farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Are you saying that those who are more active have less to hide? Then who of you, Zach, SSK and -TV- have something to hide. Because I can't say that these players have talked much. Also, are you aware that you're the only player who has still left their random vote. Why's that?
Sometimes I note scum lurker more. Also some people and what they say I get that town vibe feel from what they post.
I believe stef is the scummiest however I am unsure what the vote count is at and would like him to explain his action.
My second suspects would be TV and mafia depending on what he says as both of them mostly TV feels false. Mafia hasnt' said anything and I want him to answer the questions I asked before I place a vote on anyone that is not random.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
-TinVision-
-TinVision-
Goon
-TinVision-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:06 am

Post by -TinVision- »

farside22 wrote: My second suspects would be TV and mafia depending on what he says as both of them mostly TV feels false.
Care to elaborate on what "feeling false" means, exactly?
lol objective morality
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:14 am

Post by farside22 »

@tv: Mostly these two things caught my eye.
First this:
-TinVision- wrote:Not entirely at ease with Stef's jumping around but in this case he's pointed a finger where it ought to go.

FOS Atlas
. Post moar.
Now you FOS'ed stef before this fos then you have that long comment with Zazie versus Stef. Which I don't know why just focusing on them, but your vote at the end and reason:

I
was gonna FOS Stef here for his trivializing the random voting stage and general overdefensiveness, but I already did that. Upgraded to a Vote Stef
I feel more like this is a BW vote then anything else. Your FOS to stef pointing out the no show then a vote for stef just seems like a flip flop I see scum do especially when you FOS'es are just one liners but when pressure is on Stef you put your vote there. I don't see why Atlas (now Mafia) is clear because of a conversation between Zazie and Stef.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
-TinVision-
-TinVision-
Goon
-TinVision-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:40 am

Post by -TinVision- »

You seem to be indicating I'm giving a free pass to MafiaSSK by use of the term "clear". Who's saying anyone's cleared? Because I didn't immediately jump on him when he replaced someone I FOSed for lurking? I, with the time I had available, addressed the largest and most significant interaction in the game to date as I saw it, that being Stef-Zazie's back and forth.

I would certainly like to see some content from MafiaSSK, so we can have more data to work with.
lol objective morality
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:43 am

Post by farside22 »

-TinVision- wrote:You seem to be indicating I'm giving a free pass to MafiaSSK by use of the term "clear". Who's saying anyone's cleared? Because I didn't immediately jump on him when he replaced someone I FOSed for lurking? I, with the time I had available, addressed the largest and most significant interaction in the game to date as I saw it, that being Stef-Zazie's back and forth.

I would certainly like to see some content from MafiaSSK, so we can have more data to work with.
So why did you feel the need to vote Stef for something you fos'ed earlier?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:36 pm

Post by Battousai »

Vote Count

ZazieR- 1 (Farside22, Stef)
Zachattack-1 (MafiaSSK)
fhqwhgads-1 (-TinVision-)
Stef-1 (ZazieR)
MafiaSSK-1 (zachattack)

It takes 4 to lynch
Last edited by Battousai on Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:11 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

farside22 wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:Hi. Any questions?
Are you scum? Will you actually scum hunt this game? What are your thoughts on the players thus far.

So far I don't agree with ZazieR on Zack. Some people at least are around and talking. The ones who talk less have more to hide.
Looking at ZazieR and Tini in regards to comment.
No. Yes. Neutral on everyone.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

MafiaSSK wrote:
farside22 wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:Hi. Any questions?
Are you scum? Will you actually scum hunt this game? What are your thoughts on the players thus far.

So far I don't agree with ZazieR on Zack. Some people at least are around and talking. The ones who talk less have more to hide.
Looking at ZazieR and Tini in regards to comment.
No. Yes. Neutral on everyone.

unvote:
vote: MafiaSSK

Not the answer I was looking for.
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:15 pm

Post by Stef »

Ok.. doing this now. >.<
The Mini-Theme: Lie to Me Mafia is accepting replacements. PM me to sign up.

V/LA for a few days while I'm moving.
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:28 pm

Post by Stef »

@Farside:
Stef post 38: Don't like this vote. Seems like someone buckling under pressure of questions. Also most people vote once during the random stage as a random vote not 3 times.
Your impression is your impression. I usually vote the people who make crap cases since i always think it's scummy and go from there. I don't care if most people only vote once during the random stage. If
most
people do something it doesn't matter than if i do it differently it's something scummy. It's just different. If you can prove it's something more, fine, please do but otherwise it's just another nulltell.

