Mini 2321: Classic Commercials (Postgame)

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

flavor

VC 2.10
Votecount 2.10

SirCakez (4): Roden, Flavor Leaf, Thomith, AnimatedWiz
Hu Tao (1): Bingle
Naerys (1): Celebloki
RCEnigma (1): Naerys

Not voting (4): RCEnigma, Dunnstral, SirCakez, Hu Tao

It takes 6 votes to eliminate someone.

Deadline:
Currently frozen at 36 hours

Combined mod ISO: here.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1671, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1668, Roden wrote: Why are you clenching your fists and stomping your feet here? You've barely been around. Half the time I see your posts, you're promising to give more content later, but then when you do show up your posts show so little investment in the game. Like I'd understand being upset if you just randomly got flash wagon'd after putting in effort to solve for a month, but you've
been
getting sussed out for awhile now.
I don't think this is an accurate take on my play this game at all. I feel I have been pretty invested especially later today because I'm actually developing some reads I feel good about. I hate how you're trying to hand wave me being mad away without actually addressing the underlying reasoning for that - because both times the wagon has been mostly naked votes and hurr durr compromise votes with little in the way of people actually talking about why they think I'm scummy
You're not a compromise wagon and they aren't naked votes. I asked people to vote you because we (your voters) were already suspicious of you last time you were the wagon and gave our reasoning then. Then your wagon dissolved and the game centered around Hu Tao and Bingle for nearly a week, and when that resolved we went back to you.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:13 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1672, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1584, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1564, AnimatedWiz wrote: I think solidifying our votes down to Hu Tao or Bingle is probably the only way we’ll actually get an elimination through today, considering we have less than 48 hours left in D2.

I would definitely prefer for Bingle to go over Hu Tao, but I think either going will get us more information once they flip and we see how people read them and such.
Yes let's pick between these two, I hope it's Hu but even if it is Bingle we will get a lot of info
I left the game thinking the game was going this way
I come back at L-1 with a claim being demanded. If anything I would think it would be suspicious if I wasn't pissed off here.
What? Why would it be suspicious if you weren't pissed off?

Also it isn't simply because you're mad, it just seems very overblown, and because of how similar it feels to the last time you did this it also feels scripted.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:42 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1627, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1623, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1619, Bingle wrote:
In post 1613, Roden wrote: You just said you don't think she's good at playing scum
I didn't specify that she's bad at scum. I believe she's too self oriented to be good at the game in general. That has nothing to do with complex strategies, just personality.
This is a fair criticism. I think it started from when I went on vacation and didn't have enough time to play and it carried over to the holidays. I'll try to change this though going forward.
In my traitor game, you had the right read there, but didn't give any reasonings for the read. I do think it would have been hard, but this followed into that game you were Masons, and we were on the verge of victory. You needed my vote to fade Firebringer, and didnt give any reasonings there either, when I was even making some, but I needed to be convinced, that back and forth, otherwise just felt like you were walling. We had Dann too, and really was in a situation where we just needed to get a flip or go further into black hole circular arguments.

I think we are in a similar situation here, where we need a flip to progress, so I'm happy with Cakez.
In post 1639, Thomith wrote: VOTE: Cakez

I'm okay with this or RCE I think.
In post 1640, AnimatedWiz wrote: I’m fine with Cakez as well—not as much information will be gained, but I do think it’ll be accurate, at least.

VOTE: SirCakez.

E-1.
These all read obviously like compromise votes to me
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:43 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1676, Roden wrote:
In post 1668, Roden wrote: Why are you clenching your fists and stomping your feet here? You've barely been around. Half the time I see your posts, you're promising to give more content later, but then when you do show up your posts show so little investment in the game. Like I'd understand being upset if you just randomly got flash wagon'd after putting in effort to solve for a month, but you've
been
I don't think this is an accurate take on my play this game at all. I feel I have been pretty invested especially later today because I'm actually developing some reads I feel good about. I hate how you're trying to hand wave me being mad away without actually addressing the underlying reasoning for that - because both times the wagon has been mostly naked votes and hurr durr compromise votes with little in the way of people actually talking about why they think I'm scummy
You're not a compromise wagon and they aren't naked votes. I asked people to vote you because we (your voters) were already suspicious of you last time you were the wagon and gave our reasoning then. Then your wagon dissolved and the game centered around Hu Tao and Bingle for nearly a week, and when that resolved we went back to you.
I looked at your ISO and you haven't even talked about why you think I'm scum since over a week ago where you said you leaned scum because of an interaction with Naerys I had.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:44 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1387, Roden wrote:VOTE: Cakez
In post 1589, Roden wrote: Can we just flip Cakez
Oh and these riveting posts
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:46 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1677, Roden wrote:
In post 1564, AnimatedWiz wrote: I think solidifying our votes down to Hu Tao or Bingle is probably the only way we’ll actually get an elimination through today, considering we have less than 48 hours left in D2.

