Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:25 pm

Post by lucca261 »

Let's skip a step, since you're going to reply doubting that your "case" is factually incorrect:
Lucca - I already explained why lucca is in my scumpool and the ISO didn't really change that. In fact, I find it concerning that Lucca is potentially misrepping Upwards in Post 176. "Not to play armchair psychologist, but I think a guy who read a 100-person game on this website (and probably read several wallposts on the way) would feel a little more paranoid on his first post." Upwards didn't say that he read a 100 person game, just that he heard about it. So it's a bit unfair to assume (possibly wrongly) that he actually read it. It seemed like a really thin excuse to go after someone who (if town) is a good ME target. This is the strongest scumread that Lucca has had thus far, and he walked it back later. There are so many more interesting things to talk about in this game other than some mafia game that inspired Upwards to join. It's just odd.
----------------------------

Spoiler:

I already explained why lucca is in my scumpool and the ISO didn't really change that. In fact, I find it concerning that Lucca is potentially misrepping Upwards in Post 176. [...] So it's a bit unfair to assume (possibly wrongly) that he actually read it.

He has read it. .
Factually incorrect.

Spoiler:

This is the strongest scumread that Lucca has had thus far, and he walked it back later.

The only quote in my whole ISO where I express any possible retraction of my Upwards read:
"Keep in mind this is a early D1 read, so it's not final or decisive in any way. But it's something that pinged me early game."

Is this a retraction? It's a weak read, as we are on early D1. There is no post where I express any retraction over the read.
Factually incorrect.

Spoiler:

There are so many more interesting things to talk about in this game other than some mafia game that inspired Upwards to join. It's just odd.

Sure. I agree. As I have only talked about the other maf game on 2 of my 28 posts. Counting this one.
So let's broaden the scope.
I have only talked about Upwards (directly or indirectly) on 10/28 posts. Counting the RVS vote on , the one sentence on , referencing him correcting your mistake on , the subsequent EBWOP on and this one.

In contrast, I have been the direct focus of four of your posts. You have 12 in total.

So, Delta: there are more interesting things to talk about on this game than my RVS vote and factually incorrect scum points against me based on interactions with Upwards.

How's that for a defense?
cê filma e fala?

tu é o bixão mesmo hein doido
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:40 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

I am actually really liking Lucca for town after ^this post.

Had a really long day, when I am home I will post a bit more, just relaxing with a beer or two right now
The greatest trick the devil ever performed was convincing the world he doesn't exist
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:49 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

You actually have a point insofar as I missed Post 299. As to the other thing, my point wasn't that you retracted it but that you walked away from it somewhat.

I'm going to do some re-reading in case I missed anything else. I might re-evaluate.
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:55 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 370, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 348, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 332, DeltaWave wrote: We have a whole week left for the day. Going into night when we have like, four or five people who haven't really contributed is not pro-town.
This looks like a post that scum does to contribute to the conversation without actually saying anything.

VOTE: Delta
There is so much bad reasoning behind this post that I don't even know where to start. Is it because I just made a post outlining my reads on everybody, thus making it impossible to say I'm not contributing? Is it because Hu Tao themselves have made multiple no-content posts so this is a pretty hypocritical thing to say? Is it because I actually did have a point by saying I didn't want D1 to end within the first couple of days? (Town benefits from day, scum benefits from night, it's a fact - and we have basically no information from multiple players, one of which is being replaced.) Is it because Hu Tao did nothing to rebut my arguments except for finding the thinnest of reasons to vote for me? Is it because it's plainly OMGUS? If you said "all of the above", you'd be right!

Hu is really near the top of my sussy impostor list.
This seems like such an overreaction. Also if I have so many non content posts, why am I being town read? Why are you the only one saying so?
Claptastik
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:13 pm

Post by Claptastik »

In post 377, DeltaWave wrote: You actually have a point insofar as I missed Post 299. As to the other thing, my point wasn't that you retracted it but that you walked away from it somewhat.

I'm going to do some re-reading in case I missed anything else. I might re-evaluate.
It's not just missing 299. He said he read the whole thing in his initial post. 299 was just confirmation of that.

You seem to be just skimming for talking points rather than actually reading for content.
Claptastik
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:18 pm

Post by Claptastik »

In post 368, Claptastik wrote: Gamma likes the 1v1 with the newbie.
I think town tends to just shrug off a push from a newbie. Scum tend to like getting into it with a newbie that's pushing them, as they may come out looking better from it.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:20 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 379, Claptastik wrote:
In post 377, DeltaWave wrote: You actually have a point insofar as I missed Post 299. As to the other thing, my point wasn't that you retracted it but that you walked away from it somewhat.

