Mini 2321: Classic Commercials (Postgame)

gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:10 am

Post by gob »

In post 648, AnimatedWiz wrote:
In post 647, gob wrote: But thanks anyway. I'm down to vote AnimatedWiz
I feel like if you were actually convinced it was me, you’d actually vote me—I think you’re hesitating because you’re trying to gauge Flavor’s reaction to you saying this before you commit to the vote.
I have bigger scumreads than you but I'm fine with flipping you today. Seems fine to me. Especially if its to save my own skin. Since i do generally agree with Flavor's analysis here. It's just that Flavor is most likely mafia so they still have me in PoE even tho im clearly spewed town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:12 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 647, gob wrote:
In post 638, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 637, Thomith wrote: A Gob flip might give us the most information no matter if he flips green or red right now if I think about it due to the last few pages.
this is where I'm at. The fact that they could just be scum has me thinking they are the best elim today.

I do think Bingle looks rough on a Gob town flip, but I also was adding heat, so I can't really blame them. People were dropping coal by my feet, and I saw, and just threw it on the fire.

I do think that Kyo also did this.

I'm also playing with the idea that Roden has me pocketed, however, them coming into this game pushing me immediately was a play.

But the last time I saw that play happen, was a ScumRCE choosing to nonstop push me Day 1 - Roden was a partner. I even turned on Roden, and got in a 1v1 with Roden in that game, before that exchange lead to me super town reading Roden. Roden replaced out, Hu Tao replaced in. I called out 3 of the 4 scum correctly in that game, but Hu Tao/Roden slot was the one that slipped through, as Hu Tao stated in ANOTHER game that was mainly because of Roden's play.

So I am looking my Roden Read over as well, but it's not a thing I'll figure out Day 1.

My final verdict:
we fade Gob or AnimatedWiz today.
You're probably mafia here because if you were Town you would hard-defend me here, not the half-defense you're giving me. But thanks anyway. I'm down to vote Animated Wizard
i quick hammered an obv town Whemestar in my last town game page 7. 2/3 of my day 1 scum reads got faded Day 2 and Day 4, and I guiltied the 3rd scum that got faded Day 3.

why do you think id hard defend you, i think your flip ends with scum flips somewhere even if you end up being town
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:15 am

Post by AnimatedWiz »

Then vote for me, or for him, even—you’re currently just preventing the town from making an elimination you actually agree with. I don’t understand this behavior coming from a townie—it makes more sense to come from scum trying to deny the town any more information to help us sort.
Hi, I'm Annie! Please have patience with me—I am disabled.
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:15 am

Post by AnimatedWiz »

In post 652, AnimatedWiz wrote: Then vote for me, or for him, even—you’re currently just preventing the town from making an elimination you actually agree with. I don’t understand this behavior coming from a townie—it makes more sense to come from scum trying to deny the town any more information to help us sort.
This is for gob, not Flavor.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:16 am

Post by gob »

In post 651, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 647, gob wrote:
In post 638, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 637, Thomith wrote: A Gob flip might give us the most information no matter if he flips green or red right now if I think about it due to the last few pages.
this is where I'm at. The fact that they could just be scum has me thinking they are the best elim today.

I do think Bingle looks rough on a Gob town flip, but I also was adding heat, so I can't really blame them. People were dropping coal by my feet, and I saw, and just threw it on the fire.

I do think that Kyo also did this.

I'm also playing with the idea that Roden has me pocketed, however, them coming into this game pushing me immediately was a play.

But the last time I saw that play happen, was a ScumRCE choosing to nonstop push me Day 1 - Roden was a partner. I even turned on Roden, and got in a 1v1 with Roden in that game, before that exchange lead to me super town reading Roden. Roden replaced out, Hu Tao replaced in. I called out 3 of the 4 scum correctly in that game, but Hu Tao/Roden slot was the one that slipped through, as Hu Tao stated in ANOTHER game that was mainly because of Roden's play.

So I am looking my Roden Read over as well, but it's not a thing I'll figure out Day 1.

My final verdict:
we fade Gob or AnimatedWiz today.
You're probably mafia here because if you were Town you would hard-defend me here, not the half-defense you're giving me. But thanks anyway. I'm down to vote Animated Wizard
i quick hammered an obv town Whemestar in my last town game page 7. 2/3 of my day 1 scum reads got faded Day 2 and Day 4, and I guiltied the 3rd scum that got faded Day 3.

why do you think id hard defend you, i think your flip ends with scum flips somewhere even if you end up being town
Seems like all the potential info you could have from a me!flip you already have access to if you split up the game into different worlds and think longer.

Basically what im saying is, your play may be 'correct' but the next step in improving is flipping me without flipping me. Which you can do by the time Day 2 rolls around, so to speak.
In post 652, AnimatedWiz wrote: Then vote for me, or for him, even—you’re currently just preventing the town from making an elimination you actually agree with. I don’t understand this behavior coming from a townie—it makes more sense to come from scum trying to deny the town any more information to help us sort.
Jesus dude it's just a vote. I can do it any time. You're trying to shade me for something that's not a big deal. I'm not gonna be ur little doggie and vote after you say so, so don't ask again.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:18 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

What do you mean deny the town anymore information? This post seems contradictory. You want me to vote, but I've actively held out from voting Gob to avoid the hammer, as you even announced earlier. You thanked me for it a little while ago.

i am leaning Gob, as i feel I've made that clear, but we have time.

