tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:47 pm

Post by tris »

Votecount 2.5

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to eliminate. Day 2 ends in (expired on 2024-01-02 19:46:41).

Votecount
cw357 (1)
- cw357
geraintm (1)
- Joyboy
Pavowski (1)
- ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko (3)
- Flavor Leaf, HighPrincessErinys, Pavowski

Not Voting (4)
- geraintm, Purplemango, Hu Tao, DragonEater70

FlavourImage

Mod notes
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:57 pm

Post by tris »

In post 1436, DragonEater70 wrote:
@mod, can we please get a prod on Joyboy?
I've asked for clarification from Ausuka, but I'm counting from the end of the 26th (using the time in England of course hehe) based on what she said in . I will send an informal nudge however.
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:49 pm

Post by tris »

As it turns out, Joyboy has requested replacement.
Also, I've received clarification that it works like the prod timers were paused during that time.
here's what it says
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:24 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I was thinking about this game in bed last night and might have been too quick to overlook HPE.

The reason being, I feel like people have sort of come out of the woodwork now that Flavor is voting me, and I think HPE might be one of them. Like Hu Tao i think has voiced suspicion of me pretty consistently - maybe I haven't noticed HPE/Pav doing the same but I feel like for someone my wagon is convenient and that's actually how scum on my wagon will be found. Going to start by catching up on the last few pages and then find old games
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:30 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1408, cw357 wrote: I don't agree fully with a kyouku hang thus I will not vote

def think dragon or hu tao is a stronger bet
I thought I'd seen you vote me already but I must be remembering voiced suspicions rather than a vote.

I remember wanting to ask someone who they thought was scum and why because it felt like there was a lot of sheeping of Flavor going on

@HPE, Pavowski, cw:

Who are you thinking is scum and why? 2 scumreads preferably

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:02 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1414, Flavor Leaf wrote: yeah, im set on Kyouko. if CW is a partner, they're about to cause distraction. CW should be left to make judgement to the vig.

CW, if town, and there is scum in Hu Tao/Dragon, is probably okay to have alive in that scenario, so ill think about some things tonight.

I want this option.

If Kyouko is scum, DragonEater and Pavowski become confirmed town.
I'm town though, so you're not going to get any confirmed town out of my ISO. I'll go cw if I have to, but there are 2 reasons that come to mind why I did not want cw before Pav:
1. I think there is potential these 2 are S/S, but it's also possible scum!Pavowski is taking a more laid-back approach that happens to align in some ways with town!cw's reads. This is why I keep mentioning him as a townbeard, might not fit the definition exactly, but I think it describes what I'm feeling.
2. I think after the amogus-posting stopped, cw started to make posts that were making a lot of sense. As I recall though, the posts I thought were making sense that I remember cw in a good light for are the ones where he was casing Hu Tao. I think while rereading I came to disagree with that conclusion, but it might be the analysis itself is still +town even if I disagree

I'm trying to think like what if Pavowski is town? Who is scum then? I default to HPE as I remember when there were 4 on Laplacian's wagon {myself, abnegation, HPE, Pavowski} it would have been "easy" if scum were on the wagon. With all the vanity wagons happening at that time it may not have been the case though. I want to say there are 0-1 scum in HPE/Pavowski, meaning limming there is either a 0 or 50% chance to hit scum, averaging to 25%. Leaving 2-3 scum in the last 6 players (7 alive, exclude Flavor), or an average of 5/12 or 41.67%. These numbers work from town!Pavowski and town!HPE perspectives as well, and they would say 0-1 scum in Kyouko/Pavowski or Kyouko/HPE.

For everyone else, limming on that wagon is 0 or 33.3%, averaging 16.67%. This leaves 2-3 scum in the last 5 players (exclude yourself and Flavor), which averages to 5/10 or 50%.

