Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: idk she it me

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:31 am

Post by shiki »

In post 1549, shiki wrote: like even here you are saying that there is repetition and yet you are still not understanding where i am coming from but i do not know exactly where the hang up may be so i do not know what to go further into or reword for you

which if you're town here i get that that is on me and not you but still need help to see where i am failing
feel free to delete this ghost
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:34 am

Post by shiki »

i am hung up on you though yes i believed i used the same wording more or less even or rather i said i was stuck but yeah i am and if you are town i would very much like not to be

but the only way forward is through tried to see for myself and this is what i came to i could easily be wrong but i am not likely to divine that on my own
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:43 am

Post by shiki »

idk basically i'm asking you to work with me if you're town here because the 'perhaps you are doing this as a scums!!!' sort of thing while not like, actually pushing me, while also just discounting everything else i've done and town reasons i would have done those things is kinda ...

like sure if you're town maybe i could be that's fine and all but i'm not and i would like to know why you may be weighing things that way
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:44 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In Shiki is questioning Ari’s post at . I would question why isn’t that in the scum PT as opposed the main thread, would it be simpler to consider a move by Ari to line me up. In particular if you consider she may well have picked up on the that fact until this game I have mostly played in traditional format micro or mini games. And so as i said the format was causing me some concern. But I will say it takes me a while to actually start getting reads on players.

But then that’s me just speculating. What I can say is that what Shiki hasn’t taken into consideration is my response

In post 259, Afrayed Knott wrote: But in reply to Ari, I was not the one who said the thread was dead, I agreed with the comment. As for your post at and ok, that’s you and Oppsie discussing how you play from your game experience with each other. I can only take that into consideration going forward. There is only one player in the game I have good game time with and that’s Dann, I have a little with Project and even less with Meuh. Dann is being his usually self in my experience and provides very little to me this far to take him on with. Project was the butt of a reaction test and has said little else. As for Meuh I don’t enough to make any analysis of their play. So for
Me that type of interchange is pretty much not going to happen as I see it. As for
Your lecture on how to play really? Ok I appreciate the sentiment and the help. But don’t treat me
Like a fool

In addition she has only searched on one scum game, I think if she searches on most of my other games she may well find instances where I have said, I don’t have any reads early in most games.
You're Scummy! I'm Afrayed Knott..
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:49 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 1509, shiki wrote: and then aristeia pretty much forgets that she was ever pushing afrayed knott (outside of talking afrayed knott into voting her - ??)

which sure could simply say 'well scum!aristeia was simply pushing opportunistically and then dropped it because there wasn't enough support'

and but so then afrayed knott votes aristeia then corrects elements here shortly after elements voted aristeia:

(which is funny to me because afrayed knott then mistated e-2 on aristeia when it was e-1 on day two)

but then also just mostly abandons this thought? idk like it's possible afrayed knott simply became preoccupied by my presence and connecting me to elements rather than aristeia because of the interactions between us being more substantial but eh

The vote count. Maybe read this:

In post 1491, Skygazer wrote:
votecount 2.01

Aristeia (3) - Dannflor, Ydrasse, Afrayed Knott
Ydrasse (1) - Aristeia

not voting
(3) - fireisredsir, shiki, Meuh

with seven alive, it takes four to do the thing. day two ends in (expired on 2024-01-03 15:45:00).

mod notes: the previous vote count listed nine alive, five to execute; this has been fixed

It was a statement driven by the Mods typo

Would seem this is a moot point, and really I can’t see what your logic here is anyway. Are you implying it is AI because a player messes up a VC read?
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:50 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 1552, shiki wrote: idk basically i'm asking you to work with me if you're town here because the 'perhaps you are doing this as a scums!!!' sort of thing while not like, actually pushing me, while also just discounting everything else i've done and town reasons i would have done those things is kinda ...

like sure if you're town maybe i could be that's fine and all but i'm not and i would like to know why you may be weighing things that way

What makes you think I think you are town. I’m of a mind that you are scum trying to survive the day and see me as an easy lim. Sorry but I don’t work in that way.
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:53 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

I’m also very interested in Meuh right now and need to read her ISO through. I’m stuck on her reactions to the wagons and start of day.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:54 am

Post by shiki »

