Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@CW - I do think Lap was scum driven, and I agree I don’t think it’s Kyouko either.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:16 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 673, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 665, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 635, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 601, Flavor Leaf wrote: Imagine a vigilante in this game shooting anybody but CW
:lol: I think cw started making sense later in the day though. But before then yes
Which quote of cw made sense to you?
Look at his iso. and onward he started making sense
Kinda disagree since they've been mainly sheeping Kyouko on the horribly contrived scumcase on me
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:17 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Didn't read their posts this day phase just yet, though

one sec
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:19 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 674, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 643, Flavor Leaf wrote: I do think there is scum in Pavowski or HPE, though
I am gonna ask something surprising:

Why HPE?
They were wagon before LAP.

I generally think some of their posts are objectively scummy, but I can see townieness here and there.

I’m not overly confident in my reads at this moment. I feel something there in Pavowski or HPE.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:21 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 666, Flavor Leaf wrote: I can kinda see a world where Joyboy is scum, but I do think, if Joyboy is town, that’s a very low info fade that scum would want today.
I'm okay with going for another vote but I think joyboy should be vigged then at the very least.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:21 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 650, cw357 wrote: I'm going to make a barrage of posts here cuz why not

First of all I would like to make something very clear:
The only reason I stopped amogus-posting and calling people "big daddy" and threatening to kidnap them, etc. was because the site mods threatened me with a ban. I'm not an idiot nor am I a newbie (on other sites) and I don't need to be told how to play by a theoretical scum partner, I would just ignore them. Thus this pretty much puts the "scumpartner told cw to cool it" theory dead in the water.

My top 4 scum picks right now are DE/HPE/Flavor/Joyboy, will elaborate
Okay that's an unexpected but very welcome development
In post 651, cw357 wrote: The laplacian push felt very artificial from DE
I've explained why I think DE is scum and can quote the posts

It appears that flavor was trying to close out the mishang upon a read of D1 without coming across as aggressive
Also him saying in #647 that "I was also kinda using CW wagon as a bait" pings hard
In my experience nobody playing this game is actually smart enough to bait anybody in actuality + if someone lolcows to "bait people" the risk of getting misinterpreted is too high

TBH I think flavor knows that I will arrive and use my super engineer skills to hide in the vents and look at cams to catch his sussy impostor action so he wants to avoid me seeing him for the sussy impostor he is
Not really convinced, I do think Flavor plays this way as town even though you are probably right that the baiting doesn't work as planned

Also please explain why I'm scum without tons of hahahahahahhahahahah in your posts, thanks.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I also think it benefits scum to have CW here regardless because of their energy towards me.

Really it’s just a ‘come on vig, shoot CW’ kinda thing.

After realizing the number of players left, i didn’t worry as much about it.

But if CW and I are both town/town, and Joyboy is town, we are not in a good position tomorrow. Because CW I feel isn’t going to let up on Dragon/Myself.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

The bait worked very well imo
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:22 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

By making sense, I'm not saying I agree. Just saying he's not trolling anymore
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Not always to catch a scum, sometimes it’s to catch a town.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:23 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Wait Purplemango is still alive

Purple do you have any thoughts? When you wake up obviously since it's still early
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:23 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 683, Hu Tao wrote: By making sense, I'm not saying I agree. Just saying he's not trolling anymore
Why does that make them town?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 683, Hu Tao wrote: By making sense, I'm not saying I agree. Just saying he's not trolling anymore
Well, they’re still trolling, but they’re playing too, so i can at least make sense of it
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:23 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 684, Flavor Leaf wrote: Not always to catch a scum, sometimes it’s to catch a town.
That being Hu Tao?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:24 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Oh Okay Hu Tao didn't say cw scum, just not insta vig
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:24 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

cw town*
cw357
cw357
Goon
cw357
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:24 pm

Post by cw357 »

Most of these posts fall on the first have of D1 but I ISO'd DE/Flavor and I'm fairly convinced there's at least one (if not two) scum in there. I don't have an elim preference at the moment but that will develop as time goes on i guess, in the meantime VOTE: DragonEater70 also might have included some hpe posts because I have a slight scumlean there that might develop
In post 7, DragonEater70 wrote: Hi!

