Mini 2321: Classic Commercials (Postgame)

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:10 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 835, Flavor Leaf wrote: Dunnstral hammering the way they did looks like scum locking in the hammer before people would get PR scared.
I hammered because given what Roden pointed out about Gob's play, I did not believe the claim. I did not want people to unvote, revealing themselves as not a doctor to the mafia; or have to try to push it through because their own role conflicted with what Gob claimed.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:16 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

I still think gob was fairly town. When hes scum he's just scummy. But it's hard to explain.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:27 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Right now I suspect Flavor Leaf and AnimatedWiz.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:36 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

How come?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 848, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 842, Flavor Leaf wrote: @Hu Tao - do you know you’re MBTI?
INFJ. How come?
I had a reason, but forgot it in the grammar debacle.

I’m ENFJ.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:05 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 853, Hu Tao wrote: How come?
For Flavor Leaf I don't like the way they pushed yesterday and now today. For AnimatedWiz I get the sense that they are playing back and trying to blend in while asking others their thoughts while occasionally trying to steer things towards an elimination on people pushing them.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:49 pm

Post by Thomith »

In post 833, Flavor Leaf wrote: In all seriousness, Bingle/Dunn have partner equity imo.
Why do you think they have partner equity?
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:53 pm

Post by Thomith »

In post 855, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 853, Hu Tao wrote: How come?
For Flavor Leaf I don't like the way they pushed yesterday and now today. For AnimatedWiz I get the sense that they are playing back and trying to blend in while asking others their thoughts while occasionally trying to steer things towards an elimination on people pushing them.
You don't like the fact that they are pushing or you don't like exactly how they are pushing?
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:27 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

They feel manipulative. Going after Gob yesterday and pushing Bingle and I today.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:15 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Town readers of wiz, naerys, Dunn. Talk me through those.

Then we can talk about the vanity votes after.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:25 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 549, Thomith wrote:
In post 546, RCEnigma wrote: It is, I’d have to explain the rationale behind it for it to make sense, but then it loses value so.
Is this something you think you'd be able to explain tomorrow if we're both still alive?
I wanted to explain this bit, it’s not some grand gambit but at least for n1 with the way I tied myself to FL I guaranteed I live through the night.

If FL is town and I die I slingshot FL and give him more agency to push his reads via my read on him. If he’s scum he couldn’t kill me without making himself look bad because scum FL would have been targeting me with the intention of boosting his reads but I wasn’t so townie that I would be a conventional n1. So it’s suspicious.

It works both ways as well, we would be deadlocked regardless of alignment.

As far as pushing FLs targets even if I thought he was scum. He touched on it yesterday, you don’t get scum!FL limmed day 1. You have to weaponize them against themselves. It’s a slow burn that only really gets expedited with a guilty but even then it’s a tough ask to catch scum!fl.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:27 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 858, Dunnstral wrote: They feel manipulative. Going after Gob yesterday and pushing Bingle and I today.
I feel I’m pushing Hu Tao more than Bingle here. Me being alive makes Bingle town more likely after their setup yesterday.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:28 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 577, Naerys wrote:
In post 350, Naerys wrote: Solid town: Thomith - solves, his analysis feels logical and well thought
Maybe town: Flavor - he is aloof, but observing
Bingle -laid back at the beginning, but later he feels like he is trying to sort people

Null: Gob - unreadable pink fluff filled with pink fluff
Plus bunch of people that need to post more -Hu, SirCakez, Cele

Scumlean: Roden - doesnt do much, just some empty sentences
Kyou: Slightly better than Roden, might replace some lurkers in the null reads tbh, i feel like scum is trying to stay in the shadows at this moment
Updating this: Thom still solid town. Flavor is being flavor and i dont really have reason to suspect him at this moment.
I would love some read list from Bingle- could you please share some, when u are up to it?