In post 1553, Afrayed Knott wrote: In 1505 Shiki is questioning Ari’s post at 253 . I would question why isn’t that in the scum PT as opposed the main thread, would it be simpler to consider a move by Ari to line me up. In particular if you consider she may well have picked up on the that fact until this game I have mostly played in traditional format micro or mini games. And so as i said the format was causing me some concern. But I will say it takes me a while to actually start getting reads on players.
i was basically following up on something i said both in the main thread and in the neighbourhood - that that post by aristeia has striking similarities to a post i would (and have as exampled) made a scums to a partner

the intention of it is to give your partner an on ramp into the game while interacting with your partner in a +town way

idk there's a lot more to it than that i suppose

In post 1553, Afrayed Knott wrote:But then that’s me just speculating. What I can say is that what Shiki hasn’t taken into consideration is my response

In post 259, Afrayed Knott wrote: But in reply to Ari, I was not the one who said the thread was dead, I agreed with the comment. As for your post at and ok, that’s you and Oppsie discussing how you play from your game experience with each other. I can only take that into consideration going forward. There is only one player in the game I have good game time with and that’s Dann, I have a little with Project and even less with Meuh. Dann is being his usually self in my experience and provides very little to me this far to take him on with. Project was the butt of a reaction test and has said little else. As for Meuh I don’t enough to make any analysis of their play. So for
Me that type of interchange is pretty much not going to happen as I see it. As for
Your lecture on how to play really? Ok I appreciate the sentiment and the help. But don’t treat me
Like a fool

i think 'no need to talkdown to me' is like, pretty standard response to me, don't know why that wouldn't potentially come from a partner

In post 1553, Afrayed Knott wrote: In addition she has only searched on one scum game, I think if she searches on most of my other games she may well find instances where I have said, I don’t have any reads early in most games.

i also looked at multiple completed town games which i also linked somewhere - but that was the only completed scum game i found

it isn't the lack of reads early i was commenting on in anyway it's the lack of momentum/lack of angle to your responses

like in the one town game you immediately push back in a discovery sort of way very early in that game not like you have a strong read of the player doing so but you want to know why

whereas with aristeia it was a much more passive reaction
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:56 am

Post by shiki »

In post 1554, Afrayed Knott wrote: Would seem this is a moot point, and really I can’t see what your logic here is anyway. Are you implying it is AI because a player messes up a VC read?

nope more stating that it was funny to me world is full of little coincidences like that and they occupy an inordinate amount of my thoughts
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:59 am

Post by shiki »

In post 1555, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 1552, shiki wrote: idk basically i'm asking you to work with me if you're town here because the 'perhaps you are doing this as a scums!!!' sort of thing while not like, actually pushing me, while also just discounting everything else i've done and town reasons i would have done those things is kinda ...

What makes you think I think you are town. I’m of a mind that you are scum trying to survive the day and see me as an easy lim. Sorry but I don’t work in that way.

? i am not saying i think that you think i am town (though i do think there is a pretty decent chance that you do know that i am town), i am saying that i would like to know why you are weighing things the way you are, because without access to any of that information it becomes hard for me to see that you are town if you're town,

if i saw you as an easy elimination why wouldn't i prefer to eliminate you tomorrow if i were a scums? would need two town eliminations to win here
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:01 am

Post by shiki »

also think it would be a fine and good exercise for you to simply talk about how you are viewing the game as a whole if you assume that i am town because then it takes away that element for a bit which could be clouding my vision i suppose
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:01 am

Post by shiki »

idk though i don't really feel your view of me specifically has much to do with it regardless
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:06 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 1559, shiki wrote:
In post 1555, Afrayed Knott wrote:

? i am not saying i think that you think i am town (though i do think there is a pretty decent chance that you do know that i am town), i am saying that i would like to know why you are weighing things the way you are, because without access to any of that information it becomes hard for me to see that you are town if you're town,

if i saw you as an easy elimination why wouldn't i prefer to eliminate you tomorrow if i were a scums? would need two town eliminations to win here
if you were scum, which i feel you could very well be, why would you waste a day to lim me and not push me today as you are? Or are you talking about a night kill? I’m confused. Just for clarity, Your whole premise surrounds the thought that Ari placed me in the large hood so that she could bus me if needs be? And the fact that she didn’t interact with me after my push on her and vote, which I maintained throughout D1, means I am her partner?
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:07 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 1560, shiki wrote: also think it would be a fine and good exercise for you to simply talk about how you are viewing the game as a whole if you assume that i am town because then it takes away that element for a bit which could be clouding my vision i suppose
Ok.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:12 am

