Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:43 am

Post by Dannflor »

i think ive been holding back tbh for how sick i am of people not bothering to read me because it's too hard
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1944, davesaz wrote:
In post 1904, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1054, davesaz wrote: VOTE: Naerys
Time is too short to do much thumb twiddling. We need to make some kind of progress at generating higher wagon numbers so at least that will be available.
Ngl this vote bothers me: there was like 48 hours left at this point? And why Naerys?
For big wagons to be useful they have to happen with enough time to generate movement. Big wagons are utterly necessary if you plan to use voting patterns. Small wagons don't cause panic.
Naerys was highest count at the time.
Any more silly questions?
your vote directly led to the premature elimination that occurred. This response feels like you don't want to be held accountable for that.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:46 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1949, davesaz wrote: Reading those pages again didn't do anything to reload what I was thinking at the time.

Dannflor is more concrete to me than Dragon was.
It bothered me quite a lot to see multiple people continue to refer to Dragon as if Dann wasn't here.
Thomith sure seems invested a lot in excluding a set of off-wagon people from consideration. Why can't all scum be on wagon is not the right question to ask. The correct question to ask is why not also look for people on the wagon.
How is what I'm doing any different from people who only want to look off wagon?
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:47 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1793, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1768, davesaz wrote:
In post 1758, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1754, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1751, Gamma Emerald wrote: Hu Tao, your towngame is one of the worst on this site currently. This is dead serious.
Why?
You seem to recognize the holes in it but I don’t see jack shit from you to patch them. You also consistently go down the most idiotic rabbit holes of logic.
I have no idea what you're talking about here. This seems to come out of the blue. What triggered 1751?
Did you miss the last page?
I saw it almost in real time, at least in terms of how I was reading at the time, and it didn't initially seem that odd to me.
To borrow your terminology, 1751 is getting toward the direction of being more than 100% relative to the prior page events.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:50 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1952, Thomith wrote:
In post 1949, davesaz wrote: Reading those pages again didn't do anything to reload what I was thinking at the time.

It bothered me quite a lot to see multiple people continue to refer to Dragon as if Dann wasn't here.
Thomith sure seems invested a lot in excluding a set of off-wagon people from consideration. Why can't all scum be on wagon is not the right question to ask. The correct question to ask is why not also look for people on the wagon.
How is what I'm doing any different from people who only want to look off wagon?
I don't know who is saying look only off wagon. I see some preference for looking there first, in comparison to a preference for not looking there at all. Or at least that's how I'm interpreting what I'm seeing.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:53 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1951, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Time is too short to do much thumb twiddling. We need to make some kind of progress at generating higher wagon numbers so at least that will be available.
Ngl this vote bothers me: there was like 48 hours left at this point? And why Naerys?
For big wagons to be useful they have to happen with enough time to generate movement. Big wagons are utterly necessary if you plan to use voting patterns. Small wagons don't cause panic.
your vote directly led to the premature elimination that occurred. This response feels like you don't want to be held accountable for that.
A lim is needed. I don't know anyone's alignment. So I vote. I don't see any denial there.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:54 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1954, davesaz wrote:
In post 1952, Thomith wrote:

I don't know who is saying look only off wagon. I see some preference for looking there first, in comparison to a preference for not looking there at all. Or at least that's how I'm interpreting what I'm seeing.
The whole day today people have been detracting from looking on wagon, to only focus on off wagon.

My tinfoil gains more likelihood if people in the 4 off wagon start flipping scum.

I've said you'll can fade me today, but when I flop town you'll should look at the people advocating for looking primarily off wagon, because it feels like it could be an agenda to hide scum on the wagon. As I said before thay agenda could even be that the scum off wagon is more widely town read, so the focus is being pushed there.
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:56 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I think Black's positioning around Thomith looks opportunistic here. She's been back-and-forth on him from the start of the game, most recently having him as one of the most likely scum off of the Naerys wagon. Now that Dann and Thomith are questioning that assumption she's pivoting off of it and looks to use her original idea to shift the blame onto me I think.

I still think at least one scum is amongst Thomith, JV, Dann, but the latest move by Black has me doubting her.
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:57 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 1950, Dannflor wrote: i think ive been holding back tbh for how sick i am of people not bothering to read me because it's too hard
Which players do you think have been doing that?