For Flavor, he excludes only himself, meaning his numbers on and off-wagon are taken from a mix of the two scenarios: 16.67% on, and 41.67% off

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:06 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1439, Flavor Leaf wrote: yep, the fact kyouko wanted people to unvote cuz wagon was getting hot and 3 people unvoted shows it. kyouko scum.
Wouldn't this make me scum with at least one of those 3? I'm not scum, but for the purposes of this exercise, does it look to you like any of the unvoters were bussing me prior to the unvote?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:12 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

ok going to find my scum and town tunnels - if anyone wants to supplement my work here is a complete list of my completed games:
Spoiler:
Complete:
01. Mini Normal 1850 - VT - Eliminated Day 1 - Town Win
02. Newbie 1752: Wave - Replaced Town JK - Killed N4 - Town Loss
03. Open 659: Jungle Republic - Vanilla Townie - NKed Night 1 - Town Loss
04. Birds of Paradise - Goon - Flawless Mafia Win
05. Newbie 1764: Wind - Replaced Goon - Flawless Mafia Win
06. Mini Normal 1857 - VT - Eliminated D5 LimLo - Town Loss
07. Open 660: White Flag - VT - Eliminated D4 - Town Loss
08. Mini 1860 - Town 1-Shot Commuter - Vigged Night 2 - Town Win
09. Micro 661: Scumteam unpick - Replaced VT - Eliminated D1 - Town Win
10. Newbie 1766 - VT - Endgamed - Town Loss
11. Open 663: Stack the Deck - VT - Killed Night 1 - Town Win
12. Large Normal 200 - VT - Vigged N2 - Town Win
13. Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir - VT - Vigged N3 - Town Loss
XX. Mini Normal 1874 - VT (replaced out D1, overgamed) - No Contest
14. Mini Normal 1865 - VT - Endgamed - Town Loss
15. Code Geass - Shinichiro Tamaki (Town) - Venged D1 - Town Win
16. Timeshift Mafia III - VT - Eliminated D2 - Town Win
17. Open 668 - Diffusion of Power - Mafia Goon - Scum Loss
18. Civilization Mafia - Barbarian (Mafia) - Scum Win
19. Elemental Trinity (Hydra with Alisae) - Usurper (Mafia) - Scum Win
//Hiatus
20. Mini Normal 2053 - Mafia Goon - Scum Loss
21. Mini Normal 2057 - Town Mason (Replaced Out mid-way) - Town Win
//Hiatus
22. Mini Normal 2213 - VT - Town Loss
23. Mini Normal 2216 - VT - Town Loss
24. Mini Theme 2217: Owners Market Blitz - VT (elected MO) - Survived - Town Win
25. Mini Normal 2218 - Mafia Odd Night Strongman - Mafia Loss
26. Large Normal 233 - Mafia Goon - Mafia Loss
27. Open 820: The Siege of Aurelia - VT turned IC/Stump - Lost at Gate - Town Win
28. Mini Theme 2225: Chrono Trigger Chronicles - VT - Eliminated D1 - Town Win
29. Mini Normal 2223 - VT - Survived - Town Win
30. Mini Theme 3001: Radio Buzz - Insurgent (VT) - Eliminated D4 - Town Win
31. Mini Theme xxxx: 3d20 - Town Even-Night Tracker - Eliminated D3 - Town Loss
32. Open 827: Dead Silence III - Town Mason - Daykilled - Town Win
33. Mini Normal 2232 - VT - Killed N2 - Town Loss
34. Open 828: The Brethren Coalition - Vanilla Town - Survived - Town Win (via Coalition lock)
35. Large Normal 236 - Mafia 1-Shot Loud Visitor - Eliminated D1 - Mafia Loss
36. Mini Theme 2228: Isekai uPick - Akatsuki (Town Tracker/Restricted Watcher) - Survived - Town Win
37. Mini Normal 2238: (Modded by Dwlee99) - VT - Survived - Town Win
38. Mini Theme 2240: SCP uPick - Researcher (Town) Panacea - NKed Night 2 - Town Loss
39. Mini Theme 2231: Radio Buzz - Insurgent (VT) - Self-Hammered D4 - Town Win
40. Mini Theme 2244: 3d20 uRoll - (19, 13, 10) Cult Leader Complex Mason Finder - Killed N1 - Cult Loss
41. Mini Normal 2239: AQAtPimP - Town 2-Shot JOAT - Killed N4 - Town Loss (Vigged N_M and blocked a NK with my JOAT powers)
42. Manatee's Pokemon Large Theme - Town Azurill - Killed N1 - Town Loss
43. Large 237 - Mafia Doctor - Eliminated D1 - Mafia Loss
44. Mini 2247: Mountain Dew Mafia - Replaced Livewire (VT) - Survived - Town Win
45. Newbie 2083 - VT (Replaced Out siteflake?) - Eliminated D2 - Town Loss
46. Open 835: Songs About Ronald Reagan - VT (Replaced Out D2 Siteflake) - Killed N4 - Town Win
//Hiatus
47. Open 893: 9:12 - Vanilla Townie - Survived - Town Win
48. Large Theme: Toriel's Patience - replaced in Town - NKed Night 2 - Town Win
49. Mini Theme 2320: Smuggler's Port 2 - Merchant (VT) - volunteered as tribute D1 - Town Win
50. T3's Mini Normal 2319: Flavorless Hell - Town Hider - Died N3 - Town Loss

