Mini 2321: Classic Commercials (Postgame)

gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:35 am

Post by gob »

In post 473, SirCakez wrote: I'm also open to meta arguments on most people in this game, I don't know many of these players well so if someone can bring good meta to the table I'm interested
im BARFING at this post
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:36 am

Post by gob »

Someone tel me if this is town sircakez tho
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:53 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 413, SirCakez wrote: Can Kyouko and Dunn explain the AnimatedWiz votes bc I am possibly amenable to that wagon too but I need to here why u guys went there
I thought he was TMIing town!gob, but his last post where he unvotes me doesn't seem like something scum would do with FL shading me. I've been more warming up to the possibility that gob is scum here which is why I was asking Bingle if he thinks it's possible FL buses here.

I'm taking into consideration that Bingle thinks FL would not try to powerwolf in a lobby with Bingle, but FLs approach to my slot has been nasty this game. I noticed after I pointed out how I like to be called, he started spelling the whole thing out incorrectly. That feels intentional. I know this sounds dumb to address the way he's spelling my name but I get the sense it's intentional emotional warfare. He ignored my RVS interaction as well, which is where this whole thing started. Also doesnt help he's arrived at opposite conclusions to me initially, though I have come around on town!Thomith and more recently town!AWiz and scum!gob, so idk.

I think the bottom line is I don't like FL in this game regardless of his alignment
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:04 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 437, gob wrote:
In post 435, Flavor Leaf wrote: Gob, who’s scummier, Kouyoko or Cakez?
I can't even really remember anything about Kyouko so Cakez.
There it is again. I was going to keep this to myself but I think scum!gob fact-checks and town!gob admits when he doesnt remember something. That's the towntell

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:08 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 453, Roden wrote: Kyouko could be scum, but only because she's giving off the vibe that she'd rather be doing literally anything else every time she pops in
Yes, it's December, I'm coping with seasonal depression on top of my regular depression in all of my games, woo!

Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:10 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 479, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 453, Roden wrote: Kyouko could be scum, but only because she's giving off the vibe that she'd rather be doing literally anything else every time she pops in
Yes, it's December, I'm coping with seasonal depression on top of my regular depression in all of my games, woo!
Me too.
Also pretty tired from work but i´ll try to write some sensible post laters.
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:16 am

Post by AnimatedWiz »

In post 479, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Same boat—I understand. :)
Hi, I'm Annie! Please have patience with me—I am disabled.
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:26 am

Post by AnimatedWiz »

In post 477, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: FLs approach to my slot has been nasty this game. I noticed after I pointed out how I like to be called, he started spelling the whole thing out incorrectly. That feels intentional. I know this sounds dumb to address the way he's spelling my name but I get the sense it's intentional emotional warfare.
I’ve never played with Flavor Leaf—is that something he would actually do? Like, I know his reputation precedes him, but I have no actual idea what sort of behavior he does to earn it (aside from posting
a lot
of stuff that makes me turn my head in confusion).
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:31 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I think I'm overreacting. Sorry FL for accusing you of misspelling my name on purpose, I see you were using ssbm before and probably were trying to correct for that so thanks. I dont mind being called ssbm I just prefer Kyouko. I don't like being intentionally called they and would prefer you use she instead, but I see you use they for a lot of people so I don't think you're doing that on purpose.

The only legitimate gripe I have with FL upon rereading him is here.
In post 266, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 246, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 235, AnimatedWiz wrote:
In post 228, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Too ready to overexplain town!gob
Care to share your own thoughts on gob, then?

I would think a lack of detail more suspicious than an overabundance of it personally, and you haven’t stated much on the matter.
I don't get scumpings from him so I'm not too focused on what he's posting. I've noticed he seems to like to do shit just to do it, even when he doesnt believe in it, like for reactions, so I'm predisposed to do this to him and focus more on associations
so basically you got a basic nothing read and overdefending, and trying to start up new wagons, got it and noted.
Just reductive to call it a nothing read, and inaccurate to say I'm overdefending, because at the time I had gob as null. And yes I do prefer to push my own wagons, especially on D1, as a rule.

So this got me to thinking FL is trying to push me aside and so I'm suspicious as to why he would be doing that, probably because he's scum is all that makes sense. Then I read further and he's like, taunting gob, which felt mean to do regardless of both of their alignments and that just further reinforced this idea I had of Flavor.

