Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:00 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1021, Naerys wrote: Okay so my solid TR are: Dave,Black,Broccoli,Nurse
Kyou the miller - My read isnt as solid here.I feel i disagree with their dave SR. I feel like dave is doing a decent town play here and i have to wonder what could be Kyous motivation to SR dave. On the other side my gut tells me that Kyou is trying to solve the game. So i am at null here.

Suspects: Hu Tao - Unlike Guillotina their vote on me feels off. She isnt trying to get more posts from me, she just took a comfortable seat from which she posts some witty remarks.
Kawaii - i need more from this slot
Dunn the miller-He kind of vanished, it would be neat if he posted some thoughts of his.
Gut townreading this post
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:02 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1053, Celebloki wrote: I don't
b
elieve the claim at all. I also don't believe for a second that Hu Tao thought she was actually hammered so the claim itself was no way a twilight-esque spew. It was a calculated gambit.
I think this is town regardless of Hu Tao's alignment
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:04 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1249, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1247, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: so far I'm 2 for 2 at identifying the righteousness as town when it is town, yet to find a scumgame with righteousness
please post the links of all game’s you’re searching within
Notes so far:
micro 1094 - town - no righteousness
2318 - town - when she gets in it with Roden over some modifier or something and requotes her signature to Roden a couple of times, and other posts around it, it's clear to me Gamma is town
mini 2315 - town righteousness in smiting that one person who allegedly answered questions quoting buddies from their PT, not scrolling back up to see who it was
defcon - I think this is town but am a little sus (harder to say because I think Gamma and Marci are actually friends and if anything righteousness here is NAI) - when seeing reaction to scum!Marci I think Gamma is town
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:05 am

Post by gob »

Dunnstral is mafia
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:05 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I give myself half a point for correctly reading you in defcon because I had misgivings until seeing your reaction to marci's flip

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:07 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1236, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1233, Black wrote:
In post 1232, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1193, Black wrote: I'm torn between trusting kyouko and voting Gamma and trusting Gamma and voting Keyleth

Someone help
The thing is I only think Key is scum if Kyouko is scum because the thing I latched onto is something I consider a partner tell
VOTE: TimmerRC
How about this instead?
I just find Key's defense of kyouko a bit odd. Like I said she didn't defend her townreads at all in her last game. I'm getting informed vibes there

What is your read on Timmer?
I find Timmer pretty shady, notably some of his posting regarding the claim doesn’t sit well with me
Some of his posting? Show me.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:09 am

Post by Guillotina »

What is the current VC?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:10 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1060, gob wrote: Can someone explain the voting mechanics this game? And anything else weird about the game.
This is a strange post.
In post 1107, gob wrote:
In post 1105, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1074, gob wrote: I am okay with myself gone...
Your predecessor claimed Miller btw, can you confirm?
Yea I can confirm. Me and Kyouko are the millers.
This is also a strange post.
In post 1153, Black wrote: I just read over Keyleth's entire ISO in Toriel's Patience and he doesn't defend his townreads like he's doing with kyouko this game. There's one instance of him maybe doing this in post #2791 but other than that, this is just not something town!Keyleth does. He's already defended kyouko multiple times

I think they're both just scum here
That game had a different voting system after the first 2 eliminations, and neither of the first two eliminations was one of her townreads. I don't think these games are comparable.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:13 am

Post by gob »

Strange, the second i call Dunnstral scum he calls two random posts of mine weird.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:17 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I trust ssbm_Kyouko
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:19 am

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Hu Tao
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:24 am

Post by Black »

I'm down to wagon Dunnstral
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:25 am

Post by Black »

Is there an appetite for a Dunn wagon here?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:30 am

Post by Dunnstral »

What if I said I was a miller
b
odyguard, and so Hu Tao's claim, while not impossible to be town, feels less likely to come from town?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:33 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1145, Black wrote: I think if kyouko flips scum then Keyleth has some partner equity here. These posts feel pretty meh if I consider a scum!kyouko world

Spoiler: Keyleth Quotes
In post 177, Keyleth wrote:
In post 112, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 98, Black wrote: I'm not sure. Dunn's claim felt like a joke with it being the first post of the game. Kyouko's feels more real but I'm not familiar enough with her to tell if it's coming from scum
I feel Duun's claim is genuine, millers often claim miller in their opening posts. Duun's miller claim feels straight up, unlikely that mafia plays this directly. Kyouko feels real/potentially opportunistic, shielding herself behind the initial miller claim if she is mafia

VOTE: ssbm_Kyouko
I understand your thought process. We should probably give them a chance though. At least, I would feel bad voting them out based off that one post when it could be more than one miller. Can't say I personally played with those often so the idea is neat!
In post 324, Keyleth wrote: Hrm, maybe I'm not seeing it for Kyouko but that could just be the way I play. I'll sit here and let people do their thing though the threadstate seems healthy so I'm not gonna get in yalls way. :)
In post 564, Keyleth wrote: Kyouko, Kawaii, and CSF have the most points I should add. So if anyone has suspicions on those slots I'd love to talk them over with you. :giggle:
In post 676, Keyleth wrote:
In post 672, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: So since it's apparent what the situation is, why post at all? 640 feels like a long post about... nothing.
I understand where your post is coming fromI read it as someone just wanting to state the obvious. However, I personally don't really know where to point the smoking gun because I can see it as either side. I've given Dave BOTD because most people push me because of how I play on here, do you think the shade posts are in bad faith?
In post 938, Keyleth wrote: I can now say Kyouko feels like the same game we were in without being smited phew.
In post 1141, Keyleth wrote: I am so lost over why people want to vote kyouko truthfully, can you spell it out to me like I'm five? Thank you.
Actually I think key is scum and trying to soft protect a town based on that
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:33 am

Post by Black »

Why would you claim that with no real pressure on you?

