Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:55 am

Post by Pavowski »

fkin boop
(I may or may not have been high when I typed this.)
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:55 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 256, DragonEater70 wrote: So you are scumreading me just for not pushing your scumread? That's a pretty crazy preflip association but okay
Nah it's just felt like a pattern, I'm pretty focused on Laplacian rn and it's felt a couple of times like when you post it's meant to distract from that.

There's a lot to unpack so buckle up:
In post 43, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: You know why they call it a catchphrase?

Because scum get caught by it
:glasses_emoji:
VOTE: Laplacian
In post 115, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Laplacian is scum you nerds you can policy the shitposter tomorrow
Spoiler: 139, the quotewall
In post 139, DragonEater70 wrote: A. WTF did I just read

B. Some nice alignment indicative commentary:
In post 53, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 47, Thomith wrote:
In post 46, Pavowski wrote: *pokes thread with a stick*

What, do you people have jobs or something?

Somebody vote Kyouko for that smell thing, that was weird, wasn't it?

That way I can defend her and be all "nah that's totally normal, actually"
I'm finding myself not liking this post. Its giving me a weird gut ping that it feels fake but I dont know how to explain it fully.

You mentioned earlier that we were early on in the day, but here you are acting like there is a sense of urgency that feels like a subtle contradiction.

Why are you trying to get other people to vote Kyouko for something that you find weird? Why not lead the charge yourself if you want to get the game moving?
In post 48, Thomith wrote: UNVOTE:
VOTE: Pavowski

Thomith don't you think maybe you're jumping the gun a bit? Pavowski's post seems a little, teensy tiny bit, blatantly, shitposty.
Second post by HPE that pinged me as scummy

VOTE: HPE
In post 61, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 58, cw357 wrote:
In post 54, Flavor Leaf wrote: i think shitposting is still just a mask, and can be alignment indicative either way. I dont think there's enough to discern a correct answer with Pavowski at all. I lean town, but wouldnt die on that hill.
ok actually the ones who are all on people for not doing tasks are able to tell because they're not doing tasks themselves
I find this mega-sussy

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Flavor Leaf
[countdown]0.00[/countdown]
Also these 2 sentiments don't add up.

I'm not on anyone, nor do I plan to be.

VOTE: Flavor

But let's get a Flavor wagon going.
I'm torn between sheeping you and voting scum.

I guess I'll sheep any vote that isn't a self vote.
In post 62, cw357 wrote:
In post 29, DragonEater70 wrote: Though, thinking about it, I wouldn't
mind
pocketing Flavor, but that would probably require more effort than I am willing to put in for Day 1.
could be joke
i do see jokes here
but are jokes allowed?? :/
In post 30, Pavowski wrote: This checks out. Dragon town.
too jumpy, but not sussy-jumpy
more incompetent jumpy
imaginge you say someone venting adn you said

OHH MY GOODNESS BIG DADDY I SEE THE IMPROSOTR
but it was just an engineer
well that makes me think he do be just a jumpy conslusioner idk idk idk
*snipped rest of post*
cw is probably town
In post 63, Flavor Leaf wrote: Spicy take, CW, lapalacian, HPE, and Pavowski are all town.
Why's HPE town?

Agree about the others probably
In post 70, Flavor Leaf wrote: if you think flattery is gonna let you pocket me, well i gotta tell ya, you're probably right.

DragonEater's already doing a decent job making his pocket comfy.
:D
In post 82, Flavor Leaf wrote: Alright, I got a town core in Pavowski and DragonEater. Anyone's welcome at the table thus far to see what we're cooking, promise you some good flavor.

