davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3650 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:37 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 3646, Aristeia wrote:
In post 3642, davesaz wrote: Being town I know any push on me is wrong. Pushing solely on "bussers" and completely ignoring the CWs is indicative of having an agenda to exclude the people voting the CW from suspicion.
ok but why can't a town player genuinely believe that the entire scum team was bussing and not counterwagoning?
Statistically it's very unlikely. I think a scum team is most likely to split their attention to avoid the mass association. I can't rule it out other than to say don't look at me.
why is that indicative of an agenda'd scum player?
OK maybe I'm biased because I'm the target. It should be some on and some off. What's triggering me is the general lack of anyone trying to pick up the CW idea or even appear to think about it. But why Fire in particular is that I'd expect him to engage the alternative theory, not blow it off.
for example I know I am town and I think it's more likely mafia were bussing titus than counterwagoning to save her because titus had largely given up and didn't even bother to play.
Like I said above, some on and some off is the most likely case. In this situation I'm most suspicious of those who stayed on Titus but didn't say much, or rejoined very late under the guise of getting a lim before deadline but didn't call out RL as the reason they left. Voting somewhere else and coming back is also more suspicious than unvoting and coming back, since scum have motivation to hope another wagon picks up while town who thought Titus was scum all along have nothing else better to do with their vote. (other than attempting behavior modification ahem)
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3651 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:40 am

Post by davesaz »

Before you ask, no I haven't done that work myself. I'm my family's only driver, holidays, putting together
some
most
assembly required stuff, starting back to work today, etc.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3652 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:52 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 1606, Ausuka wrote:
V
OTECOUNT
E
LIMINATION
V
OTES
P
LAYER
N
AME
C
URRENT
V
OTES
Titus (7)
Hu Tao, Meuh, davesaz, Firebringer, Black, yessiree, Aristeia
yessiree (5)
Naerys, Theta Alpine, DragonEater70, Bellaphant, usesPython
Bellaphant (1)
furtiveglance
Firebringer (1)
gob
Hu Tao (1)
Titus
usesPython (1)
RCEnigma
NOT VOTING: Gamma Emerald
With 17 alive, it takes 9 votes to flip!
Deadline: (expired on 2023-12-25 01:44:07)
Notes:
I have seized control of the game in a coup d'etat. When Alisae is no longer sick they will return to their rightful place.
Please alert me of any votecount errors you notice!
In post 1825, Ausuka wrote:
V
OTECOUNT
E
LIMINATION
V
OTES
P
LAYER
N
AME
C
URRENT
V
OTES
Titus (5)
Hu Tao, Meuh, Firebringer, yessiree, Aristeia
Hu Tao (4)
Titus, Naerys, usesPython, Gamma Emerald
davesaz (2)
DragonEater70, RCEnigma
Firebringer (2)
gob, Black
yessiree (2)
Theta Alpine, Bellaphant
Bellaphant (1)
furtiveglance
Gamma Emerald (1)
davesaz
NOT VOTING:
Notes:
I have seized control of the game in a coup d'etat. When Alisae is no longer sick they will return to their rightful place.
Searching for a replacement for Black.
In post 2181, Alisae wrote:
V
OTECOUNT
E
LIMINATION
V
OTES
P
LAYER
N
AME
C
URRENT
V
OTES
Titus (6)
Hu Tao, Meuh, Firebringer, yessiree, Aristeia, DragonEater70
Hu Tao (4)
yessiree (1)
Theta Alpine
Bellaphant (1)
furtiveglance
davesaz (1)
RCEnigma
Firebringer (1)
gob
NOT VOTING:
davesaz, Doctor Drew, Bellaphant
Notes:
I'm back & recovered!
In post 2638, Alisae wrote:
V
OTECOUNT
E
LIMINATION
V
OTES
P
LAYER
N
AME
C
URRENT
V
OTES
Titus (6)
Meuh, Hu Tao, davesaz, usesPython, yessiree, Naerys
DragonEater70 (5)
Firebringer, Titus, Aristeia, Gamma Emerald, yessiree
usesPython (2)
gob, RCEnigma
yessiree (1)
Theta Alpine
Bellaphant (1)
furtiveglance
Firebringer (1)
DragonEater70
NOT VOTING:
Bellaphant, Doctor Drew
Notes:

It's probably because of what Dave said about people's votes moving on and off but I'm surprised by how gamma's vote moved around day one.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3653 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:53 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Furtive's vote sitting on me for 1000 posts is sure useful

I tr the first yessiree wagon way more than I do the first Titus one!

