Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3125 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:12 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3117, Guillotina wrote: 1) @Kuyouko you that are very prone to looking at old games to hunt for scum, how come you are not looking at this game's to realize that I have no scum motivation for how I handled Hu Tao when they faked doctor and how I proceeded to handle Hu Tao until I found that bit where Gamma pushed Hu Tao as CC.
How come you don't see that that is how a doctor must handle someone faking their claim.

Why does it bother you that I'm a 2-shot? Why are those grounds to consider me for an elimination? Because I'm useless to you now? or is it because you wanna exploit some irrationally paranoid people into elimnating me? or if you are town, how come you cant read between the lines?

Some of your arguments don't logically follow from your position as I've pointed out in the above posts.

You claim you were not claiming your target because you were indecisive, yet you had only cc'd with "doctor", you had never mentioned being indecisive. As I pointed out, mafia would not have assumed you could not target the same person again, even if you had claimed your target.

Further, with you being a claimed doctor, mafia went ahead and killed Celebloki anyway. This happened right after the mafia alien was eliminated. This to me suggests that either you are lying about your role, or mafia has another way to get around your role (because they didn't know the specifics of your role at this time, as I've pointed out.) Backup alien would work; if you're town they could use alien on you and kill Celeboki, and now use alien on Random Nurse.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:15 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3102, Random Nurse wrote: Dunnstral hanging out in the periphery just within eyesight is annoying me.
You've done much worse this game lad. Posted nothing of value for ~6 days and then asked what the rush was while the game was stalled.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:18 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3120, Naerys wrote:
In post 3117, Guillotina wrote: You guys are willaging but sure go ahead and flip me before say Timmer, Enchant or even the Millers.
I agree that millers should be atleast looked into.
We are all ears
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 3126, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3102, Random Nurse wrote: Dunnstral hanging out in the periphery just within eyesight is annoying me.
You've done much worse this game lad. Posted nothing of value for ~6 days and then asked what the rush was while the game was stalled.

As Town I don't HAVE to be active. Me feeling you're in the periphery just within eyesight is my opinion, and my activity level has no bearing giving that opinion. Also we had well over a week left so we COULD have made use of that time instead of rushing with that mis-lim.

If you're Scum be VERY careful how you rerspond to me.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:27 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Well as Town I don't HAVE to be active either then.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:28 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 3127, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3120, Naerys wrote:
In post 3117, Guillotina wrote: You guys are willaging but sure go ahead and flip me before say Timmer, Enchant or even the Millers.
I agree that millers should be atleast looked into.
We are all ears
In post 3129, Dunnstral wrote: Well as Town I don't HAVE to be active either then.
Lets not be active together.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:29 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 3129, Dunnstral wrote: Well as Town I don't HAVE to be active either then.

It's not quite the same but I appreciate the attempt.

Currently I feel that you're ever-present but hanging back. That's typically how you play, and it makes me feel paranoid because then I can barely read you and it feels like my focus is barely on you because you're in the background.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:35 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2294, Jingle wrote:
Vote Count 2.6

Roden
(E-0): , , , , , , , ,
Hu Tao
(E-6): , ,
Elements
Dunnstral
(E-8):
Broccoli Quest 2
(E-8):
Keyleth
(E-8):
ssbm_Kyouko
(E-8):
Celebloki
(E-8):
TimmerRC
(E-8):
Andresvmb
(E-8):
Naerys
(E-8):
davesaz
(E-8):
Guillotina
(E-8):
Random Nurse
(E-8):

Not Voting
: TimmerRC, ,

With 14 alive it takes 8 to eject a player from the Game.

Deadline is (expired on 2023-12-17 14:00:00).

Mod Notes: None!
In post 2240, Guillotina wrote: What the fuck is this game?

I counterclaim Roden, im the doctor.

I also may or may not counterclaim Broc
but i now believe Roden is scum

Because:

1) He is a frozen slot.
2) He is claiming my role and there is no way there are two doctors.
3) He claimed full doctor and it does not make sense given the modifier i have.
4) He claimed his target, doctors dont do that.
(Also Dunn is scummy for asking an alleged doctor for their target, could be distancing.)
5) He claimed to have protected a miller claim, what town doctor does that?
6) The pattern i found in his slot.
7) The way gob tried to rolefish me yesterday.

It goes without saying i will not claim whom i protected last night but let's gooooo!

