Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:55 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 833, Black wrote:pushing certain ideas along
I don't feel like responding to everything Black posted about me since it can basically be summed up by the quote I posted by Black.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:57 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 840, Black wrote:
In post 219, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 195, Altaria wrote: these are some of the posts that stood out to me. it's not the strongest read but for page 8 it feels good enough. i also just want gob to do something instead of "taking it easy" and not taking things seriously so hopefully this helps
In post 704, gob wrote:
In post 703, Dannflor wrote: why is titus scum
why not?
In post 711, gob wrote: I don't think it's Roden.
In post 1549, gob wrote: Feel like its not Gamma here.
In post 1551, gob wrote:
In post 1550, Black wrote:
In post 1549, gob wrote: Feel like its not Gamma here.
Why
Why not
In post 1572, gob wrote: I was just throwing it out there lol
In post 1575, gob wrote:
In post 1574, Black wrote:
In post 1572, gob wrote: I was just throwing it out there lol
So there's no reason why you feel like it can't be her? You're just saying it to say it? What's the point?
I like saying out of pocket shit to see what people say
Okay I just looked at gob's ISO in DEFCON 6 and yeah this isn't town!gob

VOTE: gob
In post 221, Doctor Drew wrote: VOTE: Dragon

Lol, literally just said defcon is not a good game for a meta read on anyone.
This feels so bad
How? Did you play in that game?

I challenge you to find a good meta read from that game.

Ok I guess I am responding to Black's posts lol.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:58 pm

Post by Black »

In post 850, Doctor Drew wrote:
I don't feel like responding to everything Black posted about me since it can basically be summed up by the quote I posted by Black.
I'm thinking critically about the game and as a result these ideas are being formed in my head. I don't see the same from you. You're just coasting off of everyone else's ideas
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Aliana
Aliana
She/Her
Goon
Aliana
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:59 pm

Post by Aliana »

In post 849, Black wrote: Alianna, this is gonna sound funny but one of my hesitations with you is that you seem willing to trust me here. After Backup6 I'm pretty surprised that you don't seem to be that concerned about me being scum. Or maybe you are and aren't showing it? I'm interested in your read on me
I wouldn't say I totally trust you, but I don't think it's worth being too paranoid until Kyouko has claimed.
I townread Aliana.

Post #1000s Collected: 25
On hiatus from playing mafia.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:00 pm

Post by Black »

In post 851, Doctor Drew wrote: How? Did you play in that game?

It feels like a bad reason to vote for Dragon and a chainsaw defense of gob. The whole "I literally just said DEFCON isn't a good game to meta read anyone" felt like you were annoyed that he didn't listen to you and that he should have taken your word for it instead of forming his own opinion
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:02 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 852, Black wrote:
In post 850, Doctor Drew wrote:
I'm thinking critically about the game and as a result these ideas are being formed in my head. I don't see the same from you. You're just coasting off of everyone else's ideas
How exactly am I 'coasting off of everyone's else's ideas'?
Aliana
Aliana
She/Her
Goon
Aliana
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:06 pm

Post by Aliana »

@Black - the main reason I townread Drew was because of his interactions with you around EoD1. His treatment of your slot felt very...un-opportunistic, if you will.
I don't think the change in reads after learning you were jailed is scum-indicative. Sure, it's not consistent with thinking you weren't a likely gob partner, but between those posts there was a very important piece of mechanical info revealed, and it is consistent with his more recent previous posts stating that he didn't think scum would "get cute" and that you weren't a likely kill target. I know I've 180'd on reads like that as town after similar mech info was revealed.
I townread Aliana.

Aliana
Aliana
She/Her
Goon
Aliana
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:07 pm

Post by Aliana »

In post 856, Aliana wrote: @Black - the main reason I townread Drew was because of his interactions with you around EoD1. His treatment of your slot felt very...un-opportunistic, if you will.
I don't think the change in reads after learning you were jailed is scum-indicative. Sure, it's not consistent with thinking you weren't a likely gob partner, but between those posts there was a very important piece of mechanical info revealed, and it is consistent with his more recent previous posts stating that he didn't think scum would "get cute" and that you weren't a likely kill target. I know I've 180'd on reads like that as town after similar mech info was revealed.
(I have yet to look into your other points, but I went and looked at that one because it was relevant to the topic of Drew's read on you)
I townread Aliana.

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:09 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 854, Black wrote:
In post 851, Doctor Drew wrote: How? Did you play in that game?

It feels like a bad reason to vote for Dragon and a chainsaw defense of gob. The whole "I literally just said DEFCON isn't a good game to meta read anyone" felt like you were annoyed that he didn't listen to you and that he should have taken your word for it instead of forming his own opinion
And I will stand by that Defcon is a terrible game for Alianna, Dragon, you, or anyone to get a solid meta read on.