I'mma reverse pocket.
Yeah I could work with that
In post 109, Abnegation wrote:
In post 106, Laplacian wrote: Can we policy elim cw? Or modkill?
modkills are generally reserved for breaches of game integrity.
idk what cw is doing but i skimmed his iso and i get the vibe he's just town playing weirdly so i would hope we don't have to policy him.
need to read rest of game though.
I think the point of a policy elim is that you do it without regard to the person's alignment, becayse they are harming thread health etc etc
In post 112, Flavor Leaf wrote: kinda up for the policy if it continues. they already claimed vanilla, and yall know i love fading vanillas day 1.
Yep
In post 115, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Laplacian is scum you nerds you can policy the shitposter tomorrow
Reason?
In post 116, HighPrincessErinys wrote: going to read everything this one missed in a sec here but saw a bunch of votes moving around Pavowski so time to UNVOTE: Pavowski before something stupid happens
Another scum post
In post 132, Abnegation wrote: *snipped cw quotes*
well, i was hoping you might do something to convince me/the town that you wouldn't be a good policy execution, but so far, this isn't very persuasive. i get the impression that you're not willing to engage with the game in good faith regardless of your alignment. i don't intend to fight for a policy execution here, but as of now, i don't mind one. i'd like to have some more discussion before though if that's what we do, game's only just started.

p-edit: yes it is.
Kinda think this is sliiiightly scummy for the "I am not going to push a policy lim but I don't oppose one", since it could come from scum not wanting to initiate an anti-town play while still wanting to support it, BUT I do think town could also say this, so right now it's a very small scumlean.
In post 134, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 41, DragonEater70 wrote: So is this game dead already? That sucks.

Btw I am an Alien Novice Death-Millerizer 2-Shot Vigilante.
Sus post. How is it dead? It's been less than a day?
Sus post. How is it sus? It's just an RVS post?

Seriously though, I think Hu Taown is in town.

Could be coincidental that was a quotewall, it was the first post after 12 hours after you expressed distaste in the game dying down, but you acknowledge my vote with a one-word response: "Reason?" The reason was already there in the vote post, thinly veiled, I'd hoped someone else might catch on before I fully explained the parroting.

So I've established you're interested in my vote, but not interested enough to try to delve just yet. Or, if you did delve, you didn't show it.

These next 3 posts feel like you're casting around for <something else> - I haven't posted again since you asked for a reason but you seem to be starving for content here, at least that's what I think it's supposed to look like.
Spoiler: Casting around
In post 162, DragonEater70 wrote: Flavor who do you scumread outside of yourself?
In post 165, DragonEater70 wrote: Okay

Hopefully the rest of the playerlist shows up soon
This feels a little LAMIST as a side note
In post 166, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 8, Purplemango wrote: Hellooo
Hey Purple, if you were a night 0 cop, who would be your guilty? And who would be your inno?

Now down here it gets juicier - at this point I've actually posted the reasoning for voting Laplacian, and you have this weird-looking dialogue where you talk a lot about me but none about what I said - feels like you're avoiding the subject of Laplacian even though,
last I checked, you're starving for content and wanted to know the reasoning for my vote

Spoiler: Dialogue
In post 207, DragonEater70 wrote: HEAL: kyo
In post 208, Thomith wrote:
In post 207, DragonEater70 wrote: HEAL: kyo
Are these heal posts you saying you town read these people, or that you just don't want to vote them right now?
In post 209, DragonEater70 wrote: It means "I read this person's post and was thinking whether I should vote them or not based on the post, and I concluded that I don't want to vote them. And then I decided that simply passively not voting is not enough, I should be actively not voting them"

And basically the heal tag is a way to actively not vote someone I guess.
In post 210, DragonEater70 wrote: Another way to put it is if I were voting them before, I would be unvoting them now.

Then down here we have Abengation vote in , followed immediately by a cw57 post 218, and your 219 just completely ignores the naked 217 vote. Seems like you've seen it if you're reacting to 218 but you seem to take no issue with it. I feel like an uninformed townie would want to question 217. So it feels like you're ignoring it for <reasons>. Lastly 220 is another vote on Laplacian building him up to 3 votes and probably the largest wagon at this point. This takes us to the end of page 9.
Spoiler: 217-220
In post 217, Abnegation wrote:
In post 206, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: I am voting Laplacian again even though I'm already voting him to give the appearance of momentum (scummy?) and draw more attention to this vanity wagon