Post by shiki »

In post 1562, Afrayed Knott wrote: if you were scum, which i feel you could very well be, why would you waste a day to lim me and not push me today as you are? Or are you talking about a night kill? I’m confused. Just for clarity, Your whole premise surrounds the thought that Ari placed me in the large hood so that she could bus me if needs be? And the fact that she didn’t interact with me after my push on her and vote, which I maintained throughout D1, means I am her partner?

because i would maximize overall win rate not ease of any given day as a scums and if i thought you were the easiest elimination i would much prefer to keep you alive rather than to eliminate you immediately like you could maybe argue that that scum!me is in fact pushing your here to then back off to second option (one which scum!me would have already cut myself off from somewhat) to then return tomorrow but it doesn't make sense to me that your thought would be like, scum!you just sees me as easy elimination and therefore is trying to eliminate me! when that wouldn't be most ideal path to victory

nono, she can't bus you? at least not on day 1 because that'd be auto loss

i think her interactions with you are partner indicative and some of your play reads more scum than town to me
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:13 am

Post by shiki »

like there are even parts of that that don't make sense to me (the split for instance! as i've said multiple times) but i don't know if that should outweigh all of the other things
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:13 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

OK, I can’t talk for her interactions with me. But for me I’d say you have your read wrong. And that a lot of what you are doing is using the game state to your advantage
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:16 am

Post by shiki »

In post 1564, shiki wrote: nono, she can't bus you? at least not on day 1 because that'd be auto loss

but distancing certainly! as she did here

like aristeia's whole plan was probably to be eliminated and for partner to win game, i think that's pretty much a given

so her time here would then have been to look unpartnered with her partner, which how to go about that? pushing someone that'd be an autoloss if they're eliminated might be a good start, yeah?
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:18 am

Post by shiki »

In post 1566, Afrayed Knott wrote: And that a lot of what you are doing is using the game state to your advantage

why do you feel scum!me would have incentive to do this that town!me doesn't also have?
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:19 am

Post by shiki »

In post 1568, shiki wrote:
In post 1566, Afrayed Knott wrote: And that a lot of what you are doing is using the game state to your advantage

why do you feel scum!me would have incentive to do this that town!me doesn't also have?

like again to me this is just the assigning the scum reasoning when town reasoning fits just the same so i wonder how you are weighing one vs the other
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:20 am

Post by shiki »

(assuming you just mean the like, posting when people aren't really thing, which i do quite often as town and could give many examples and i do as scum when i think it would be advantageous to do so)
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 1568, shiki wrote:

I’m seeing this from a blinkered viewpoint I suppose. I ask myself why is she thinking this and then expressing it in a way that lines me up as scum.

Ok lest look at it ina another way, how do you see Ari’s interaction’s with Meuh and Fire?
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:26 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

FYI, I need to go to a family gathering now. Will post tomorrow
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:29 am

Post by shiki »

In post 1571, Afrayed Knott wrote: Ok lest look at it ina another way, how do you see Ari’s interaction’s with Meuh and Fire?

interactions with meuh are very limited as i said when reviewing them earlier - hard to make much out of them one way or another - in general avoidance is maybe ever so slightly +scum but aristeia very aware of that as well

the one interaction with fireisredsir where aristeia says she wouldn't describe her scumplay as wallpaper and then fireisredsir apologizes feels not too likely to come from partnered scums

not even really the apology and such just aristeia reading that interpretation of fireisredsir's post into it in the first place just doesn't really feel super likely to come from partnered perspective to me

though i do wanna look at fireisredsir/aristeia interactions again in a bit as i was pretty tired by the time i got to them last night
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:10 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 1573, shiki wrote: though i do wanna look at fireisredsir/aristeia interactions again in a bit as i was pretty tired by the time i got to them last night

okay there's maybe some amount of, convenience with the voting and wagons while fireisredsir is somewhat consistently stating a scumread of aristeia, or like, a lack of overlap not really acting on that scumread, idk, otherwise just the aforementioned section really stands out

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”