Dannflor (4 = E-2):
, ,
camelCasedSnivy (3):
, ,
Gamma Emerald (2):

Not Voting (2):
KittyTacky, davesaz

notes
  • The deadline is due in (expired on 2024-01-15 23:15:09).
  • You can find the combined mod ISO here
  • KittyTacky is being replaced.
Last edited by biancospino on Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:59 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1848, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1776, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1616, JacksonVirgo wrote: I still wanna know what is the deal with the obsession over being off-wagon, I asked before and nobody answered. I don't understand it9
I feel like it's been mentioned a couple of times at least - doesn't seem like there would be 3 scum on Naerys, therefore 1 or 2 should be off wagon
@Thom
I don't see how that answers my question?
Why is it not being seen as a possibility that all 3 scum were on wagon?
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal in sign ups! (17/17)
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:00 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1847, Dannflor wrote: I'm asking if a town case from me would help

I know you've had a lot of confliction there but if you're getting there yourself I'm not going to waste time on convincing the game of a popular read
Oh, you said "cased" so I thought it was already said and done and I missed it somehow. If it is just to convince me, then it's not needed but I am wanting to see your thoughts more cuz I believe you're a wolf
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:00 am

Post by Dannflor »

it's vca

but no one actually understands vca
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:00 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1851, Thomith wrote:
In post 1848, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1776, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1616, JacksonVirgo wrote: I still wanna know what is the deal with the obsession over being off-wagon, I asked before and nobody answered. I don't understand it9
I feel like it's been mentioned a couple of times at least - doesn't seem like there would be 3 scum on Naerys, therefore 1 or 2 should be off wagon
@Thom
I don't see how that answers my question?
Why is it not being seen as a possibility that all 3 scum were on wagon?
I've been wondering the same thing man, I got no idea what the hate-boner for off-wagon is from

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:01 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1853, Dannflor wrote: it's vca

but no one actually understands vca
VCA with no wolf flips?

wiki // GTKAS
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:01 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1852, JacksonVirgo wrote:

I know you've had a lot of confliction there but if you're getting there yourself I'm not going to waste time on convincing the game of a popular read
Oh, you said "cased" so I thought it was already said and done and I missed it somehow. If it is just to convince me, then it's not needed but I am wanting to see your thoughts more cuz I believe you're a wolf
is there something specific you want to see from me then

i think ive been pretty transparent but no one has really engaged with a lot of my thoughts
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:02 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1856, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1852, JacksonVirgo wrote:

is there something specific you want to see from me then

i think ive been pretty transparent but no one has really engaged with a lot of my thoughts
I want to ask you specifically if you could explain your cCS read in particular

wiki // GTKAS
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:03 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1836, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1786, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: So what are you saying? Did you think 778 was KT's post? I'm not sure how you get KT and I confused. Do you SR us, or just "don't TR" us?
She/Her - limited acces
no I didn't mix you up, I was just focusing on the two of you because I hadn't yet and ended up flipping my initial opinion

what your current thoughts are on the Kitty slot? I feel like you keep throwing them out there as possible scum but you have not seemed to really want to hard push there and that's the main thing that threw up alarm bells for me
covers that - the one that kinda got skipped when the game blew up. I just realized there have been 700 posts in 2 days :o

