Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:30 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 697, cw357 wrote:
In post 695, DragonEater70 wrote: cw why are you making a huge case on Flavor and voting me
cuz ur scumpartners
Normally, I would be like “that’s much less likely for scum to pair up like that.” But i would.

If anything, if dragon is scum, their entire play this game is to pocket me and try to associate with me.

Very on the nose, but CW town i expect to be surfacey, so it also checks outv
Joyboy
Joyboy
Goon
Joyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:32 pm

Post by Joyboy »

In post 575, Flavor Leaf wrote: Did somebody say E-1?

VOTE: Lap
THAT'S IT
I'M GONNA FIGHT YOU
VOTE: LAP
I WANTED TO DO THIS HOW DARE YOU DO THIS!
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:32 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 691, cw357 wrote: flavor and DE have shown no signs of giving ANY reads on the other except "yay we're towncore" and it's pretty obvious tbh that they're scum the more I read this
fun fact: I think reading Flavor Day 1 is pointless because he does the same shit as both alignments. Day 2 and on you start seeing if he has an agenda or not (I even had that post with notes about how Flavor never gets limmed Day 1 as either alignment so might as well sheep him Day 1).

Though to be fair the lack of Analysis about my slot on Flavor's part could be legitimately construed as scummy. I'm undecided about that though because I'm pretty sure Flavor did decide to be pocketed for very little reason as town in past games though.
cw357
cw357
Goon
cw357
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:33 pm

Post by cw357 »

In post 698, Hu Tao wrote: But I don't really think they are scum tho :lol:
Why
In post 699, Flavor Leaf wrote: I can still see worlds where CW is pushing a scum agenda, but without more flips, I don’t think that’s even Occam’s, so imo, if CW is scum, they’re playing well.

I don’t actually think they’re playing poorly as town either.

Which gives me the added WIFOM of maybe they’re playing a really good scum game?

That’s where I’m at with CW. Would I fade?

Yeah, probably.

Do i think they’re always scum here?

Nope, probably not even most likely scum.

People hear this kinda thing and act like it’s more likely to come from scum, when it’s absolutely more likely to come from town.

But like, yes, I would do it as scum as well, so i don’t mind the push for that in that regard, but know what layer you’re looking at.

Looking at the chocolate icing, but it’s a 7 layer cakes, and layer 4 and 5 is the and or if, not layer 1.
I feel like this post is trying to pocket me and I don't like it.

Also I get what you're saying with the idea that everything in mafia is wifom to some extent
When you say you want to elim me despite no definite scumread, that screams:
(a) scum trying to distance from mishang AND
(b) no stronger scumreads, and flavor's posting too much to be apathetic

I'm going to switch my vote to VOTE: Flavor Leaf because I've centered a lot of my push on his posts, but I'm going to go to EoD and if there's a stronger push associated with DE (or even someone else, I'm open-minded) I could go for that
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:34 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 696, cw357 wrote:
In post 692, DragonEater70 wrote: I'd be down to vote any of cw/joyboy/HPE/Pav, I guess
Can you explain your townread on Flavor?
I don't have one right now

It's more I don't have a scumread on him and I can see good reasons for these people to be scum
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:34 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 702, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 691, cw357 wrote: flavor and DE have shown no signs of giving ANY reads on the other except "yay we're towncore" and it's pretty obvious tbh that they're scum the more I read this
fun fact: I think reading Flavor Day 1 is pointless because he does the same shit as both alignments. Day 2 and on you start seeing if he has an agenda or not (I even had that post with notes about how Flavor never gets limmed Day 1 as either alignment so might as well sheep him Day 1).

Though to be fair the lack of Analysis about my slot on Flavor's part could be legitimately construed as scummy. I'm undecided about that though because I'm pretty sure Flavor did decide to be pocketed for very little reason as town in past games though.
*lack of public analysis
Joyboy
Joyboy
Goon
Joyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:35 pm

Post by Joyboy »

COME AT ME!
I'LL FIGHT ALL OF YOU!
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:35 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Actually you know

This is Christmas eve and I don't wanna spend today on MafScum

So how about we continue this chat on the 26th?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:35 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 705, Flavor Leaf wrote:

*lack of public analysis
Can you explain the read on me in the mason PT?
Joyboy
Joyboy
Goon
Joyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:35 pm

Post by Joyboy »

VOTE: FL
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You know what, maybe I’ll make this easier for yall

I’m a Night 1 Vig. I killed Abnegation.

