Mini 2321: Classic Commercials (Postgame)

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:17 pm

Post by Roden »

Celeb still hasn't offered any analysis over what happened
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Let’s just fade Celeb and go on holiday
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't think the balance works out if Role Cop is our only investigative pwoer, so either Celebloki is that person or there is another town investigative which has not claimed yet
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:25 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

I would agree with that last statement. I think we have time to wait for celeb to respond
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:29 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1427, Dunnstral wrote: I don't think the balance works out if Role Cop is our only investigative pwoer, so either Celebloki is that person or there is another town investigative which has not claimed yet
Why do we need multiple investigatives?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:30 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I think Role Cop is too weak to be the sole investigative
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:42 pm

Post by Celebloki »

I honestly get lost whenever there's extensive mech talk in any game. I'm not an expert by any means on what proper balance is, so I couldn't offer much with regards to Wiz's claim.

Even though the setup spec, and "let it work itself out at night" is being argued to keep me alive, I tend to agree with FL's sentiment that that sort of thing typically annoys me in games.

All that said, I'd obviously prefer not to be faded.

I still have a desire to give Hu Tao a TR, after my claim and her hard defending me I was curious where that came from. When Dunn made his argument about how roleblockers and JKs work, I started to wonder if Hu Tao's hard defense might mean she was a JK and had maybe targeted me so she understood my 'no result'. With Wiz's claim this is obviously not a thing. I had decided before Wiz's claim that I still didn't support a lim on her because I wasn't sure if she might be a town JK. But the vanilla claim makes me not as reluctant to that.

I'm still not really sure how to read my other defenders or rather "let's leave Celeb alive for another day"-ers. I could see this being strategy for those with TMI, but I obviously have greedy reasons to side with those that argue to keep me alive. I do think Cakez has the weakest arguments of my defenders. I think FL's arguments for my lim make him fairly obv town.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:17 pm

Post by Thomith »

In post 1393, Flavor Leaf wrote: Yeah, I’m lean towning Hu Tao.
In post 1414, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1411, SirCakez wrote: ok so it's NAI then, same as I think your move here is prolly NAI too
why did you change your mind about Hu Tao?
Idk. I need a flip.

I can still see this as scum Tao.
In post 1415, Flavor Leaf wrote: Just cuz i scum read someone doesn’t mean i think they’re scum duh
What?
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:50 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1431, Celebloki wrote: I still have a desire to give Hu Tao a TR, after my claim and her hard defending me I was curious where that came from. When Dunn made his argument about how roleblockers and JKs work, I started to wonder if Hu Tao's hard defense might mean she was a JK and had maybe targeted me so she understood my 'no result'. With Wiz's claim this is obviously not a thing. I had decided before Wiz's claim that I still didn't support a lim on her because I wasn't sure if she might be a town JK. But the vanilla claim makes me not as reluctant to that.
Why does the vanilla claim make you less reluctant? Do you have reasons to scum read Hu Tao?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:52 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1431, Celebloki wrote: I'm still not really sure how to read my other defenders or rather "let's leave Celeb alive for another day"-ers. I could see this being strategy for those with TMI, but I obviously have greedy reasons to side with those that argue to keep me alive. I do think Cakez has the weakest arguments of my defenders. I think FL's arguments for my lim make him fairly obv town.
If you don't know how to read your defenders then why did you go through with a plan that hinged on you being able to do that??
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:02 pm

Post by Roden »

Celebloki (5): Thomith, Flavor Leaf, Naerys, Bingle, Roden
This was your wagon. I technically never ended up on your wagon during a VC but I added myself since I brought you to E-1. Do you think any of these votes come from scum? Does anyone here look opportunistic? Or do you think it could be a pure wagon?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:29 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I’m almost 20 pages behind, sorry, holidays +birthdays. Just a bad time to mafia.

I’ll get to it tuesdayish.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:17 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Really leaning that it’s just Bingle here
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:23 am

Post by Thomith »

I'm wondering if Bingle/Naerys may have partner equity.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:37 am

Post by Thomith »

Naerys repeatedly said she would come online on Day 2, and the reason why she wasn't giving a huge amount of content on Day 1 was because she is bad at Day 1, but most of her posts today have had quite similar vibes as they have done the entire game.

I also feel like Bingle's posts following the Neap claim (specifically ) seem to be looking like they are saying a lot, without really saying much.

Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:07 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1439, Thomith wrote: Naerys repeatedly said she would come online on Day 2, and the reason why she wasn't giving a huge amount of content on Day 1 was because she is bad at Day 1, but most of her posts today have had quite similar vibes as they have done the entire game.