I think looking for the scum on the wagon right now is not the move - there were 4 off-wagon - I hard TR Gamma so finding 1-2 scum amongst 3 is vastly preferable to me than finding 1-2 scum amongst 6 where I could easily be wrong about some of the TRs I have on the wagon
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:05 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1802, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1797, Hu Tao wrote: Before that exchange. I thought she was sus around thinking your vote was a guilty
Didn't you also think it was a guilty though? Are there specific posts you find suspicious that differ from your own behavior?
In post 1798, Thomith wrote:
In post 1787, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1661, Thomith wrote: How well do you know Danns play Black?
Is there a world where he's catering to you so you TR him?
Do you think this is happening? Or did you - I'm pretty far behind today
Not necessarily, I just like to know the possibility of this when someone replaces in, then somebodies opinion on the replaced slot changes soon after.
Ok this makes sense. Were you TRing Dragon before the replacement? I don't remember - I thought this was a strange question to be asking one TR about another TR
I was TRing Dragon.
I'm confused as to why you think it's weird to question one TR about another TR so I'm not too sure how to explain my reasoning here?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:07 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1840, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1837, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: I don't really follow some of his posts due to the punctuation I think
Then ask me to clarify?
I'm kinda with Gamma on it - it seems like a back and forth with you and Black and I'm not really interested in it. From what I do gather it's mostly the two of you being paranoid at each other or bouncing around ideas that don't seem to lead to anything as far as I can tell

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:09 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1860, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: I'm kinda with Gamma on it - it seems like a back and forth with you and Black and I'm not really interested in it. From what I do gather it's mostly the two of you being paranoid at each other or bouncing around ideas that don't seem to lead to anything as far as I can tell
You say you cannot understand what I am saying because of my punctuation, does that not ring as something concerning you should be getting me to clarify for you? At best you just let me cook and see what happens, at worst you have a completely incorrect assumption about what I am saying and doing things based on that.

wiki // GTKAS
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:09 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1859, Thomith wrote:
In post 1797, Hu Tao wrote: Before that exchange. I thought she was sus around thinking your vote was a guilty
Didn't you also think it was a guilty though? Are there specific posts you find suspicious that differ from your own behavior?
Not necessarily, I just like to know the possibility of this when someone replaces in, then somebodies opinion on the replaced slot changes soon after.
Ok this makes sense. Were you TRing Dragon before the replacement? I don't remember - I thought this was a strange question to be asking one TR about another TR
I was TRing Dragon.
I'm confused as to why you think it's weird to question one TR about another TR so I'm not too sure how to explain my reasoning here?
specifically because the implication of the question is that Dragon's replacement is doing something insidious - it feels like it would sow doubt and I don't quite understand why you'd want to do that with 2 of your TRs. I understand wanting to bridge the gap between 2 TRs but that's not what your question felt like it aimed to do

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:10 am

Post by Dannflor »

is like, too openly hedgey/opportunistic to come from most scum players. making a post where you list half the game as "no clue" or "willing the vote" is just not good optics *especially* when you've just been run up to e-1

it's a bad look and scum in CCS' position there are going to be especially conscious about looking good

in general i just his posting has been less static than in his scum games

and show that CCS seems to genuinely care about the outcome of the day, and frankly i don't think CCS cares that much about the outcome of the day as scum as long as the elimination isn't on scum and he can keep up his gimmick, which is usually over-hard defending a buddy so that it looks towny later

i don't really see CCS pursuing a gimmick here like i've seen him do multiple times as scum

idk i just think in general CCS isn't playing to look good and he seems to care about finding and killing scum

now, why do you scum read him?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:11 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1858, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1836, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1786, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: So what are you saying? Did you think 778 was KT's post? I'm not sure how you get KT and I confused. Do you SR us, or just "don't TR" us?
She/Her - limited acces
no I didn't mix you up, I was just focusing on the two of you because I hadn't yet and ended up flipping my initial opinion

what your current thoughts are on the Kitty slot? I feel like you keep throwing them out there as possible scum but you have not seemed to really want to hard push there and that's the main thing that threw up alarm bells for me
covers that - the one that kinda got skipped when the game blew up. I just realized there have been 700 posts in 2 days :o

