Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they

Post Post #2927 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:30 am

Post by Broccoli Quest 2 »

Honestly I've looked over what Kyouko said and she's not lying or anything

So can we please just sheep her with regards to mech please? Cause clearly she's the mech queen of MafiaScum (see Smuggler's Port II).

Also RN is not lying about his role so please stop implying he is
Even my signature is green :)
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #2928 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:31 am

Post by Naerys »

Dragons yes, broccoli no
Broccoli Quest 2
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2929 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:32 am

Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2930 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:33 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2927, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote: Also RN is not lying about his role so please stop implying he is
Eh, it just feels like kinda overpowered role so i am having a hard time to believe that
Broccoli Quest 2
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2931 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:33 am

In post 2928, Naerys wrote: Dragons yes, broccoli no
Racist!
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2932 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:35 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2931, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 2928, Naerys wrote: Dragons yes, broccoli no
Racist!
:shifty:
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2933 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:35 am

Post by Hu Tao »

I'm just glad the day ended
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2934 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:35 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Now where is the mod :lol:
Broccoli Quest 2
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2935 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:36 am

In post 2930, Naerys wrote:
In post 2927, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote: Also RN is not lying about his role so please stop implying he is
Eh, it just feels like kinda overpowered role so i am having a hard time to believe that
Nurse always has OP roles as town.

Also it's not that OP? It's a 1-guity cop except you can't be sure the clears are real clears (roleblock) and scum can force a no-result at any time after he claims unless there's a doctor that can save him (there isn't).

Actually it's pretty weak.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2936 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:41 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2935, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:

Also it's not that OP? It's a 1-guity cop except you can't be sure the clears are real clears (roleblock) and scum can force a no-result at any time after he claims unless there's a doctor that can save him (there isn't).

if he didnt have that bodyguard thing on himself he´d be pretty insanely powerful, i suppose the fact that killing scum can kill him balances that
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2937 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:43 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

breakdown of RN role mechanics - it should be plain there is no scenario where it is beneficial for RN to claim his target. Note that not claiming the target can lead to 2 kills at Night, where we don't know which scum RN targeted, but this is an acceptable risk imo, because we are currently on Evens and an extra death will result in odd numbers which will be desirable for ELO if we make it that far. Also in the situation where there are 2 kills versus 1 kill - it's either just RN dying or RN and another townie dying. There is no "saving" RN from the kill because he dies either way. Arguably we can save an obvtown from the NK for one Night if RN announces his target and he's announced a scum player - but likely RN dies toNight if town anyways imo, so his claim has already "saved" an obvtown for a night.

scum!RN: as claimed, scum!RN must provide us with one clear every Day. He cannot claim to have targeted the player that died in the Night to avoid clearing living players, because his role is protective, so let's say I die toNight. He can't claim he targeted me because he would have bodyguarded me and he would have died instead. There is an argument to be made that he could have been blocked and the other scum killed me in this situation, which is why it was critical to hit scum toDay. Hoping we did for this reason.

town!RN:
Scenario 1: Targets scum - RN fires a Vigilante shot at his target and bodyguards them. Assuming no interference, RN is killed by his own vigilante bullet.
Announced Target: We have no way of knowing if RN was killed by his own vigilante bullet or the scum's factional kill, assuming there are not 2 kills. If RN announces his target and we have 2 kills, scum has willingly guiltied themselves by not shooting RN - I would not bank on this.
Unannounced target: RN dies and we don't know who was targeted. This could lead to 2 NKs if scum opt not to shoot RN.

Scenario 2: Targets Town - RN bodyguards the player he targets. If both are alive in the morning, assuming no interference, the targeted player is cleared in the morning. If RN is NKed by scum, it is indistinguishable from if he chose to target scum
Announced target: If RN is NKed by scum to prevent him providing clears, it is indistinguishable from if RN chose to target scum
Unannounced target: If RN is NKed by scum to prevent him providing clears, it is indistinguishable from if RN chose to target scum
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2938 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:47 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

it's actually a zero guilty cop unless he can find a way to crumb his night action without announcing it - dave can't even neighborize him to allow the targets to be privately mentioned in the hood, because Dave is simple. If anything, Guillo having a protective role at all is what *doesn't fit* with dave and RN's claims - they are somewhat complicated roles that are balanced with each other to not give the town more guilty-power. Guillo's role would allow RN to get a guilty.

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2939 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:48 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

because if he ever announces a scum target, he can just get NKed and there's no way to know if his target was actually scum or just town getting framed

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2940 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:49 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2936, Naerys wrote:

if he didnt have that bodyguard thing on himself he´d be pretty insanely powerful, i suppose the fact that killing scum can kill him balances that
He doesn't kill scum though - he kills himself if he targets scum. The only way he could kill scum is if one was Macho

Broccoli Quest 2
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Broccoli Quest 2
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2941 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:56 am

In post 2938, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

it's actually a zero guilty cop unless he can find a way to crumb his night action without announcing it - dave can't even neighborize him to allow the targets to be privately mentioned in the hood, because Dave is simple. If anything, Guillo having a protective role at all is what *doesn't fit* with dave and RN's claims - they are somewhat complicated roles that are balanced with each other to not give the town more guilty-power. Guillo's role would allow RN to get a guilty.
Yeah I was referring to a situation RN crumbed the target every day and hadn't claimed yet as the situation where he's a 1-guilty cop.

Like the situation the reviewers considered as opposed to the situation right now.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2942 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:03 am

Post by Guillotina »

This post is scummy, maybe RN should check you.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2943 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:04 am

Post by Guillotina »

Maybe Cele died because he wanted to check in the millers claims.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2944 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:06 am

Post by Guillotina »

I don't like how that post is written in a way to seed doubt on my role claim, which could lead to a misyeet later. Kyouko, I'm the sleeping lion, come try me. ;)
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2945 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:06 am

Post by Guillotina »

Also I hope every had a great Christmas :)
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2946 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:08 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2942, Guillotina wrote:

Maybe he should, I'm not cleared. I'm not opposed to it if Elements flips town. If scum though I think checking you is decent here, though I'd prefer he checks a VT claim, like Enchant/BQ2 in that scenario

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2947 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:08 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 2311, davesaz wrote: I saw doc crumbs too.
Role cop being killed either points to Miller or is meant to make us think that.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2948 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:12 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2946, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 2942, Guillotina wrote:

Maybe he should, I'm not cleared. I'm not opposed to it if Elements flips town. If scum though I think checking you is decent here, though I'd prefer he checks a VT claim, like Enchant/BQ2 in that scenario
Why are you associating me with Elements?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2949 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:04 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2909, Random Nurse wrote: OK so I might target Naerys instead.
What for? She confirmed herself to me, she is town.

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”