VOTE: laplacian
In post 218, cw357 wrote:
In post 132, Abnegation wrote:
In post 126, cw357 wrote:
In post 124, Abnegation wrote: @cw357 - do you have any serious reads at the moment? preferably answer this question without trolling or referencing among us.
the guy with the two words in his name is sus because he scumreads me
In post 127, cw357 wrote: sorry ill be afk for about two hours

if you need me my closest address right now is P.O. Box 7924 123 N Sea Rd Southampton NY 11968, if you overnight me a letter please don't discuss game materials

if anything big happesn i will be afk i am very sorry will be back around 1 am eastern to gamesolve

time to get roleclaiming people
In post 128, cw357 wrote: i am vanilla townie
well, i was hoping you might do something to convince me/the town that you wouldn't be a good policy execution, but so far, this isn't very persuasive. i get the impression that you're not willing to engage with the game in good faith regardless of your alignment. i don't intend to fight for a policy execution here, but as of now, i don't mind one. i'd like to have some more discussion before though if that's what we do, game's only just started.

p-edit: yes it is.
you talk like your ultimatum matters to me/anyone else ahahahahahahaahhaahahaa
In post 219, DragonEater70 wrote: cw

Can you be a dearie and act like you care about how other human beings feel?

Like if you don't care, at least pretend you do.
In post 220, Pavowski wrote:
In post 217, Abnegation wrote:
In post 206, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: I am voting Laplacian again even though I'm already voting him to give the appearance of momentum (scummy?) and draw more attention to this vanity wagon

VOTE: laplacian
Let's fkin go, here's actual momentum VOTE: Laplacian

When you finally do post in 241 after almost the whole of page 10 thus far has been either Laplacian posting content, or others talking about and voting Laplacian, the one thing you decide to reply to or comment on first is unrelated to Laplacian. It does relate to HPE's suspicions towards you, but you skip over ALL that Laplacian stuff first, then when you do comment on it in 242, it feels like a very wet noodled attempt at distancing.
Spoiler: page 10 of Laplacian
In post 226, Laplacian wrote: Alright, time to actually make big posts with quotes instead of quickly typing on a phone in between games at a party.
In post 123, Abnegation wrote:
In post 111, Laplacian wrote:
In post 110, Abnegation wrote:
In post 56, Laplacian wrote: I'm with Thom here

1. Wishes people voted for a really bad reason
2. Would totally defend someone and get that nice townie cred
3. Goes full Vizzini when called out

Was gonna savor RVS for longer, but this feels legit sus to me
UNVOTE:
this post vibes a bit weird, people had been discussing that pavowski's post may not be serious and then laplacian just completely ignores that possibility.
Was typing that while those other posts appeared, read them, decided I still stood by it. I read the tone as 'oh, this is not serious (unless you wamt to act on it then it's 100% serious)'
the thing is, your case is based on the assumption that he was serious. if you didn't think the posts were serious unless acted on (though i'm not entirely sure what you mean by "act on" so i could be misunderstanding something), why call them "legit sus" and make what would seem to be a serious vote based on that case?
idk, something doesn't add up here.
I do assume he was serrious, but posted it under a jokey veneer for plausible deniability. Basically, if no one follows up or calls out the post, pretend it was entirely a joke and can be safely ignored. But if other people follow that lead and start voting on Kyouko, they can swap and treat it as 100% serious. Basically leave yourself an out via comedy. It's a pretty classic technique, and I hope my having to elaborate is because of my poor wording last night.

Furthermore, the line of
In post 46, Pavowski wrote: Somebody vote Kyouko for that smell thing, that was weird, wasn't it?
feels ick to me. Kyouko's original post did not make "that smell thing" sound pleasant most of the time, and even the idea of voting someone based on an irl issue seemed really gross. While I don't think that was Pav's intent, especially with the offer of defense, it was as if he was looking for any reason to push Kyouko and jumped on that as the most content-filled post.

