She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:49 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

VOTE: Gamma
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:53 am

Post by Black »

In post 1474, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1162, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1146, Keyleth wrote:
In post 1144, Black wrote: If you want to know why people scumread her then you can check who's voting for her and look through their ISO's. I looked through yours and saw a lot of subtle defending of her slot but no real read other than she feels like she did in a previous game you played, which is pretty weak
I'm not saying it like I haven't read people's posts, I have read people's posts and that's why I'm so confused on why people are wolfreading them because I do not see a lot of reasoning to begin wit
h. That's the problem. Not even something like gut pings. It just seems like people are following and that's fine if it is but can we like, say that's what it is! :giggle:

I feel like I've pretty actively said I'm townreading the slot more than others due to my point system and while it may seem like a weak reason I just feel like they're town and the way people have played around the slot doesn't really make me change that so I'm sitting here asking for people to help me see it ya know?
This is like the worst thing you could have said around me, seems that you just told on yourself
VOTE: Kyouko
I think people are right about Kyouko and Key being scum together
This pinged me so hard and I just realized why, I've seen this before and I was slow to identify it then because I was tunneled during that game. I've caught scum!Gamma for this exact post before

viewtopic.php?p=12856649#p12856649
In post 742, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 721, Smoke and Mirrors wrote: Have I actually caught 2 scum? That would be amazing. But it’s so freaking obvious that scum was trying to set us up that either Kyuku is the worst scumhunter in mafia history or he actually is scum. Rn, I’m leaning to yes.
You know what, this got me thinking and I have 0 of the good vibes I got from kyouko in mini 2213 rn
VOTE: ssbm_kyouko
I feel like a bastard for this but it’s making enough sense and S&M has earned my trust
Can you explain how these are similar?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:57 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In both posts there is the "not full energy"/"fake" part of the post (Gamma not sure if you're entirely faking these reactions as scum or if you just can't commit all the way due to conscience-related reasons, but it's discernable to me).

Fake (This Game): "This is like the worst thing you could have said around me, seems that you just told on yourself" (this game)
Fake (Owner's Market Blitz): "You know what, this got me thinking and I have 0 of the good vibes I got from kyouko in mini 2213 rn" and "I feel like a bastard for this"

Also in both posts the vote is sandwiched between the fake one-liner and the "sheeping" part of the vote:

Sheep (This Game): "I think people are right about Kyouko and Key being scum together"
Sheep (Owner's Market Blitz): "but it’s making enough sense and S&M has earned my trust"

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Are you going to continue or was this all under a false pretense?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You haven’t reached the game I had in mind
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:01 am

Post by Elements »

In post 1471, Black wrote: I don't think Elements is solving but I don't think we get much info out of an Elements flip*
Yea, I haven't had a chance to properly read what's happened since I went on v/la. My chime in with reads are very much vibe reads from skimming.
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:02 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In terms of the tell I've been describing though it would be more comparing "I feel like a bastard for this" and "This is like the worst thing you could have said around me, seems that you just told on yourself". During Owner's Market Blitz, I knew Gamma had to be lying about not getting the same vibes as in 2213 as I was pretty obviously town in both games, and back then we were good at finding each other as town (I think we probably still are but I only recently came back to the site so time will tell)

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:03 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1479, Gamma Emerald wrote: You haven’t reached the game I had in mind
How about you point it out. Make it easy for us.