I think looking for the scum on the wagon right now is not the move - there were 4 off-wagon - I hard TR Gamma so finding 1-2 scum amongst 3 is vastly preferable to me than finding 1-2 scum amongst 6 where I could easily be wrong about some of the TRs I have on the wagon
this is very arbitrary kyouko

pick any set of 4 players you want to find scum in
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:12 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1843, Dannflor wrote: at risk of
In post 1837, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Gamma I'm very confident is town. I have no reason to think yet that she can fool my method of reading her so I'm pretty much treating her as a flipped cop's inno
did you share this method anywhere or is this a super secret pocket read
No, I've shared it ITT many times, I'm not secretive about it because it's the kind of tell that is hard for her to play around. Like if she could play around it by faking "tone" for lack of a better one-word explanation, it wouldn't work, but it does work

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:12 am

Post by Dannflor »

like literally yes there are good odds there is at least 1 scum in any set of 4 players you arbitrarily choose due to probability
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:13 am

Post by Dannflor »

do you have an opinion on her reaction to me / hu tao pushing her a few pages ago
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:14 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1863, Dannflor wrote: now, why do you scum read him?
I don't, I think they're Town. You said opportunistic which I don't agree with, but everything else is exactly why I am town-reading them so I'm a little taken aback. It's like seeing my own feelings spoken back to me, crazy stuff.

Just to get a more complete picture, why is Gamma wolf?

wiki // GTKAS
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:14 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1862, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1859, Thomith wrote:
I was TRing Dragon.
specifically because the implication of the question is that Dragon's replacement is doing something insidious - it feels like it would sow doubt and I don't quite understand why you'd want to do that with 2 of your TRs. I understand wanting to bridge the gap between 2 TRs but that's not what your question felt like it aimed to do
Okay I understand. I see where it may come across as me sowing doubt.

I guess I kind of was doing that? The point of that question was more for me to understand why it seemed that Black 180'd on scumreading the DannDragon slot to TRing it - if it was just on Dann's play, I don't want the slot to get hard tunnel TRed if there is a chance Dann just knows how to cater to Black.
I wasn't trying to be like "No don't TR Dann!", because I do TR him too, but I didn't want the read to be locked in as town on the off chance it was wrong - I at least wanted Black to be open to the idea way down the line if needed is all.

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:17 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1868, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1863, Dannflor wrote: now, why do you scum read him?
I don't, I think they're Town. You said opportunistic which I don't agree with, but everything else is exactly why I am town-reading them so I'm a little taken aback. It's like seeing my own feelings spoken back to me, crazy stuff.

Just to get a more complete picture, why is Gamma wolf?
i don't really think gamma is all that likely to be scum right now I just voted there to see her reaction

I'm actually having some trouble finding likely scum candidates that feel satisfying
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:18 am

Post by Thomith »

Let me try and explain it better.
It seemed Black SR'ed the DannDragon slot.
Dann replaces in, and Black TRs the slot due to Dann's play.
This is fine, but slots are still scummy even if someone replaces out, and the speed of the switch from SR to TR made me worry about a pocket, if I am wrong about Black or Dann.
I know Black probably knows this, she is a very good player, but I pointed it out just to make sure it was at least on her mind, again more for down the line than right now.

Does that make more sense?

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:18 am

Post by Dannflor »

i have this awkward leftover pool of [davesaz, kittytacky, thomith] but that doesn't really feel like a scum team to me

I guess I should probably seriously consider katsuki more
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:19 am

Post by Dannflor »

thomith do you have a post or posts where you explain why you're town reading me slot / dragon? that's a surprisingly against the grain read
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:19 am

Post by Black »

In post 1838, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1831, Black wrote:
In post 1824, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1822, Black wrote: Thanks for linking those games. I'll try to take a look tonight
Curious what you find, I can also give insight as to what I consider my wolf game if that helps at all
I'm always interested in hearing people talk about their self-meta even though it's not always useful/helpful
As a wolf I tend to be more aggressive and pushy, to try and actively control the Town as much as I can while I can, I try and be as brutal to those I am pushing as I can (with respect and decency of course) and nice and soft to those I need the votes from. Which is an over-generalized self-meta but you'll see for yourself anyway
Do you think you are capable of changing or masking this behavior as scum? Like how good are you at mimicking your town game as scum?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”