Goon
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:51 am

Post by Broccoli Quest 2 »

In post 2268, davesaz wrote: I'd suggest rolecopping Kyouko. When a miller tries to give instructions, do something else. :shifty:
Kyouko is almost certainly town

We should rolecop in Elements, Naerys, Timmer, Enchant, Andres
Even my signature is green :)
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:00 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2045, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Feels notable and possibly +town that Elements was on Hu Tao early, left quickly, and hasn't been on their wagon since given that Elements is the second-biggest wagon of the Day
In post 2098, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Quoting without quote tags so my commentary doesn't appear inside a quote tag, but I'm commenting on these votes now.
Spoiler: quote collection
In post 1715, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 215, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 200, Elements wrote: Gamma you've still got your rvs vote on me, why?
This seems a bit overly defensive. In a weird way, I could see this be teammate talk. But not too strong of a read right now
!!!!!

Calling it. I was right on this.

VOTE: Elements

Let's listen to me today 🤣
In post 1717, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 1715, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 215, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 200, Elements wrote: Gamma you've still got your rvs vote on me, why?
This seems a bit overly defensive. In a weird way, I could see this be teammate talk. But not too strong of a read right now
!!!!!

Calling it. I was right on this.

Let's listen to me today 🤣
k

I have no problem with these first two votes, I think both these players are pretty likely town here and I'm not pinged by either of these votes.
In post 1726, Celebloki wrote: Good morning, Hu Tao lied. She’s vanilla.

VOTE: Hu Tao
This upon rereading feels a little "flat" compared to how it should feel? town!Celebloki is supposed to think he has a mechanical guilty here, and this doesn't read like a guilty should to me. There's no excitement whatsoever.
In post 1737, Naerys wrote:
In post 1733, Naerys wrote: Since i have seen town!Tao lie about being doctor, i suppose she could be town.
I dont see what scum!Broccoli would gain from defending town!Tao - more likely he would support the easy lim. Defending Hu Tao makes sense only in case of both town or both scum. Both being scum is something to think about.
Havent finished my thoughts here, lol. Sent it by mistake.
Anyway, while faking doctor is something Hu Tao did as town, i think we need to look at her behavior since beginning. First she claims vanilla, then when she gets pushed she claims doctor. At the very best she feels untrustworthy, at the worst these are scummy moves. She could be doing it bcz she knows there are players who have seen her faking doctor as town, so she counts on that those will TR her.
Conclusion: flipping Hu gives us decent info. It solves potential Hu+Broccoli+Gamma buddies.
I don't really love this reasoning - I think it's already pretty clear from yesterDay that Broccoli and Gamma are not partnered, but it's early in the Day and I don't think many people had re-read for associations yet. I'm giving this vote the benefit of my existing TR on Naerys and am looking elsewhere.
In post 1738, Elements wrote: VOTE: Hu Tao
Once again this is NAI, but we are in D2 now and I'm starting to feel like Elements is maybe hiding behind their posting style.
In post 1766, Elements wrote:
In post 1755, DragonEater70 wrote:
Naerys it pains me to say this but I agree with Hu Tao that your read is rubbish.

Pedit: Gamma is a her btw.

Additionally, Elements you should probably unvote HT if you are town.
Yeah I should
UNVOTE:
I think if Elements had a scum motivation to be voting Hu Tao though that maybe they hold on a little harder than this? I believe I already noted they never go back to voting HT so tentatively I'm not seeing scum motivation. Hoping to see Elements step up a little more toDay though.
In post 1771, Naerys wrote:
In post 1768, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1231, Celebloki wrote: Even though she wants me dead, I still don't think Kyouko's the play today.

This might seem completely out of left field, but I am just pondering scenario's.
In a game this size, and considering Hu Tao's claim of Complex Indecisive Doctor, is a second town protective role likely balance-wise or would that be too town sided?
I think i was hasty in believing Celebloki.
UNVOTE: Hu tao
This is again, a reasonable unvote. I didn't see scum motivation in getting onto the wagon and I don't see this as scum getting off when momentum slows down either
In post 1784, Keyleth wrote: VOTE: Elements

Yeah, if two of my big townreads are on this I will offer my support! :giggle:
Looking just at this vote I thought Keyleth ignored the guilty on Hu Tao but actually she just refutes it in saying that from the Gamma flip, HT is pretty likely town, same for Guillo and Celebloki. She attributes the reasoning to their votes on the Gamma flash wagon, so I'll want to look at Celebloki's later and see if I can see what Keyleth saw. I kinda like this because I think scum's plan coming in to toDay was to push Hu Tao (I think this might be the main reason Black was killed) and if Keyleth were scum I don't think she needs to put down her vote on a Hu Tao counterwagon. She barely voted at all yesterDay. The fact she barely voted yesterDay could indicate that as scum, this vote is meant to go against what the rest of the team is doing. Black did think Keyleth and I were scum together, and Gamma sheeped that reasoning. I think Gamma did the same in OMB - some towny, Smoke and Mirrors I believe, thought I was scum with one of Gamma's partners, Something_Smart I think it was. Gamma was like "yeah they could be scum together" and voted me. I think Gamma's idea in that scenario is that she can angle to lim me before her partner and when I flip town she can renege on SRing her partner, while at the same time if her scumpartner is limmed first, she can angle to mislim me afterward.