VOTE: Roden
If you want to do VCA this is probably where to look, and if you believe Guillo can be mafia you want to look at the second post and decide if they are gambitting mafia who cc'd their own team member
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:38 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Roden (E-0): Broccoli Quest 2, Dunnstral, ssbm_Kyouko, davesaz, Hu Tao, Guillotina,
Elements
, Naerys
Hu Tao (E-6): Random Nurse,
Roden

Elements
(E-6): Keyleth,
Andresvmb

Not Voting: TimmerRC,
Celebloki
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:38 am

Post by Naerys »

Hmm.. actually more likely is kyo gambitting with gamma early, or perhaps it was planned so gamma then claimed gunsmith
Perhaps i should look at kyo more closely
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:42 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I think Enchant slot and TimmerRC look the worst here.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:43 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Guillotina performing a gambit by ccing their partner is not impossible, but I don't have a problem with Celebloki dying if we consider that both davesaz and Random Nurse being left alive likely indicates mafia have more blocking power
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:56 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 3124, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3118, Hu Tao wrote: Can we unvote Timmer? Since he's being replaced now.
Why should replacing out make us unvote them?
Because the slot is town anyway. And if we get a good replacement hopefully they are able to obvtown
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:57 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 3128, Random Nurse wrote:

As Town I don't HAVE to be active. Me feeling you're in the periphery just within eyesight is my opinion, and my activity level has no bearing giving that opinion. Also we had well over a week left so we COULD have made use of that time instead of rushing with that mis-lim.

RN I think you get voted off before Dunn does this game tbh
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:59 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 3136, Dunnstral wrote: Guillotina performing a gambit by ccing their partner is not impossible, but I don't have a problem with Celebloki dying if we consider that both davesaz and Random Nurse being left alive likely indicates mafia have more blocking power
I think all scum are in enchant/RN/Guillotine/Naerys.

I can see it being Enchant and Guillotine
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:07 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 3125, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3117, Guillotina wrote: 1) @Kuyouko you that are very prone to looking at old games to hunt for scum, how come you are not looking at this game's to realize that I have no scum motivation for how I handled Hu Tao when they faked doctor and how I proceeded to handle Hu Tao until I found that bit where Gamma pushed Hu Tao as CC.
How come you don't see that that is how a doctor must handle someone faking their claim.

Why does it bother you that I'm a 2-shot? Why are those grounds to consider me for an elimination? Because I'm useless to you now? or is it because you wanna exploit some irrationally paranoid people into elimnating me? or if you are town, how come you cant read between the lines?

Some of your arguments don't logically follow from your position as I've pointed out in the above posts.

You claim you were not claiming your target because you were indecisive, yet you had only cc'd with "doctor", you had never mentioned being indecisive. As I pointed out, mafia would not have assumed you could not target the same person again, even if you had claimed your target.

Further, with you being a claimed doctor, mafia went ahead and killed Celebloki anyway. This happened right after the mafia alien was eliminated. This to me suggests that either you are lying about your role, or mafia has another way to get around your role (because they didn't know the specifics of your role at this time, as I've pointed out.) Backup alien would work; if you're town they could use alien on you and kill Celeboki, and now use alien on Random Nurse.
Is not fully claiming all the details of my role scum indicative?

I'm not getting what you are accusing me of? I partially claimed to CC yes, so?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:11 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 3128, Random Nurse wrote:

As Town I don't HAVE to be active
. Me feeling you're in the periphery just within eyesight is my opinion, and my activity level has no bearing giving that opinion. Also we had well over a week left so we COULD have made use of that time instead of rushing with that mis-lim.

So why were you trying to pursue the angle earlier that scum could be in the inactives and that they may slip up later?
This to me shows me that you yourself don't believe that inactive is alignment indicative but you hinted at pressuring there for those exact reasons, that's called agenda.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Your thought process doesn't seem to fully line up. What I am accusing you of is being confused because you are fake claiming a role.