These aren't helpful thoughts.
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3654 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:55 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 3648, davesaz wrote: Clarification/addition to 3644, I think Titus would plan both the conversation and the votes, and plan a time to be here together to make it look like it just happened live.
We've seen "unable to play due to irl" titus before, would be genuinely surprised if titus had more than a one liner in the scum PT this game
Plural | Nameless (They/He) and Alice (She/Her) and C (They/Them) and more
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3655 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:58 am

Post by davesaz »

I haven't updated with any votes since the last time I posted a list like this. 2746 is end of d1. Excel is pretty powerful if enough time to load the data falls in your lap.
Spoiler: gamma votes

120 gamma furtive 1
143 gamma python 1
184 gamma yes 11
588 gamma titus 153
646 gamma unvote 21
1512 gamma yes 3
1597 gamma titus 4
1603 gamma unvote 6
1778 gamma hutao 3
1905 gamma unvote 37
1999 gamma titus 33
2086 gamma hutao 6
2211 gamma titus 14
2529 gamma unvote 6
2559 gamma naerys 30
2634 gamma dragon 7
2746 reset yeet 69
2948 gamma rce 29

Yup, that's a lot of votes. Might even be worth poking into how well supported they are, or not.
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3656 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:01 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 3654, usesPython wrote:
In post 3648, davesaz wrote: Clarification/addition to 3644, I think Titus would plan both the conversation and the votes, and plan a time to be here together to make it look like it just happened live.
We've seen "unable to play due to irl" titus before, would be genuinely surprised if titus had more than a one liner in the scum PT this game
though hmm this is assuming that titus was maybe busier than she actually was
Plural | Nameless (They/He) and Alice (She/Her) and C (They/Them) and more
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3657 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:09 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 3656, usesPython wrote:
In post 3654, usesPython wrote:
though hmm this is assuming that titus was maybe busier than she actually was
I'm unwilling to cast doubt on the IRL periods themselves. A critical part of the social contract that I abide by is that we don't lie about it and don't accuse others of lying.

My thought was along the lines of she's busy for an extended period, comes back, sees that her slot is pretty lost, and plans a coordinated burst of activity that doesn't pan out.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3658 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:18 am

Post by davesaz »

Also, to Firebringer: If you're town then it sucks to be suspected this way, but look at this from the bright side. You're one of maybe half a dozen or so that I'd compliment by thinking they might deepwolf this hard. I have to try early and regret it if I'm wrong because it's higher chance of town winning than letting it slide and hoping you aren't the one.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3659 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:37 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Dave, I think realistically a FB wagon isn't getting through today. I've liked some of your other votes. If I'm alive tomorrow, I promise to take scum!FB into consideration. I just don't think it's the best use of time today.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3660 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3655, davesaz wrote: I haven't updated with any votes since the last time I posted a list like this. 2746 is end of d1. Excel is pretty powerful if enough time to load the data falls in your lap.
Spoiler: gamma votes

120 gamma furtive 1
143 gamma python 1
184 gamma yes 11
588 gamma titus 153
646 gamma unvote 21
1512 gamma yes 3
1597 gamma titus 4
1603 gamma unvote 6
1778 gamma hutao 3
1905 gamma unvote 37
1999 gamma titus 33
2086 gamma hutao 6
2211 gamma titus 14
2529 gamma unvote 6
2559 gamma naerys 30
2634 gamma dragon 7
2746 reset yeet 69
2948 gamma rce 29

Yup, that's a lot of votes. Might even be worth poking into how well supported they are, or not.
-_-
one sec
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3661 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:16 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3658, davesaz wrote: Also, to Firebringer: If you're town then it sucks to be suspected this way, but look at this from the bright side. You're one of maybe half a dozen or so that I'd compliment by thinking they might deepwolf this hard. I have to try early and regret it if I'm wrong because it's higher chance of town winning than letting it slide and hoping you aren't the one.
I am not upset at all from being suspected
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3662 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

