OutWorldER (2):
Bellaphant, Aisa
ProjEctRy (1):
OutWorldER
JupiterXV (1):
shaddowez

not voting (2):
JupiterXV, Skygazer

with 10 alive, it takes 6 to repossess someone's reptile. day 5 ends in (expired on 2024-01-02 15:14:36)

moderateur notes
  • jumbp
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:07 am

Post by Titus »

Ok, we need to consolidate
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:49 am

Post by JupiterXV »

hi, i'm here. really fucking busy, but here's some quick thoughts- i'll skim through a few pages rq
- willing to vote between shaddow, aisa, and project. it generally comes down to poe, though i think aisa i think i have a stronger suspicion on. a bit more reluctant to vote on shaddow though
- ABSOLUTELY NOT willing to vote on OWER or dann
- gut says ak's claim is true because he's probably just much more likely than not to be town here
- titus is playing the way she played earlygame where she collected information for maybe half the day before churning out a solve that got 2/3 scum- i think she's doing fine and i trust her judgement
- dann on the other hand... do you have any solves at all lol (btw i think i asked some questions to you somewhere but i dont think you answered)
will probably realtime and read thru thread in chunks. ill be reading right now
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:54 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 2105, Aisa wrote: Uuugh mixed read on projectry

For example, in post 880 I townread how confidently he asks Titus to provide "an actual explanation outside of gut feelings to support [her] theory". I think trying to read Titus based on her being a lawyer is a pretty reachy argument though
why would you townread that? i think reading people based on their occupation is strange and probably more towny than the confidence
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:55 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 2107, Aisa wrote: I also don't have a good sense of why people are scumreading him at the moment. Is it just PoE?
yeah kinda lol
i had an actual reason for scumreading him before but i forgot it
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:56 am

Post by JupiterXV »

at this point it might just be poe and a little bit of gut
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:56 am

Post by JupiterXV »

Bellaphant wrote: I think I've dumped project in my 'scum?' pile because a lot of his earlier game posting, day one specifically, felt very nit-picky and unproductive: i remember them getting at sky and Titus for stuff that felt nai, and then questioning me a few times on stuff that again seemed really pointless.

However, I do agree with what aisa just said: it's like they have a very set idea and are applying it. I guess it stands out even more when a few of us knee each other/low key town blocked early on.

Scum!project making the post about me sr them instead of Jupiter just feels like it wouldn't happen from scum?

I feel slightly worse about ak than I did.

I'm going to read out now
echoing this
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:57 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 2113, Bellaphant wrote: I also think, as my read now is a bit ??? On Jupiter, that it wouldn't be the end of the world to lim the slot. There are more readable people out there. Like, Jupiter, knot and maybe shadow feel like ok lims.

What we don't have as the days were quick are many other wagons 'for info'
what does this mean, that you're okay with limming me because of your own inability to read me? or am i understanding this wrong
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:58 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 2115, Bellaphant wrote: T3's iso makes me feel slightly worse about sky and aisa. On to black!
i think sky and t3 don't look particularly partnered- it just doesn't make sense in my head especially when you put black into the equation
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:05 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 2119, OutWorldER wrote: and I think [Project's] Jupiter vote sucks.
me too

btw my mom's pissed at me so before anyone gets on my case about how i'm "putting things off only to never return to them": fuck off
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:07 am

Post by Aisa »

VOTE: shaddowez
maybe this will have more traction
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:32 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 2354, JupiterXV wrote:

For example, in post 880 I townread how confidently he asks Titus to provide "an actual explanation outside of gut feelings to support [her] theory". I think trying to read Titus based on her being a lawyer is a pretty reachy argument though
why would you townread that? i think reading people based on their occupation is strange and probably more towny than the confidence
I townread 880 not so much because of the confidence of the read itself (I agree that can come from either alignment), but because Project seems to be very clear about what he wants to see from Titus.

I think that sometimes when you're scum and you want to push someone, you make up as much justification as you need for your push and no more. For example, you say that you're voting someone because "their interactions with X suck" and only later if someone asks you for more details do you make up more depth to your reasoning e.g. "you can clearly see from post XYZ that they were trying to defend their scumbuddy". I feel like sometimes, with some scum players, this can lead to the feeling they are constantly shifting the goalposts when you're talking to them. Like no matter what you say they find some subtle reason to dislike it.

Proj's post kind of gave me the opposite feeling? I've played with Titus before and I know she makes short posts, but if I weren't used to her posting style I would find her hard to read, and I think it's a reasonable concern if you haven't played with her before to want a slightly longer explanation than she's given for certain reads. He seemed consistent about wanting a logical explanation rather than a gut read.