You first say:
In post 2646, Guillotina wrote: Whst is so BRUH about not claiming your targets as doctor? Not claiming them makes it harder for scum to try to predict whom i cant protect the following night and they’d just hit me. It is obvious scum couldnt wait to kill the rolecop so much that they took the risk.
And in response I post:
In post 2648, Dunnstral wrote: You didn't claim indecisive until after you were out of shots
Do you see the problem here? With your claim of 'Doctor' there is no reason for mafia to assume that you cannot target the same player twice in a row. Your claim that mafia 'took the risk' doesn't make sense when considering that, and your own assumptions here don't make sense either.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 3132, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2294, Jingle wrote:
Vote Count 2.6

Roden
(E-0): , , , , , , , ,
Hu Tao
Elements
Dunnstral
(E-8):
Broccoli Quest 2
(E-8):
Keyleth
(E-8):
ssbm_Kyouko
(E-8):
Celebloki
(E-8):
TimmerRC
(E-8):
Andresvmb
(E-8):
Naerys
(E-8):
davesaz
(E-8):
Guillotina
(E-8):
Random Nurse
(E-8):

Not Voting
: TimmerRC, ,

With 14 alive it takes 8 to eject a player from the Game.

Deadline is (expired on 2023-12-17 14:00:00).

Mod Notes: None!
In post 2240, Guillotina wrote: What the fuck is this game?

I counterclaim Roden, im the doctor.

I also may or may not counterclaim Broc
but i now believe Roden is scum

Because:

1) He is a frozen slot.
2) He is claiming my role and there is no way there are two doctors.
3) He claimed full doctor and it does not make sense given the modifier i have.
4) He claimed his target, doctors dont do that.
(Also Dunn is scummy for asking an alleged doctor for their target, could be distancing.)
5) He claimed to have protected a miller claim, what town doctor does that?
6) The pattern i found in his slot.
7) The way gob tried to rolefish me yesterday.

It goes without saying i will not claim whom i protected last night but let's gooooo!

VOTE: Roden
If you want to do VCA this is probably where to look, and if you believe Guillo can be mafia you want to look at the second post and decide if they are gambitting mafia who cc'd their own team member
For me to be mafia here with Roden, I would have to be a better role than Roden's. Alien has the capacity of roleblocking and protecting, why I as mafia CC them instead of letting them get away with it? Hu Tao got away with claiming doctor and retracting it later, Roden could have also accomplish it.

When Roden claimed doctor, like straight up doctor, after what Hu Tao pulled out, i figured that Roden's attempt was to hope he'd be CCed and two, that if he was not CCed, that he'd buy time to avoid an execution like Hu Tao did, I was not gonna allow that.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 3142, Dunnstral wrote: Your thought process doesn't seem to fully line up. What I am accusing you of is being confused because you are fake claiming a role.

You first say:
In post 2646, Guillotina wrote: Whst is so BRUH about not claiming your targets as doctor? Not claiming them makes it harder for scum to try to predict whom i cant protect the following night and they’d just hit me. It is obvious scum couldnt wait to kill the rolecop so much that they took the risk.
And in response I post:
In post 2648, Dunnstral wrote: You didn't claim indecisive until after you were out of shots
Do you see the problem here? With your claim of 'Doctor' there is no reason for mafia to assume that you cannot target the same player twice in a row. Your claim that mafia 'took the risk' doesn't make sense when considering that, and your own assumptions here don't make sense either.
Now I'm more confused.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Of course there is no way for me to know why they didn't kill me instead of Cele, i can only try to guess of why they would but I don't know for certain.

Yes, I'm indecisive, yes scum couldn't possibly know that unless they had a rolecop themselves and checked me, or they didn't kill me because they thought Cele was more important, or for the sake of WIFOM in hopes town themselves would kill me out of paranoia.

This is all speculation, again, i can't know, what I'm confused about is why does this merit an accusation in the first place? and how that is alignment indicative?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by Guillotina »

VOTE: Kyouko

I don't believe this person believe in their push on me.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by Naerys »

Happy new year my fellow scummies :3
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:32 pm

Post by Guillotina »

I don't know what is more outrageous?

Random Nurse tunnel on his own confirmed check (Hu Tao)

or

Hu Tao believing that Naerys and I are scum together.

OR here is the big one.

Hu Tao accusing Random Nurse for not making sense while not making sense themselves.

If that kind of hypocrisy, that kind of lack of care for how that inconsistency makes them look is not town indicative, i don't know what is, that is why I can't let you push Hu Tao, RN.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:44 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 3136, Dunnstral wrote: Guillotina performing a gambit by ccing their partner is not impossible
I was having doubts about Guillo beceause i thought and i still think, that remaining scum is well placed and it wont be easy to find them. But this had me thinking - Would Guillo CC their partner like this? Bussing yes, i believe Roden was bussed. But doing it this obviously? Certainly something to think about.

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”