She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:04 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Black
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:05 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1071, Black wrote:
In post 1070, Dannflor wrote: VOTE: black
Go on
Mostly, out of all the players in this nearing-end-of-day scramble, I feel that you are engaging in the game in a way that is most likely to come from scum.

I could be wrong on T3 but I think his frustration around being run-up and his push onto Titus rings townie.

Titus I feel has made no efforts to really get town read and instead has wanted to solve from the background. I think there would be more external attempts to *show* her solve if she was scum here.

You saying things like "The only way I'll townread Titus is if T3 flips scum here" does not make me think you are genuinely trying to solve anyone's alignment here. Idk. All of your posting recently reads like you're positioning around certain reads, I don't get the sense you actually believe in anything.

I really don't think any townie thinks about the game like that? Like, I don't know how to explain it other than that framing your reads on T3 and Titus like that reads like you know T3's alignment and you are lining up a tunnel for when he flips town. But, I don't feel it makes sense for you to say that T3's red flip is the *only* way you'd ever town read Titus. It reads like you've already decided how you're reading Titus for the rest of the game. Like, if Titus suddenly started towning it up through other means it seems like you've already positioned yourself to push Titus regardless of any other event in the game. It feels wholly political.

There's also just the fact that you're seemingly fine with like anything that happens. You're kinda saying you buy T3's case on Titus but also you think there's a good chance T3 is scum given that you seem fine with killing him. But you're also clearly prepping for T3 to flip town? You also are fine with a Skygazer wagon but aren't actually pushing that even though that's the most likely alternative to T3. Clearly no one agrees on your Afrayed Knott read but you seem kind of unbothered by that fact.

I feel that you keep avoiding interacting me as much as you might if you were town. This is part of the reason I asked if you were intentionally playing differently this game.

To be honest, I think town!Black would have found a reason to scum read me by now and genuinely paranoia pushed me, even if for a hot second. This game it kinda feels like you are skirting around me for some reason? You keep kind half shading me by linking my with Kurtapika or something or rather and despite the fact I'm hard pushing a hard town read of yours I am still a top town read for you - with no paranoia? It just all feels off and I think you just flip scum
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:13 am

Post by Skygazer »

yolo
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:14 am

Post by Skygazer »

I like this more than T3. I still think the way Black engaged me felt off
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:19 am

Post by Black »

In post 1076, Dannflor wrote: You saying things like "The only way I'll townread Titus is if T3 flips scum here" does not make me think you are genuinely trying to solve anyone's alignment here. Idk. All of your posting recently reads like you're positioning around certain reads, I don't get the sense you actually believe in anything.

I really don't think any townie thinks about the game like that?
I make these statements as town sometimes. I don't know what to tell you. I did it in the game you just modded and also games where you played with me so I'm surprised you have this thought
In post 1076, Dannflor wrote: But, I don't feel it makes sense for you to say that T3's red flip is the *only* way you'd ever town read Titus.
Meh. I tend to let my emotions interfere with my logic sometimes. I was annoyed with Titus's and because she's either tunneling town or throwing shade as scum and neither of those things make me particularly happy about her
In post 1076, Dannflor wrote: Like, if Titus suddenly started towning it up through other means it seems like you've already positioned yourself to push Titus regardless of any other event in the game. It feels wholly political.
If Titus is town then she has ignored the entire playerbase to push a solve that isn't correct. That's annoying, and it's even more annoying that people are giving her a pass for it. If I need to be flipped in order for people to realize she's not doing anything productive then so be it
In post 1076, Dannflor wrote: There's also just the fact that you're seemingly fine with like anything that happens. You're kinda saying you buy T3's case on Titus but also you think there's a good chance T3 is scum given that you seem fine with killing him. But you're also clearly prepping for T3 to flip town?
I don't think it's scummy to consider I could be wrong about T3
In post 1076, Dannflor wrote: Clearly no one agrees on your Afrayed Knott read but you seem kind of unbothered by that fact.
What read? The meta read? It's not a strong read so yeah I'm not really bothered that people don't agree with it
In post 1076, Dannflor wrote: I feel that you keep avoiding interacting me as much as you might if you were town. This is part of the reason I asked if you were intentionally playing differently this game.

