438 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:37 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

(Posting on mobile again forgive lack of formatting)

"Gamma could fit by how how non-chalant she did it, thought she was town though.

Eh, I think if it was a bus it's between Thom/Gamma."

If were entertaining the idea of a bus, I could get behind this. Gamma has felt off for me and the first post back felt a little sus IMO. And Thom seems to be playing (in my experience) like scum I have seen. Asking non consequential questions and disappearing into the background.

I feel like it wouldn't be out of line to think that Enchat threw himself on the sword so to speak. As the slot had changed over so many times so quickly. It almost wasn't worth playing it. And in a round about way making their partner look good.

Hu Tao, Feels genuine to me, I don't think their scum.

As for Naerys and Arko I am having a hard time getting a read on either of them. I feel like we don't hear enough from them and when we do they seem to be a little off topic. Or parroting what other players have said... And neither of them got involved in the lim keeping their votes on black.
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #473 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:24 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

I haven't had a chance to do a big catch up. But I totally don't agree with the current Testarossa.

I am on mobile and will come back later to give my thoughts on pages 18 and 19 and an explanation for my other thoughts
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #475 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:28 pm

Post by Kittiesecret »

In post 447, Thomith wrote: In post 204, Kittiesecret wrote:
*SNIP*

Thomith... a very busy bee, feels town to me. *shrug*
Since you are now seemingly scumreading me, can you explain what you meant by this originally? What changed between this post and now?
Originally, I felt your interactions felt very genuine and in line with trying to solve.

but watching as the game goes on, your posts feel flip floppy.

you went out of your way to build a case on 3 players and then arguably chose the one with the weakest case to cast your vote against. because they called you out for exactly what I'm saying above.

Testarossa, i feel is genuine in their quest to solve. she is interacting and asking questions. responding and putting forth good theories.

I don't think were going to hear from arko. i think we either elim the slot and go forth with the players we have. or hope that we get a good replacement.

I'm torn on where to put my vote at this time.
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #515 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:40 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

In post 481, Testarossa wrote: In post 475, Kittiesecret wrote:
Testarossa, i feel is genuine in their quest to solve. she is interacting and asking questions. responding and putting forth good theories.
What changed between D1 and D2 though? In 204 you had me as scum and tbh I don't think my play hasn't changed much since then.
At first with the early black wagon I saw some of your actions on the side of scum, but there has been progression to your play as the game has moved on. you are interrupting information from the questions your asking and reading the situations in the game which are evolving your reads. Very much appears to be a genuine effort to solve.

While on the other hand I feel like Thom is "doing" the same things but his feel more like for show, there is less substance to his posts. As he tends to focus on people who have had even a sideways glance at him. with out evolution.

I feel a lot better about the Arko/Elements slot. Elements has really put in some good work in the short time thet have been in the game and I appreaciate it.
In post 489, Elements wrote: Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:00 am

Spoiler: ORAM

Spoiler: Klick

Spoiler: Enchant
This case on Thom articulates what I was struggling to say myself.

VOTE: Thomith
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #555 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:34 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

I would like to see this move, I feel confident about where my vote is currently based on the amount of time Thom had to claim with the axe hanging over his head. And the lack of a defense. If not I think the lim will give us a good amount if information going into day 3.
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #578 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:40 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

My vote was between Thom and Elements/Arko. I went with Thom for their lack of commitment towards a read and the reactionary nature of his reads. My suspicions only deepened by his lack of defense for nearly 2 days at e-1.

What I mean by move, is that we have been sitting at e-1 for 2 days and NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING.

then I say somthing about it and am immediately scum read for it like pfft.

I'll role claim, town tracker. First night I tracked testa hence me strong opposition to all wagons against them. As she didn't visit anyone.
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #588 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:02 am

Post by Kittiesecret »

I'll give Hu Tao till I'm off work in 2 hours to make their case, and I'll hammer, and we can move into a new day.
Always watching
Kittiesecret
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Kittiesecret
She/her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #589 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by Kittiesecret »