sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:07 am

Post by sirdanilot »

armlx wrote:
1. Even better to look it up yourself. Shouldn't cost that much time. Also I find it a bit exaggerated that you would 'look like an idiot' and I fail to see how that would even matter to someone who is pro-town.
I'm lazy.
2. What stopped you from voting in this post?
Nothing I guess.
So you admit to all the points.

So well yeah,
light FoS armlx
but honestly this case isn't really that strong anyway. We're better off looking at day 1. Arlmx, could you give us your read?
-------------------------------------------------------------
GhostWriter wrote:
Natirasha wrote:
Axelrod wrote: Of course, Nat. just said the same thing abo9ut two Millers. So, question to both of you: what is it about this set-up that leads you to the conclusion that there could be multiple millers?
It's simple in my eyes. In a game where people gain powers as they answer questions correctly, it seems extremely obvious that one of our supposed "powers" is to not be a miller.
This, in no way, seems obvious to me. It is, in fact, far closer to a stretch to cover oneself, than anything else.
This discussion was interesting but it ended prematurely. Natirasha, why do you think it's so obvious that one of the supposed powers is not to be a miller?

This is also a very interesting discussion during twilight:
Axelrod wrote:
Natirasha wrote:
malthusis wrote:
...damn.
Why are you worrying about not hammering Der Hammer?
I'm not entirely sure I want to go to night yet.
This comes across as somewhat insincere, considering you apparently had no problems at all putting him at L-1.

And you also didn't say anything else, like, "hay guys, this is L-1, but I'm not really sure I want to go to Night yet...."
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Animorpherv1
animorpherv1 wrote: Sure. So, there are 2 people thinking there are millers, and I think Nat and Der Hammer both adapted the idea of there being Death millers.
Later turns out neither of them did (why wouldn't you check).
My first thought "Death millers? Scum." I think they are talking about themselves as being "death millers" aka scum.

If I have this right, Nat claimed stoner, aka miller. Of course, all miller claims are impossible to verify if you don't get them lynched, but if I'm correct, they thought about in the same 2 pages, then they mere just "There is probably a death miller" for the rest of the game. This came out of nowhere, so I am accusing them of being scum.
Why would you try to make a reread of the miller claims... without actually reading. 'I think they both claimed miller and then iirc suddenly out of nowhere they were like death miller I think?
unvote, vote: Der Hammer
because the death miller thing is a out there, and a something I think only scum would say there is, to get themself out of trouble of they need it.
So he thinks that both Nat and DH claimed death miller. Ani, why did you choose to vote DH over Nat at this point?
I'll bet that if Der Hammer claims, he'll claim miller or death miller.
He already claimed at the time...
animorpherv1 wrote: My fault. I thought you did. I know Der Hammer did that though.
Still he didn't check?
animorpherv1 wrote:@ DerHammer- your right. False accusations., I am sorry, however, you don't seem to be posting much. I'd like to see some more activity from you.
So, he admits his accusations were false but he doesn't unvote him? And then he comes up with another reason to be voting him, namely that he wasn't posting much. So essentially that is now his only reason to be voting DH, and lurkerlynch=poop.
@ malthusis- because they may be talking about themself, and Death Miller is something that scum may claim. Altough I'd doubt they would, it's a possibility.
This needs no further explanation other than that it doesn't really look like a very solid case.
------------------------------------
Now I'll further analyze the DH bandwagon.
#123 - Electra votes DH for similarity in role names. No alarm bells, sounds pretty reasonable.
#131 - axel votes DH for the same reason as electra... except how can he know Electras role. anyway, this still doesn't ring bells.
#135 - tbh I don't really agree with the reasoning. the reason I don't agree is that students usually don't like students who kiss up to the teacher, and the kissing up student may be wanting to expell them.
#136 well yeah... I'll call this the point of no return, he basically sealed his fate here.
#138 - vote after the point of no return
ELECTRA:
Could you sate the reasons for FoSing animorpher and natirasha here?
#143 - vote after the point of no return
#148 - vote after the point of no return, this was a hammer even though he didn't know it himself

Oh, and we shouldn't forget my case on animorpher from early day 1.

1. Claiming without reasoning.
2. Saying that the claim was a plain mistake, implying we should get over it.
3. "It looks to me as if your trying to get me lynched.", while I wasn't voting for him at the time. In fact, that statement in itself is scummy enough, anyone is able to see that.
4. Playing the newbie card.
5. Tries to make a case of DH while not even reading the thread, this also included some elements of bad logic and his case did not look sincere.

Liking my day 1 vote.

vote animorpherv1
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:45 am

Post by armlx »

My read is I want to lynch the claimed miller. More I'll get to post finals I guess.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:48 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

sirdanilot is town.

I like his case against animopherv.

