Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:03 am

Post by schadd_ »

In post 1975, schadd_ wrote:
everyone survived the night.

Spoiler:

vote count 5.0 !

not voting (10):
ProjEctRy, Afrayed Knott, shaddowez, JupiterXV, Aisa, Titus, OutWorldER, Skygazer, Dannflor, Bellaphant

with 10 alive, it takes 6 to repossess someone's reptile. day 5 starts now and ends in (expired on 2023-12-31 14:02:36)

moderateur notes
  • thread unlocked
  • jarg.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:10 am

Post by Dannflor »

purgatory.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:23 am

Post by Aisa »

I think that might have been the most spectacularly wrong read I've ever had :lol:
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:25 am

Post by Skygazer »

VOTE: aisa

will try to get back into the solving mindset
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:26 am

Post by Aisa »

-_-
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:26 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I did say that it was unlikely both scum randomly decides to vote me.

We keep rushing through lims on town. T my mind, we have a few ways of playing this: do we keep going as effectively nightless and trust in Titus's reads, do we stop elmining, or do we elim everyone apart from the people is pretty certain she can read, regardless of their alignment?

These ideas seem rubbish but I'm not sure the best way to process.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:41 am

Post by Aisa »

On that, I think something that would be very powerful is having a (correct) towncore
I'm not sure how to get there exactly
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:47 am

Post by Aisa »

But like... technically all we need to win the game is a handful of townies with (correct) townreads on each other
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:54 am

Post by Aisa »

I'm not sure this is controversial anymore but I trust Skyg quite strongly (they don't trust me back :pensive: i know i know)
Tempted to re-eval everyone else
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:03 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1981, Bellaphant wrote: I did say that it was unlikely both scum randomly decides to vote me.

We keep rushing through lims on town. T my mind, we have a few ways of playing this: do we keep going as effectively nightless and trust in Titus's reads, do we stop elmining, or do we elim everyone apart from the people is pretty certain she can read, regardless of their alignment?

These ideas seem rubbish but I'm not sure the best way to process.
what are you trying to say here bella

that we've been wrong to rush through the last few lims?
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:04 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 1982, Aisa wrote: On that, I think something that would be very powerful is having a (correct) towncore
We already have one, I'm fairly sure? Titus, Dann, Skygazer, Myself, Jupiter. My memory may be failing me but I'm fairly certain this block of people is all townreading each other. Skygazer might be the outlier here but I also just think Skygazer's 1v1 with T3 can't be SvS unless it was an extremely ballsy gambit.

Frankly on my end I'm just between voting you or voting Project, because of all the people outside that block I think AK is probably just town, Bella I think is a consensus read town and same for shaddowez.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:09 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1978, Aisa wrote: I think that might have been the most spectacularly wrong read I've ever had :lol:
idk why you felt the need to wall case snivy 2-3 times
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:18 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 1987, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1978, Aisa wrote: I think that might have been the most spectacularly wrong read I've ever had :lol:
idk why you felt the need to wall case snivy 2-3 times
idk what to say, i thought he was flipping scum and wanted to explain why
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:21 am

Post by Dannflor »

yeahhhhh
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:22 am

Post by Dannflor »

i guess i kind of think it makes you town
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:22 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1986, OutWorldER wrote: Bella I think is a consensus read town and same for shaddowez.
i'd like to revisit these
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:36 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 1990, Dannflor wrote: i guess i kind of think it makes you town
Curious why you think this since I'm in the opposite camp. I think Aisa's recent posting, especially today, just kinda reads like someone who wants the appearance of being towny and solving.

In general looking back through Aisa's ISO I feel more confident in that scumread since I think there's a specific pattern with her activity that tells on her being scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1400, Titus wrote: @Jupiter I'm not quoting the entire post, but I think I can answer your questions by explaining our interactions.

We start with some witty banter that was fun.

When Black makes at ProjEctRy, I started to suspect her. The early posts might have been disagreements, but Black knows what newbie scum can do. We've done it. This suggested a pocket of ProjEctRy. suggested to look more at what ProjEctRy was pushing at the time.

If you look at posts and , ProjEctRy was denying townreads on AK, Bellaphant and me. In ProjEctRy wants to deny townreads on Dann. Altogether, ProjEctRy was scumhunting, but being wrong in his first game.

This promotion and buttering of wrong reads and chaos is exactly what I'd do as scum.

I know however, if you take a shot at the scumhead, you'd better not miss. So I had to get people to my cause while they think it's their idea. Evil and manipulative, sure but I also had reasons for staying in the back.

I kept watching.

In , Black talked about "town vibes" from K, which was the opposite I got but maybe it was the language barrier. Maybe Black was pocketing. So I checked her ISO more. This is more past reading than I ever do in a game, but Black is worth the challenge.

We'll address Black's interactions with K as we progress. For now, she's fine with having "vibes" on K but disapproves of gut hunches I had on K. She "can't argue" with vibes for townreading Aisa. The implication is that Black would want to argue. She does want something different from Bella, which strongly suggest Bella is town and so is Aisa.