That was my point.

Don't use shit meta to form a read on someone is my greater point.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:17 pm

Post by Black »

In post 856, Aliana wrote: @Black - the main reason I townread Drew was because of his interactions with you around EoD1. His treatment of your slot felt very...un-opportunistic, if you will.
Yeah that interaction is probably the main thing keeping me from full on scumreading Drew here. I think he became pretty appeasing in that argument though and I see that from scum a lot. The post to you where he said that he's not calling me scum () and then asking us to take a step back (). I feel like town!Drew would lean more into the scumread of me instead of the on-the-fence thing he was doing there. But then again he could have also done this because he could tell I was getting frustrated, so it's just not a solid read. None of it is, but my gut is still telling me it's just Drew
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:24 pm

Post by Black »

Drew if you are town here can you give us your thoughts on all of the players and who you think is the last scum?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:28 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 859, Black wrote:
Yeah that interaction is probably the main thing keeping me from full on scumreading Drew here. I think he became pretty appeasing in that argument though and I see that from scum a lot. The post to you where he said that he's not calling me scum () and then asking us to take a step back (). I feel like town!Drew would lean more into the scumread of me instead of the on-the-fence thing he was doing there. But then again he could have also done this because he could tell I was getting frustrated, so it's just not a solid read. None of it is, but my gut is still telling me it's just Drew
It was exactly that I could tell you were getting frustrated, and like I said in that post, we were having an issue with communication and I didn't want you getting upset beyond the confines of this game.

But I still feel, especially now that Umlaut flipped town, that you are very very suss about how you tried to push things off of Gob there.

I am prepared to vote you pending who Dragons says they JK'ed

Pre Edit: The only read that matters is this one on you above ^^
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:41 pm

Post by Black »

Unfortunately it's not the only read that matters because I'm town. So if you're town too then you need to consider this as a possibility in case I'm flipped today, otherwise it'll be pretty obvious that you don't have the town's best interest in mind and you're not trying to solve the game

In a world where you know I'm town, what do your other reads look like?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:50 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 862, Black wrote: Unfortunately it's not the only read that matters because I'm town. So if you're town too then you need to consider this as a possibility in case I'm flipped today, otherwise it'll be pretty obvious that you don't have the town's best interest in mind and you're not trying to solve the game

In a world where you know I'm town, what do your other reads look like?
We will wait for Dragons then, whenever they decide to show up lol.

But I do love when someone says that you are 'anti town' because said person doesn't agree with how you approach the game.

Did you have the town's best interests in mind when you scrambled to get the lim off of Gob?

I will answer that for you, no.....no you didn't
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:54 pm

Post by Black »

I absolutely did. I thought gob was a mislim and I was trying to avoid that. Me being wrong about gob doesn't change my intentions

If you're really just gonna avoid giving reads on everyone else then I'm fine with just fading you here. We will wait for Dragon but I'm pretty sure you only want to do that because you're the one no-killing and trying to frame people
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:04 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 864, Black wrote: I absolutely did. I thought gob was a mislim and I was trying to avoid that. Me being wrong about gob doesn't change my intentions

If you're really just gonna avoid giving reads on everyone else then I'm fine with just fading you here. We will wait for Dragon but I'm pretty sure you only want to do that because you're the one no-killing and trying to frame people
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:23 pm

Post by Black »

In post 862, Black wrote: In a world where you know I'm town, what do your other reads look like?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:25 pm

Post by Black »

If you are actually town here then you're throwing by not cooperating with me and answering this
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:29 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Drew is town.

We wait for dragon still
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:32 pm

Post by Black »

In post 868, Hu Tao wrote: Drew is town.

We wait for dragon still
Why is Drew town?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:43 pm

Post by Black »

I just realized something

Would it make sense for there to be 3 scum if town has 3 PRs? I initially thought my Vig didn't work because I'm Lazy, but if Dragon is telling the truth then I was jailkept. I didn't even bother sending in a hit N2 because I didn't think it would work but I didn't think about the fact that Dragon could have prevented my Vig shot from going out. I kinda feel like an idiot for not trying now

Is 3 scum an actual possibility in this setup?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:32 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 870, Black wrote: Is 3 scum an actual possibility in this setup?
Unlikely, that could lead to D2 ELO if we have mislim on not!vig>2 town NKs from vig and factional kill
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:34 am

Post by Black »

Ok, that makes sense
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:35 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Well that would be 4:3 D2, guess I'm not considering that Dragon can stop scum's kill and you can vig in that scenario. It's like "ELO if the night doesn't go super well" in that situation

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:35 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I skimmed, waiting for dragon

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”