viewtopic.php?t=91890
I remember Titus having a problem with my voting pattern in this game, but I was town
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3663 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:13 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3650, davesaz wrote:
In post 3642, davesaz wrote: Being town I know any push on me is wrong. Pushing solely on "bussers" and completely ignoring the CWs is indicative of having an agenda to exclude the people voting the CW from suspicion.
ok but why can't a town player genuinely believe that the entire scum team was bussing and not counterwagoning?
Statistically it's very unlikely. I think a scum team is most likely to split their attention to avoid the mass association. I can't rule it out other than to say don't look at me.
OK maybe I'm biased because I'm the target. It should be some on and some off. What's triggering me is the general lack of anyone trying to pick up the CW idea or even appear to think about it. But why Fire in particular is that I'd expect him to engage the alternative theory, not blow it off.
for example I know I am town and I think it's more likely mafia were bussing titus than counterwagoning to save her because titus had largely given up and didn't even bother to play.
Like I said above, some on and some off is the most likely case. In this situation I'm most suspicious of those who stayed on Titus but didn't say much, or rejoined very late under the guise of getting a lim before deadline but didn't call out RL as the reason they left. Voting somewhere else and coming back is also more suspicious than unvoting and coming back, since scum have motivation to hope another wagon picks up while town who thought Titus was scum all along have nothing else better to do with their vote. (other than attempting behavior modification ahem)
As far as not putting emphasis on the counterwagon. You’re either pushing firebringer as the scum on the DE wagon trying to save Titus, or shooting in the dark with the rest in that group. But you can do that on or off the wagon. So it isn’t as appealing as just forming scumreads on their own merits.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3664 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:21 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 3663, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 3650, davesaz wrote:
As far as not putting emphasis on the counterwagon. You’re either pushing firebringer as the scum on the DE wagon trying to save Titus, or shooting in the dark with the rest in that group. But you can do that on or off the wagon. So it isn’t as appealing as just forming scumreads on their own merits.
I'm not following what you're trying to say here. What's the either / or thing about, and what does "doing it on or off the wagon" mean?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3665 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:44 pm

Post by yessiree »

hmmm i am having paranoia on Gamma and python

hmmm
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3666 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:03 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 3662, Gamma Emerald wrote: viewtopic.php?t=91890
I remember Titus having a problem with my voting pattern in this game, but I was town
i dont get how this is any useful in figuring out ur alignment this game without any provided context

"you are wrong to push me for this thing im doing -> I did the same thing in that other game and I was town"
i dont like this line of thinking at all
the circumstances between games are completely different, and how people viewed ur behavior in other games is irrelevant to how you could be sorted here
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3667 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:15 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 2181, Alisae wrote:
V
OTECOUNT
E
LIMINATION
V
OTES
P
LAYER
N
AME
C
URRENT
V
OTES
Titus (6)
Hu Tao, Meuh, Firebringer, yessiree, Aristeia, DragonEater70
Hu Tao (4)
yessiree (1)
Theta Alpine
Bellaphant (1)
furtiveglance
davesaz (1)
RCEnigma
Firebringer (1)
gob
NOT VOTING:
davesaz, Doctor Drew, Bellaphant
Notes:
I'm back & recovered!
complete turbo hail mary :eek:

one scum on hu tao wagon {Naerys, usesPython, Gamma Emerald}
one scum on vanity wagons {Theta Alpine, furtiveglance, RCEnigma, gob}
one scum not on any wagon {davesaz, Doctor Drew, Bellaphant}
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3668 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:25 pm

Post by Firebringer »

can't be right. im not in any of those lists
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3669 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:28 pm

Post by yessiree »

darn, back to the drawing board for me
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3670 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:29 pm

Post by Firebringer »

idk that analysis makes me feel its more likely that Hua Tao could have been bussing and Titus wanted to make it look like a T/S
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3671 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:30 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3667, yessiree wrote: Titus (6) Hu Tao, Meuh, Firebringer, yessiree, Aristeia, DragonEater70
This being all town just seems crazy to me
Show

yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3672 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:37 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 3671, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3667, yessiree wrote: Titus (6) Hu Tao, Meuh, Firebringer, yessiree, Aristeia, DragonEater70
This being all town just seems crazy to me
Titus's energy towards Hu Tao towards end of day didn't read like S-S, Hu Tao abrasiveness towards being suspected felt townie
Meuh is conftown
Firebringer is Firebringer
yessiree is yessiree
Aristeia feels like she has no agenda and in just-wanna-be-carried mode
DE is cop

I guess there is a world where you and aristeia are both scum but i dont see that happening, not yet
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3673 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:43 pm

Post by Firebringer »

multiple people have said that me and ari can't be a team together. I feel insulted. Me and Ari would make an allstar team and ur insulting us by not considering us.
Show

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3674 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:53 pm

Post by davesaz »

Scum can want to be carried, and it's a great place for them if they get away with it.
The 4-wagon (or more) that built on Python from 2254 to 2295 contained Hu Tao, Enchant, Titus, RCE in that order.
So that's mostly a different set than was on Titus at 2181.

Drew voted Titus at , unvoted , and didn't vote again for the rest of the day. That's a good match for the pattern of voting to show in iso and then being off at eod. I went back and added post tags to make those two easier to reference after I hit submit.

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”