I’ve been playing this day phase trying to act like it wasn’t me, so I could pull this out later, but I’m ready to play as IC.
cw357
cw357
Goon
cw357
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:36 pm

Post by cw357 »

*lack of public analysis
LMFAO you're sticking words in his mouth to try and make his literal admission of guilt look better
we're on d2 and I can see an agenda from flavor @DE

this is probably where DE is starting to buss his partner except for the fact that my interactions scumread implies that flavor is going easy on DE only because they're scumpartners
cw357
cw357
Goon
cw357
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:36 pm

Post by cw357 »

*lack of public analysis
LMFAO you're sticking words in his mouth to try and make his literal admission of guilt look better
we're on d2 and I can see an agenda from flavor @DE

this is probably where DE is starting to buss his partner except for the fact that my interactions scumread implies that flavor is going easy on DE only because they're scumpartners
Joyboy
Joyboy
Goon
Joyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:37 pm

Post by Joyboy »

In post 710, Flavor Leaf wrote: You know what, maybe I’ll make this easier for yall

I’ve been playing this day phase trying to act like it wasn’t me, so I could pull this out later, but I’m ready to play as IC.
BOO!
USING YOUR ROLE TO GET OUT OF A FIGHT!
SHAME ON YOU!
Joyboy
Joyboy
Goon
Joyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:38 pm

Post by Joyboy »

VOTE: PURPLE
FIGHT ME!!!!
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:38 pm

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 691, cw357 wrote: when someone pops in to say stuff like this without giving reads it feels like they're trying to score charisma points to get into townlean at least. My heaviest scumread is on DE/Flavor (kind of Joyboy) but I also am willing to consider HPE for this reason
you are quite literally half the reason this one said that lmao
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
Joyboy
Joyboy
Goon
Joyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:38 pm

Post by Joyboy »

CW'S MEAT SUCKS!
HEALTHY BUT TERRIBLE!
cw357
cw357
Goon
cw357
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:39 pm

Post by cw357 »

In post 708, DragonEater70 wrote:

*lack of public analysis
Can you explain the read on me in the mason PT?
is this a flavor/de mason claim?
looks like it to me
In post 710, Flavor Leaf wrote: You know what, maybe I’ll make this easier for yall

now we have a flavor vig claim?
lol you probably killed abnegation as scum and are covering your tracks
I'm going through post history and better see a
good
reason for that kill
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:40 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Is this a serious claim?
cw357
cw357
Goon
cw357
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:41 pm

Post by cw357 »

In post 715, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 691, cw357 wrote: when someone pops in to say stuff like this without giving reads it feels like they're trying to score charisma points to get into townlean at least. My heaviest scumread is on DE/Flavor (kind of Joyboy) but I also am willing to consider HPE for this reason
you are quite literally half the reason this one said that lmao
u think i care
that's how much i care
im the boss here
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:41 pm

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

This one is really glad cw finally got his head into the game because it means this one can push him for realsies. is just COMICALLY bad.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
cw357
cw357
Goon
cw357
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:41 pm

Post by cw357 »

In post 718, DragonEater70 wrote:

Is this a serious claim?
DE probably pissed his pants over this
game over
Joyboy
Joyboy
Goon
Joyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:42 pm

Post by Joyboy »

VOTE: geraintm
I WANT MEAT!!!!!!
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:45 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Fun fact:

When Flavor said I should vig cw, I wanted to respond with "I agree, you should vig cw tonight while I stay home like a good townie", but I didn't because I thought that moght make people think I'm actually the vig

Anyhow, VOTE: Flavor

He's not a N1 vig.
cw357
cw357
Goon
cw357
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:45 pm

Post by cw357 »

In post 720, HighPrincessErinys wrote: This one is really glad cw finally got his head into the game because it means this one can push him for realsies. is just COMICALLY bad.
stop spamming
In post 722, Joyboy wrote: VOTE: geraintm
I WANT MEAT!!!!!!
stop spamming

HPE is panicking in a way that's making me return to my original Flavor/DE/HPE scumteam prediction
My joyboy scumread was originally predicated on his pl suggestion but literally everyone suggested pl-ing me so its kind of moot

also to get one thing completely clear again cuz HPE doesn't seem to read post history:
THE REASON I STOPPED TROLLING IS BECAUSE THE MODS THREATENED TO SITE-BAN ME; I LOVE TROLLING BUT I LOVE NOT BEING BANNED MORE

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”