Overall I like Keyleth's vote here but it gives me actual deepwolf vibes and I'm unwilling to clear her from toDay's pool off that.
In post 1801, Andresvmb wrote: I’m in the middle of a deep dive of D1 so I’ll return with all my thoughts once I’ve fully caught up, which may take a few hours.

In the mean time, VOTE: Elements.
I'm not sure why Andres votes here, I'd have to assume he is either sheeping TRs or is sheeping Hu Tao's call that Gamma and Elements are partnered. Reminder to ask Andres in a separate post
In post 1851, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 1844, Naerys wrote:
In post 1843, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 1839, TimmerRC wrote:
So Hu lied about their claim
but it's cool because they are obv-town, Dunn can't understand Black's role and how it resulted in Gamma's death, Celeb soft-suggested a protective role and apparently crumbed some clues but now says they are an investigator and yet we are believing them as well even though they will explain itall tomorrow, does that sum things up?

Was there a hard-claim on this?

If so I DO want this slot resolved NOW.
At the beginning Hu claimed vanilla, later after being pushed claimed doctor, its somewhere in her iso. I would find it, but i need to go to work

If this is the case then I'd like to see this slot flip Day 2.

"
if so
I DO want this slot resolved NOW" and "
if this is the case
then I'd like to see this slot flip Day 2." - both of the bolded read as a little hedgey and overly justified to me. Like, if you don't know for sure, and you want to be sure, then check for yourself before you vote. I just feel like this vote really wants to look "correct", and RN wants people reading it to think the "correct" play is to lim Hu Tao. If I'm right about why Black died and that Hu Tao was the target coming in to toDay this is either very scumsiding town or just obvscum. I'm inclined to say RN is scumsiding for now due to Gamma interactions, but this is concerning in a town!HT world
In post 1878, Naerys wrote: Hu Tao vs Celebloki could contain a scum.
Hu Tao looks much worse, that slot is untrustworthy. Starting with her is less risky than limming potential useful town PR but also her flip gets plenty of useful info.
I wanted to go this way but allowed Broccoli and Hu to make me hesitate. :roll:
Out of the 3 i feel like Hu has the best chance of rolling scum.

Now Naerys is back to a possible Gamma, Hu Tao, Broccoli pairing I think, based on "Out of the 3" - she only mentions HT, Broccoli, and Celebloki in that post. I think if you think of what is more likely, based on the way Celebloki targeted last Night, that Celebloki is more likely scum that Hu Tao. I'd like to give him at least one more Night to make a better decision before considering limming him though.
In post 1907, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1726, Celebloki wrote: Good morning, Hu Tao lied. She’s vanilla.

In post 1923, Roden wrote: VOTE: Hu Tao
In post 1935, Dunnstral wrote: VOTE: Hu Tao
At least one of these last 3 is scum and it's looking like Roden to me based on Dunn's claim and Guillo's associations to Gamma
In post 1940, Guillotina wrote: Ok Ive caught up, now time to back read for Gamma's spew.
I forgot why I quoted this one but it feels like it was important :(
In post 1982, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: I see Hu Tao was E-2 as of last night, could we not rush this Day please?

gtmh the rest of the team is Celebloki, Roden, Keyleth

VOTE: Roden
Couple other reminders here, although it's feeling less likely to me now that Celebloki is scum after some rereading. Just don't let him coast off the claim if it gets too late in the game please. I'm pretty sure Roden just flips scum here from the silence (though maybe he's not around, haven't checked) and in that case I'm even more sold on Keyleth/Enchant scum I think. Have to check.votes but the one thing Keyleth had going for her in my eyes was the confusion over gob's Miller claim, the rest of her posting seemed nullish except that one time she sort of contradicted herself in the span of 2 posts, saying first she doesn't go with logical posts and then in the next post she was a bit logical. Kinda like how Timmer was simultaneously against using meta to SR gamma but was also asking for meta cases to TR me
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:00 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Timmer, Enchant are the last 2 if Roden flips red imo

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:02 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I think Andres is town
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:02 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

2277 nice (max total level on OSRS. I dont play anymore because it ruins my life but the number holds a special place in my heart)

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:08 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Check out Melvor Idle
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:11 am

Post by Guillotina »

Man I wish I was a Paranoid Gun Owner in this game, that would be so awesome.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:15 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Also as I pointed out in my quote wall that I just requoted as a reminder, by RN seemed a bit proscum if you accept that Hu Tao is who scum wanted to mislim toDay.

If I'm far off track with {Roden, Enchant, Timmer}, this slot should maybe be revisited later on

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:16 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

See explanation in the quote wall

Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:39 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 2204, Naerys wrote:
In post 2199, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2190, Roden wrote: This slot is fucked from the replacements and I don't want to try hard here, especially since there was really shitty angle shooting about the reasons the previous player in my slot replaced out before I could even get a footing in this game.