Cakez i dont know so he is harder to grasp. I may need more time to get a solid read on this slot. Null for now
Hu Tao - could you write a RL please?
Cele- 505 and 508 are giving me few towny vibes
Gob-isnt being much helpful, so he could be scum, he is just hard to read for me

AWiz- feels town
Roden-shifted towards null
Dunn- idk, suspicious absence
RCE-null
kyou-shoots straight into strong town from post 477 onwards, solid solving

Arguments against gob feel solid. Possible scum team gob-dunn-rce? if gob is town vca will be interesting
VOTE: gob
This still where you are with the flip?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:30 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Naerys -> SR -> Dunn -> SR -> Wiz -> idk I didn’t get to their recent reads or I skipped over it. But it’s still an interesting triangle.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:34 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 523, AnimatedWiz wrote:
Town
: Thomith, Kyouko
Townlean
: Hu Tao, Naerys, Flavor Leaf, Roden
Null
: Celebloki
Scumlean
: RCEnigma, gob, SirCakez
Scum
: Bingle, Dunnstral
Nvm found it, so

Naerys -> SR -> Dunn -> SR -> Wiz -> SR -> Dunn
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:42 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 863, RCEnigma wrote: Naerys -> SR -> Dunn -> SR -> Wiz -> idk I didn’t get to their recent reads or I skipped over it. But it’s still an interesting triangle.
Is it an interesting triangle because any three individual points form a triangle? Cause I’m not seeing a why to tie those three together.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:48 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 865, Bingle wrote:
In post 863, RCEnigma wrote: Naerys -> SR -> Dunn -> SR -> Wiz -> idk I didn’t get to their recent reads or I skipped over it. But it’s still an interesting triangle.
Is it an interesting triangle because any three individual points form a triangle? Cause I’m not seeing a why to tie those three together.
If gob got flipped through a doc claim with no scum input, I’d be pretty surprised.

I’m town, fl town, kyouko flipped town, I’m taking FLs Roden read at face value as town.

Naerys/Dunn/Wiz is left over on the wagon and highly likely to contain at least 1 scum and in that trio 2 are opposed to Dunn. I think it’s fairly interesting.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:49 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 835, Flavor Leaf wrote: Dunnstral hammering the way they did looks like scum locking in the hammer before people would get PR scared.
The hammer was fine-ish, other than that it stopped me from being able to post eod thoughts. I don’t find that to be sketch from Dunn, but I can understand your thought process wrt me/Dunn being a thing.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:50 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I sometimes forget you guys aren’t in my head.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:26 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

End of day

gob
(7): Roden,
ssbm_kyouko
, AnimatedWiz, Naerys, Flavor Leaf, RCEnigma, Dunnstral
SirCakez (2): Thomith, Hu Tao
RCEnigma (1): SirCakez
ssbm_kyouko (1): Celebloki
Flavor Leaf (1):
gob

Roden (1): Bingle

Who was the counterwagon? Cakez? I think Wiz was the main counterwagon of Day 1.

gob
(4): SirCakez, Bingle, Roden, Flavor Leaf
AnimatedWiz (3):
ssbm_kyouko
, Hu Tao, Dunnstral
Flavor Leaf (1):
gob

Hu Tao (1): Naerys
RCEnigma (1): RCEnigma
Dunnstral (1): Thomith
ssbm_kyouko
(1): AnimatedWiz

Not voting (1): Celebloki

Roden and I being on Gob for both of these, Roden never leaving, is pretty townie for them, imo. Like, I just don't see the purpose of going for Gob that way as scum. I won't use that defense for me, but there were much better pushes. It's confirmed to have been a lhf fade. The AnimatedWiz wagon looks bad here. It's a 'there's scum on the wagon, or Wiz is scum' kinda thing.

Gob wagon can have scum or not, i think Gob's the type that scum would for sure just let town try to misfade, which is why I think it's not impossible for either 1.05 or end of day to be all town.

That being said, I think there's only 1 max scum on Gob in 1.05. If there are 2, it doesn't make a lot of sense here that Gob wagon stayed as the main one, even after Bingle/Cakez moved away. And I already explained why it's kinda weird for Roden (and myself, but I digress) to stay on Gob that way.

Also, why is Cakez on RCEnigma over me?

End of day wagon has 1 scum in Dunnstral or Naerys, or no scum at all. I'm already town reading Naerys, but for completionist's sake. RCEnigma, idk, i just dont see this as scum.

Thomith and Hu Tao on SirCakez means there's likely at least a scum in that section, and the fact that overlaps with the Wiz one, I really do think we're living in a Hu Tao Scum world.

