Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:40 am

Post by Erratus Apathos »

Unvote, Vote: Huntress
Do you want your possessions identified?
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:52 am

Post by Ythill »

Six hours until deadline.

The Tally

2 ~ Erratus Apathos (Goatrevolt, Huntress)
2 ~ Huntress (springlullaby, Erratus Apathos)

Not voting: Xtoxm, ClockworkRuse, crywolf20084, militant

D3 Prods: Huntress (1); springlullaby (1); militant (1); crywolf20084 (1).
Automatic Deadline: Monday, December 15 at 18:00 MST (GMT -7).
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

"So yeah, it is a sign from the angels." ~CooLDoG
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:39 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Guys this is pathetic. I've had to use my One-Shot Deadline-Extending ability (for being a replacement) even though I don't need it. Personally, i'd like a Goat wagon, but i'll vote Huntress if it comes down to her and EA.

Vote Goat
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:44 am

Post by Ythill »

By virtue of his status as a late-day replacement, Xtoxm has the option of requesting a deadline extension and has done so. The deadline is hereby extended 48 hours, meaning that it will fall on
Wednesday, December 17, at 18:00 MST (GMT-7).

No further extensions will be granted.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

ClockworkRuse
ClockworkRuse
Goon
ClockworkRuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:01 pm

Post by ClockworkRuse »

Huntress, what are you thinking about my claim?
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:51 pm

Post by Goatrevolt »

Xtoxm wrote:Guys this is pathetic. I've had to use my One-Shot Deadline-Extending ability (for being a replacement) even though I don't need it. Personally, i'd like a Goat wagon, but i'll vote Huntress if it comes down to her and EA.

Vote Goat
Why me?
Why Huntress?
Why not EA?

This doesn't come as a huge surprise, since my guess at the scum team right now would be you and EA, but still, some explanations here would be appreciated.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:38 pm

Post by Huntress »

ClockworkRuse wrote:Huntress, what are you thinking about my claim?
It's plausible enough for me to decide against voting for you today but not enough by itself to completely convince me yet.

@ Xtoxm: I, too, would like an explanation of your suspicions. Your predecessors gave us next to nothing to judge them on so I'm eager to see what you have to say.

Still waiting to hear from Springlullaby and Crywolf.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:25 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Guya, you should be thanking me for extending it. If I was scum, I could have just not mentioned it and let a townie be lynched, or NL which helps scum. I have played with both EA and Goat before and that is why I think what I rhnk./
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:54 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

Unvote, Vote: Goatrevolt

Also,
xtoxm wrote:Guys this is pathetic.
Do you want your possessions identified?
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:49 pm

Post by Goatrevolt »

Xtoxm wrote:Guya, you should be thanking me for extending it. If I was scum, I could have just not mentioned it and let a townie be lynched, or NL which helps scum. I have played with both EA and Goat before and that is why I think what I rhnk./
If your read on me is based on meta, then you should be explaining it. Also, trying to meta me off of one game you played with me, which was my first game on this site, and where you weren't able to correctly read me seems rather weak. An explanation beyond this is in order.

The "I could have just not extended argument" only goes so far. At the time, EA and Huntress were tied at 2 votes each. If you're scum and either of those two is a scum buddy then it's to your benefit as scum to extend the deadline and try to move the lynch away from them. Seeing as my belief is that you and EA are scum, and you came into the thread willing to lynch the two "non-EA" players on the plate I'm not exactly going to give you townie points for it. If you truly believe that it is pro-town, then I suggest you give me some townie cred, because I did the exact same thing when I replaced in.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:44 am

Post by springlullaby »

First, sorry for the downtime and announcing VLA coming up dec 20 to janv 2.

Second, Clock's claim is totally unexpected.

Third Goat's post above is very scummy, no lynch would have benefitted scum more.