Idk. Am I giving him too much credit for this?
ProjEctRy
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:34 am

Post by ProjEctRy »

I think this has been misinterpreted slightly.

I wasn’t reading Titus because she is a lawyer, rather Titus explained how she approaches the game and I believe she said her occupation fuels and shapes her thought pattern (something along those lines). However, I was pointing out that she was playing the exact opposite (going with gut feeling) of how she said she plays the game.
ProjEctRy
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:43 am

Post by ProjEctRy »

In post 2353, JupiterXV wrote: - ABSOLUTELY NOT willing to vote on OWER or dann
I don’t support a OWER lim myself, but your phrasing suggests you are strongly against this. Why such emphasis?

Apologies if you’ve already gone over this, if you could just point me to it instead.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:48 am

Post by Aisa »

Anyway I agree we need to consolidate
Can the people who are not voting consider putting their vote somewhere, and the people who are voting consider moving to a bigger wagon? Or maybe someone could write a case if they have a strong opinion
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:16 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 2364, ProjEctRy wrote:
In post 2353, JupiterXV wrote: - ABSOLUTELY NOT willing to vote on OWER or dann
I don’t support a OWER lim myself, but your phrasing suggests you are strongly against this. Why such emphasis?

Apologies if you’ve already gone over this, if you could just point me to it instead.
ower and dann are my strongest townreads. neither of them are confirmed but i see both of them as nearly guaranteed to be town- and since these are players i actually feel strongly about i'm not going to be voting on them. dann is incredibly unlikely to be scum based off of partner optics- with black and t3 both there is no way he's scum. obv people have been paranoia'ing him but i think his behavior is towny and at this point i'd probably consider him a candidate for like, town leader? like he's competent, good at scumhunting, and pretty unlikely to be scum at this point tbh.
ower on the other hand is someone who's a little less popularly townread. i guess my townread on him was initially because of vibes and now it's sort of solidified into an actual townread. i don't think he's likely to be partnered with t3 and black because of that little argument all three of them had at the end of d1. furthermore his playstyle doesn't seem like it comes from scum, least of all the last scum. early on he sort of sat around, poked at people, made observations and pushed out content. he wasn't super active at first and even now he's still not- i think this playstyle is towny over scummy because at this point in the game scum wants influence. they want to be able to control the thread and make sure they don't get eliminated- and ower isn't doing that. he reacted with nonchalance when people voted him, and he's sort of tunneled on project right now. that's just not something scum would do in this situation. or maybe scum would do it, idfk, but it's risky and there isn't nearly as much reward as there is to playing similarly to, say, dann.
tldr: both towny i am strong against :thumbsup:
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:16 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 2363, ProjEctRy wrote:

I think this has been misinterpreted slightly.

I wasn’t reading Titus because she is a lawyer, rather Titus explained how she approaches the game and I believe she said her occupation fuels and shapes her thought pattern (something along those lines). However, I was pointing out that she was playing the exact opposite (going with gut feeling) of how she said she plays the game.
oh mb, i understand now
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:25 am

Post by Aisa »

FWIW I still think shaddowez is a decent vote. I don't see a lot of reasons to townread him outright.

I was impressed by how calm he seemed in his most recent round of posting. I'm kind of surprised by how reasonable he has come across and that made me question the vote a bit

Still disagree with a good chuck of what he's said throughout the game though. And at this point in time this is the best I can do, I don't see much stronger reasons to scumread anyone else
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:25 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 2368, Aisa wrote: FWIW I still think shaddowez is a decent vote. I don't see a lot of reasons to townread him outright.

I was impressed by how calm he seemed in his most recent round of posting. I'm kind of surprised by how reasonable he has come across and that made me question the vote a bit

Still disagree with a good
chunk
of what he's said throughout the game though. And at this point in time this is the best I can do, I don't see much stronger reasons to scumread anyone else
ebwop
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:25 am

Post by JupiterXV »

VOTE: aisa for now, will probably change my mind
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:45 am

Post by shaddowez »

Willing to consolidate, but not on OWER today. V/LA for New Years, will try to post tomorrow/Tuesday
V/LA on Weekends
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:00 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

VOTE: aisa

I'll reply to Jupiter later.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:00 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

That's e-2
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:04 am

Post by JupiterXV »

happy 2024, gonna continue reading now
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:21 am

Post by OutWorldER »

VOTE: shaddowez

Gut feeling that if Aisa was last scum here she'd be fighting harder against her elimination and so far mostly just seems unconcerned about it. I also just think her posting the past day has felt better than shaddowez.

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”