I also feel like Bingle's posts following the Neap claim (specifically ) seem to be looking like they are saying a lot, without really saying much.
I disagree i am putting my 100% effort, i even posted one of my largest posts ever and still some are SR me
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:09 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1252, Naerys wrote: UNVOTE: Cele
I am going to write as i think so sorry if it looks messed up.

Cele should be given a chance to prove his claim. The idea of him clearing FL sounds good - those 2 being scum together feels unlikely, the interactions between them arent giving me vibe of distancing buddies. So either:
-scum!cele will try to paint FL as scum
-scum!cele will try to pocket FL
-town!cele sorts FL

I kinda count on FL being town,i know. I dont see anything that could indicate that he rolled scum in this game, so i hope i am not wrong, lol.
Also few shifts in my reads: Despite me not liking Dunn´s hammer on gob, last few pages he felt pretty towny to me. The way he joined the discussion about Cele´s "No Result" happening indicates that he is actually thinking and not simply going with anything that feels limmable. Scum would continue pressing Celeb in my opinion. Eh, this flow of thoughts gave me few doubts about Flavor(
Note to myself: i need to check this later
)

SirCakez- What do you think of FL,Bingle and Roden? I dont think i saw you expressing your opinion on these players very much.
AWiz still looks scummy to me. Idk i just feel like there is no real effort? Disagree with 1249. Dunn and Cele are not giving me partners vibe. Also idk why Cele claim should be hard to swallow.Feels like a discredit.
Also Hu Tao pointing at me is weird and i dont understand it at all. Could you elaborate on why you SR me?

AWiz+Hu Tao are quite possible scum buddies. As for the last scum, the most likely feels RCE. They feel kinda non-existent. Like...what is RCE reads list, whats he doing?

Actually...VOTE: RCE
Look at their ISO, its just lacking.
I assume this is the post you are talking about?

Why do you think RCE's ISO looks lacking?

Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:11 am

Post by Naerys »

Cele should be given a chance to prove his claim. The idea of him clearing FL sounds good - those 2 being scum together feels unlikely, the interactions between them arent giving me vibe of distancing buddies. So either:
-town!cele sorts FL

I kinda count on FL being town,i know. I dont see anything that could indicate that he rolled scum in this game, so i hope i am not wrong, lol.
Also few shifts in my reads: Despite me not liking Dunn´s hammer on gob, last few pages he felt pretty towny to me. The way he joined the discussion about Cele´s "No Result" happening indicates that he is actually thinking and not simply going with anything that feels limmable. Scum would continue pressing Celeb in my opinion. Eh, this flow of thoughts gave me few doubts about Flavor(
)

SirCakez- What do you think of FL,Bingle and Roden? I dont think i saw you expressing your opinion on these players very much.
AWiz still looks scummy to me. Idk i just feel like there is no real effort? Disagree with 1249. Dunn and Cele are not giving me partners vibe. Also idk why Cele claim should be hard to swallow.Feels like a discredit.
Also Hu Tao pointing at me is weird and i dont understand it at all. Could you elaborate on why you SR me?

AWiz+Hu Tao are quite possible scum buddies. As for the last scum, the most likely feels RCE. They feel kinda non-existent. Like...what is RCE reads list, whats he doing?

This monster becomes not valid since claims happened, Hu still could be scum but idk i feel like effort should be put elsewhere
RCE feels bad, but seems like they lack time to play.
I need to re-evaluate my TR on FL and Thom bcz i feel like something fishy is going on with those wagon changes
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:13 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1441, Thomith wrote:

-town!cele sorts FL

)

I assume this is the post you are talking about?

Why do you think RCE's ISO looks lacking?
Beceause i feel like he hasnt posted much reads, he is giving me vibes of someone who doesnt really wish to solve
I need to go now, family celebration stuff etc
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:11 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Well I haven’t been here so. Pretty much.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:55 am

Post by Hu Tao »

VOTE: bingle
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:30 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1417, Roden wrote:
In post 1413, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1406, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1404, Dunnstral wrote: Who was the Scum being voted though?
Still think it's Hu Tao
And I don't really have a strong take on Roden or Thomith yet so there could easily be a partner there too
I voted you earlier and said that you and Naerys contained one scum; you didn't seem to think much of it.
what are you trying to say here, I'm confused
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:31 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1444, RCEnigma wrote: Well I haven’t been here so. Pretty much.
why don't do you do something when you are here?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:38 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I’m a full game day behind, when I get caught up with the game I can interact with it. After the holiday season I can give it effort.

If you have something about the day phase I was present that’s fine I can interact with that.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:43 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1445, Hu Tao wrote: VOTE: bingle