So when I saw name misspellings I thought they were on purpose because I think you're over the line already

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:32 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I am going to try to ignore your personality going forward and read on your content @Flavor, I don't think anything you're doing is wrong necessarily but you could be nicer is all

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:40 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Think I'm still voting UNVOTE:

DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:43 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

flavor

VC 1.06
VC 1.06

gob (2): Bingle, Roden
AnimatedWiz (2): Hu Tao, Dunnstral
Dunnstral (2): Thomith, AnimatedWiz
Flavor Leaf (2): gob, SirCakez
Hu Tao (1): Naerys
RCEnigma (1): RCEnigma
SirCakez (1): Flavor Leaf

Not voting (2): Celebloki, ssbm_kyouko

It takes 7 votes to eliminate someone.

Deadline: (expired on 2023-12-18 16:10:00).
Last edited by DragonEater70 on Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:48 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 483, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: I think I'm overreacting. Sorry FL for accusing you of misspelling my name on purpose, I see you were using ssbm before and probably were trying to correct for that so thanks. I dont mind being called ssbm I just prefer Kyouko. I don't like being intentionally called they and would prefer you use she instead, but I see you use they for a lot of people so I don't think you're doing that on purpose.

The only legitimate gripe I have with FL upon rereading him is here.
In post 266, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 246, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 235, AnimatedWiz wrote:
In post 228, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Too ready to overexplain town!gob
Care to share your own thoughts on gob, then?

I would think a lack of detail more suspicious than an overabundance of it personally, and you haven’t stated much on the matter.
I don't get scumpings from him so I'm not too focused on what he's posting. I've noticed he seems to like to do shit just to do it, even when he doesnt believe in it, like for reactions, so I'm predisposed to do this to him and focus more on associations
so basically you got a basic nothing read and overdefending, and trying to start up new wagons, got it and noted.
Just reductive to call it a nothing read, and inaccurate to say I'm overdefending, because at the time I had gob as null. And yes I do prefer to push my own wagons, especially on D1, as a rule.

So this got me to thinking FL is trying to push me aside and so I'm suspicious as to why he would be doing that, probably because he's scum is all that makes sense. Then I read further and he's like, taunting gob, which felt mean to do regardless of both of their alignments and that just further reinforced this idea I had of Flavor.

So when I saw name misspellings I thought they were on purpose because I think you're over the line already
I have noticed that FL has been misspelling my name as well, so I genuinely don't think it's anything targeted or personal, but can see how it may feel that way since they have been pushing you as well.
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:05 am

Post by gob »

I have made a mistake that put me in a bad mood
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:07 am

Post by AnimatedWiz »

I think I townread Kyouko—the willingness to go back and analyze previous thoughts feels honest and it would’ve been easy to try to push Flavor here instead of backing off of her own accord.

I just… I feel like despite us arguing earlier about the gob read, I’m melding with her, oddly enough. I mean, we had really similar observations (if different conclusions), and so, I dunno… but I just wanna say she’s with Thomith in my highest townreads.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:26 am

Post by gob »

Flavor is mafia here i think
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:36 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 454, Roden wrote:
In post 347, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: like I'm not sure how Bingle's question is meant to lead me to go after you and wiz. If I say TMI it's because I think Wiz is TMIing you as town, if I say S/S it's because I think it's S/S.
I do like this post though
Assuming like here means like for town, why? I kind of already pointed out that the accusation was nonsense, and I think agreeing that nonsense is nonsense is pretty NAI.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:46 am

Post by gob »

Roden is also maf forgot bout him

roden cakez flavor
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:48 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 483, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: I don't like being intentionally called they and would prefer you use she instead, but I see you use they for a lot of people so I don't think you're doing that on purpose.
I will start to use she for you. Using they as a general term is something I need to be more aware of.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:49 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 492, gob wrote: Roden is also maf forgot bout him

roden cakez flavor
then help me bus Cakez.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Kyouku, the sooner you realize I just do fuck all on Day 1, probably the better. :lol: I've gone from pushing someone as my biggest scum read to having them be lock town read a minute later.

If anything, out of everything I've done this game, I feel me pushing this game out of that stallfest is the biggest defense I got.

I also am just like really good at giving people that pressure, and like to see how they react to pressure.

I've been in autopilot still this game, getting the gamestate feel of things, and I think we're in a good spot.

Cakez has the worst play so far, imo. Still open to you and Gob being town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 492, gob wrote: Roden is also maf forgot bout him

roden cakez flavor
eh, 3 of the 4 people on you aren't scum, just never a team of 3 in this gamestate voting you.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

no name misspellings are intentional, sometimes i hit the bongo a little too hard, and ive never played with yall before, and i got a lot going on in the mind when im gamestate analyzing.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:56 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

after a rest from the game, and current posting, i no longer scum read Gob or kyouko
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Gob's got extreme surface level reactionary reads is probably town indicative, but i was getting there yesterday.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”