@black im top poster and awfully quiet and none of my posts are fluff.
It is safe to safe it is on you how you perceive me, not on me =)
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:05 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1481, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: In terms of the tell I've been describing though it would be more comparing "I feel like a bastard for this" and "This is like the worst thing you could have said around me, seems that you just told on yourself". During Owner's Market Blitz, I knew Gamma had to be lying about not getting the same vibes as in 2213 as I was pretty obviously town in both games, and back then we were good at finding each other as town (I think we probably still are but I only recently came back to the site so time will tell)
In your opinion, what is the scummiest thing Gamma has done in THIS game?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:05 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1478, Gamma Emerald wrote: Are you going to continue or was this all under a false pretense?
I'm going to continue, I just remembered OMB and out of curiosity went to look at it and once I found the vote in OMB it definitely pushed me over the line

I assume if I continue this direction I'll find it since I've been posting what games I've been reading this morning. Going to pop out for a bit since I see Guillo is bringing up the game and I haven't opened the spoiler yet

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think those also aren’t exactly the same but it’s something you’ll have to take my word on
I talked about Key telling on herself because I thought she dropped a tell I rarely see in plain view, and I think my exhaustion led to me not giving my all on that proclamation
My feeling like a bastard was iirc because you were towning me and I didn’t want to go after you because of that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1482, Guillotina wrote:
How about you point it out. Make it easy for us.

@black im top poster and awfully quiet and none of my posts are fluff.
It is safe to safe it is on you how you perceive me, not on me =)
Already linked it
<Embrace The Void>

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:07 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1483, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1481, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: In terms of the tell I've been describing though it would be more comparing "I feel like a bastard for this" and "This is like the worst thing you could have said around me, seems that you just told on yourself". During Owner's Market Blitz, I knew Gamma had to be lying about not getting the same vibes as in 2213 as I was pretty obviously town in both games, and back then we were good at finding each other as town (I think we probably still are but I only recently came back to the site so time will tell)
Her most recent vote on me - you'll have to trust I'm identifying it correctly if you're not seeing that for yourself after reading what I've posted about it

Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:07 am

Post by Naerys »

So if i understand you correctly, you believe Gamma is scum bcz she doesnt TR you? Have you played a lot as both of you town?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:09 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1487, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1483, Guillotina wrote:
Her most recent vote on me - you'll have to trust I'm identifying it correctly if you're not seeing that for yourself after reading what I've posted about it

Trust? Ha! Anything else?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

And ftr the reason I voted you over key was I didn’t think that one point was enough for a vote since I still didn’t get the scumreads on key
<Embrace The Void>

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:14 am

Post by Black »

VOTE: Gamma

Not confident about this but we need to start consolidating

Down for this or Celebloki
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:15 am

Post by Guillotina »

I have a valid reason to suspect Gamma and your suspicion on Gamma is OMGUS and you are casing around it. I don't like it.
So… anything else Kyouko?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1492, Guillotina wrote: I have a valid reason to suspect Gamma and your suspicion on Gamma is OMGUS and you are casing around it. I don't like it.
:roll:
<Embrace The Void>

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:17 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1488, Naerys wrote:
So if i understand you correctly, you believe Gamma is scum bcz she doesnt TR you? Have you played a lot as both of you town?
First post i like from you.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:17 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

2235 gensokyo: I saw little bit of flair from Gamma toward the end, vehemently defending Yukari who had claimed doctor, somewhere toward ELO - not the tell I was looking for, but I still saw town when she was town

TimmerRC
TimmerRC
he/him
Goon
TimmerRC
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:18 am

Post by TimmerRC »

I don't really pay attention to any case based on what someone said in a game at some point in the past. A good player can use their meta to their advantage and fuck around with it. Past games and meta are useless imo. Show me shady things from THIS game, not something in last July.

That said, would rooting through past games be alignment indicative? Does that effort to find that old post make Kyouko lean more town?
There are 2 kinds of people in the world... those who can handle incomplete statements
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It depends
I’ve caught scum for doing a half-baked meta-dive before, so if kyouko comes to a wild conclusion that I don’t understand it won’t look good imo
<Embrace The Void>

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:21 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1493, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1492, Guillotina wrote: I have a valid reason to suspect Gamma and your suspicion on Gamma is OMGUS and you are casing around it. I don't like it.
:roll:
Wha?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:23 am

Post by Guillotina »

Gamma give me your town top 3 and your scum top 3 and why please.

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”