I'm going to sheep Flavor Leaf Day 1 because I am lazy
sussy impostor interactions
In post 24, Flavor Leaf wrote: there's other reasons for Dragoneater to state the sheeping comment other than what comes across at face value. They could be reaction testing me. They could be trying to setup an early pocket (I think this is rather bold if so because it would always illicit some people attacking the idea).
flavor defends de, uses detached tone uncharacteristic of other posts hmmmmm
In post 29, DragonEater70 wrote: Though, thinking about it, I wouldn't
mind
pocketing Flavor, but that would probably require more effort than I am willing to put in for Day 1.
I get it's rvs but when I'm scum I often start getting too buddy-buddy with my scumpartner in thread, maybe I'm projecting here
In post 82, Flavor Leaf wrote: Alright, I got a town core in Pavowski and DragonEater. Anyone's welcome at the table thus far to see what we're cooking, promise you some good flavor.

I'mma reverse pocket.
further interactions
I suggest ISOing their interactions yourself so you can see how complete this is—they pretty much just talk to each other for much of the game.
In post 63, Flavor Leaf wrote: Spicy take, CW, lapalacian, HPE, and Pavowski are all town.
aww thanks
uhh but flavor hammered on laplacian, also leaving out de is weird—when I'm scum I get wishy-washy about townreading my partners, when I'm town I lock in on reads. Again, not trying to project, but I think that's what most people do and this falls on the scum side of that trend.
In post 61, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 58, cw357 wrote:
In post 54, Flavor Leaf wrote: i think shitposting is still just a mask, and can be alignment indicative either way. I dont think there's enough to discern a correct answer with Pavowski at all. I lean town, but wouldnt die on that hill.
ok actually the ones who are all on people for not doing tasks are able to tell because they're not doing tasks themselves
I find this mega-sussy

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Flavor Leaf
[countdown]0.00[/countdown]
Also these 2 sentiments don't add up.

I'm not on anyone, nor do I plan to be.

VOTE: Flavor

But let's get a Flavor wagon going.
Something I noticed is that Flavor and DE never seriously push anyone, it's always light pushes so they stay out of the spotlight, yet they both make sure Laplacian wagon gets advanced.
In post 85, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 83, cw357 wrote:
In post 82, Flavor Leaf wrote: Alright, I got a town core in Pavowski and DragonEater. Anyone's welcome at the table thus far to see what we're cooking, promise you some good flavor.

I'mma reverse pocket.
WHY AM I NOT IN TOWNCORE
I HATE YOU
I don't feel like feeding you.

If you want some advice when you try to push someone, if your push is real, of course, you gotta build up momentum through dynamics with other player's first, otherwise the easy counter to your push is just me reverse engaging to make it look like circular arguments.

Only way it typically would be tilted another way is when scum try to shift their weight.

I probably don't think you're scum here? Really weird play if so, but i don't know a lot of this playerlist, so surprises are welcome.
For someone posting so much, flavor endlessly fluffs without giving reads. He's probably worried that people will judge him on his reads d2.
In post 112, Flavor Leaf wrote: kinda up for the policy if it continues. they already claimed vanilla, and yall know i love fading vanillas day 1.
lol he's getting opportunistic, town by definition can't get opportunistic
In post 130, HighPrincessErinys wrote: this game is a nightmare.
when someone pops in to say stuff like this without giving reads it feels like they're trying to score charisma points to get into townlean at least. My heaviest scumread is on DE/Flavor (kind of Joyboy) but I also am willing to consider HPE for this reason
In post 139, DragonEater70 wrote: A. WTF did I just read

B. Some nice alignment indicative commentary:
In post 53, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 47, Thomith wrote:
In post 46, Pavowski wrote: *pokes thread with a stick*

What, do you people have jobs or something?

Somebody vote Kyouko for that smell thing, that was weird, wasn't it?

That way I can defend her and be all "nah that's totally normal, actually"
I'm finding myself not liking this post. Its giving me a weird gut ping that it feels fake but I dont know how to explain it fully.

You mentioned earlier that we were early on in the day, but here you are acting like there is a sense of urgency that feels like a subtle contradiction.

Why are you trying to get other people to vote Kyouko for something that you find weird? Why not lead the charge yourself if you want to get the game moving?
In post 48, Thomith wrote: UNVOTE:
VOTE: Pavowski

Thomith don't you think maybe you're jumping the gun a bit? Pavowski's post seems a little, teensy tiny bit, blatantly, shitposty.
Second post by HPE that pinged me as scummy

VOTE: HPE
In post 61, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 58, cw357 wrote:
In post 54, Flavor Leaf wrote: i think shitposting is still just a mask, and can be alignment indicative either way. I dont think there's enough to discern a correct answer with Pavowski at all. I lean town, but wouldnt die on that hill.
ok actually the ones who are all on people for not doing tasks are able to tell because they're not doing tasks themselves
I find this mega-sussy

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Flavor Leaf
[countdown]0.00[/countdown]
Also these 2 sentiments don't add up.