Interesting, I was looking for how often I get mislimmed (it's rare) and noticed Radio Buzz is on here twice - that's going to be really annoying to fix

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:57 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I've searched my ego for both "parroting" and "parrot" to find games where I have tunneled someone based on the parroting tell. Personally I find the tell is more useful when it is tied to verbiage, not ideas, so I look for places where someone says something that sounds out of character for themself, that is being said by someone else in the game. I also take parroting in RVS seriously as I think it's a way scum tries to ingratiate themselves to town. Repeating something back to someone is a good way to show them you are listening, so if town sees someone saying the same words they're saying, there is a subconscious good feeling about that person.

Mini Normal 2213: Here I am town and push ItalianoVD for parroting. See posts 361, 373, 389. The D1 lim in this game is on RLotus who shares a mutual TR with ItalianoVD - because I couldn't get my top SR I settled for RLotus instead, but if you look at my ISO from D1 in this game it's hard tunneled on the idea of {ItalianoVD, RLotus} scumteam. Unfortunately for me I reevaluated D2 after RLotus flipped Town Cop Jailkeeper and ended up forgetting all about IVD, who went on to win the game as scum. This is also a game where I fake a guilty on a scumread the day before ELO to prevent town from mislimming Gamma because I have a very strong track record of reading Gamma correctly and knew she was town here. I ended up getting mislimmed for that fake guilty, and Gamma still died in ELO the next day. I haven't done this before or since, I just think it's worth pointing out.

Mini Normal 2239: In this towngame I suspect a couple of people of parroting and I do my research and find neither of them are guilty of it. I don't think I've mentioned yet that I did check for the usage of "sup nerds" by Laplacian in other games and did not find it. In this game I would suggest using the "search this topic" feature at the top of the thread and searching for "parroting" - you'll see explanations for why I believe in parroting as a tell and also other players reacting to my use of parroting and calling me town for it.

Toriel's Patience: I don't use the tell in this game, but I do comment on someone else's use of the tell from much earlier in the game (I replaced in around post 3200 in this game). See posts 3325 and 3249 in my ISO (If you go to 3325 first, 3249 is quoted inside this post).

This last game is recent enough I can just click Quote and it will work:
In post 432, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 429, Elements wrote:
In post 423, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
SNIP

normal 2302: scum
119 "I'm not a fan of meta partly because most of the time I get bored reading other people's past games"
SNIP
This was an enjoyable read, thank you
2302 post 119 was a mood. I used to love metadiving but it sucked today ngl. I don't think I have the energy anymore at 30. Gonna stick to that for parrot scumtells which are easy with ctrl + f

pedit: yeah I just scumread you in that game for a long time I think. Noticed you were town when I went to check it
This is the easier portion of self-town-metaing. I've never used "parrot" or "parroting" as scum before. I'll look at scumgames next to see if I can find some scum tunnels.

Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:38 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Well it looks like we are waiting for a replacement for joyboy anyway
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:32 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Just going to go through all the scumgames I have on-site
Birds of Paradise: No tunneling
Newbie 1764: No tunneling, replaced in and tactically put myself where I needed to be to win, kept my options open
Open 668: Don't think I tunneled. this game I slanked around a lot, prodged, went with the flow on popular wagons, and when I did talk it was a lot about mechanics of the setup. I made it to D4 in this one, scum lost on D6.
Civilization mafia: Similar to open 668, I did a lot of slanking and mech-talking and kinda middle-grounded it. I think I was playing this at the same time I was hydraed with Alisae in the next scumgame of mine, so in one game I was hydraed with Alisae, and in this game I was scum vs. town Alisae and as I recall I had em sort of pocketed in this game. This early in my career I don't think I'd developed my aggressive tunnel-prone playstyle as town yet so I had no reason to try to fake it as scum. This is also why I used to win more scum games and get mislimmed more as town.
Elemental Trinity (Hydra with Alisae "No Bullying Allowed"): I can't seem to find this game in my ego - oh wait it would be in the hydra's ego because I was a good kid and didn't hydra slip. I have 10 posts in this game (All Hydra posts were signed I'm pretty sure), I think what happened was civ mafia got me interested in playing civ 5 and I got addicted and siteflaked because my first hiatus comes after this game and I barely played this game. This was in 2017.

Mini 2053: I played 2 games in 2019, this was one of them, the other was town. I replaced in pretty late and tried to pull the win out with a tactical positioning of my reads but I think what happened was town massclaimed and I was pretty much outed, I was the last scum to be limmed. There's another hiatus after this

Mini 2218: Skip forward to 2021 - in this game I'm definitely more conscious of how I play as town and decide to latch onto Zyla's 301 and 302 and push her hard for them. This is an example of what my scum "tunneling" looks like and it's not very convincing when you know what town!me looks like. This is the game I played with Pavowski and the beginning of Koba soulreading me in like 4 or 5 games straight, most of them I was scum in :( I basically try to use my Zyla scumread as a shield to deflect suspicions that are on me in this game - it doesn't work out, unfortunately Koba correctly read Zyla as town and I think Zyla was a PR so my whole vibe sort of died off when I could no longer push her. Town lolhammered town on D1 in this game and I continued the Zyla push into D2. I think this game also had a traitor T3 and when he flipped it gave the rest of us away a little bit.

Large 233: town!Anya randomly decided to claim she was in a PT with me and we shitposted about that for a while before we finally had to admit the hood wasn't real. The WIFOM around the fake hood actually kept me alive in this game for a long time and I basically just coasted and shitposted, not really any pushes of my own. I like didn't vote my partners until I really lamely bussed Titus and then tried to slither through ELO by mech-speccing us into a POE that included myself and hoping town was lying about one of their modifiers. Gamma just like guiltied me or something though so I self-hammered in concession. I think this was one of my better scum performances despite the loss maybe? I played the Anya thing well iirc. Also DKKoba replaced into this game after post 4000 and immediately pegged me as scum, but he wasn't able to get town to lim me that Day.

Large 236: Koba was in this game from the start, and town, so I tried to play this game differently to avoid getting caught by him. It didn't work out, I got limmed D1
Mini 2244: 3d20 uRoll (Cult leader game): I think I did a decent job of appearing town in this game but I got killed by one of the scumteams N1, this was multiball. I think I got killed for appearing town - so when I don't have teammates and need to find scum it seems like I can still pull off my towngame. Actually looks like Enchant Serial Killed me - this game had mafia, werewolf, cult, and SK :lol:

Large 237: I tried to push fua for a weird reason (see post 249) like I'm liable to do as town but I was caught D1 and I tried to slank away a little but it didn't work and I got D1ed.

So yeah, before I established my town meta I was able to get away with more as scum, but I've been unable to match my town effort levels as scum. I'm simply not scum here, unless you think 2 years away from the game changed that

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:33 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I'll try searching my ego for tunnel/tunneled/tunneling next and see where I've been accused of tunneling

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:36 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I am hard to mislim as town and I tend to be unconvincing when defending myself and sort of half-ass it but really just roll over when I'm scum. This is why in most of my towngames I am NKed early or not eliminated until much later when scum have more control over the votes

HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:52 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 1454, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1408, cw357 wrote: I don't agree fully with a kyouku hang thus I will not vote

I thought I'd seen you vote me already but I must be remembering voiced suspicions rather than a vote.