If it comes down to you vs. Hu Tao then I'm going with the Miller and the scummier player
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:34 am

Post by Black »

In post 1264, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1145, Black wrote: I think if kyouko flips scum then Keyleth has some partner equity here. These posts feel pretty meh if I consider a scum!kyouko world

Spoiler: Keyleth Quotes
In post 177, Keyleth wrote:
In post 112, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 98, Black wrote: I'm not sure. Dunn's claim felt like a joke with it being the first post of the game. Kyouko's feels more real but I'm not familiar enough with her to tell if it's coming from scum
I feel Duun's claim is genuine, millers often claim miller in their opening posts. Duun's miller claim feels straight up, unlikely that mafia plays this directly. Kyouko feels real/potentially opportunistic, shielding herself behind the initial miller claim if she is mafia

VOTE: ssbm_Kyouko
I understand your thought process. We should probably give them a chance though. At least, I would feel bad voting them out based off that one post when it could be more than one miller. Can't say I personally played with those often so the idea is neat!
In post 324, Keyleth wrote: Hrm, maybe I'm not seeing it for Kyouko but that could just be the way I play. I'll sit here and let people do their thing though the threadstate seems healthy so I'm not gonna get in yalls way. :)
In post 564, Keyleth wrote: Kyouko, Kawaii, and CSF have the most points I should add. So if anyone has suspicions on those slots I'd love to talk them over with you. :giggle:
In post 676, Keyleth wrote:
In post 672, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: So since it's apparent what the situation is, why post at all? 640 feels like a long post about... nothing.
I understand where your post is coming fromI read it as someone just wanting to state the obvious. However, I personally don't really know where to point the smoking gun because I can see it as either side. I've given Dave BOTD because most people push me because of how I play on here, do you think the shade posts are in bad faith?
In post 938, Keyleth wrote: I can now say Kyouko feels like the same game we were in without being smited phew.
In post 1141, Keyleth wrote: I am so lost over why people want to vote kyouko truthfully, can you spell it out to me like I'm five? Thank you.
Actually I think key is scum and trying to soft protect a town based on that
Yeah that's currently where my read is at too
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:34 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

STDBINSBICACOT - no righteousness, but scum anyways
guns and roses - no righteousness
Mafia have a Cop - FL says Gamma is "warlocking" and Gamma tells him to DIE - ambiguous from the original post but feels town in the followup convo with FL - 1708 very probably town. The way it ends off has me leaning scum (want to protect X, fine! *vote flavor*). committing to scum. but 1808 is legit again. Final verdict town

^ read Gamma right in STDBINSBICACOT without the righteousness tell, did not guess in G&R, Mafia have a cop was tricky but I got there in the end

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:34 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Dunn didn't claim, he said "what if"

relax

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:35 am

Post by Black »

In post 1268, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Dunn didn't claim, he said "what if"

relax
And I'm asking him why he would claim it here. We're both speaking in hypotheticals

You relax
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:35 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1193, Black wrote: I'm torn between trusting kyouko and voting Gamma and trusting Gamma and voting Keyleth

Someone help
I wouldn't trust gamma so far. I can see key being scum. But I also see some posts that I can see being town so I'm kind of split on that. Anyone else you scumread?
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:36 am

Post by Black »

In post 1268, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Dunn didn't claim, he said "what if"

relax
Also what is this post? He's clearly softing the claim or why else would he bring it up?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:36 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1201, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1167, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: I'm not but the votes will probably be telling and as a claimed Miller it might be better that I die sooner rather than later.

I don't think there's anything wrong with point #1 above. 17 players, 4 scum, leaves 12 targets for the NK after a mislim, 13 if we hit scum.

That's about a 9% chance of blocking the kill if the doc is unclaimed and doesnt get killed. This is negligible and if I were scum.i.would not be killing Hu Tao until her chances improved or until I was worried they would start blocking kills on the people I actually want to kill.

N2 after losing another town to a mislim that is an 11% chance of stopping the kill. N3 continues as 1/7 which is maybe 13.5% (estimate). By N4 there is a 20% chance, assuming mislims all along the way. This is the earliest I would ever consider shooting Hu Tao as scum as long as Hu Tao remains suspected
You talking about Hu Tao like an expendable townie and not like scum that needs to be eliminated. "Let's kill them because their chances to block a kill are slim anyway". 9% chance is better than 0% chance.
Ssbm still seems town to me.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:36 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I didn't think Hu Tao was going to be eliminated unless the bodyguard comes forward today. ssbm_Kyouko is currently the leading wagon and I don't like that wagon.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:37 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I just read in Mafia have a Cop that Gamma hasn't randed scum in like a year so I'm going to skip back a while in her ego because reading that sullies this. So far I would say though I'd put
Gamma
in bold now, as a preferred elimination

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”