Also because I wouldn't want you to be upset, I'll say that I read you as scum.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:00 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1837, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: But Dann I'm just wary of on principle. I'm not sure if I'm convinced he couldn't have the same catch-up as scum, which I say because ignoring Dragon, and taking off Dann's nameplate, I think I'd TR him.
In post 1876, Gamma Emerald wrote: I feel like I would lean Dann town in isolation but he’s kinda a player I just hold judgment on until most often I see a solid scumtell, I rarely feel good about Dann!town
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:00 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1958, Katsuki wrote:
In post 1950, Dannflor wrote: i think ive been holding back tbh for how sick i am of people not bothering to read me because it's too hard
Which players do you think have been doing that?

Also because I wouldn't want you to be upset, I'll say that I read you as scum.
yeah i dont have a problem with you
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:02 am

Post by Dannflor »

at least i think if you're scum the way you're playing and presenting yourself today is pretty counter-intuitive and not likely to allow you to endgame
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:05 am

Post by Katsuki »

I'd be surprised if I lived until endgame tbh
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:17 am

Post by Dannflor »

yeah
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1955, davesaz wrote:
A lim is needed. I don't know anyone's alignment. So I vote. I don't see any denial there.
What exactly do you think was created/caused by your vote this is useful?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

that is useful*
<Embrace The Void>

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:33 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 1964, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1955, davesaz wrote:
What exactly do you think was created/caused by your vote this is useful?
Sorry, I don't understand what you're asking. Maybe some words are missing?
I'm stating why I voted, full stop. No attempt to hide it, which is what you seemed to be insinuating.
pedit: vote counts are useful. Have I been unclear about that?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Well the next next votecount after you voted was the final one of the day. Doesn’t seem very productive to me.
<Embrace The Void>

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:38 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1962, Katsuki wrote: I'd be surprised if I lived until endgame tbh
I wouldn't be

If you're wrong about Dann then that means you are endlessly tunnelled on two townies. You're no threat to scum in this scenario
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:48 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 1968, Black wrote: I wouldn't be

If you're wrong about Dann then that means you are endlessly tunnelled on two townies. You're no threat to scum in this scenario
Mmm, quite unfortunate that I haven't been able to find a reason for you to not be scum in 374 posts.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:52 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 1967, Gamma Emerald wrote: Well the next next votecount after you voted was the final one of the day. Doesn’t seem very productive to me.
With a little work, you can determine what the vote count is after every count.
The movement of the votes is what actually matters.
A flip is productive, more productive than a no-lim.
These are extremely basic concepts. I know you understand them.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:15 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1959, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1837, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: But Dann I'm just wary of on principle. I'm not sure if I'm convinced he couldn't have the same catch-up as scum, which I say because ignoring Dragon, and taking off Dann's nameplate, I think I'd TR him.
In post 1876, Gamma Emerald wrote: I feel like I would lean Dann town in isolation but he’s kinda a player I just hold judgment on until most often I see a solid scumtell, I rarely feel good about Dann!town
Yes I think she put it a little more eloquently than me. Black has voiced similar concerns too, I think anyone who knows of you but doesn't know how to read you well would think the same thing, it's only natural.
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:21 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1969, Katsuki wrote:
In post 1968, Black wrote: I wouldn't be

Mmm, quite unfortunate that I haven't been able to find a reason for you to not be scum in 374 posts.
I think that says more about you than it does me since quite a few other people have found me as town :lol:
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1970, davesaz wrote:
In post 1967, Gamma Emerald wrote: Well the next next votecount after you voted was the final one of the day. Doesn’t seem very productive to me.
With a little work, you can determine what the vote count is after every count.
The movement of the votes is what actually matters.
A flip is productive, more productive than a no-lim.
These are extremely basic concepts. I know you understand them.
Sure I understand the concepts, I just don’t understand how you’re applying them.
How about you spell it all out for me at once.
<Embrace The Void>

Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:32 pm

Post by Alianna »

~•~
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 25
Mini Normal 2337 is in signups with 3/13 slots remaining!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”