Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:07 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 2246, JupiterXV wrote: like you talk about how long you've been pushing people- that means jackshit until you explain why you've been pushing them

La la la la la. Is all I hear. You really need to calm down chap
You're Scummy! I'm Afrayed Knott..
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:11 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 2208, Dannflor wrote: someone reread shaddowez and tell me there is a good reason to town read the slot

I can find reasons for aisa, project, outworlder, etc.

I’m not finding one for shaddowez
In post 2210, Bellaphant wrote: The iso is worse than I thought tbf. Lots of....mini pushes?
In post 2218, Bellaphant wrote: VOTE: outworlder

I think I feel best about this as a wagon for today.
Of the 4 people you list in , why specifically OWER? Outside of and you don't say anything about OWER recently, and as a matter of fact in you agree with me in where I TR OWER.

In post 2212, Dannflor wrote: From a personal standpoint i didn’t like the line about me being wrong in two consecutive games

It 1. Assumes that I am town

2. Tone seems less indignant than i might expect from town getting wrongly scum read
1) I'm not sure how your alignment matters. You were (basically) calling me scum. Whether or not you know my alignment, your assessment of me that you were voicing to the rest of the game was incorrect there. You also SR me in the prior game where I wasn't scum, hence my comment
2) I don't generally get indignant unless I'm being wagoned for a reason that I see as being really dumb.
V/LA on Weekends
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2234, Afrayed Knott wrote: Just a thought. Titus is conf town, but she is giving nothing to town at all. She should be leading town, but there is absolutely nothing coming from her that would, recently, suggest to me that she is committed to this game. Ok we can argue the toss about its Christmas, but even before then her only input is to get upset with me. Get a grip Titus and lead town please

Sorry if you think I am attacking you, but I am!!
I'm
not
leading town until I have to. We don't narrow down the doctor. We don't fish and get multiple claims. I'm not giving scum the wincon of pocketing me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:16 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

Hmmmmmmm. So no need to rely on you. Thanks
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:31 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 2249, shaddowez wrote:
In post 2232, JupiterXV wrote: oh god that is nto all i had to say that wasnt supposed to send
This specific post isn't
scummy
per se, but it's yet another instance of Jupiter pointing out that their post wasn't complete, or they'd get back to something, or some other similar filler post that they never come back to. Between this and a few other things, doing this.

VOTE: Jupiter
i'm busy irl ? i have no time to do a full catchup dude
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:31 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 2251, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 2246, JupiterXV wrote: like you talk about how long you've been pushing people- that means jackshit until you explain why you've been pushing them

La la la la la. Is all I hear. You really need to calm down chap
i'm pretty calm rn ?
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:56 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

Cool, so who do you think is the best target today? And why?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:01 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 2239, Titus wrote:
In post 2238, Dannflor wrote: can we kill shaddowez ty
After Aisa and AK maybe
We’re never killing AK wtf
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:02 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 2211, Aisa wrote: I suppose that with the benefit of someone else telling me to look into shaddowez, and feeling like I have permission to be critical of his posting I see things I didn't before, lol
In post 2095, shaddowez wrote: VOTE: Aisa

Throughout the game, Project's reads seem to develop naturally based on his questioning and interactions with the rest of the players. On the other hand, Aisa has some very weak reads she tries to defend (especially regarding T3), and her interactions with Black are off.
In post 521, Aisa wrote: I've acquired tentative
townreads
on both Dann and Black. I know they are considered capable scum players and maybe I am playing with fire but still
In post 821, Aisa wrote: I think I initially underestimated how similar Black's posting is between Open 888 and here and assumed Afrayed was being stubborn. I;ve just tkaen another look and at least superficially there are similarities
I'm
not saying this makes Black scum
but I feel more understanding of Afrayed's push on her now
In post 1157, Aisa wrote:
thank for wagoning black for me
while i blissfully ignored the game for a day
This is a pretty vague post. What exactly is bad about my interactions with Black in those posts?
That's true, my phrasing was poor here. There are instances where you have interactions with Black that pinged me (still catching up on what I've actually missed, so not sure I'll get to that today), but these were more pointing out that you expressly said you didn't have a scumread on Black, then came back and responded to her lim as if you were planning on pushing it yourself.
In post 2093, shaddowez wrote: Realized I left Sky off my previous list, since not much has changed from my last position on him. Primarily his earlier interactions with T3, and then later interactions with Dann all seem to be coming from an informed perspective.