This game is CHEAT mafia. It's one time where having a miller makes sense. Though clearly we can't be keeping a miller to end game. We'll need a utility lynch or vig kill.

vote: animorphrev
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Dattebayo
Dattebayo
Goon
Dattebayo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:54 am

Post by Dattebayo »

VisMaior wrote:
Do you really think that's a valid reason? fos animorpher That was pretty anti-town, you know.
Say what?
FOS sirandalot
VisMaior wrote:Hi! Sorry for the delay I had unexoected limited acces.

I find the claim a genuine mistake. Sirandilot seems very trigger-happy.
VisMaior wrote:Im inclined to think its rather a scum gambit for claiming miller, then failing because there is an actual miller.

vote natirasha
VM exhibits reluctance to vote SirD but a few pages later votes Nat for a reason that existed on page 1.
Then today, armlx showed suspicion on Nat but didn't actually vote until DGB agreed with him.
Vote armlx

@DGB, why do you openly agree with SirD's case today but not on day 1?

On SirD's case:
I disagree with it for the same reasons as before.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:39 pm

Post by armlx »

VM exhibits reluctance to vote SirD but a few pages later votes Nat for a reason that existed on page 1.
Then today, armlx showed suspicion on Nat but didn't actually vote until DGB agreed with him.
Vote armlx
So what is your point here? It looks to me as if you are trying to call me scum for what would be scummy connections to other players, except 0 alignments have been revealed.
Dattebayo
Dattebayo
Goon
Dattebayo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:33 pm

Post by Dattebayo »

armlx wrote:
Vote armlx
So what is your point here? It looks to me as if you are trying to call me scum for what would be scummy connections to other players, except 0 alignments have been revealed.
Not scummy connections, but odd voting patterns.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:03 pm

Post by armlx »

What is odd about the first one other then the fact it would increase the odds of me being scum if SirD is and visa versa?
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:09 pm

Post by iLord »

A New Teacher (Day 2)

Suddenly, the class heard footsteps down the hallway. Teacher footsteps. The students barely had time to scramble over each other to reach their seats. By the time the door started opening, every student was seated working diligently on their test.

The new teacher was old and wrinkly. He smelled like he had been working in a shoe factory for the past few years. The students were afraid of looking him in the eye, sneaking surreptitious glances towards him when he wasn’t looking.

The teacher was scrutinizing the students in the class room. Finally, he spoke:

“Well, I’ve heard there’s been some trouble in this room.”

The class remained quiet.

“Well, I’m Mr. Beker, and I don’t want there to be no trouble, you hear? I give you respect and so I demand respect. No talking when I’m talking, keep your hands to yourself, and most definitely no cheating. That’s about it for me. Anybody else got any other questions?”

*Cricket, cricket*

“Okay, good. Now get to work!”

And with this, he sat down in the teacher’s desk. The students were quite worried – this sub was no slouch! How were they going to cheat?

Due to Mr. Beker’s arrival, out of thread communication must cease.
GhostWriter has been prodded again.

Votecount the 16th:

Animorpherv1 (2): sirdanilot, DrippingGoofball
Armlx (1): Dattebayo
Natirasha (1): Armlx
GhostWriter (0):
Electra (0):
Malthusis (0):
Sirdanilot (0):
Axelrod (0):
DrippingGoofball (0):
Dattebayo (0):

Not Voting (6): Anirmorpherv1, Natirasha, GhostWriter, Electra, Malthusis, Axelrod
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:15 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

woops! Sorry for not posting (my eyes are tired, had a Snow day)

My defense against sirdanilot: I claimed Class Clown, it makes sense. I don't see your claim anywhere.

I DID reread after a while, but to no avail.

If anyone is scum, its sird & DGB.

vote:sirdanilot:

FOS: DGB
for saying that a miller makes sense, then saying that we will have to lynch the miller sooner or later.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:43 pm

Post by armlx »

FOS: DGB for saying that a miller makes sense, then saying that we will have to lynch the miller sooner or later.
Its actually quite logical. Makes sense != confirm.
Dattebayo
Dattebayo
Goon
Dattebayo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:09 pm

Post by Dattebayo »

armlx wrote:
What is odd about the first one other then the fact it would increase the odds of me being scum if SirD is and visa versa?
I wasn't actually pointing out VM's reluctance to vote SirD as an associative scum tell but that makes sense...

I was saying it to point out how odd it was that VM decided to vote Nat. After being so reluctant to vote before, voting Nat for a reason from the very beginning of the game was quite weird.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:15 pm

Post by armlx »

Notice the weeks delay in those posts. Lurkers do weird things like that given the gaps in their posting relative to the movement of the game.
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:34 pm

Post by sirdanilot »

animorpherv1 wrote:woops! Sorry for not posting (my eyes are tired, had a Snow day)

My defense against sirdanilot: (1)I claimed Class Clown, (2)it makes sense. (3)I don't see your claim anywhere.

