Save The Dragons (2):
Black, Doctor Drew
MargotRosa (1):
Save The Dragons
Aureal (1):
tired person
Not Voting (1):
MargotRosa

With 7 alive it takes 4 votes to secure an elimination.
There are (expired on 2024-01-14 20:06:04) left in the deadline.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:48 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 204, Save The Dragons wrote: dr drew is there a reason you're voting me
I think Black is townie so I will sheep her, thought it seemed fairly clear.

Are you not concerned with Blacks vote on you as well? Or just mine
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:07 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 218, tired person wrote:
In post 212, Black wrote:
In post 209, tired person wrote: I also think psyche is like, obviously town. margot is also a bit towny. the other 3 idk yet,
I don't think I can read you before we get a flip
Are you referring to me in particular or all 3 of your null reads? Also why do you think this?
i was referring to all three nulls, with an emphasis on you. the reason is your and drew's playstyle is too chaotic for me to be able to discern your alignment based on play only, and sdt's playstyle is too mild to be able to get anything out of it either. but after a flip i could probably form better reads based on how you interacted with the person who flipped.
In post 183, Doctor Drew wrote: Pre Edit: God dammit, are you and Aureal possibly both town?
if i be honest, i am not sure why, but i think black and aureal are almost never both town.
In post 217, Black wrote: Ok, enough sweet talk. Back to scumreading and killing scum
vote aureal then.
I think my first thought about Z being Drew's partner might have been more likely correct.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:09 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 227, Aureal wrote:
In post 218, tired person wrote:
In post 212, Black wrote:
In post 209, tired person wrote: I also think psyche is like, obviously town. margot is also a bit towny. the other 3 idk yet,
I don't think I can read you before we get a flip
Are you referring to me in particular or all 3 of your null reads? Also why do you think this?
i was referring to all three nulls, with an emphasis on you. the reason is your and drew's playstyle is too chaotic for me to be able to discern your alignment based on play only, and sdt's playstyle is too mild to be able to get anything out of it either. but after a flip i could probably form better reads based on how you interacted with the person who flipped.
In post 183, Doctor Drew wrote: Pre Edit: God dammit, are you and Aureal possibly both town?
if i be honest, i am not sure why, but i think black and aureal are almost never both town.
In post 217, Black wrote: Ok, enough sweet talk. Back to scumreading and killing scum
vote aureal then.
I think my first thought about Z being Drew's partner might have been more likely correct.
Glad you are back :]

But, you have to start imagining a world where I am not scum here......just a minor spoiler for you here.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:13 pm

Post by Black »

In post 222, MargotRosa wrote: Christ playing this game as someone who is coming back after a long absence with little knowledge of others playing is difficult as hell. Working out where the social barriers sit is hard as hell. Anyway, I'm feeling better on Drew, and mostly just wanted to see what happened if I put them E-1, as I had no solid reads, sussed the slot and figured e-1 would give me a better idea of how to think about them.

For what it's worth, I am still sick, and in a lot of pain, so that wasn't a lie lol
What makes you feel better about Drew?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:17 pm

Post by Black »

VOTE: tired person
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:07 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 226, Doctor Drew wrote:

black had a reason for voting me
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:23 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 231, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 226, Doctor Drew wrote:

black had a reason for voting me
Is sheeping another player that you are trusting not a reason?
tired person
tired person
Any
Goon
tired person
Any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:58 pm

Post by tired person »

In post 219, Black wrote:
In post 218, tired person wrote: i was referring to all three nulls, with an emphasis on you. the reason is your and drew's playstyle is too chaotic for me to be able to discern your alignment based on play only, and sdt's playstyle is too mild to be able to get anything out of it either. but after a flip i could probably form better reads based on how you interacted with the person who flipped
I think if one of Drew/StD flips scum then you could be a partner trying to weasel your way out of spewing them
that's a very surface level read. and quite incorrect.
In post 230, Black wrote: VOTE: tired person
do you have a reason for that? i thought i was being transparently town here. and also, why are you townreading her?
I'm tired.
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:52 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

At the time, I thought their response to being voted to e-1 seemed townie, but looking back, I may have just been overwhelmed by the heated emotions, which I've historically been thrown off by in the past, esp when I feel like I've contributed
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:09 am

Post by Black »

In post 233, tired person wrote: do you have a reason for that?
Yes
In post 233, tired person wrote: and also, why are you townreading her?
I already talked about my Aureal read
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:10 am

Post by Black »

In post 234, MargotRosa wrote: At the time, I thought their response to being voted to e-1 seemed townie, but looking back, I may have just been overwhelmed by the heated emotions, which I've historically been thrown off by in the past, esp when I feel like I've contributed
This is believable, but can you elaborate on what you townread about Drew's response?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:11 am

Post by Black »

Oh wait are you saying it was Drew's heated emotions that you townread? Sorry I'm half awake lol
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:52 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

VOTE: drew
tired person
tired person
Any
Goon
tired person
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:04 am

Post by tired person »

In post 235, Black wrote:
In post 233, tired person wrote: do you have a reason for that?
Yes
that reason being?