I'm a Doctor, I have a modifier that's anti-town to claim and you'll see why when I get killed. That's why I'm hard pushing Hu Tao, and I would've done so even if the Rolecop hadn't checked her.
Sus. Everyone's a doctor these days.
I am getting tired of you bsing around
What exactly did I do?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:40 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 2225, Elements wrote: Green and Hu are red team, green is pushing to lim you into me for two mislims
Is there actually 2 scum teams?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:40 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 2227, Naerys wrote: Limming elements and copping roden still solves this
What if Cele dies. And roden claims he was roleblocked?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:41 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 2240, Guillotina wrote: What the fuck is this game?

I counterclaim Roden, im the doctor.

I also may or may not counterclaim Broc
but i now believe Roden is scum

Because:

1) He is a frozen slot.
2) He is claiming my role and there is no way there are two doctors.
3) He claimed full doctor and it does not make sense given the modifier i have.
4) He claimed his target, doctors dont do that.
(Also Dunn is scummy for asking an alleged doctor for their target, could be distancing.)
5) He claimed to have protected a miller claim, what town doctor does that?
6) The pattern i found in his slot.
7) The way gob tried to rolefish me yesterday.

It goes without saying i will not claim whom i protected last night but let's gooooo!

VOTE: Roden
Looks like we are all doctors this game?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:43 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 2281, Guillotina wrote: Man I wish I was a Paranoid Gun Owner in this game, that would be so awesome.
Same
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:43 am

Post by Hu Tao »

I kinda think that Naerys is town now BTW. I don't think she'd protect Roden there as scum teammate.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:44 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Scum, your biggest mistake was not killing me. It led you down this snowball.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:20 am

Post by Elements »

In post 2285, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2225, Elements wrote: Green and Hu are red team, green is pushing to lim you into me for two mislims
I meant Broccoli, but I said Green coz the posts are green
At least I think that's what I meant
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:23 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2285, Hu Tao wrote:
mod confirmed the game is singleball in setup-related posts ITT - I assume this also means there can be no third parties

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:14 am

Post by Jingle »

I think there has been a hammer. However, I am about to get on an airplane and will not be posting a flip before I can verify the lim. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I will hopefully have enough time in a couple hours to post at least the flip.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:02 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 2.6

Roden
(E-0): , , , , , , , ,
Hu Tao
(E-6): , ,
Elements
(E-6): , ,
Dunnstral
(E-8):
Broccoli Quest 2
(E-8):
Keyleth
(E-8):
ssbm_Kyouko
(E-8):
Celebloki
(E-8):
TimmerRC
(E-8):
Andresvmb
(E-8):
Naerys
(E-8):
davesaz
(E-8):
Guillotina
(E-8):
Random Nurse
(E-8):

Not Voting
: TimmerRC, ,

With 14 alive it takes 8 to eject a player from the Game.

Deadline is (expired on 2023-12-17 14:00:00).

Mod Notes: None!
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:08 pm

Post by Jingle »

Roden has been yeeted. YEETED.
YEETED!

Roden was:

Spoiler:
Welcome to game! You are a Mafia Complex Alien.

Your team-mates are [Names]. You may talk to them here during the game here].
You have the following active abilities, but may use only one per Night:

Each Night, if no other member of your faction is performing this action, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player will die.
Each Night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, if your target has a power role, all actions used by that player that Night, and all other actions targeted at that player that Night, will be blocked.

You win if at least one mafia member is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

Confirm by replying to this PM with a summary of your role.

The Night begins. Deadline is (expired on 2023-12-18 12:08:06).
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:39 am

Post by Jingle »

I am supposed to be on a plane when night ends, so daystart may be delayed by a couple of hours. I will do my best to get the daystart as close to deadline as possible.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:50 am

Post by Jingle »

The night has ended.

Celebloki has died. He was:

Spoiler:
Welcome to [GAME]! You are a Town Rolecop.

You have the following active ability:

Each Night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will learn that player's role (but not their alignment).

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Confirm by replying to this PM with a summary of your role.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:51 am

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 3.0

Hu Tao
(E-7):
Elements
(E-7):
Dunnstral
(E-7):
Broccoli Quest 2
(E-7):
Enchant
(E-7):
ssbm_Kyouko
(E-7):
TimmerRC
(E-7):
Andresvmb
(E-7):
Naerys
(E-7):
davesaz
(E-7):
Guillotina
(E-7):
Random Nurse
(E-7):

Not Voting
: Random Nurse, Naerys, davesaz, Hu Tao, Broccoli Quest 2, Guillotina, Enchant, Dunnstral, ssbm_Kyouko, TimmerRC, Elements, Andresvmb

With 12 alive it takes 7 to eject a player from the Game.

Deadline is (expired on 2024-01-02 14:00:00).

Mod Notes: Due to Christmas and New Years, the deadline is being extended. I will be a little more lenient on prods over this period, but please let me know if you plan to be V/LA due to the holidays so that you don't accidentally get replaced.
Last edited by Jingle on Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:53 am

Post by Dunnstral »