As for my bottom two reads (Aisa and Project), I'm slowly making my way through their ISOs and other interactions. One thing that is seriously pinging me is .
I don't think Black would defend both of her scum buddies in the same post
, making Aisa a slightly more likely suspect at this point.
Black actually states a townread on Project in the very same post
Yes - she explicitly agrees with Project on his T3 read on the same line as her T3 read. My point is that I don't think she would group both her partners together like that, making it more likely that Project is actually town since her and T3 both flipped scum.
In post 2213, Aisa wrote:
In post 1789, shaddowez wrote:
In post 1788, Afrayed Knott wrote: Titus you were hoodwinked D3. The fact it was a quick lim sucks. You had a lot of time to let everyone post yesterday and you simply threw that away thinking you were right and didn’t consider all angles. Did you not consider that Scum could be deliberately not night limming so that we would lim your night target? And win the game through mislims?

I restate my suspicion of Asia and feel that scum sits with them or with an experienced player. Possibly Dann or Sky should be considered for such a play tactic. But I’m going to wait to see who your target was last night.

But I intend to vote Aisa today unless there is a compelling reason not to.
I agree we need to all slow down today, but why are you specifically blaming Titus for the speed of the wagon? Any one of us that voted could have held off to try and give more time. I know you're already considering voting Aisa, but that's where I'd say more of the blame should be than Titus since she hammered.
[...]
As if:
1. There wasn't at least one other slot (Projectry) who expressed interest in hammering Kurtapika
2. Titus didn't say "let's just hammer" moments before I hammered
3. There weren't 6 other people who built the wagon and could have unvoted to prevent a hammer (he acknowledges this, but for some reason I still have "more of the blame")
4. It was a bad decision to eliminate Kurtapika
This is part of the problem with going and looking for things to find. You're either trying to pick and find something to SR me on, or you're getting defensive about anything I said that
might
incriminate you, neither of which is a good look. I never SR you for the hammer, nor have I brought it up in any of the cases I have made against you. I would have made the same case for anyone that hammered, since AK seemed to be going after Titus here which was completely illogical.
In post 2214, Aisa wrote:
In post 2212, Dannflor wrote: From a personal standpoint i didn’t like the line about me being wrong in two consecutive games

2. Tone seems less indignant than i might expect from town getting wrongly scum read
I thought it was a sweet post which I guess made me more likely to see it in a positive light
There's no reason it cannot come from scum on second thought

Spoiler: The post in question btw
In post 421, shaddowez wrote:
In post 304, Dannflor wrote: I'm not saying don't vote her Jupiter but of your two scum reads I view shaddowez less favorably personally
You can be wrong in two consecutive games, it's fine
I absolutely agree, it could have come from either alignment. The tone of this makes it sound like you're reading it as scummy now, but wouldn't it just be NAI?
V/LA on Weekends
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:03 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 2241, Skygazer wrote: i still want aisa
I dont think it’s aisa
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:08 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

Why Shaddowz over Aisa
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2258, Dannflor wrote:
After Aisa and AK maybe
I don't see why you townread AK's play today.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:18 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 2252, shaddowez wrote:
In post 2208, Dannflor wrote: someone reread shaddowez and tell me there is a good reason to town read the slot

I can find reasons for aisa, project, outworlder, etc.