In post 233, tired person wrote: and also, why are you townreading her?
I already talked about my Aureal read
you mean this?
In post 157, Black wrote: I do think your bogus read on me "going silent overnight" and then posting one character is more likely to come from town. It's just such an awful point that I don't really think scum!you would use it to try to convince others I'm scum

VOTE: StD

I'll go here for now
i don't think it makes sense to ignore all the reasons she's scummy just because she had a weird read on you. if anything you should be pressuring her harder.
I'm tired.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:11 am

Post by Black »

In post 239, tired person wrote: you mean this?
No,
In post 239, tired person wrote: i don't think it makes sense to ignore all the reasons she's scummy just because she had a weird read on you. if anything you should be pressuring her harder
Can you go over all these reasons you think she's scum? If it's just then I don't think these reasons are very good
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:12 am

Post by Black »

In post 218, tired person wrote: if i be honest, i am not sure why, but i think black and aureal are almost never both town
Also can you try to put this read into words if you can? Because to me it just feels like you don't like that we are both getting townread
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:37 am

Post by Psyche »

"i should do a re-read" is something i always say before i borderline flake. what should i do instead of attempting a re-read? something more purposive but still constructive
You can't step in the same river twice.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:40 am

Post by Psyche »

ooh i have an idea ok ok ok give me while
You can't step in the same river twice.
tired person
tired person
Any
Goon
tired person
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:55 am

Post by tired person »

sorry black but i don't usually make long winded posts but i can try for you if that's like important for you.

my reasons for thinking aureal is scum are pretty simple.
1. her tone feels forced and it feels like she's trying to portray a character of an uninformed and paranoid towny but not like she really is one.
2. i felt that her level of surprise at early reads was unnatural, and that the early reads she was surprised about were natural.
3. i think it's pretty obvious she isn't trying to solve considering she literally decided zebedee was scum before he even posted, and continues to think i am scum without trying to actually evaluate my posting at all. additionally, she had no reads except that a non-poster was scum on page 5. where everyone else had expressed some sort of read and attempt to sort. instead she only asks questions about other people's reads but doesn't really sort ppl.
3.5. to explain this more in detail, i don't feel her questions are meant to sort anyone as much as discredit and/or blend in by asking questions (that don't lead anywhere).
4. pushing/discrediting you for the very natural thing of forgetting a non-poster is not exactly how i'd expect a towny to react.
5. this is not really a reason to think she's scum but i don't think having a bad read on you (regarding your sleep) should make her towny. i could definitely see her as scum not knowing what to do so making up a weird and convoluted read.
I'm tired.
tired person
tired person
Any
Goon
tired person
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:00 am

Post by tired person »

In post 241, Black wrote:
In post 218, tired person wrote: if i be honest, i am not sure why, but i think black and aureal are almost never both town
Also can you try to put this read into words if you can? Because to me it just feels like you don't like that we are both getting townread
it's just a gut feeling

and again you are coming up with unsubstantiated reasons to scumread me. how have i indicated any sort of dislike for you being townread? i haven't. i just think aureal is really scummy and that to tr her and not be willing to be persuaded by my case on her might imply that you are scum with tmi if she does end up flipping town. but more likely than not she flips scum and you are just pocketed.
I'm tired.
tired person
tired person
Any
Goon
tired person
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:01 am

Post by tired person »

here, you made me put like 5x the amount of effort i usually out into writing posts.
I'm tired.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:51 pm

Post by Black »

In post 244, tired person wrote: sorry black but i don't usually make long winded posts but i can try for you if that's like important for you.

my reasons for thinking aureal is scum are pretty simple.
1. her tone feels forced and it feels like she's trying to portray a character of an uninformed and paranoid towny but not like she really is one.
2. i felt that her level of surprise at early reads was unnatural, and that the early reads she was surprised about were natural.
3. i think it's pretty obvious she isn't trying to solve considering she literally decided zebedee was scum before he even posted, and continues to think i am scum without trying to actually evaluate my posting at all. additionally, she had no reads except that a non-poster was scum on page 5. where everyone else had expressed some sort of read and attempt to sort. instead she only asks questions about other people's reads but doesn't really sort ppl.
3.5. to explain this more in detail, i don't feel her questions are meant to sort anyone as much as discredit and/or blend in by asking questions (that don't lead anywhere).
4. pushing/discrediting you for the very natural thing of forgetting a non-poster is not exactly how i'd expect a towny to react.
5. this is not really a reason to think she's scum but i don't think having a bad read on you (regarding your sleep) should make her towny. i could definitely see her as scum not knowing what to do so making up a weird and convoluted read.
Have you ever played with Aureal? Because #1, #3, and maybe #2 (I'd have to go back and check on this one because my memory is shit) are staples of her town game

#4 makes sense considering the context or our relationship. Specifically there have been a few games I played with her where I was scum and fooled her, so now it seems like she's always concerned I'm scum and can see scummy things in behaviors that aren't really scummy. Regarding her read on me not posting overnight, she explained that she thought I had nope'd out of the thread for awhile because I didn't know how to post in the gamestate, which is something I did recently as scum. Still a bad read but I can see it making sense in a town!Aureal world
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 245, tired person wrote:
In post 241, Black wrote:
it's just a gut feeling

and again you are coming up with unsubstantiated reasons to scumread me. how have i indicated any sort of dislike for you being townread? i haven't. i just think aureal is really scummy and that to tr her and not be willing to be persuaded by my case on her might imply that you are scum with tmi if she does end up flipping town. but more likely than not she flips scum and you are just pocketed.
Is Black scum reading you?
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:58 pm

Post by Black »

In post 245, tired person wrote: and again you are coming up with unsubstantiated reasons to scumread me. how have i indicated any sort of dislike for you being townread? i haven't.
You haven't, but scum don't like it when townies are townread. You not liking it is implied in a scum!you world
tired person wrote:i just think aureal is really scummy and that to tr her and not be willing to be persuaded by my case on her might imply that you are scum with tmi if she does end up flipping town. but more likely than not she flips scum and you are just pocketed.
I don't think she's really scummy, and maybe I would be persuaded by your case if it was more convincing. If Aureal is town then I can't help but feel like you're the informed one and are now trying to set up a misfade on me once she flips
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”