Gamma Emerald (1):
Kittiesecret
Hu Tao (1):
Klick
Kittiesecret (1):
Gamma Emerald

Not Voting (1):
Thomith

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to secure an elimination.

The day deadline is in (expired on 2023-11-30 17:17:13).

Mod notes:
  • Use this link to find all mod posts, vote counts, etc.
  • Please let me know if this VC has any errors.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 234, Testarossa wrote: Kitties post wasn't that exciting to me, it gave more the vibes Arko's first readlist had to me with being kind of vague on most people. I don't get in contrast to that this hard scumread on Gamma.

Gamma's case feels a bit oldschool and I also think she has some points. Her energy for doubling down on Kittie here feels townie imo.
In post 206, Gamma Emerald wrote: You seem impossible to please atm. Despite openly admitting to faking your reaction, you still find an excuse to keep pushing me.
I don't get this though. Why would you bother to please her or what do you mean with it?
I was challenging her mindset since if she’s town I don’t think she’s going to be very useful if she relies on emotion to determine her pushes.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 238, Thomith wrote:
In post 195, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 85, Kittiesecret wrote: Good evening!

I just finished catching up, and there was a lot of things said with out a lot of things being said.

I am new I only have one game under my belt. And I don't have any day one reads on any one yet.
In post 126, Kittiesecret wrote: What do you think of Arko's read list? Do you agree?

I feel this is accurate for page 4.
These do not line up imo

Why don't you think they line up?
I tried to work it into the wall; I feel like for a newer player, Kittie’s stated opinion on the Arko read list felt it should merit a TR on Arko. As such I felt she was being evasive wrt giving tangible reads.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 231, Naerys wrote: I will just bite your head off later, Hu tao
What did you mean by this?
<Embrace The Void>

Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:49 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 234, Testarossa wrote: Kitties post wasn't that exciting to me, it gave more the vibes Arko's first readlist had to me with being kind of vague on most people. I don't get in contrast to that this hard scumread on Gamma.

Gamma's case feels a bit oldschool and I also think she has some points. Her energy for doubling down on Kittie here feels townie imo.
In post 206, Gamma Emerald wrote: You seem impossible to please atm. Despite openly admitting to faking your reaction, you still find an excuse to keep pushing me.
I don't get this though. Why would you bother to please her or what do you mean with it?
I agree that kitties post was not that great.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:16 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 253, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Seconded on this. Seemed like she planned to ATE me possibly but reacted to other votes instead.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:50 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 253, Gamma Emerald wrote:
That i wanted to tear apart Hu Tao’s “case” on me but i was tired and kinda annoyed and then i lost any will to post something tbh. As i said, i can be rather moody
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:47 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

What was my case? I don't think I posted one
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:18 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 257, Hu Tao wrote: What was my case? I don't think I posted one
Thats why i put "" there.
You have started my wagon with like 0 reasoning. Asking others what they think of me but not really elaborating on you voting me.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:36 am

Post by Black »

In post 258, Naerys wrote:
In post 257, Hu Tao wrote: What was my case? I don't think I posted one
Thats why i put "" there.
You have started my wagon with like 0 reasoning. Asking others what they think of me but not really elaborating on you voting me.
Can you answer
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:56 am

Post by Black »

I'm wary of Klick

I'm also worried that Naerys is limbait and scum are just hanging out completely fine with our wagons competing with each other

I want to engage with Naerys more but she keeps using her moodiness as a reason to not talk to me. The frustration feels genuine. I think it could be because she's caught scum but I'm not really sure about that, and I'm more inclined to believe she's just annoyed at being wagoned as town. Like her continued push on me could be a survival tactic considering my wagon is the next best thing but that doesn't always come from scum in my experience. It could be a bad tunnel or Naerys just wanting anyone but herself dead

I think scum could be like Klick/Testa or maybe Thomith and they are just big chilling
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:02 am

Post by Black »

VOTE: Klick

No strong case here. I thought ORAM was a little scummy and felt like she could have been frozen from being suspected by a couple of people on page 4

Klick hasn't really done anything I would consider town indicative since he replaced in. It feels like he's more willing to coast than try to solve the game
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:39 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 243, Black wrote: I still would like to hear thoughts on Testa. Her ISO has some indicators that she's solving but it doesn't feel like anything scum couldn't come up with. Her posts have this agreeable tone that I would expect from scum that is trying to blend in while not making too many enemies. I'm not sure if she is the best fade today but I'm curious what other people think about her
While it's kind of a WIFOM reason, I do still think it would be crazy for scum to E-1 on Day 1 and bring a bunch of attention to themselves.
I do think it's worth noting that She seemed to not take a strong stance until 133, which was after the Black wagon started gaining momentum, so I could see your point about not committing to reads to not make any enemies. definitely something to keep an eye on. I do think 191 alleviates some of my concern regarding trying to avoid making enemies though, and that post seems genuine, as I did have similar concerns myself regarding the Black votes (or rather lack of votes compared to how many people said they suspected her).

Testarossa's questioning is something I like as well, because the questions she is asking do seem to be helping progress the game, get peoples thoughts, and get a better idea of where everyone stands.

I'm not sold that Testa is scum, but do want to note a Testa flip could give us some information on the reactions that happened in the early game/first few pages.

In post 254, Hu Tao wrote:

I agree that kitties post was not that great.
Why not?

