Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:49 am

Post by Celebloki »

The other possible hammerers were Drew (claimed Intent), Kyouko, and Umlaut(Town). So I suppose if for the sake of argument geraintm is town that leave's gob's buddy on the wagon or in that list. In a similar argument to geraintm, would gob's buddy stay on the wagon for cred or try to derail it by leaving? The only person that left that wagon was Black, got argued back on by Drew I guess. There was a 5 hour gap between Black going back to the wagon and geraintm's hammer coming in.

Does scum!geraintm hammer or wait for the intent given by Drew? If Drew still had intent, why did he wait after Black rejoined? geraintm's hammer felt like he hadn't been paying attention to the game, came in caught up and joined a wagon/hammer, but I acknowledge that could be purposeful. Maybe they do if they feel they need to get cred before a townie does it.

Kyouko could certainly be pocketing Black with her so far non-claim claim. But I feel like for today this should still be believed.

This feels like another rambly post, but I'm kind of just doing stream of thought.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:06 am

Post by Dannflor »

that's fine whatever I didn't want to be in the town block anyway i dont even care
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:11 am

Post by Black »

In post 976, Dannflor wrote: that's fine whatever I didn't want to be in the town block anyway i dont even care
:lol:
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:11 am

Post by Black »

At least we replaced someone I really like with someone else I really like
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:13 am

Post by Black »

In post 976, Dannflor wrote: that's fine whatever I didn't want to be in the town block anyway i dont even care
I'm curious why you took issue with kyouko being in the townblock but not me? I feel like you should think that I could be scum here. I hopped off of gob D1 and I was JK'ed N1
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:18 am

Post by Dannflor »

because kyouko is the person I think is probably scum
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:21 am

Post by Dannflor »

I think you are probably town

Lazy Vig fits pretty remarkably well with a 10-person setup and I don't really think you'd think to fake claim that

I just generally town read your tone and the way you are playing

I think the way you were pretty happy to die after being revealed as the JK target was genuine

and I also think the correct play for scum as soon as the JK claim happened and scum was killed D1 was to intentionally no-kill, otherwise you risk guiltying yourself or creating innocents, and it wasn't very clear who Dragon was gonna target
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:22 am

Post by Dannflor »

I guess I think scum probably just takes the shot at dragon if they think there's a very low chance Dragon JKs them, in which case I think scum was someone who doesn't look the best in light of dragon's flip
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:22 am

Post by Black »

Ok. Do you want to go into your kyouko read or are you waiting for her to claim?

I'm curious what your readslist looks like after you're caught up
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:23 am

Post by Dannflor »

The way kyouko has played around their claim feels very much like scum trying to make their claim seem more real by linking it to other roles

Your claim is already believable Black

What Kyouko does by linking her claim to yours is actually give *her* claim more credibility without actually promoting that directly
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:24 am

Post by Dannflor »

I'd like to wait for kyouko to claim and Dragon to out his target before I get too far in the weeds, that information might end up changing my mind
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:25 am

Post by Black »

In post 641, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: I think we no lim and let DE decide if he wants to JK Altaria again, JK someone else, or take no action. This way if DE is town here scum have to guess whether they should no kill or not, because if DE no acts and there is no kill it becomes likelier the first night was a frame-up using no kill.

If DE is scum that no killed to frame altaria this doesn't really change anything

VOTE: no elimination
In post 642, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: if town!DE dies and flips JK we'll have to eliminate Altaria anyways, but this forces scum to use a nightkill to kill DE instead of making town use 2 lims to kill DE and Altaria
I did think this was weird at the time, and it came before I claimed which I feel like was the main reason kyouko used for townreading me later
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:27 am

Post by Black »

She wrote that 4 minutes after Dragon revealed that he JK'd me, almost like she had it planned out
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:32 am

Post by Black »

In post 64, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 49, Altaria wrote: i guess i can see a world where she wasn't sure if it was an rvs vote and was trying to figure that out

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Umlaut

why is kyouko scum for asking about my drew read?
Asking about your Drew read though - you're saying that as of post 33 you have a read on Drew? That seems hard to believe, and even if it were the case that from that short exchange you two had, you garnered a read, I would expect some kind of material response to why Umlaut should be voting drew, not "because he's scum" or maybe even a material response when I asked you to tell me about Drew. Something feels off here

VOTE: Altaria
This was a really weird thing for her to focus on when I thought it was pretty clear that me wanting to fade Drew was pretty clearly RVS fluff
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:33 am

Post by Black »

Dann should I not go into this right now? You said you didn't want to go into your kyouko read and here I am like "hmmmmm" :lol:
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:33 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I normally don't worry about Alianna since, much like she said with me, she usually town tells pretty obviously(to me at least, also like we said we have played a ton of games together).

I will say that I haven't gotten those town tells while she was here, so I definitely wouldn't say she is a strong town read, or even a town read at all.