People can vote wherever they want, I'm simply giving my thoughts on where I ended up.

I am always open to reasonings elsewhere, and if wagons go on someone else, that's fine too.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:18 am

Post by gob »

Hu Tao - seems good to me
ssbm_kyouko - lim this slot sometime
Dunnstral - could be maf
abundantly - could be maf
Flavor Leaf - could be maf
Bingle - could be maf
Roden - seems good to me
AnimatedWiz - seems good to me
RCEnigma - seems good to me
SirCakez - could be maf
Thomith - seems good to me
Naerys - seems good to me
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:20 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 653, AnimatedWiz wrote:
ah changes things. ignore my last post replying to this
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:26 am

Post by AnimatedWiz »

In post 654, gob wrote:
Jesus dude it's just a vote. I can do it any time. You're trying to shade me for something that's not a big deal. I'm not gonna be ur little doggie and vote after you say so, so don't ask again.
I’m saying that you’re not following through with your own reads—and that that behavior makes you more suspicious in my eyes. To me, your actions don’t make sense in a universe where you’re town, because they seem actively detrimental to both yourself and the rest of the town.

I’m not asking you to be my pet, I’m asking you to be a team player.
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:27 am

Post by AnimatedWiz »

In post 657, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 653, AnimatedWiz wrote:
ah changes things. ignore my last post replying to this
I’m now very glad I clarified that ahead of time—I really need to put more names in my posts when I don’t quote people.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:29 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 648, AnimatedWiz wrote:
In post 647, gob wrote: But thanks anyway. I'm down to vote AnimatedWiz
I feel like if you were actually convinced it was me, you’d actually vote me—I think you’re hesitating because you’re trying to gauge Flavor’s reaction to you saying this before you commit to the vote.
this is a good reasoning.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: Gob

If Wiz is scum, they're playing well and genuine. I felt the same thing I felt earlier in this game when I was interacting with them.

I'm glad I took the time to play Devil's Advocate with Gob here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:34 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i just dont like Gob's direct OMGUS scum reads. It's just going after people who were voting him.

Cakez also looks super political with their reads.

If Wiz is town, then one of Hu Tao or Dunnstral is scum almost always here.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:35 am

Post by gob »

Alright, seems i can't live here.

My main read everyone needs to remember is that I think Flavor is running deep wolf this game. Because their analysis on my wagon makes sense and spews me town, but they still are voting me (since I am stepping on all the mafia's toes).
Also kyouko's slot could flip maf
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:35 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

im not very deep wolf if i were scum here, id be more open wolfing.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:36 am

Post by gob »

In post 664, Flavor Leaf wrote: im not very deep wolf if i were scum here, id be more open wolfing.
Open wolfing is basically deep wolfing on this site
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:38 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 646, Roden wrote: I have an idea of who's bussing if Gob does flip red here, but it depends on the NK tonight.
:roll:
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:39 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 656, gob wrote: Hu Tao - seems good to me
Dunnstral - could be maf
Bingle - could be maf
Roden - seems good to me
SirCakez - could be maf
I have been trying something. The less I do. The more town read I am every game. This seems to be my new strategy
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:40 am

Post by gob »

In post 667, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 656, gob wrote: Hu Tao - seems good to me
Dunnstral - could be maf
Bingle - could be maf
Roden - seems good to me
SirCakez - could be maf
I have been trying something. The less I do. The more town read I am every game. This seems to be my new strategy
Well right now you need to save me, that's the most towny thing you could do right now.

Anyway the main reason I tr'd you is because you seem more in line with your town game plus you wouldn't be a good lim Day 1 anyways.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:49 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i relooked over Thomith, and I dont think that them and Gob are Scum/Scum ever. I think I'm happy bringing Thomith back up to top townsville.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:50 am

Post by gob »

In post 669, Flavor Leaf wrote: i relooked over Thomith, and I dont think that them and Gob are Scum/Scum ever. I think I'm happy bringing Thomith back up to top townsville.
Who are your mafia partners?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:01 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 669, Flavor Leaf wrote: i relooked over Thomith, and I dont think that them and Gob are Scum/Scum ever. I think I'm happy bringing Thomith back up to top townsville.
Thom was never scummy
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:01 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

If I was vig tonight I would consider FL. Depending on how today goes.

Not that I am or anything.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:02 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 666, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 646, Roden wrote: I have an idea of who's bussing if Gob does flip red here, but it depends on the NK tonight.
:roll:
???
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 672, Hu Tao wrote: If I was vig tonight I would consider FL. Depending on how today goes.

Not that I am or anything.
im a fine vig tbh.

Then my reads get confirmed to be coming from town.

I have already claimed Vanilla, so it's a much safer shot than accidentally hitting a PR.

Cop on Hu Tao, though.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”