Mini 2321: Classic Commercials (Postgame)

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by Roden »

VOTE: Celeb
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by Thomith »

In post 1145, Celebloki wrote: Why would I say I got a No Result on kyouko if I was lying about my claim though. I could just as easily say I got VT on her. I honestly didn't feel like my crumb was very well hidden and I regretted crumbing it. My best guess is scum have a roleblocker and saw my crumb and used it on me. Might as well flip me, they'll just keep role blocking me so I get no information.
I'm not too sure it makes sense to flip you just because of setup spec of Mafia potentially hand a role blocker that saw your soft, because I dont actually think it was that obvious personally. It's a potential, but there are other things that could explain it instead.

I'd rather keep celeb around for now I think, to see what happens in future nights?
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1143, Roden wrote: Kyouko is just such a weird target when we had an actual VT claim that no one really disputed should be investigated
Yeah, the inconsistencies are there in celeb. They stalled for the claim, but couldn’t much longer.

They also had to be a N1 Roleblock target on top of it.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1151, Thomith wrote:
In post 1145, Celebloki wrote: Why would I say I got a No Result on kyouko if I was lying about my claim though. I could just as easily say I got VT on her. I honestly didn't feel like my crumb was very well hidden and I regretted crumbing it. My best guess is scum have a roleblocker and saw my crumb and used it on me. Might as well flip me, they'll just keep role blocking me so I get no information.
I'm not too sure it makes sense to flip you just because of setup spec of Mafia potentially hand a role blocker that saw your soft, because I dont actually think it was that obvious personally. It's a potential, but there are other things that could explain it instead.

I'd rather keep celeb around for now I think, to see what happens in future nights?
I agree with this
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Nah, this is they claimed. Im recently over the ‘Wait and see’ mentality too because scum in a pickle are mostly always gonna claim PR for that exact reason.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Usually I'm all for voting the pr claim. But I really think Cele is town
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by Thomith »

In post 1152, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1143, Roden wrote: Kyouko is just such a weird target when we had an actual VT claim that no one really disputed should be investigated
Yeah, the inconsistencies are there in celeb. They stalled for the claim, but couldn’t much longer.

The roleblock feels like a weird thing to fake though, when it would just make the claim less believable?

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It’s Celeb or Hu Tao for me today. Hu Tao’s either TMI’ing Celeb town or is scum. Or they’re both scum. This isn’t town Tao.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by Roden »

This is a Simple set up, so only Roleblocker and Jailkeeper could have messed with his action. The results he claimed don't match up with the wiki though because he should've been blatantly told that his action failed.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:53 pm

Post by Roden »

This is pretty much where I'm at at this point
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:53 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1157, Flavor Leaf wrote: It’s Celeb or Hu Tao for me today. Hu Tao’s either TMI’ing Celeb town or is scum. Or they’re both scum. This isn’t town Tao.
This is you just setting up for when Cele flips town
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:53 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1156, Thomith wrote:

The roleblock feels like a weird thing to fake though, when it would just make the claim less believable?
It’s a stronger claim with it. Why would Celebloki of all players here be roleblocked N1 and then just happen to get pushed here today?

Why did it take that long to get to the claim?

They spent the time with a scum partner crafting the claim.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1160, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1157, Flavor Leaf wrote: It’s Celeb or Hu Tao for me today. Hu Tao’s either TMI’ing Celeb town or is scum. Or they’re both scum. This isn’t town Tao.
I specifically make it a point to not setup like that.

And I’ve been pushing you as scum the majority of the day phase.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

VOTE: Flavor

No more games
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1162, Flavor Leaf wrote:

Okay. Tell me why this is my scum game.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Thomith »

In post 1158, Roden wrote:

This is a Simple set up, so only Roleblocker and Jailkeeper could have messed with his action. The results he claimed don't match up with the wiki though because he should've been blatantly told that his action failed.
Isn't a No Result him being told his action failed though?

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by Thomith »

In post 1161, Flavor Leaf wrote:

It’s a stronger claim with it. Why would Celebloki of all players here be roleblocked N1 and then just happen to get pushed here today?

I believe him when he says he got no result.