The posts you quoted are compelling.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:37 am

Post by Black »

Guess I will UNVOTE: for now
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:39 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 989, Black wrote: Dann should I not go into this right now? You said you didn't want to go into your kyouko read and here I am like "hmmmmm" :lol:
you can do what you want! I just kind of don't want to launch into a big wall case on anyone and then have to immediately back track if like kyouko's claim is confirmable and likely town or DK's target is super revealing

I just think kyouko is:

1. the person who seems to be trying to endgame the most out of anyone left alive
2. a person who tried to derail the gob wagon end of day
3. someone who is playing around their own role/claim in a scummy/performative way

I town read altaria/Black and Dragon pretty strongly. I think Hu Tao and geraint are likely to be town

My most unsure town reads are probably celebloki and drew right now
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:41 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 944, Black wrote:
In post 715, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: My role is harder to play around for scum if it is not disclosed to them and claiming it for town isn't going to provide anything useful at this time
In post 747, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: I'm not going to get more specific about my claim toDay unless I think it counters someone else's claim. I also think if Dragon has modifiers he should not claim them in this massclaim.

I stand by everything I've said so far about my role though
I think she should probably full claim now though tbh
You'll know my role when I'm dead :dead:
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:42 am

Post by Black »

In post 317, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: I may or may not have found a super secret gob towntell that I'll be keeping hidden for now, hard to say because he's like always scum on this site (unlucky) but what I've found is generally present in his scumgame and not present in his towngame.

So maybe it's more of a scumtell but the point is it's not present here and I like gob for town here
In post 544, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 540, Altaria wrote:
In post 539, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 535, Altaria wrote:
In post 317, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: I may or may not have found a super secret gob towntell that I'll be keeping hidden for now, hard to say because he's like always scum on this site (unlucky) but what I've found is generally present in his scumgame and not present in his towngame.

So maybe it's more of a scumtell but the point is it's not present here and I like gob for town here
so what was this about?
It's either a scumtell or NAI, more likely NAI
can you tell us what it was
No, I still want to keep it to myself in case it's a scumtell.

^ these are sus
In post 535, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Hmm... it does feel like Dragon probably stopped the killer rather than protected the target
In post 542, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 538, Altaria wrote:
In post 536, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Hmm... it does feel like Dragon probably stopped the killer rather than protected the target
???
He's a claimed JK. Scum shoots him if he's town, and he cant target himself. Therefore.he probably targeted the killer and stopped them from killing
In post 641, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: I think we no lim and let DE decide if he wants to JK Altaria again, JK someone else, or take no action. This way if DE is town here scum have to guess whether they should no kill or not, because if DE no acts and there is no kill it becomes likelier the first night was a frame-up using no kill.

If DE is scum that no killed to frame altaria this doesn't really change anything

There is a disconnect in these three posts and it doesn't really feel like a read progression. It feels planned or faked
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:42 am

Post by Black »

In post 993, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 944, Black wrote:
In post 715, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: My role is harder to play around for scum if it is not disclosed to them and claiming it for town isn't going to provide anything useful at this time
In post 747, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: I'm not going to get more specific about my claim toDay unless I think it counters someone else's claim. I also think if Dragon has modifiers he should not claim them in this massclaim.

I stand by everything I've said so far about my role though
I think she should probably full claim now though tbh
You'll know my role when I'm dead :dead:
VOTE: kyouko
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:43 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 964, Dannflor wrote: How did kyouko become part of the town block
I'm a slithery little snake is how :twisted:

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:44 am

Post by Dannflor »

is that a vengeful claim
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:50 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 992, Dannflor wrote:
In post 989, Black wrote: Dann should I not go into this right now? You said you didn't want to go into your kyouko read and here I am like "hmmmmm" :lol:
you can do what you want! I just kind of don't want to launch into a big wall case on anyone and then have to immediately back track if like kyouko's claim is confirmable and likely town or DK's target is super revealing

I just think kyouko is:

1. the person who seems to be trying to endgame the most out of anyone left alive
2. a person who tried to derail the gob wagon end of day
3. someone who is playing around their own role/claim in a scummy/performative way

I town read altaria/Black and Dragon pretty strongly. I think Hu Tao and geraint are likely to be town

My most unsure town reads are probably celebloki and drew right now
1. Yes. This has to do with my role.
2. I disagree, but I might be remembering wrong. I was pretty sure gob was town, and I have a tendency to fight for what I want and against what I don't
3. I, again, disagree

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:57 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 994, Black wrote:

In post 544, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 540, Altaria wrote:
In post 539, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 535, Altaria wrote:

so what was this about?
It's either a scumtell or NAI, more likely NAI
can you tell us what it was
No, I still want to keep it to myself in case it's a scumtell.

^ these are sus
In post 535, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Hmm... it does feel like Dragon probably stopped the killer rather than protected the target
In post 542, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 538, Altaria wrote:
In post 536, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Hmm... it does feel like Dragon probably stopped the killer rather than protected the target
???
He's a claimed JK. Scum shoots him if he's town, and he cant target himself. Therefore.he probably targeted the killer and stopped them from killing

There is a disconnect in these three posts and it doesn't really feel like a read progression. It feels planned or faked
I don't really care what you think of my gob read - I was wrong and I won't reveal the tell.

Also, there isn't a read in any of those 3 posts, so, yeah, it shouldn't feel like a read progression. All 3 are mech spec

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”