I would definitely prefer for Bingle to go over Hu Tao, but I think either going will get us more information once they flip and we see how people read them and such.
Yes let's pick between these two, I hope it's Hu but even if it is Bingle we will get a lot of info
I come back at L-1 with a claim being demanded. If anything I would think it would be suspicious if I wasn't pissed off here.

Also it isn't simply because you're mad, it just seems very overblown, and because of how similar it feels to the last time you did this it also feels scripted.
I find when I'm scum I don't get the same level of emotion/frustration about being eliminated because it's just town doing scumhunting on whatever they find in my play that's scummy. When I'm town getting mislimmed it's super obnoxious because people are either misreading me or scum pushing me for a mislim which both annoy me a lot more then getting caught as scum

I don't know what to say about your second point, it's just how I talk /shrug
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:02 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1679, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1676, Roden wrote:
been
I looked at your ISO and you haven't even talked about why you think I'm scum since over a week ago where you said you leaned scum because of an interaction with Naerys I had.
Yes...which is why I brought up that you were a wagon a week ago and that your current wagon is a return to that.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:05 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1681, SirCakez wrote:

I find when I'm scum I don't get the same level of emotion/frustration about being eliminated because it's just town doing scumhunting on whatever they find in my play that's scummy. When I'm town getting mislimmed it's super obnoxious because people are either misreading me or scum pushing me for a mislim which both annoy me a lot more then getting caught as scum

I hate meta claims like these because you would absolutely never claim this if you'd had the opposite reaction to getting voted. So this is pretty meaningless to me.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Elements replaces RCEnigma.

The new deadline: (expired on 2023-12-31 09:11:00)
Last edited by Gamma Emerald on Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:14 pm

Post by Elements »

Sup people in my phone
I'm currently trying to go to sleep so won't be reading until tomorrow
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:25 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Understandable
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:31 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1683, Roden wrote:
In post 1681, SirCakez wrote:

I hate meta claims like these because you would absolutely never claim this if you'd had the opposite reaction to getting voted. So this is pretty meaningless to me.
Ok so guess we're at an impasse here

I'd like to hear from the other wagon residents
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:22 pm

Post by Roden »

Leaf, what do you think?
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:13 pm

Post by AnimatedWiz »

I would like to hear from Elements as well, if that’s all right. I think someone who hasn’t been slogging in these trenches with us for the last week can probably add some, uh, fresh perspective that we’re all too mired to discover ourselves.
Hi, I'm Annie! Please have patience with me—I am disabled.
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:16 pm

Post by AnimatedWiz »

I just am not having an easy time reading the majority of y’all this game—keep second-guessing myself and my intuition. Feels like everyone’s talking in riddles from behind masks, and there’s enough of y’all I feel that way about that I know it can’t be the only detector of scumminess I use… even if it’s what I mostly have at this point.

…is there a possibility we go back to Bingle? I would really like that information to help me read everyone.

VOTE: Bingle.
Hi, I'm Annie! Please have patience with me—I am disabled.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:47 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

I would like to hear from Bingle since I changed my read on him.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Damn i wrote that much while being that checked out

I really can just autopilot
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:51 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1688, Roden wrote: Leaf, what do you think?
I don’t really like meta reasonings much, and i don’t know why I’m on Cakez other than the possibility i could see them as scum. I need a flip.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:43 am

Post by Elements »

I hate reading games
I'm at page 8 and I'll I've written so far is:

feels over explained

feels like something town!Daisy would write
Which overall doesn't make much sense because town!daisy overexplains things all the time. She's also not in the game
All my completed games
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:16 am

Post by Elements »

I sort if got to page 18
Only other thing I wrote down was:

ew
All my completed games
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:50 am

Post by Elements »

In post 425, Bingle wrote:Bloop
In post 400, Celebloki wrote: Do we 'Bloop' here?
In post 50, Bingle wrote:Bloop
If this is my legacy I can die happy
All my completed games
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:41 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1694, Elements wrote: I hate reading games
I'm at page 8 and I'll I've written so far is:
feels over explained
feels like something town!Daisy would write
Which overall doesn't make much sense because town!daisy overexplains things all the time. She's also not in the game
Who is town!daisy?
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:42 am

Post by Elements »

In post 1697, Thomith wrote: Who is town!daisy?
The way OopsieDaisy plays when she's town
All my completed games
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:54 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1696, Elements wrote:
In post 425, Bingle wrote:Bloop
In post 400, Celebloki wrote: Do we 'Bloop' here?
In post 50, Bingle wrote:Bloop
If this is my legacy I can die happy
Clearly all of my work to pocket elements for when she inevitably replaced in is paying off.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”