I'm not on anyone, nor do I plan to be.

VOTE: Flavor

But let's get a Flavor wagon going.
I'm torn between sheeping you and voting scum.

I guess I'll sheep any vote that isn't a self vote.
In post 62, cw357 wrote:
In post 29, DragonEater70 wrote: Though, thinking about it, I wouldn't
mind
pocketing Flavor, but that would probably require more effort than I am willing to put in for Day 1.
could be joke
i do see jokes here
but are jokes allowed?? :/
In post 30, Pavowski wrote: This checks out. Dragon town.
too jumpy, but not sussy-jumpy
more incompetent jumpy
imaginge you say someone venting adn you said

OHH MY GOODNESS BIG DADDY I SEE THE IMPROSOTR
but it was just an engineer
well that makes me think he do be just a jumpy conslusioner idk idk idk
*snipped rest of post*
cw is probably town
In post 63, Flavor Leaf wrote: Spicy take, CW, lapalacian, HPE, and Pavowski are all town.
Why's HPE town?

Agree about the others probably
In post 70, Flavor Leaf wrote: if you think flattery is gonna let you pocket me, well i gotta tell ya, you're probably right.

DragonEater's already doing a decent job making his pocket comfy.
:D

I'mma reverse pocket.
Yeah I could work with that
In post 109, Abnegation wrote:
In post 106, Laplacian wrote: Can we policy elim cw? Or modkill?
modkills are generally reserved for breaches of game integrity.
idk what cw is doing but i skimmed his iso and i get the vibe he's just town playing weirdly so i would hope we don't have to policy him.
need to read rest of game though.
I think the point of a policy elim is that you do it without regard to the person's alignment, becayse they are harming thread health etc etc
In post 112, Flavor Leaf wrote: kinda up for the policy if it continues. they already claimed vanilla, and yall know i love fading vanillas day 1.
Yep
In post 115, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Laplacian is scum you nerds you can policy the shitposter tomorrow
Reason?
In post 116, HighPrincessErinys wrote: going to read everything this one missed in a sec here but saw a bunch of votes moving around Pavowski so time to UNVOTE: Pavowski before something stupid happens
Another scum post
In post 132, Abnegation wrote: *snipped cw quotes*
well, i was hoping you might do something to convince me/the town that you wouldn't be a good policy execution, but so far, this isn't very persuasive. i get the impression that you're not willing to engage with the game in good faith regardless of your alignment. i don't intend to fight for a policy execution here, but as of now, i don't mind one. i'd like to have some more discussion before though if that's what we do, game's only just started.

p-edit: yes it is.
Kinda think this is sliiiightly scummy for the "I am not going to push a policy lim but I don't oppose one", since it could come from scum not wanting to initiate an anti-town play while still wanting to support it, BUT I do think town could also say this, so right now it's a very small scumlean.
In post 134, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 41, DragonEater70 wrote: So is this game dead already? That sucks.

Btw I am an Alien Novice Death-Millerizer 2-Shot Vigilante.
Sus post. How is it dead? It's been less than a day?
Sus post. How is it sus? It's just an RVS post?

Seriously though, I think Hu Taown is in town.
very weak attack against HPE that he gives up to push laplacian
I feel like this is meant to be interactions misdirection when we look back at D1 because he doesn't want to be go-go-go all day on a mishang
In post 149, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 44, HighPrincessErinys wrote: RVS wit no RV what da hell

VOTE: Pavowski
Obviously this one
weak attack continued
In post 241, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 230, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 199, DragonEater70 wrote: I won't steal it

However, I'll use this pagebottom to say I'm fine with a Pav/Flavor/Dragon town core for now

And I'm also going to revote HPE

snoreeee mimimimimi. includes self in the towncore too...
You do realize Flavor suggested that towncore, right? I just said I'm okay with it because I started to see Pav as town.
more de flavor interactions
weird banter between HPE and DE when their prior interactions were minimal
flavor and DE have shown no signs of giving ANY reads on the other except "yay we're towncore" and it's pretty obvious tbh that they're scum the more I read this
In post 310, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 309, DragonEater70 wrote: Anyone scumreading Lap for changing posting style is either mega tunneled or scum

Kyo is clearly mega tunneled and HPE is clearly scum, btw
I could see one of the two of them or Abnegation as scum here.