I think I want to do this for now, because of what Gamma has said, and what I also thought of in 238:
VOTE: Kittiesecret
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:40 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 117, Klick wrote: VOTE: Hu Tao
Did you ever explain this vote?

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:46 am

Post by Black »

In post 262, Thomith wrote: While it's kind of a WIFOM reason, I do still think it would be crazy for scum to E-1 on Day 1 and bring a bunch of attention to themselves
I don't think it's that crazy. Hammering yeah, but putting someone to e-1 in RVS can easily be dismissed as a joke or something scum probably wouldn't do, which was the case in this game. If someone isn't paying attention and accidently hammers me, or if someone purposely lolhammers me, all the attention shifts to them and scum!Testa gets a free mislim
In post 262, Thomith wrote: Testarossa's questioning is something I like as well, because the questions she is asking do seem to be helping progress the game, get peoples thoughts, and get a better idea of where everyone stands
I do like this point and I agree, which is why I probably wouldn't want to fade there today
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:07 am

Post by Black »

In post 263, Thomith wrote:
I'm a little confused by this. I'm assuming you opened up Klick's iso to comment on this vote. Why didn't you take 60 seconds or so to look through it to see if he explained it? He doesn't have many posts and they're not very wordy
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:11 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 265, Black wrote:
In post 263, Thomith wrote:
I'm a little confused by this. I'm assuming you opened up Klick's iso to comment on this vote. Why didn't you take 60 seconds or so to look through it to see if he explained it? He doesn't have many posts and they're not very wordy
To be honest my point in mentioning that vote was because I didn't think they did explain the vote, but realise the sarcasm doesn't travel that well on the internet but that's my bad.
What is also my bad is I just double checked their ISO again because of you pointing it out and notice they did explain it so that's also my bad.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 260, Black wrote: I'm wary of Klick

I'm also worried that Naerys is limbait and scum are just hanging out completely fine with our wagons competing with each other

I want to engage with Naerys more but she keeps using her moodiness as a reason to not talk to me. The frustration feels genuine. I think it could be because she's caught scum but I'm not really sure about that, and I'm more inclined to believe she's just annoyed at being wagoned as town. Like her continued push on me could be a survival tactic considering my wagon is the next best thing but that doesn't always come from scum in my experience. It could be a bad tunnel or Naerys just wanting anyone but herself dead

I think scum could be like Klick/Testa or maybe Thomith and they are just big chilling
Have you read my case?
<Embrace The Void>

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:03 am

Post by Black »

No I should probably do that
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:17 am

Post by Klick »

I want to be here more but life loves to kick off the moment I join something like this lately. Its really frustrating actually
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hope you’re doing okay :)
<Embrace The Void>

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:29 am

Post by Black »

In post 224, Gamma Emerald wrote: This feels extremely awkward, and common knowledge is that scum are more likely to be awkward at the start of the game.
In post 224, Gamma Emerald wrote: Another pop-in, this time making a promise of content. This feels quite self-conscious.
These first two points I don't really agree with. Or at least I don't think awkwardness and being self-conscious are scum tells. These particular posts feel similar to town!Kittie from the game we played together (Open 888)
In post 224, Gamma Emerald wrote: Claims to have finished catching up but shows absolutely zero work, and takes no stances whatsoever.
She did something similar in the game I referenced:
Kittie, Open 888 wrote:Oof a lot of early morning players in here. Y'all have been busy reading bees this morning.
(makes note to set aside time in the morning routine for reading)

overall lots of good points, mental notes are being made... withholding judgement until I have a better feel for the game.

*always watching*
In post 224, Gamma Emerald wrote: After being pressured, decides to go back to respond to posts. I’ll get into this with the next wall but this approach by Kittie is one I commonly see scum pull. I also think it’s a bad look that she voices assent to Arko’s early reads but fails to have one of her own on Arko? I think in that position I would have a townread on Arko as a newbie.
I think her responding to posts coincides with her being self-conscious about not providing content. I do agree with your Arko point somewhat though
In post 224, Gamma Emerald wrote: Another self-conscious post promising content. This one is worse than the first imo since that one was at least posted when she had done absolutely nothing of substance.
Do you not think town players can be self-conscious about not playing or helping solve the game?
In post 224, Gamma Emerald wrote: My big problem with posting most of your content in this way is it smokescreens your play in two ways. First, you make yourself unavailable for live interaction which I think in the vast majority of scenarios is the mist important way of forming reads. The second problem is you cram your thoughts into large posts which makes them harder to process or engage with, which I think tends to have an effect of causing a short-circuit of anyone trying to parse the player that does it into going “big wall of content = town”.
Again, not to beat a dead horse, but this is exactly how Kittie played as town. She barely live posted and a lot of her content came in the form of long catch-up posts. Perhaps she could play like this as scum too but I don't think this particular point is alignment indicative for her

Overall this case isn't convincing me of scum!Kittie at all, but I do like the effort you put in
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:29 am

Post by Black »

In post 269, Klick wrote: I want to be here more but life loves to kick off the moment I join something like this lately. Its really frustrating actually
:(
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hmmm
I’ll acknowledge that but I feel like the walling over active participation issue is relevant so I would like to at least remediate that
<Embrace The Void>

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:24 am

Post by Black »

In post 273, Gamma Emerald wrote: Hmmm
I’ll acknowledge that but I feel like the walling over active participation issue is relevant so I would like to at least remediate that
Relevant how? Does your opinion not change at all knowing she plays that way as town?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!

Return to “Completed Micro Normal Games”