I remember wanting to ask someone who they thought was scum and why because it felt like there was a lot of sheeping of Flavor going on

@HPE, Pavowski, cw:

Direct yourself here. Only difference is you've moved into scum territory after your recent string of bad posts (126 to 130 in isolation, and less severely the meta defense is very Meh to me.) and an ISO review.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:04 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1463, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1454, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

@HPE, Pavowski, cw:

Direct yourself here. Only difference is you've moved into scum territory after your recent string of bad posts (126 to 130 in isolation, and less severely the meta defense is very Meh to me.) and an ISO review.
Okay, so what's bad about my ISO 126-130? I just reread them and don't see an issue. It looks like you're just going with what's convenient and not really providing reasoning. Everything you've said about me is generalized, and in the post you linked you don't give reasons why you have Pavowski and Joyboy in the bottom 2. Why are your scumreads scum?

HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:20 am

In post 1464, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Okay, so what's bad about my ISO 126-130? I just reread them and don't see an issue.
First off,
LMAO
, second off:
126, 127, 128 and 129 are absolutely terrible justifications and defenses of the Lap wagon. This one earnestly believed in a Lap scumflip but it feels like you secretly knew the whole time and now that you're being pressed are trying to give reasons as to why you were totally cool and justified to push him regardless because you just hardtunneled and barely considered his posts as you did it. On the other hand, 130... Kinda baffles me because this one doesn't know what you're trying to say. Is it a backpedal? A moment of hypocrisy? "Oh, actually, I
DIDN'T
mean to say I'd do the same thing as scum D1 now that you mention it!"
In post 1464, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: in the post you linked you don't give reasons why you have Pavowski and Joyboy in the bottom 2. Why are your scumreads scum?
Well, beyond the fact this one
has
talked a bit about Pavowski as it was mulling the wagon over, Joyboy was just. Foul? Very little sense made in his posts and a completely nonsensical voting pattern that screams "dead slot". His ISO, small as it is, is utter garbage and of zero use. That would be why.
Get To Know A Doll
cw357
cw357
Goon
cw357
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:57 am

Post by cw357 »

hpe sus
i scumread hpe more than kyouko after this interaction
please vig hpe/dragon/hu tao please
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:07 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1465, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1464, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Okay, so what's bad about my ISO 126-130? I just reread them and don't see an issue.
First off,
LMAO
, second off:
126, 127, 128 and 129 are absolutely terrible justifications and defenses of the Lap wagon. This one earnestly believed in a Lap scumflip but it feels like you secretly knew the whole time and now that you're being pressed are trying to give reasons as to why you were totally cool and justified to push him regardless because you just hardtunneled and barely considered his posts as you did it. On the other hand, 130... Kinda baffles me because this one doesn't know what you're trying to say. Is it a backpedal? A moment of hypocrisy? "Oh, actually, I
DIDN'T
mean to say I'd do the same thing as scum D1 now that you mention it!"
In post 1464, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: in the post you linked you don't give reasons why you have Pavowski and Joyboy in the bottom 2. Why are your scumreads scum?
Well, beyond the fact this one
has
talked a bit about Pavowski as it was mulling the wagon over, Joyboy was just. Foul? Very little sense made in his posts and a completely nonsensical voting pattern that screams "dead slot". His ISO, small as it is, is utter garbage and of zero use. That would be why.
I disagree on ISO 126-129. Flavor thinks 1201 is flawed because he thinks Laplacian had strong posts, but to me it didn't look that way. I explained why it didn't look that way in 126-129. I think there are people here trying to revise history on Laplacian's VT claim (ISO 127/post 1337 cites that the claim was not towny). I do think that Laplacian could have taken a step back and found something convincing enough to prove he was really solving. I think many of the posts flavor cited would be convenient for scum!Lap - I didn't see anything particularly deep or inconvenient coming from Lap. As I said, the only post that gave me pause was because it reminds me of something I would think, but know better than to post in that way if I were town in his shoes. When I was new (and I think Laplacian is new
er
) I would have posted in that way probably.