I don’t necessarily think they have to be, though.
start of laplacian push
when it's getting real DE knows he needs a miselim
more vagueness from flavor, who shows total apathy towards the wagon until he hammers
classic distancing
In post 329, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Pavowski
DragonEater
Laplacian
Joyboy

Hu Tao
Kyouko

Purplemango
cw357
geraintm
Thomith

HighPrincessErinys
Abnegation

no full on red scum. purples are light light town reads, but none of them have done that much, and it's all on tone for me. I barely remember much of geraint, but i think that's a good thing with geraint slightly, and i expect to be able to read em if they're scum anyways.

Means im town reading at least 1 scum right now. I dont even necessarily think HPE and Abneg are both scum, they could be, but idk. I do think there is one there, though.
flavor putting DE at the top
I think for experienced players there's a very real (and brazen) strategy of full-on towncoring each other and this is what we see here.
Feels like Abnegation's getting thrown in there to divert attention from HPE
In post 392, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 391, Laplacian wrote: I had already expressed doubts about both you and HPE earlier, this is just saying XOR instead of OR. It's not an alt wagon if it's just tightening down what I've already said.
You're definitely in survival mode nonetheless imo
lol obviously
someone's e-3 and this is what you say?
laziest attack imaginable
In post 398, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 397, Laplacian wrote:
In post 396, DragonEater70 wrote: If you think it's Abnegation make a case on her, don't sit and throw shade at me/HPE hoping somebody buys it and moves off

If you think it's one of us then vote us
I gave my case earlier, several people agreed, but it's hard to get more evidence when she hasn't posted in forever. So until then:
UNVOTE:
This one thinks this is AI, in a way.
"Well she isn't giving me anything to work with so I'll just go with option B." when you could definitely make the case that the fact she ISN'T doing anything now is weird and worth attention. It's peeving me too, that's for sure, but you don't wanna go down that avenue because you don't think it's concrete enough. You're shopping for wagons that people will agree on and push with you rather than ones you think are genuinely scum. There's also a possibility you and Abne are scumpartners, which is why you don't feel like committing to a push on her, but even discarding that you're just
lazy
scum in general.
this post is so explicitly aggressive that I almost townread it, it's proabably why I scumread HPE less than DE and Flavor

I'll quote some more posts from EoD1 and SoD2 that I think are meaningful, but point is I'm pretty convinced that DE/Flavor are scumpartners due to interactions and the way they've been pushing others—weak to nonexistent yet towncoring each other, and IMMEDIATELY
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:25 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

I'd be down to vote any of cw/joyboy/HPE/Pav, I guess
cw357
cw357
Goon
cw357
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:26 pm

Post by cw357 »

In post 681, Flavor Leaf wrote: I also think it benefits scum to have CW here regardless because of their energy towards me.

Really it’s just a ‘come on vig, shoot CW’ kinda thing.

After realizing the number of players left, i didn’t worry as much about it.

But if CW and I are both town/town, and Joyboy is town, we are not in a good position tomorrow. Because CW I feel isn’t going to let up on Dragon/Myself.
lul ur just begging for a dayvig on me
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:26 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 686, DragonEater70 wrote:
Why does that make them town?
I'm not 100% on them being town. I thought originally doing the trolling as a way of baiting scum into pushing for a policy elimination
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:26 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

cw why are you making a huge case on Flavor and voting me
cw357
cw357
Goon
cw357
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:26 pm

Post by cw357 »

In post 692, DragonEater70 wrote: I'd be down to vote any of cw/joyboy/HPE/Pav, I guess
Can you explain your townread on Flavor?
cw357
cw357
Goon
cw357
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:27 pm

Post by cw357 »

In post 695, DragonEater70 wrote: cw why are you making a huge case on Flavor and voting me
cuz ur scumpartners
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:27 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

But I don't really think they are scum tho :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:29 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I can still see worlds where CW is pushing a scum agenda, but without more flips, I don’t think that’s even Occam’s, so imo, if CW is scum, they’re playing well.

I don’t actually think they’re playing poorly as town either.

Which gives me the added WIFOM of maybe they’re playing a really good scum game?

That’s where I’m at with CW. Would I fade?

Yeah, probably.

Do i think they’re always scum here?

Nope, probably not even most likely scum.

People hear this kinda thing and act like it’s more likely to come from scum, when it’s absolutely more likely to come from town.

But like, yes, I would do it as scum as well, so i don’t mind the push for that in that regard, but know what layer you’re looking at.

Looking at the chocolate icing, but it’s a 7 layer cakes, and layer 4 and 5 is the and or if, not layer 1.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”