In post 187, Pavowski wrote:
In post 56, Laplacian wrote: I'm with Thom here

1. Wishes people voted for a really bad reason
2. Would totally defend someone and get that nice townie cred
3. Goes full Vizzini when called out

Was gonna savor RVS for longer, but this feels legit sus to me
UNVOTE:
In post 117, Laplacian wrote:
Um, excuse me, juggernaut masonizer death miller with 3x BP is clearly a town role.
Are we past the meme phase y/n
ssbm_Kyouko's s vote gave as much evidence against me as that shitpost gave in my defense, felt appropriate.
In post 227, Laplacian wrote: Now time to reread everything, maybe check out some isos if I feel like tryharding while coffee brews
In post 228, Laplacian wrote: I don't like how DE70 emphasizes early on how lazy they are, and yet posts extensive quote walls that seem the opposite of lazy. I don't know his meta - maybe this is lazy for him - but it's enough to make me pay attention. Not worthy of swapping vote, but would hop on a train for them if someone makes a good case.

Pavowski - still dont like that early post combo, but everything since then has had good vibes. Hades, edibles, first game in a few years, and the exact same reaction I had to joyboy showing up. Close enough to my thoughts and tastes that he's probably town.

UNVOTE:
In post 229, Laplacian wrote: ssbm_Kyouko gives bad vibes, but that's like 2/3rds omgus and 1/3rd "give the appearance of momentum" line. Would vote if came to it

FL town

Abnegation has no reads, just prodding at others reads and giving the illusion of being helpful. Scum trying to find a good train to hop on, as shown by them hopping on me without saying anything.
VOTE: Abnegation
In post 231, HighPrincessErinys wrote: What's Laplacian at in terms of elim exactly?
In post 232, Thomith wrote:
In post 231, HighPrincessErinys wrote: What's Laplacian at in terms of elim exactly?
They're at E-4 I believe.
In post 233, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Lemme check myself before taking someone this one is wary of at face value
In post 234, Thomith wrote:
In post 228, Laplacian wrote: I don't like how DE70 emphasizes early on how lazy they are, and yet posts extensive quote walls that seem the opposite of lazy. I don't know his meta - maybe this is lazy for him - but it's enough to make me pay attention. Not worthy of swapping vote, but would hop on a train for them if someone makes a good case.

Pavowski - still dont like that early post combo, but everything since then has had good vibes. Hades, edibles, first game in a few years, and the exact same reaction I had to joyboy showing up. Close enough to my thoughts and tastes that he's probably town.

UNVOTE:
I don't see how someone saying they're going to be lazy, then making an effort to try and solve or puts effort in is scummy? Isn't that inherently better than them being lazy?
In post 235, Laplacian wrote:
In post 234, Thomith wrote:

UNVOTE:
I don't see how someone saying they're going to be lazy, then making an effort to try and solve or puts effort in is scummy? Isn't that inherently better than them being lazy?
I agree it's better, just weird. And yes, I think E-4 for me atm
In post 236, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 233, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Lemme check myself before taking someone this one is wary of at face value
Okay checks out thank you :salute:
In post 237, Laplacian wrote:
rude
In post 241, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 230, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 199, DragonEater70 wrote: I won't steal it

However, I'll use this pagebottom to say I'm fine with a Pav/Flavor/Dragon town core for now

And I'm also going to revote HPE

snoreeee mimimimimi. includes self in the towncore too...
You do realize Flavor suggested that towncore, right? I just said I'm okay with it because I started to see Pav as town.
In post 242, DragonEater70 wrote:

UNVOTE:
Lol

Multiquoting is not the opposite of lazy

If you actually read the "quote wall", the points I made were extremely lazily written.

Then after 245 and 249 (which is a subtweet for you btw) you continue to ignore the Laplacian situation in 250 and draw attention back to Flavor - which is why I think you could be scum with him. Maybe he's town and you're hoping he'll derail Laplacian for you because you've seen his previous TR on Laplacian, but this all looks like very intentional ignorance of the Laplacian wagon. If Laplacian is scum you gotta go.
Spoiler: the last straw
In post 245, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: 226 reeks
In post 249, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Attention all scum, you have 1 day to bus Lap for towncred, after that it's going to look sus

(expired on 2023-12-21 14:00:00)
In post 250, DragonEater70 wrote: It's really hard to sheep Flavor when he doesn't give me scumreads to work with btw
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:56 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 240, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
To elaborate this one disagrees on Abne doing nothing but illusory acts of help, but more importantly just doesn't really think there's that "comedic veneer" from Pavowski and that and are secretly totally serious. ESPECIALLY not a fan of the sudden mood change after a reread, compare and contrast how and talk about Pavowski. Still don't like those early posts but certainly willing to write things off. It reeks of "scum failed to get people to kill this guy so they're walking away and saying 'yeah but i think they're cool now'".
Okay. You actually explained the read nvm.