To be honest, I think town!Black would have found a reason to scum read me by now and genuinely paranoia pushed me, even if for a hot second. This game it kinda feels like you are skirting around me for some reason? You keep kind half shading me by linking my with Kurtapika or something or rather and despite the fact I'm hard pushing a hard town read of yours I am still a top town read for you - with no paranoia? It just all feels off and I think you just flip scum
shrug

You're townie af. I was paranoid for a second but even that didn't last long. I think it's unfair to assume I would continue to scumread you as we play more and more games together and I'm able to get a better grasp on your town game
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:26 am

Post by Dannflor »

can i get a summary of where your reads are at?

i don't really have a sense of where you're at except scum reading titus

but you're not even voting titus anymore
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:26 am

Post by Black »

In post 1077, Skygazer wrote: VOTE: Black

yolo
In post 1078, Skygazer wrote: I like this more than T3. I still think the way Black engaged me felt off
This could definitely be scum. Sky hasn't done much outside of defend herself and join the leading wagons
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:26 am

Post by OutWorldER »

Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:30 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 1080, Dannflor wrote: can i get a summary of where your reads are at?

This, plz
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:33 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 1081, Black wrote:

yolo
In post 1078, Skygazer wrote: I like this more than T3. I still think the way Black engaged me felt off
This could definitely be scum. Sky hasn't done much outside of defend herself and join the leading wagons
i think the latter portion is not true? i was on smaller wagons for awhile literally up until i voted kurtapika (if i even voted kurtapika, can't remember). T3 was a consolidation vote that I didn't prefer.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:35 am

Post by Skygazer »

oh i never even voted kurtapika lol
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:35 am

Post by Black »

In post 1080, Dannflor wrote: can i get a summary of where your reads are at?

I'm voting Titus

Project
Dannflor

Kurtapika
Jupiter
Aisa

shaddow
CCS
Bellaphant
OWER

Afrayed
T3

Sky
Titus

This is probably where I'm at rn
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:37 am

Post by Black »

In post 1084, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1081, Black wrote:

yolo
i think the latter portion is not true? i was on smaller wagons for awhile literally up until i voted kurtapika (if i even voted kurtapika, can't remember). T3 was a consolidation vote that I didn't prefer.
I mean you OMGUS voted Project and then you moved to T3 and now me, conveniently in line with the way the thread has shifted
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:40 am

Post by Skygazer »

so there's this thing called "consolidating votes..."
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:40 am

Post by Dannflor »

I question why you say you will only town read Titus if T3 flips scum, but T3 flipping scum seems pretty likely to you given your reads? or do you think there is also a chance they are bussing?
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:41 am

Post by Black »

In post 1088, Skygazer wrote: so there's this thing called "consolidating votes..."
Yeah and typically there's some solving intertwined in there but we haven't gotten much of that from you
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:42 am

Post by Skygazer »

i think if black actually thought i was scummy here she would consolidate onto me instead of keeping her useless 24 hours left titus vote

the fact i'm this strong of a scumread and shes not voting me makes me think shes worried about looking oppurtunistic
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:46 am

Post by Black »

In post 1089, Dannflor wrote: I question why you say you will only town read Titus if T3 flips scum, but T3 flipping scum seems pretty likely to you given your reads? or do you think there is also a chance they are bussing?
I won't be sure about Titus's alignment until I know what T3 flips. I don't really think Titus would bus so strongly here so if T3 flips scum then Titus would skyrocket up my reads
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:47 am

Post by Black »

In post 1091, Skygazer wrote: i think if black actually thought i was scummy here she would consolidate onto me instead of keeping her useless 24 hours left titus vote

the fact i'm this strong of a scumread and shes not voting me makes me think shes worried about looking oppurtunistic
VOTE: Skygazer
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:49 am

Post by Black »

Please at least consider Titus tomorrow
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:50 am

Post by Skygazer »

lol
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:51 am

Post by Black »

In post 1095, Skygazer wrote: lol
I'm not worried about looking opportunistic when I'm on my death bed, I just wasn't thinking about my vote atm

Titus/sky/x
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:52 am

Post by JupiterXV »

here for a moment on mobile (on a ratty bus on the way home from school)
I’ve skimmed thread, generally agree with dann’s case but I think there’s something weird about Black’s intent to hammer post
does “I’ll deathtunnel Titus if t3 flips town” not feel weird in like, any way at all? there’s something wrong about that but I can’t explain this weird feeling I’m getting from it
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:53 am

Post by Black »

Maybe just OWER but I think he's been relatively townie outside of the Titus association and this solve would require him to bus Sky which I'm not sure he would do here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:55 am

Post by JupiterXV »

if black flips scum does this make Titus town? or is there a chance they’re bussing
also how many votes is black at? I wanna move my vote there but I don’t wanna accidentally hammer

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”