It's not just missing 299. He said he read the whole thing in his initial post. 299 was just confirmation of that.

You seem to be just skimming for talking points rather than actually reading for content.
Well it's clear that I missed some things when I was reading ISOs so I need to go back and read it again. I'm not above admitting when I made a mistake.

As for Hu: I don't really care what other people read you as, I am going to make my own decisions.

UNVOTE: Lucca for now

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Claptastik
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:21 pm

Post by Claptastik »

In post 353, Hu Tao wrote: Who is my crew?
I was joking about the town block, so Gamma, Fudu, Gypyx, but you already discussed gamma.
I think gamma is sus for trying to push herself into a town block. But they aren't my top priority right now
Claptastik
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:23 pm

Post by Claptastik »

In post 332, DeltaWave wrote: We have a whole week left for the day. Going into night when we have like, four or five people who haven't really contributed is not pro-town.
Where did this even come from?
Claptastik
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:26 pm

Post by Claptastik »

In post 333, Upwards wrote: Yeah okay but if you’re scum why play for eventually getting flipped? It actively makes it harder to fulfill Mafias Win Con.
Yes, you're correct. While there are some ways to mitigate being limmed as scum so it's easier for your buddies, it's better to stay alive and maintain numbers.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:31 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 382, Claptastik wrote:
In post 353, Hu Tao wrote: Who is my crew?
I was joking about the town block, so Gamma, Fudu, Gypyx, but you already discussed gamma.
I think gamma is sus for trying to push herself into a town block. But they aren't my top priority right now
Only Fu and me are in the town block :lol:
Claptastik
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:33 pm

Post by Claptastik »

In post 374, MargotRosa wrote: That took two solid hours lol
Huh, I would think reading all those ISOs, plus looking up my old games and doing a numerical post analysis on them, plus analysis and write-up would take a lot longer than that.
Claptastik
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:38 pm

Post by Claptastik »

In post 385, Hu Tao wrote: Only Fu and me are in the town block :lol:
It struck me that when I started pushing gamma, Fu started doubting his town read on me. Then when the gamma wagon grew, Gyp came in and caps-yelled at people to get off her.

I mentioned a tinfoil hat theory earlier. Didn't think much of it then, and still don't really, but it's a little more possible now than then.
Claptastik
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:39 pm

Post by Claptastik »

In post 376, FuDuzn wrote: I am actually really liking Lucca for town after ^this post.
As you've been asking his opinion on things I thought you've liked Lucca for town for some time now.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:59 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

In post 388, Claptastik wrote:
In post 376, FuDuzn wrote: I am actually really liking Lucca for town after ^this post.
As you've been asking his opinion on things I thought you've liked Lucca for town for some time now.
Quite the opposite if you read most of the back and forth between us yesterday.

Part of how I figure someone out is asking what there opinion is on someone or some situation.

As I said before, the more you can get someone to speak the less they can hide behind. I was feeling better after Lucca and I had our back and forth, but the post I was referencing just now really screamed town to me, coupled with the post he made referencing my read on Margot's read on me.
The greatest trick the devil ever performed was convincing the world he doesn't exist
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:21 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 383, Claptastik wrote:
Where did this even come from?
The post above was Zebedee talking about the same topic.

MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:00 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

In post 386, Claptastik wrote:
In post 374, MargotRosa wrote: That took two solid hours lol
Huh, I would think reading all those ISOs, plus looking up my old games and doing a numerical post analysis on them, plus analysis and write-up would take a lot longer than that.
Mathematics research background. Very efficient lol. But thank you :3
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 380, Claptastik wrote:
I think town tends to just shrug off a push from a newbie. Scum tend to like getting into it with a newbie that's pushing them, as they may come out looking better from it.
Do you think I’m just trying to scrap? If so you’re sorely mistaken.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

hm.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:09 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

In post 392, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 380, Claptastik wrote:
Do you think I’m just trying to scrap? If so you’re sorely mistaken.
I am disliking many of Clap's takes as of late, but what do you think the motivation is behind them?

I can't really figure him out.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m questioning that myself too; feel like he should be doing something more here regarding me given a game just wrapped that we were both in
<Embrace The Void>

FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:27 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

In post 395, Gamma Emerald wrote: I’m questioning that myself too; feel like he should be doing something more here regarding me given a game just wrapped that we were both in
Oh, how so?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Wdym how so?
<Embrace The Void>

FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:31 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

In post 397, Gamma Emerald wrote: Wdym how so?
Why would the other game affect what how he interacts with you?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:32 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

In post 398, FuDuzn wrote:
In post 397, Gamma Emerald wrote: Wdym how so?
Why would the other game affect what how he interacts with you?
Pretend the what doesn't exist lol

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”