Mini 2321: Classic Commercials (Postgame)

Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:11 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Do we 'Bloop' here?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, i think it's kind of a giveaway there is scum in at least one of Gob or Kyouku because people are trying to add pressure onto Roden, Flavor, Bingle, and if there's any combination of that group of 3 as scum, and we go after Gob, lol.

I guess Roden/Bingle sheep me, but theyre taking heat from places too, so not the best. And like, Gob isn't the best flip for scum right now if Gob is town.

Just all around I'm feeling good about Bingle and Roden right now. We seem to be up on that Gob stage all taking individual heat, and I think that says something.

I also feel people like Thomthin and Wiz are two townies in the crowd with some scumms and taking residual heat (more Wiz than Thomthin on that)

Hu Tao I've got my eye on. if there's a deepwolf, it's them.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 399, Celebloki wrote: It sucks not having an extensive library of personal meta on everyone. I have like half filled in meta. My best meta read for Kyouko is that she isn't playing like I've seen her in town games I've completed with her. I couldn't say what she looks like as scum. I do notice a significantly quieter energy from her in this game though. Less solvy, more snipey.
This makes me feel so much better about my read.

Celebloki I've seen as town two games recently, and they have subtle next level quiet analysis that comes out like this.

I'm talking like calling out Elements as Deep Wolf scum in that last game but it was a 'crackpot theory' and I got to see that while holding onto a Guilty on Elements.

You also noticed in that game where I was Traitor, partners with Gob, that the Day 1 misfade happening to ask a neighbor about all 3 neighbors, and explaining how it could have happened.

This is yet another example of how I think Celebloki lowkey has some of the best quiet analysis like this on site at the moment.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:41 pm

Post by Celebloki »

I try. My mafia play involves a lot of reading and re-reading and looking at people or groups of people in ISO, then thinking for way too long about it. Then I post and get shaded for being a lurker lol. I've been attempting to be a little more reactive but I am having a low energy day today.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:00 pm

Post by gob »

Can wolf out here? Not really feeling this game.

I think bussing is the best play for mafia here in the grand scheme of things, so just do that now.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:15 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 401, Flavor Leaf wrote: Also, i think it's kind of a giveaway there is scum in at least one of Gob or Kyouku because people are trying to add pressure onto Roden, Flavor, Bingle, and if there's any combination of that group of 3 as scum, and we go after Gob, lol.

I guess Roden/Bingle sheep me, but theyre taking heat from places too, so not the best. And like, Gob isn't the best flip for scum right now if Gob is town.

Just all around I'm feeling good about Bingle and Roden right now. We seem to be up on that Gob stage all taking individual heat, and I think that says something.

I also feel people like Thomthin and Wiz are two townies in the crowd with some scumms and taking residual heat (more Wiz than Thomthin on that)

I've literally done nothing. How am I the deep wolf
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:21 pm

Post by gob »

In post 405, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 401, Flavor Leaf wrote: Also, i think it's kind of a giveaway there is scum in at least one of Gob or Kyouku because people are trying to add pressure onto Roden, Flavor, Bingle, and if there's any combination of that group of 3 as scum, and we go after Gob, lol.

I've literally done nothing. How am I the deep wolf
You seem kind of hard to read in every game I've played with you, at least that's the perception I get from others.

Since you have done nothing, who in your eyes has done 'something' or 'the most?' :nerd: :nerd: :?: :idea:
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:44 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 376, AnimatedWiz wrote: Dunn’s posts feel like they’re saying very little—like he’s delivering reads that have only a small amount of weight behind them to look invested and impactful without having to be the center of attention. At the same time, it feels like they’re token acts to push attention away from gob, maybe?

If there was more meat to the points he makes, I would think it less suspicious, but it’s also that the reads seem to be designed to divert attention away from gob’s wagon—like / shading Bingle for trying to associate gob and Roden or / calling Hu Tao townie for being unsure about the current wagons (notably, Hu Tao is the competing wagon, mine).

I admit, I’m a little less sure about the argument of him trying to support gob, but I do really think he is trying to kind of, uh, not make visible waves—small impacts that hide in plain sight.

VOTE: Dunnstral.
Ew.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:45 pm

Post by SirCakez »

read first six pages so far
Rce and flavor leaf seem scummy
gob and hu tao feel townie
bingle maybe a tiny bit town?

I continue
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:46 pm

Post by SirCakez »

UNVOTE:
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:47 pm

Post by SirCakez »

167 seems like town Bingle that's some nice scum hunting
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:48 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 178, Flavor Leaf wrote: VOTE: Flavor

Kill Vanilla Townie with little claims, and move from there.

Still the best town victory strat lately.
if we're already going down this route might as well lim Flavor now

VOTE: flavor leaf
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:49 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 200, Flavor Leaf wrote: Cakez is also probably scum

Just have a feeling
also a scummy ass post
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:52 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Can Kyouko and Dunn explain the AnimatedWiz votes bc I am possibly amenable to that wagon too but I need to here why u guys went there
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:52 pm

Post by SirCakez »

need to hear*
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:53 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 286, gob wrote: I think SirCakes is scum cause he usually does this slank type shit as scum (i taught him)

But i dont want to lim him, i want to play with him
wack I haven't even done anything yet
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:56 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 307, Thomith wrote: I think this is where I'm at right now:

FL - Seemed to try and get the game moving when it was slow early on. Early gut townread.
RCE - Bold statement trusting people early on that I agree with Hu Tao, I'm not convinced scum would do that early.