UNVOTE:
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:56 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 275, Pavowski wrote: fkin boop
damn a whole page went by while I was cooking Dragon up and I almost nat pagetopped that slam dunker

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:57 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 249, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Attention all scum, you have 1 day to bus Lap for towncred, after that it's going to look sus

(expired on 2023-12-21 14:00:00)
Am I missing something?? :lol:
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:58 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 250, DragonEater70 wrote: It's really hard to sheep Flavor when he doesn't give me scumreads to work with btw
This is flavor most of the time in the beginning of games, not sure why you're surprised
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:58 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 253, Joyboy wrote: IF YOUR NAME IS ON THIS LIST I AM GOING TO FIGHT YOU

Purplemango
Hu Tao
Laplacian
cw357
geraintm
Bring it on :twisted:
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:59 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 268, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 209, DragonEater70 wrote: It means "I read this person's post and was thinking whether I should vote them or not based on the post, and I concluded that I don't want to vote them. And then I decided that simply passively not voting is not enough, I should be actively not voting them"

And basically the heal tag is a way to actively not vote someone I guess.
Since when have you started doing this?
Since I read Gera's post and felt a need to anti-vote Gera
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:59 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 254, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: It'd be weirdly straightforward but it feels like it could just be {Laplacian, DE, ???}

Dragon feels like he wants anything
but
for the focus to be on Laplacian and Laplacian feels like he knows he's toast and is trying to Distance from DE before he goes down
This is wild because I feel like we see things completely different right now. I don't think dragon is that scummy ATM.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:00 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 270, Hu Tao wrote: Might be because I don't see the reason for the Lap scumread though
No, you are correct that HPE's jump on Lap is bad.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:00 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 273, Thomith wrote:
In post 271, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 238, Thomith wrote:

However, I'll use this pagebottom to say I'm fine with a Pav/Flavor/Dragon town core for now

Do you think DE70 putting himself in his towncore is suspicious?
I think you thinking it's suspicious is suspicious. Sounds like an NAI thing regardless of who does it.
I wasn't saying it was suspicious, I was getting HPE to clarify because I wasn't sure if it was suggesting DE70 was suspicious for doing that.
Ah okay. I misunderstood
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:01 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 271, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 238, Thomith wrote:

Do you think DE70 putting himself in his towncore is suspicious?
I think you thinking it's suspicious is suspicious. Sounds like an NAI thing regardless of who does it.
I don't think Thom was saying it was sus, I think he was trying to figure out whether HPE said it thought it was sus
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:01 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 278, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 275, Pavowski wrote: fkin boop
damn a whole page went by while I was cooking Dragon up and I almost nat pagetopped that slam dunker
I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm not. Pagetopping is my 2nd favorite thing to do here

Woulda been a nice one, tho, and for our loss at *that*, I'm a little sorry

If it helps, I think you're town
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:03 am

Post by Pavowski »

Hey Hu, who (lol?) are you feeling towny on right now? Just curious.
Joyboy
Joyboy
Goon
Joyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:03 am

Post by Joyboy »

In post 281, Hu Tao wrote:

Purplemango
Hu Tao
Laplacian
cw357
geraintm
Bring it on :twisted:
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:05 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Okay I need someone who scumreads lap to explain the lap scumread. Preferably Kyouko. I feel like I usually see eye to eye with her but this game, I'm not. I haven't seen her as scum yet so I'm a bit worried about that tbh.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:06 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 288, Pavowski wrote: Hey Hu, who (lol?) are you feeling towny on right now? Just curious.
Flavor since I've seen him do this as town. Dragon is a maybe. Think that's it. I usually don't give townreads or scumreads too easy though.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:08 am