Now, something I haven't explained earlier. I'm more certain of Huntress-scum because upon reread I noticed that her guess at last night kill was paranoid gun-owner: town pretty much never guess that. My guess on this is that Huntress is the same alignment than Jebus, and that they sent Jebus on the kill, which explain her reaction. That was what I meant when I said there was something I would hold against her or not depending on what she does, and part of why I changed my mind about mass-claim, because there is a specific possibility for her to be town.

BUT, clock's claim put on the table the possibly of cult, which 1)makes massclaim likely bad 2) worries me because EA and Xtoxm haven't discussed it. What I fear here, even though I do feel Huntress and Goat are both very scummy, is that given the little posting I'm getting focused on people who participate more and letting cult slip by in the event cult and mafia are two different alignments.

So yeah, I'd like to know what everyone think about Clock's claim.

I think it is very unlikely to be scum motivated, and can't make out a scenario in which it would profit to scum to do what he did BUT I find it very bizarre that he was offered the possibility to refuse to be recruited, because that kind of make cult pointless.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:54 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Yeh, it's odd. Sorry for not commenting on it. He's telling the truth though. I have some infomation with my role, and what we have is a Cult and an SK, i'm pretty sure. Probably no Mafia. (Although the "scum" is probably a recruiting Mafia, but that's just basically a Cult.)

So we probably started with only 2 scum, and the SK. Either Clock was allowed to refuse as part of his role (highly likely imo) or everyone is allowed to refuse. I think it's likely there was a sucessful recruit the first night, and that we have 2 scum atm. I think a recruitee that died would reveal as something like "betrayer" or something along those lines, and that Jebus started as scum, being a Man-At-Arms.

Both night kills were by the SK.
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:19 am

Post by Ythill »

The Tally

2 ~ Erratus Apathos (Goatrevolt, Huntress)
2 ~ Goatrevolt (Xtxom, Erratus Apathos)
1 ~ Huntress (springlullaby)

Not voting: ClockworkRuse, crywolf20084, militant

D3 Prods: Huntress (1); springlullaby (1); militant (1); crywolf20084 (1).
Extended Deadline: Wednesday, December 17 at 18:00 MST (GMT -7).
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:16 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

springlullaby wrote:Third Goat's post above is very scummy, no lynch would have benefitted scum more.
Actually, that brings up a good question. I've been operating under the assumption that at deadline the player with the most votes gets lynched, but it's possible no lynch happens instead. If so, then I will admit that Xtoxm's action was pro-town. Otherwise, what I said makes perfect sense.

Mod: If nobody has reached majority at deadline, who is lynched?

And wow, Cult + SK? Why wasn't any of this information stated earlier? That changes things up a lot.

For one, that means that Jebus was most likely killed by the serial killer, not a town vig (what I assumed) or paranoid gun owner (what others thought????).

Secondly, that brings up the question of why wasn't Clockwork recruited? One explanation is that he's the SK and can't be recruited. Another is that since he's essentially the cop in this setup (finds the cult leader or SK) that he's too pro-town to be swung. I'm leaning the latter presently, as I'm not seeing true scum motivations behind his play. The thing that bothers me is that he was given the option to accept.

Xtoxm: I think you need to explain how you know this information.

Others: We should review everyone's reaction to mass claim. I think that will be meaningful. Who would benefit from mass claim in this setup and who was pushing for it?

I wish we had another week to sort this out before a lynch.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:02 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm a type of forensic investigator. I'm in charge of medical, except i'm not good at it and the ship isn't well equipped (basically), so the people just die and I find out how.
ClockworkRuse
ClockworkRuse
Goon
ClockworkRuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:22 am

Post by ClockworkRuse »

Xtoxm wrote:Yeh, it's odd. Sorry for not commenting on it. He's telling the truth though. I have some infomation with my role, and what we have is a Cult and an SK, i'm pretty sure. Probably no Mafia. (Although the "scum" is probably a recruiting Mafia, but that's just basically a Cult.)