(4)I DID reread after a while, but to no avail.

If anyone is scum, its sird & DGB.

vote:sirdanilot:

FOS: DGB
for saying that a miller makes sense, then saying that we will have to lynch the miller sooner or later.
Hey you know what guys, I'm going to actually seriously analyze this post.
1. Why did you claim. You had no reason to at all.
2. No it didn't, because you had no reason to. It doesn't make any sense at all, actually.
3. ... Are you seriously implying that people who don't claim are scummy? What about everyone else who didn't claim (aka the entire game not called you and natirasha)? Are they all scum?
4. How does this do anything to defend you in any way.

I won't even start to comment on the dgb fos.

More animorpher votes please, yaddayaddayadda
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:08 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

1. It was a mistake
GET OVER IT. Eveeryone else has.

2. My claim makes sense. Don't tell me you've never had a class where someone was funny/ trying to be funny.

3. No, I'm not, that would be stupid.

4. You said I didn't reread.

anyways, I'm sticking on sird for being either a lyncher (think about it someone who wants to take the funny kid's place) or bad scum.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:40 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I don't get your answer to number 4.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:16 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I was rereading to see if DerHammer said something about death millers, but couldn't find it.

If I knew that he would be lynched in a few days, I would have unvoted.

sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:43 am

Post by sirdanilot »

animorpherv1 wrote:1. It was a mistake

2. My claim makes sense. Don't tell me you've never had a class where someone was funny/ trying to be funny.

(5)anyways, I'm sticking on sird for being either a lyncher (think about it someone who wants to take the funny kid's place) or bad scum.
1. Sorry can't do!
2. Oh like that. The role name alone doesn't really give me enough information for the role to make sense or not, but seriously I never implied that what you claimed didn't make sense.
3. Then what are you trying to say.
4. You should have re-read earlier, obviously. And why didn't you take off your vote after your re-read?
5. I hope everyone notices this bit!

I'd love to see more people commenting on the animorpher case. Oh and please don't buy the excuse of 'aww he's just new...' I've seen newbie scum act like this way too often, also read my arguments earlier in the thread (discussions with Dattebayo and animorpher).
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:42 am

Post by armlx »

I actually would expect 1 and 5 from him, but 2, 3, and 4 seem legit.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:03 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

sirdanilot wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:1. It was a mistake

(5)anyways, I'm sticking on sird for being either a lyncher (think about it someone who wants to take the funny kid's place) or bad scum.
1. Sorry can't do!
2. Oh like that. The role name alone doesn't really give me enough information for the role to make sense or not, but seriously I never implied that what you claimed didn't make sense.
3. Then what are you trying to say.
4. You should have re-read earlier, obviously. And why didn't you take off your vote after your re-read?
5. I hope everyone notices this bit!

I'd love to see more people commenting on the animorpher case. Oh and please don't buy the excuse of 'aww he's just new...' I've seen newbie scum act like this way too often, also read my arguments earlier in the thread (discussions with Dattebayo and animorpher).
1. Why?
2. I'm confused wether you agree or disagree with me
3. I'm saying that you don't HAVE to claim, I don't find that scummy, its my fault that I claimed in the first place.
4. Because I thought it was safe there, I new that then, then I would have unvoted.
5. I hope that they think your are scum because of it.

I've just thought, that maybe, because of my role, I will get Jester. DO NOT lynch me.

Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:44 am

Post by Electra »

@ sird - the FOSes were for not voting derhammer or something like that. Seemed to me that any townie would just go along with this obvious bandwagon. Scum would be more reluctant if it were a bandwagon on scum, but also if they knew that it was a bandwagon on town that they didn't want to be on.

WTF, animorph. Why the hell do you think you'd be a jester? I want a full claim from you right now.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:53 am

Post by malthusis »

I've just thought, that maybe, because of my role, I will get Jester. DO NOT lynch me.
This, more then anything, convinces me that you are not town. If you were Jester, you would have done anything to get lynched right off the bat (A good example of this is MSIII (ongoing)). Also, you would probably know you were a Jester right off the start, instead of thinking 'hmm, maybe I'm a Jester?'
Vote Animopherv1
Dattebayo
Dattebayo
Goon
Dattebayo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:06 am

Post by Dattebayo »

You will
get
Jester? Do you not know your role?
I want a full claim.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:00 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Animopher, I really didn't see anything too bad about your arguing, right up until you mentioned a Jester.
FoS
on you for that reason.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:24 pm

Post by Natirasha »

Unvote, vote: animorpher
I will never not lynch a jester claim, even an iffy one.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Dattebayo
Dattebayo
Goon
Dattebayo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:30 pm

Post by Dattebayo »

Natirasha wrote:
Unvote, vote: animorpher
I will never not lynch a jester claim, even an iffy one.
Ani never directly identified himself as a jester. What makes you assume that he did?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”