Stef post 40: How did Zazie cut the random stage short? Why is it so important in your view?
She overreacted to basically nothing. I always consider crap cases = scummy

fhg post 43: Wins!
Wins? So you agree with what he had to say completely?

stef post 45: So when is the random voting stage over in your opinion?
That's been a very discussed topic. I'd say it is over when a player does something
scummy
and some1 else calls him out on it

FOS: Stef

I get the impression you keep justifing your vote hopping as rvs. I disagree. Your vote on Zazie seems like a knee jerk reaction.
My first two votes were completely RVS, my third was a semi-serious vote since atlas hadn't posted and my fourth was the real thing. What's there to agree or disagree about? My vote on ZazieR was a "Warning! Crap alarm!" vote as i have gotten in the past.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:38 pm

Post by Stef »

@Zach:
I would like to know what purpose he thinks the random vote phase has and why we should keep it going longer than necessary.
the RVS has the purpose of practically starting the game obviously. People start posting random crap until some1 posts the first real scummy post and he gets called on it. There was nothing scummy yet to jump on. ZazieR jumped on .. nothing without having anything to go on. That's why i think she took us out of the RVS too quickly before we could observe any possible connections or enough possibly scummy things. You saying that we should keep it going longer than necessary is a misrep. I never said that.

I find it weird that he commented on fhq calling his vote OMGUS and asking about his vote hopping in post 43, but ignored tinny posting nearly exactly the same thing.
Ehm.. TV posted
"Not entirely at ease with Stef's jumping around but in this case he's pointed a finger where it ought to go."
How is this the same thing with what fhq said? It's like comparing a rabbit to a cow. Doesn't fit

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:53 pm

Post by Stef »

@fhqwhgads:
fine, you voted because you thought the case weak, but it is OMGUS nonetheless
It's not simply fine, it's the reason i voted for her. Building crappy cases is a scumtell in my book and i will pursue it. Would have done it if it were against anyone in this game. If you like to call it OMGUS that's fine.

Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:17 pm

Post by Stef »

@ZazieR:
ZazieR wrote:@Stef
You said it yourself:
Stef wrote:Probably i would have tried to get the users who haven't posted to post
That's why I asked how you would get them to post. Especially when it's likely that a player isn't looking at this game. How would a vote get them to post when they aren't looking?
How would you know that they weren't looking? It's coincidence that Atlas got replaced. Anyway, even if selfvotes aren't a common practice, voting people who hadn't posted yet is. Why make a deal out of it? Making a deal out of things like this is what strikes me as scummy.

If I remembered correctly, you started attacking me as I voted you with reasons which you saw as stupid. After a few posts, you started attack FHQ as well. You thought that he wanted to jump with me. Then tell me, why FHQ over -TV-, while -TV- FoSed you for the reasons I voted you?
No reason. Fhq just stood out more than TV because he gave it even more credit than TV did. I did find TV's FoS a little off since it was hardly enough to warrant anything since vote hopping in the RVS is a nulltell. I said i noted it and when i state my cases it will be mentioned. I didn't ignore him/let it go.

You said that I didn't call your actions anti-town. You said this in one of your posts. But I've said that your actions were suspicious. That was my point with that question.
I don't think my actions were suspicious. This is becoming more and more a discussion over what is a tell and what is not so it's getting rather pointless

What could the RVS have done which could be helfpul for discussion later on?
Answered that already in the aforementioned posts so it makes no sense to answer it again.

I reacted like that as there was no other reaction possible. I've learned that everything you do should be helpful towards the town. Clearly, you didn't.
Well, i haven't been anti-town. You have imo when you cut the RVS short. Why i think cutting the RVS short is bad for the town i've already mentioned.

Stef wrote:Not to mention that i do not see how it's better for a player on whom we have no tells either way to be at L-2 so early.
Then why did you keep your own vote on yourself for some time?
Didn't think it would make such a big fuss. Since the second vote on me was .. well.. mine and the first one was from the RVS i didn't consider it as posing too much of a threat since i could always unvote which i did. Would have unvoted the second things got serious anyway.

Normally a vote is put on a lurker to show that player that he has a vote. To make sure that he will post. It's kind of a threat. But what's the use of this when someone is probably not checking this game?
Again.. there was no way of knowing if she was checking the game or not. Did you know somehow? because unless you knew then your point is.. pointless. As i have said before, it's a common practice on the site to vote for people who hadn't voted yet. It's a null-tell.

The reason why I wanted to know why you changed your votes the whole time, is because i don't see it happen much. May I not be curious? But now, you give a reason to your random votes (the 'post more' reason). Then I start wondering why you just didn't say that.
Not all of my votes were an incentive to post. Where have i claimed such a thing?

fhqwhgads
fhqwhgads
Goon
fhqwhgads
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:58 pm

Post by fhqwhgads »

@Stef: A lot has happened since you last put out a serious post. Your previous posts are basically catch-up. I'll let the people you answered handle the answers themselves.

But now that you are back, who do you suspect? Or do you still stick to your original suspicions (be it for the same reasons or new ones) ?
Avoiding votes by means of the spelling of my name.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:54 am

Post by farside22 »

fhg post 43: Wins!
Wins? So you agree with what he had to say completely?
Yes I think what I thought reading things and what fhg said was exactly on par. Your vote on Zazie comes across as OMGUS vote with a knee jerk because she called out your reasoning. When you RVS multiple time, guess what people are going to ask you why.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:02 am

Post by Battousai »

Due to inactivity and that the holidays are coming up. Deadline has been set to Dec 18th
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:06 am

Post by ZazieR »

Atlas's post history
This is how I knew that Atlas wasn't paying any attention.
What can your vote do when it's lying on a player who isn't checking this game? That's why I make a deal out of it. It had more use on -TV- so why change it?