So we probably started with only 2 scum, and the SK.
Either Clock was allowed to refuse as part of his role (highly likely imo)
or everyone is allowed to refuse. I think it's likely there was a sucessful recruit the first night, and that we have 2 scum atm. I think a recruitee that died would reveal as something like "betrayer" or something along those lines, and that Jebus started as scum, being a Man-At-Arms.

Both night kills were by the SK.
The PM I received said I had the choice because I wan an officer. I suppose that means anyone who was given the rank of officer in their role PM will have the choice.

Also, looking over the Recruitment PM, night powers remain the same after recruitment.

The fact that we have an SK is news though.

Goatrevolt; See the above explaination as to why I had the choice to join the mutiny or not.

Xtoxm; How do you know there is an SK and cult though?
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:57 am

Post by Ythill »

Goatrevolt wrote:
Mod: If nobody has reached majority at deadline, who is lynched?
No lynch.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:01 am

Post by Xtoxm »

There is a Cult because they tried to recruit you, there is an SK because he made the 2 nightkills.

Everyone should keep quiet whether they are an officer or not...Just tells scum who to recruit.
ClockworkRuse
ClockworkRuse
Goon
ClockworkRuse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:22 am

Post by ClockworkRuse »

Xtoxm wrote:There is a Cult because they tried to recruit you, there is an SK because he made the 2 nightkills.

Everyone should keep quiet whether they are an officer or not...Just tells scum who to recruit.
I agree about the last bit.

I also know an officer already, which is why I'm not revealing that information. We need to decide on a suitable lynch soon.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:01 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Crywolf and Mili appear to be absent, so I would support their lynch.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:43 pm

Post by Huntress »

I don't like Springlullaby's latest post (335).
Springlullaby wrote:Second, Clock's claim is totally unexpected.
This just sounds a bit off. Overdone, maybe.
Springlullaby wrote:... town pretty much never guess that ...
Why not? My comment was a response to RandomGem's post btw.

Also, it didn't contain any of the answers I've been waiting for.

Unvote
Vote: Springlullaby

I'm inclined to believe Xtoxm's claim for the moment. It seems reasonable and fits with a comment RandomGem made about the nightkills. Although I don't understand why she is so sure that Clockwork is telling the truth.

Springlullaby wrote:Crywolf and Mili appear to be absent, so I would support their lynch.
Why?

I'll be around tomorrow to change my vote if necessary.
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:49 pm

Post by crywolf20084 »

Xtoxm wrote:Crywolf and Mili appear to be absent, so I would support their lynch.
Exams ><! I should be able to post some time tomorrow between my exam and my conference and studying for my last final. Yeesh. My sig says it, and I also have it in the LA thread.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5

GlorkTheInvader: GET UP ONTO SEXY ROSS'S BACK
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:06 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

Xtoxm: First of all, I'd like you to answer some of the questions I had asked you (your meta on me, etc.).

Secondly, I want more information on your role now that it's out in the open. How does it work? Are you simply given information every night or is it an ability you have to activate? How do you know it's a SK making the kills as opposed to mafia? Do you specifically have any information on a cult or are you just basing that off of Clockwork's claim?

I don't want to lynch Crywolf or Militant, although if I had to, I'd lynch Militant over Crywolf. I'd only vote them to avoid the alternative of no lynch. I'd much prefer to lynch Erratus or Springlullaby. I'm not sure on Xtoxm yet. Much of my opinion there will probably be based off of how he responds to my questions.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:52 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Because obviously me and CR are both mafia BSing.

I'll probably die tonight anyway so I may aswell just say. No it's not an ability I activate, I just get told. So no, roleblocking me would be fruitless.

And yeh i'm basing Cult off of his claim.
How do you know it's a SK making the kills as opposed to mafia?
Because that's what my infomation says.

I'll now happily hammer anyone. Except myself. Not when i'm a PR :P

I think Spring is a good prospect, that has the best chance of getting lynched.

Unvote Vote Spring
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:53 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Why?
Because NL is gay, and they are contributing towards that outcome.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”