Hu Tao, Dunnstral, Cakez is my solve right now.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:29 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Cakez and Dunnstral playing scum objective based, and I'll quote the post with my Hu Tao case
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:30 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 866, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 865, Bingle wrote:
If gob got flipped through a doc claim with no scum input, I’d be pretty surprised.

I’m town, fl town, kyouko flipped town, I’m taking FLs Roden read at face value as town.

Naerys/Dunn/Wiz is left over on the wagon and highly likely to contain at least 1 scum and in that trio 2 are opposed to Dunn. I think it’s fairly interesting.
Honestly, I’d be surprised at no scum on wagon exactly as much as I’d be surprised at a normal D1 wagon having no scum. A day one pr claim hammer seems likely to draw unwanted attention and so is probably a town move overall.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 682, Flavor Leaf wrote: UNVOTE: Gob

Day got juicier.

Hu Tao TMI’ing Gob possibility tips the scale to where I think Gob is more likely to flip town than scum, whereas before the chance was more likely scum than town, which is always a good roll on Day 1.

Gob got White Knighted.

Fun thing about this is both Gob and Wiz were my candidates. It’s possible they are both town.

I don’t think I was hiding it very well, but I think Hu Tao is pretty obv scum here.

Not necessarily caring about their fade today because I think it’s just infinitely hard to fade someone like Hu Tao Scum on a Day 1, also in ways it’s not worth it sometimes.

But by their own admission, they were trying to ‘do nothing’ to get town read. This means they are actively trying to position themselves in a specific way in the game.

On top of this, when I stated they had done things already, they were salty because they thought they had ‘literally done nothing’. That reeks of scum being upset they got caught for wrong reasons.

Now the advocate for Vig on FL after I advocated for Cop on Hu Tao.

I would say bar a couple players, I am generally a solid town read player for most players. The difference is, I’m wanting Hu Tao checked, which if they are town, is very beneficial in the long run, especially towards someone who has been actively trying to become town read.

By their own admission, they’ve been ‘doing nothing’ on purpose to get town read, and that’s like the perfect investigative action onto a slot that’s in the background like that, and especially on a sneaky scum like her.

She advocates for a Vig on me, taking me out of the game.

That is a direct Threat Challenging of me. I want to town read Hu Tao if she’s town.

She wants me to die.

She doesn’t have to worry about reading me here.

It also helps guide a Vig off of scum team and onto a claimed Vanilla Townie.

If I am the only death, and ANYONE claims Vig, Hu Tao is scum here.

None of that maybe Vig targeted same player, maybe someone protected.

I have coasted so many games from a Vig claim, partner Vig claim, that I know how to set things up like that.

That is a potential crumb setup by Hu Tao in case they get Gunsmith guiltied they have that to fall back on.
In post 685, Flavor Leaf wrote: And let me say, it’s not one of these that make Hu Tao scum, it is the collection of these together.

Individually, some of these could be townie even, but together, Hu Tao is a scum slot.
In post 687, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Celebloki
Thomith
Naerys

RCEnigma
Roden
Gob
AnimatedWiz

ssbm_kyouko
Dunnstral
Bingle
SirCakez

Hu Tao

Bout where I'm at. I think there's probably 1 scum in my top 2 tiers, and then 2 scum in my bottom 3. This is more doing pools rather than a tier list, like for instance, I can make a Bingle/Kyouko town case, but I am paranoid of Bingle. Like I have a hard time seeing Kyouko make that case on Gob as scum, however, the Kyouko/Hu Tao on AnimatedWiz earlier is hard to not see it as potential partner, however, this goes in Hu Tao favor if scum Tao/kyouko town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:32 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 830, Hu Tao wrote: Interesting night kill?
In post 831, Hu Tao wrote: Oh did she claim doc? :lol:
In post 836, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 832, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 830, Hu Tao wrote: Interesting night kill?
lol

VOTE: Hu Tao
Why am I scum again?

these posts just dont sit right with me. The interesting night kill? looks so fake to me :lol: and i usually get pinged hard when Hu Tao's scum doing stuff like this.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:33 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 870, Flavor Leaf wrote: Cakez and Dunnstral playing scum objective based, and I'll quote the post with my Hu Tao case
I think that’s at most two scum, and even then it’s a stretch. I’m down to hear a Hu Tao case though.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”