Post by Pavowski »

Purplemango
Hu Tao
Laplacian
cw357
geraintm
Joy do you think you could elaborate on this list at all, or is this just, like, nihilism in forum mafia from you and an exercise in self-flagellation for me to try to draw meaning from it
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:09 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 291, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 288, Pavowski wrote: Hey Hu, who (lol?) are you feeling towny on right now? Just curious.
Flavor since I've seen him do this as town. Dragon is a maybe. Think that's it. I usually don't give townreads or scumreads too easy though.
Well that's something, at least
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:10 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 293, Pavowski wrote:
What about you?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:11 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 257, Joyboy wrote:
In post 254, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: It'd be weirdly straightforward but it feels like it could just be {Laplacian, DE, ???}

but
for the focus to be on Laplacian and Laplacian feels like he knows he's toast and is trying to Distance from DE before he goes down
Would you like to join my crew?
Yeah tentatively
In post 260, Laplacian wrote:

but
You've been tunneling me since your 4th post, to the point of manufacturing momentum and now tossing in a timer to try to pretend there's some urgent push on me. If executioner was in simple normal I'd assume you were that, but this is just myopic.

At least if I get flipped, you'll only nuke a VT instead of a power role
Yikes claiming this early. Also "myopic" :lol:
^words like myopic are why 226 reeks btw, you should just type normally when you're scum next time - don't over-edit.
In post 263, Laplacian wrote: I also love that clarifying my language from last night and then taking the time to reread the entire thread and see if my opinions still hold is apparently scummy.
Guess I should join ssbm in voting one person and never ever reevaluating
yeah 226 was very phony, I'll probably be breaking that down line-for-line next since I think "226 reeks" is not clear enough for some. Toxic take here in bold
In post 270, Hu Tao wrote: Might be because I don't see the reason for the Lap scumread though
I caught on from the parroting in RVS, first copying my intro (catchphrase) "sup nerds", then copying my :glasses_emoji: with this face: :cool:
226 though is a complete tonal shift and the words feel like, unnecessarily verbose to the point where it feels fake. I feel like the pressure was mounting and he was desperate to start looking better and started using big words to seem like, more insightful. The post lacks feeling, feels very "planned out" to me. I'll break it down further in a separate post as I don't have 226 in front of me now.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:13 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 261, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 254, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Dragon feels like he wants anything
but
for the focus to be on Laplacian
A weird claim to make when I haven't made a single post about Lap, have not tried to counterwagon their wagon,
and have generally given zero quacks about them being wagoned.
In post 284, DragonEater70 wrote:
No, you are correct that HPE's jump on Lap is bad.
:eyes:
I just find it interesting

Laplacian
Laplacian
he/they
Goon
Laplacian
he/they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:13 am

Post by Laplacian »

In post 290, Hu Tao wrote: Okay I need someone who scumreads lap to explain the lap scumread. Preferably Kyouko. I feel like I usually see eye to eye with her but this game, I'm not. I haven't seen her as scum yet so I'm a bit worried about that tbh.
It's my avatar. People are threatened by its energy
Laplacian
Laplacian
he/they
Goon
Laplacian
he/they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:15 am

Post by Laplacian »

In post 295, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Yikes claiming this early. Also "myopic"
^words like myopic are why 226 reeks btw, you should just type normally when you're scum next time - don't over-edit.
I'm in academia. I'm either shitposting or flexing my internal thesaurus. There is no in-between.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:23 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 294, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 293, Pavowski wrote:
What about you?
For the moment I think:
kyouko is town (maybe a little over-tunneled on Lap for this early in the game, but who among us),
Dragon may be town (see my earlier response to him),
cw is very likely town, which is a bummer cuz if they follow their current trend it'll get them yeeted
on a personal note I just really want Flavor to be town, if he's scum his pockets are getting crowded
and I slightly townlean the doll

and for reference, this is my first go-round with almost everybody in this list (save kyouko and Abnegation, but again, it's been a *while*) so I have no meta for anybody

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”