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:57 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1164, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1162, Flavor Leaf wrote:

Okay. Tell me why this is my scum game.
You keep acting like I haven’t cased you when I gave a giant wall post on you last day phase
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1166, Thomith wrote:
In post 1161, Flavor Leaf wrote:

I believe him when he says he got no result.
I believe that you believe that.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 682, Flavor Leaf wrote: UNVOTE: Gob

Day got juicier.

Hu Tao TMI’ing Gob possibility tips the scale to where I think Gob is more likely to flip town than scum, whereas before the chance was more likely scum than town, which is always a good roll on Day 1.

Gob got White Knighted.

Fun thing about this is both Gob and Wiz were my candidates. It’s possible they are both town.

I don’t think I was hiding it very well, but I think Hu Tao is pretty obv scum here.

Not necessarily caring about their fade today because I think it’s just infinitely hard to fade someone like Hu Tao Scum on a Day 1, also in ways it’s not worth it sometimes.

But by their own admission, they were trying to ‘do nothing’ to get town read. This means they are actively trying to position themselves in a specific way in the game.

On top of this, when I stated they had done things already, they were salty because they thought they had ‘literally done nothing’. That reeks of scum being upset they got caught for wrong reasons.

Now the advocate for Vig on FL after I advocated for Cop on Hu Tao.

I would say bar a couple players, I am generally a solid town read player for most players. The difference is, I’m wanting Hu Tao checked, which if they are town, is very beneficial in the long run, especially towards someone who has been actively trying to become town read.

By their own admission, they’ve been ‘doing nothing’ on purpose to get town read, and that’s like the perfect investigative action onto a slot that’s in the background like that, and especially on a sneaky scum like her.

She advocates for a Vig on me, taking me out of the game.

That is a direct Threat Challenging of me. I want to town read Hu Tao if she’s town.

She wants me to die.

She doesn’t have to worry about reading me here.

It also helps guide a Vig off of scum team and onto a claimed Vanilla Townie.

If I am the only death, and ANYONE claims Vig, Hu Tao is scum here.

None of that maybe Vig targeted same player, maybe someone protected.

I have coasted so many games from a Vig claim, partner Vig claim, that I know how to set things up like that.

That is a potential crumb setup by Hu Tao in case they get Gunsmith guiltied they have that to fall back on.
Posted this yesterday
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1165, Thomith wrote:
In post 1158, Roden wrote:

Isn't a No Result him being told his action failed though?
Neap specifically does not get a No Result PM, they get told that their action failed. I don't think this is a mod error either, considering both Gamma and DE have been keeping an active eye on the game.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:01 pm

Post by Thomith »

It feels like such a weird thing to lie about though?

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by Roden »

Leaf I think this is just another Yessiree situation where a scum PR claimed No Result on a bad target when they shouldn't have, and Hu Tao is just in my position from that game
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Hu Tao’s also trying to get me to convince
her
that she is scum, whereas if she were town, why would I ever need to do that?

On top of that, it benefits Hu Tao as scum here to defend a town Celeb because Celeb was one of the people here who put Hu Tao at the top.

Hu Tao even said they didn’t think any of the people who put them at the top of their town reads was scummy, or didn’t concern her at all, when the day prior, end of day, by her own admission she was ‘literally doing nothing’ deliberately, and yet she thinks she warrants that strong of town reads and by
only
town?

Then Celeb started getting more heat, and they began to say they could see it, and then the claim stuff happened and Hu Tao flips the other way.

On top of this, was also shouting yesterday for INVESTIGATIVE TO BE ON HU TAO.

Hu Tao’s standing in the game is in a good spot because she had townies defending and pocketing.

And she’s targeting players that disrupt that.

In addition, if I were ever scum here, I have no reason to not play along and then just start killing off the support system, so Hu Tao voting me here is also completely opportunistic of the new energy.

She doesn’t scum read me, she’s trying to prevent the threat to her support system and use the hectic energy to aid the momentum
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:05 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1171, Thomith wrote: It feels like such a weird thing to lie about though?
It is, but I've seen scum do this before. I think it's just a botched claim.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”