I’m not finding one for shaddowez
In post 2210, Bellaphant wrote: The iso is worse than I thought tbf. Lots of....mini pushes?
In post 2218, Bellaphant wrote: VOTE: outworlder

I think I feel best about this as a wagon for today.
Of the 4 people you list in , why specifically OWER? Outside of and you don't say anything about OWER recently, and as a matter of fact in you agree with me in where I TR OWER.

1) I'm not sure how your alignment matters. You were (basically) calling me scum. Whether or not you know my alignment, your assessment of me that you were voicing to the rest of the game was incorrect there. You also SR me in the prior game where I wasn't scum, hence my comment
2) I don't generally get indignant unless I'm being wagoned for a reason that I see as being really dumb.
?? This feels like a misrep. They've really clearly never been in my town core, and 'kinda' is doing a lot of work for me in that. I went and had a better look and I didn't see much I liked..the thing you are calling hunting is what I'm seeing as 'mini pushes' that fizzle out: do you not agree they go nowhere?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:19 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Like it looks like you went througj my iso determined to find a thing to shade me for.
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:20 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 2262, Titus wrote:
After Aisa and AK maybe
Are you upset, do you need a moment….
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:31 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 2257, Afrayed Knott wrote: Cool, so who do you think is the best target today? And why?
i'm not caught up but as of right now i'd say it's between aisa and project for me
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:33 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 2263, Bellaphant wrote: This feels like a misrep. They've really clearly never been in my town core, and 'kinda' is doing a lot of work for me in that. I went and had a better look and I didn't see much I liked..the thing you are calling hunting is what I'm seeing as 'mini pushes' that fizzle out: do you not agree they go nowhere?
In post 2264, Bellaphant wrote: Like it looks like you went througj my iso determined to find a thing to shade me for.
If what you mean by going through your ISO finding a post on the next to last page as I was catching up in reverse, I absolutely did that. Once I found a naked vote (yes there was text, but not really a reason for the vote), I went looking for why you made that vote. Why? Because I'm not currently SRing OWER, so if you had things to say about him that might change my mind I would have looked into them. Since I didn't find any, I asked. Now, instead of giving me an actual reason, you're accusing me of shading you.

As for the "mini-pushes", sure....didn't realize how effective one was at getting other people to sheep was AI, though. If you go by that logic, I'm scum in all my games.
V/LA on Weekends
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:34 am

Post by JupiterXV »

generally i just don't see project's play as town- i've talked about this before and a day ago he was talking about how he was a newbie so his behavior is okay or something along those lines and that just kinda set me off. also poe
aisa is just generally clearly scum- hedgy on both black and t3, and honestly her posts are just kind of bad in a scummy way
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:34 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 2265, Afrayed Knott wrote:
After Aisa and AK maybe
also can you like not be an asshole? i don't see where titus is upset in the slightest
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:38 am

Post by JupiterXV »

oh shit happy birthday schadd
gonan continue catching up now resuming from where i stopped
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:38 am

Post by JupiterXV »

scumday* i'm blind.
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:40 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 2269, JupiterXV wrote:
In post 2265, Afrayed Knott wrote:
After Aisa and AK maybe
also can you like not be an asshole? i don't see where titus is upset in the slightest
this ain't your conversation, or are you pocketing her
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:42 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 2272, Afrayed Knott wrote: this ain't your conversation, or are you pocketing her
oh fuck off ak
you've been an ass to me for literally no reason THE ENTIRE GAME and i don't see why you're being an asshole to her either. your behavior is just uncool, i don't think pointing out that you're an ass counts as "pocketing"
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:42 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 2266, JupiterXV wrote:
In post 2257, Afrayed Knott wrote: Cool, so who do you think is the best target today? And why?
i'm not caught up but as of right now i'd say it's between aisa and project for me

Ok that's fair enough, you talk about Project, but why Aisa
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:43 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Tbf you are being a bit of a dick though. She wasn't wrong about you picking fights

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”