Hu tao - feels different to me than last game i played with them, where they were scum, which makes me kind of want to townread, but not confidently
gob - my brain is telling me that gob is being weird, but my gut is still telling me he's town, so I'm still conflicted here.

Bingle - struggling to read properly, but they haven't done anything inherently scum indicative
Roden - a lot of short posts that also read as quite fluffy to me. I also didn't really like the quicklim comment, which I'll wait for an explanation about before I decide here.
Wiz - I was leaning town on him, but Kyouko has kind of begun convincing me I may have been wrong about this.

Cele - Their catchup seemed to be echoing others points/points that were already made, but I guess that could be genuine as there probably aren't a lot of points left unmade yet.
Kyouko - mostly gut, mainly because again, to me her play just feels different than I remember it being?
Naerys - I still think could be scum, but I could be convinced to give her the benefit of the doubt and see if my perception changes on Day 2, to see if they are just weak on Day 1 like she claims.

Dunn - I've mentioned my suspicions on him already - i dislike not holding every slot to the same standards, while also doing (or in this case not doing) what he was questioning other slots about.

Not enough info:
Sircakez
this reads list is pretty bad
every read has basically a cop out scenario like there's no conviction behind it at all
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:57 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 316, Bingle wrote:
In post 286, gob wrote: I think SirCakes is scum cause he usually does this slank type shit as scum (i taught him)

@cakez can you confirm/deny this endorsement? Further, can you confirm gob likes to scumslank? Further further, hey, how’s it goin?
maybe sometimes but it depends on the game and how salty I am lol
gob idk I don't have recent meta at all
good hows it going?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:58 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 384, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 339, Bingle wrote:
In post 336, Flavor Leaf wrote: I think Bingle and Gob have more partner equity than Roden and Gob for sure.

I do think Roden bringing up fake distancing is a stretch if Scum/Scum, and would require the two of them to be working well together. I doubt they’d have found their footing this fast in this game as partners.
Really? I think the opposite. I think it shows them NOT meshing well. Like, Roden seems way more concerned about how he’ll look if gob flips scum than I’d expect town to be, and it’s that self conscious feeling that makes me think they might be teamed.

Hmm, I can see that, actually. I don’t necessarily think it’s happening, but like i said, I’m town reading Roden, but i get what you’re saying
Fair. I think the actual conclusion of that post is pretty strong though, especially considering no one jumped on it because the lead was slightly buried. I think if gob is town roden is also town.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:58 pm

Post by gob »

In post 417, SirCakez wrote:
In post 316, Bingle wrote:

@cakez can you confirm/deny this endorsement? Further, can you confirm gob likes to scumslank? Further further, hey, how’s it goin?
maybe sometimes but it depends on the game and how salty I am lol
gob idk I don't have recent meta at all
good hows it going?
I haven't changed much. The old meta is probably still valid.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:59 pm

Post by SirCakez »

im taking back my gob townread too many sketchy posts
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:00 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 416, SirCakez wrote:
In post 307, Thomith wrote: I think this is where I'm at right now:

FL - Seemed to try and get the game moving when it was slow early on. Early gut townread.
RCE - Bold statement trusting people early on that I agree with Hu Tao, I'm not convinced scum would do that early.

Hu tao - feels different to me than last game i played with them, where they were scum, which makes me kind of want to townread, but not confidently
gob - my brain is telling me that gob is being weird, but my gut is still telling me he's town, so I'm still conflicted here.

Bingle - struggling to read properly, but they haven't done anything inherently scum indicative
Roden - a lot of short posts that also read as quite fluffy to me. I also didn't really like the quicklim comment, which I'll wait for an explanation about before I decide here.
Wiz - I was leaning town on him, but Kyouko has kind of begun convincing me I may have been wrong about this.

Cele - Their catchup seemed to be echoing others points/points that were already made, but I guess that could be genuine as there probably aren't a lot of points left unmade yet.
Kyouko - mostly gut, mainly because again, to me her play just feels different than I remember it being?
Naerys - I still think could be scum, but I could be convinced to give her the benefit of the doubt and see if my perception changes on Day 2, to see if they are just weak on Day 1 like she claims.

Dunn - I've mentioned my suspicions on him already - i dislike not holding every slot to the same standards, while also doing (or in this case not doing) what he was questioning other slots about.

Not enough info:
Sircakez
this reads list is pretty bad
every read has basically a cop out scenario like there's no conviction behind it at all
This is the face I want taking care of my garbage.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:00 pm

Post by gob »

FurCakez dude, love this dude.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:00 pm

Post by SirCakez »

i can't believe I didn't post for two irl days and yet somehow still became a major topic of discussion early on day one
this always happens to me
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:01 pm

Post by AnimatedWiz »

In post 423, SirCakez wrote: i can't believe I didn't post for two irl days and yet somehow still became a major topic of discussion early on day one
this always happens to me
It's the colorful name, I fear—means you stand out more.
Hi, I'm Annie! Please have patience with me—I am disabled.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”