130 is me saying that I don't think I could reread the game and make my posts 1171 (ISO 78) - 1220 (ISO 118) as scum. "yesterday" means December 26th, the day before I made ISO 130 (1342). "yesterDay" would mean D1 coming from me. I capitalize phases to distinguish them from irl timeframes. So it's not me walking back on my claim I could have made all of my D1 posts as scum.

Spoiler: ISO 126-129
In post 1336, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1334, Flavor Leaf wrote: i also think 1201 is flawed in general, because I think Lapalacian had strong posts, especially looking back. I was town reading Lap then too, so I just really didn't agree with that post.
I think Laplacian was too focused on defending himself and not on finding scum, and he had only one post that caused me any hesitation, I believe I pointed it out already, grabbing it.
Spoiler: 1201, for reference
In post 1201, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 845, Flavor Leaf wrote: I thought Kyou was townie, and they over pushed, but it could be bold aggressive scum, i don’t want to count that out.
I do think I could have played that D1 exactly the same as scum fwiw, because Laplacian didn't do well at scumhunting under pressure and nobody challenging my read was vocal/dedicated enough to sway the sheep off the wagon. It didn't take many posts from me to case him. I don't think I'm good enough at scum to get him limmed if there was more resistance, but since that wasn't the case I'm not out of my scumrange

In post 1337, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Like the guy literally claimed at E-3 and was in panic mode for the majority of that push
In post 1338, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: He didn't exactly help himself
In post 1340, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 263, Laplacian wrote: I also love that clarifying my language from last night and then taking the time to reread the entire thread and see if my opinions still hold is apparently scummy.
Guess I should join ssbm in voting one person and never ever reevaluating
This post, particularly the bolded, reminds me of something I would have posted in this situation when I was new

Spoiler: ISO 130
In post 1342, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1333, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1330, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1268, Flavor Leaf wrote: Kyouko always like this as town isn’t doing it for me as a defense.

Need some non meta reasons
this is dumb
In post 1201, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 845, Flavor Leaf wrote: I thought Kyou was townie, and they over pushed, but it could be bold aggressive scum, i don’t want to count that out.
I do think I could have played that D1 exactly the same as scum fwiw
, because Laplacian didn't do well at scumhunting under pressure and nobody challenging my read was vocal/dedicated enough to sway the sheep off the wagon. It didn't take many posts from me to case him. I don't think I'm good enough at scum to get him limmed if there was more resistance, but since that wasn't the case I'm not out of my scumrange
it's dumb apparently, but the main meta reasoning that would defend would imply that you couldn't do that as scum.
I don't think I can reread the game outside the tunnel and make all the posts I made yesterday as scum

I'll have to look at your ISO to see what you've produced on Pavowski - funnily enough while I was reading my scumgames today I saw myself describing my play as "mulling it over" when I was basically coasting so I kinda think this looks like cover for "I didn't really SR Pavowski but he was the flavor of the thread"

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

A little fluffy

I don’t think it really changes anything for me
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:13 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It just feels like you tunneled specifically because you were hyper aware you hadn’t tunneled as scum like that.
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:14 am

In post 1467, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: I'll have to look at your ISO to see what you've produced on Pavowski - funnily enough while I was reading my scumgames today I saw myself describing my play as "mulling it over" when I was basically coasting so I kinda think this looks like cover for "I didn't really SR Pavowski but he was the flavor of the thread"
No way... projection as offense...
Get To Know A Doll
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:18 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 392, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 391, Laplacian wrote: I had already expressed doubts about both you and HPE earlier, this is just saying XOR instead of OR. It's not an alt wagon if it's just tightening down what I've already said.
You're definitely in survival mode nonetheless imo

tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:19 am

Post by tris »

Gamma Emerald replaces Joyboy
here's what it says
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:19 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1469, Flavor Leaf wrote: It just feels like you tunneled specifically because you were hyper aware you hadn’t tunneled as scum like that.
I hate that I have to accept that you just believe this due to the vig claim

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:19 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1472, tris wrote:
Gamma Emerald replaces Joyboy
papa bless 🙏

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”