So you attacked fhq over -TV- for no reason? You said that fhq seemed eager to jump with me. How come you got this impression from him, but not from -TV-? Also, when can we expect your cases?

And sometimes nothing big happens during the RVS. Like in this game. So tell me why it's bad that I took something little to investigate?

This is the first time I have heard that it's anti-town to take the game out of the RVS.

See above how you could know that Atlas wasn't checking this game.
Stef wrote:i voted for atlas because she hadn't posted. That's all i can do really besides asking her to give her thoughts on what's happening which i did.
I thought you said that as well about your -TV- vote, but apparently I was wrong about that one. But that wasn't the case with your Atlas vote. Why pick a random reason and later say that you wanted Atlas to post?

Also, you may explain the bolded in case you forgot about this:
Stef wrote:
I don't need a reason
since i didn't need
to do anything
good or
bad for me or the town
Ignore the ''R''
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:30 am

Post by zachattack »

Stef wrote:@Zach:
I would like to know what purpose he thinks the random vote phase has and why we should keep it going longer than necessary.
the RVS has the purpose of practically starting the game obviously. People start posting random crap until some1 posts the first real scummy post and he gets called on it. There was nothing scummy yet to jump on. ZazieR jumped on .. nothing without having anything to go on. That's why i think she took us out of the RVS too quickly before we could observe any possible connections or enough possibly scummy things. You saying that we should keep it going longer than necessary is a misrep. I never said that.
I find it weird that he commented on fhq calling his vote OMGUS and asking about his vote hopping in post 43, but ignored tinny posting nearly exactly the same thing.
Ehm.. TV posted "Not entirely at ease with Stef's jumping around but in this case he's pointed a finger where it ought to go." How is this the same thing with what fhq said? It's like comparing a rabbit to a cow. Doesn't fit
I agree that Zazie jumped on very little, and she's been pretty aggressive in her attacks against you with very little to go on, but I don't see how her pulling us out of the RVS hurt in anyway. I think we're more likely to see connections and scummy things when we discuss something of substance then we are when we're just placing random votes. As for the TV fhq comparison, although I was referring to the post where TV FOSed you and not the one where he FOSed Atlas, you are right. I didn't look back at the posts when I said TV posted the same thing about you OMGUSing Zazie. They did post very similar thoughts on your vote hopping during the RVS, but TV never mentioned your vote on Zazie, as the post I was talking about came before you changed your vote.

We still have absolutely no content from Atlas/SSK, which is ridiculous at this point. Several players have pointed out this is his normal playstyle, but I would think he would at least post something. Since no one else is standing out to me as scummy at this point, I'm leaving my vote on him.
-TinVision-
-TinVision-
Goon
-TinVision-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:41 pm

Post by -TinVision- »

We badly need to come together and figure out the best lynch candidate... I'll reread quick and post my decision.
lol objective morality
fhqwhgads
fhqwhgads
Goon
fhqwhgads
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:38 pm

Post by fhqwhgads »

Agreed,

This game is choking in inactivity.

Yeah, this is mafia's normal playstyle. I've been in at least two games where he was lynched day one as townie because of it.

Hence he's probably not going to be the best lynch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:01 am

Post by farside22 »

-TinVision- wrote:We badly need to come together and figure out the best lynch candidate... I'll reread quick and post my decision.
Agreed and I'm voting for the person if town will hurt the town because he is not helpful. If scum great because it's one scum down.
I asked the questions I did to Mafia to see what he would say. It was next to nothing. I have noted meta wise he is more quiet (yes he is bad either way) as scum then town. I have a recent game I can link to show why I feel this way, but I endorse a Mafia lynch at this point.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:32 pm

Post by Battousai »

Prodding zachattack, MafiaSSK, Stef, and Zazier
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:29 pm

Post by Stef »

I frankly don't know why but this game disappeared from my watched topic list. Going to catch up today.

zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:56 pm

Post by zachattack »

God this game is dead, I wish there was something to go on. I'll do another reread later tonight, maybe I'll see something I missed earlier, right now though I think SSK is the best bet. I don't have a read on anyone, so he's just as likely to be mafia as the rest of you, and unlike everyone else, he's not going to help us if he's town.
fhqwhgads
fhqwhgads
Goon
fhqwhgads
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:14 pm

Post by fhqwhgads »

Hmm, I'm not so sure. I've never seen SSK play past day one. But I suppose at the moment we have so little to go on that it means we're going to have limited information on any lynch. I'm just afraid when he does turn up town, there's not going to be much information gained. At least with some suspicion on stef, we'd learn something when we see his alignment from the people that was on his bandwagon (or not).

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”