We then have a conversation about "gut" which is really synonymous with "vibes". I mention in that my K scumread is gut. In , Black promotes ProjEctRy based on "gut". ProjEctRy is denying townreads in like we established. At this point, Black is using ProjEctRy to throw out reasons to attack town, which is a common tactic I use. Promoting bad reads.

But I digress. Black in is questioning JupiterXV townreading Dann because of gut and nothing Dann did. This is an implication that if JupiterXV stuck just to logic Dann would remain out of the townblock. This is also notably the first time Black straight up objects to gut. She only offered a different opinion on K. This suggests both Dann and JupiterXV are town. Her renewing the objection in reinforces this. While it's not an issue being a hypocrit in a mafia game, the hypocrisy reveals alignment.

and the others in that section are a pocket attempt on JupiterXV. Black is objecting to shaddow sticking up for Aisa's little evidence to TR me. This suggests Shaddowez is town along with Aisa.

Black reasonless townreading K. In Black suggests that K's content is better than Sky and Nono. She accuses AK of shade. She takes the opposite position that we should eliminate in the active posters because 1) town wouldn't likely go for a no lim in a cohesive gamestate and 2) with T3 v/la and K being low content himself, an active lim is better as it had high odds of being town.

I am taking a back seat but watching. Scum generally don't apologize for actually helpful posts.

Black walks back a townread on K. The backing off comes when K isn't a wagon. more evidence JupiterXV is town.

is where I drop a hint I think Black is scum. If I shoot there, I cannot miss.

I'll include more solve tmo. But TLDR Project, AK, Dann, Aisa, JupiterXV, Bellaphant and shaddowez are all hinted clear from my pov from just the first 500 posts since Black does not treat K or T3 in anywhere the same manner. Black approaches like a chess match. I'll explain more manipulation tonight or tmo.

Sorry Jupiter, question required to much but explaining the early game is a start.
I jailed Aisa as Aisa is a popular scumread.

We are clearly in nightless though. Let's hold off a choice until after Christmas.

I'd like feedback on the above post.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:49 am

Post by OutWorldER »

Like, I think it's really convenient for Aisa that she's entirely absent when Black is getting run up. And Aisa also seemed to be less active during D2 and her play around T3 just kinda comes off as wanting to defend T3 and trying to get him out of his situation while also not wanting to be implicated herself.

Unsure if I'm more confident of Aisa being scum than Project though.
In post 1993, Titus wrote: -SNIP-

I jailed Aisa as Aisa is a popular scumread.

We are clearly in nightless though. Let's hold off a choice until after Christmas.

I'd like feedback on the above post.
I think you're aware I already disagree with that post because I still scumread Project, and in general I think Kurta flipping town means that certain parts or even that entire post should be reevaulated.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:53 am

Post by Dannflor »

you might be right about aisa

i guess i've been oscillating between the cases on snivy being LAMIST and it being a townie who really thinks they solved the game
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:53 am

Post by Dannflor »

i am having a hard time moving past the view that the black > projectry interactions were black trying to pocket project
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:59 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1982, Aisa wrote: On that, I think something that would be very powerful is having a (correct) towncore
In post 1983, Aisa wrote: But like... technically all we need to win the game is a handful of townies with (correct) townreads on each other
In post 1984, Aisa wrote: I'm not sure this is controversial anymore but I trust Skyg quite strongly (they don't trust me back :pensive: i know i know)
i am surprised you don't have a larger town core already
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:39 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 1994, OutWorldER wrote: Like, I think it's really convenient for Aisa that she's entirely absent when Black is getting run up. And Aisa also seemed to be less active during D2 and her play around T3 just kinda comes off as wanting to defend T3 and trying to get him out of his situation while also not wanting to be implicated herself.
You may like to consider that when I last posted on Day 1 I was voting T3, who was the largest wagon (viewtopic.php?p=14005598#p14005598)
FWIW the reason I was absent is because I couldn't make my mind up about what wagon to be on. I decided to deal with it by ignoring the game for a bit :lol:
In post 1997, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1983, Aisa wrote: But like... technically all we need to win the game is a handful of townies with (correct) townreads on each other
In post 1984, Aisa wrote: I'm not sure this is controversial anymore but I trust Skyg quite strongly (they don't trust me back :pensive: i know i know)
i am surprised you don't have a larger town core already
Maybe I'll throw in Afrayed as a town read
I think I'll get back to have a town core, it's just a matter of remembering my reasons for townreading certain people again and deciding which of those reasons are strongest
Like, idk. My worldview yesterday kinda got flattened into "snivy is soo scummy and everyone else is towny"
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:40 am

Post by JupiterXV »

Hi I’m at the hospital will post later & more, I just want post 2000 so I’m here now
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:40 am

Post by JupiterXV »

H

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”