Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:00 pm

Post by Black »

In post 248, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 245, tired person wrote:
In post 241, Black wrote:
In post 218, tired person wrote: if i be honest, i am not sure why, but i think black and aureal are almost never both town
Also can you try to put this read into words if you can? Because to me it just feels like you don't like that we are both getting townread
it's just a gut feeling

and again you are coming up with unsubstantiated reasons to scumread me. how have i indicated any sort of dislike for you being townread? i haven't. i just think aureal is really scummy and that to tr her and not be willing to be persuaded by my case on her might imply that you are scum with tmi if she does end up flipping town. but more likely than not she flips scum and you are just pocketed.
Is Black scum reading you?
Are you even reading?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:00 pm

Post by Black »

Drew you should sheep me on tired person
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 230, Black wrote: VOTE: tired person
Oh I totally glossed over this lol
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:04 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 251, Black wrote: Drew you should sheep me on tired person
VOTE: Tired

I do hope Psyche has something fun cooked up for us though lol
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
ORAM
ORAM
She/Her
Townie
ORAM
She/Her
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:06 pm

Post by ORAM »

VC 1.07
combined mod ISO

Doctor Drew (3):
Psyche, Aureal, Save The Dragons
Aureal (1):
tired person
tired person (2):
Black, Doctor Drew
Not Voting (1):
MargotRosa

With 7 alive it takes 4 votes to secure an elimination.
There are (expired on 2024-01-14 20:06:04) left in the deadline.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:13 pm

Post by Black »

In post 253, Doctor Drew wrote:

Thank you boo

Do you have any thoughts on tired's posts? I'm assuming you don't townread them if you are willing to sheep me here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:17 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 255, Black wrote:
In post 253, Doctor Drew wrote:

Thank you boo

Do you have any thoughts on tired's posts? I'm assuming you don't townread them if you are willing to sheep me here
It is like they are scum reading Aureal on a gameplay perspective, like you said it does seem like Aureal being Aureal(and you asked if they ever played with her, and I feel like Tired hinted they have......Tired is an alt right?)
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:18 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 241, Black wrote:
In post 218, tired person wrote: if i be honest, i am not sure why, but i think black and aureal are almost never both town
Also can you try to put this read into words if you can? Because to me it just feels like you don't like that we are both getting townread
I see you've picked up on the part I disliked most in that post.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:19 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 218, tired person wrote:
In post 212, Black wrote:
In post 209, tired person wrote: I also think psyche is like, obviously town. margot is also a bit towny. the other 3 idk yet,
I don't think I can read you before we get a flip
Are you referring to me in particular or all 3 of your null reads? Also why do you think this?
i was referring to all three nulls, with an emphasis on you. the reason is your and drew's playstyle is too chaotic for me to be able to discern your alignment based on play only, and sdt's playstyle is too mild to be able to get anything out of it either. but after a flip i could probably form better reads based on how you interacted with the person who flipped.
In post 183, Doctor Drew wrote: Pre Edit: God dammit, are you and Aureal possibly both town?
if i be honest, i am not sure why, but i think black and aureal are almost never both town.
In post 217, Black wrote: Ok, enough sweet talk. Back to scumreading and killing scum
vote aureal then.
Also not a fan here.

I get saying my play style is chaotic, but I would not describe yours that way.

If anything I would describe Aureal as more chaotic, yet they seem to have a pretty solid read on her for a reason?
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:38 pm

Post by Black »

Intent to hammer

Will probably do this before I go to bed tonight (~3 hrs)

I'll explain my read a little before I vote
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:41 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 259, Black wrote:
Intent to hammer

Uhh what, I don't understand
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:29 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

In post 236, Black wrote:
In post 234, MargotRosa wrote: At the time, I thought their response to being voted to e-1 seemed townie, but looking back, I may have just been overwhelmed by the heated emotions, which I've historically been thrown off by in the past, esp when I feel like I've contributed
This is believable, but can you elaborate on what you townread about Drew's response?
I think I got very flabbergasted by the quick fire everyone having emotions over what had occurred over the past few posts, and consequently lost faith in my read because that got overwhelmed by my not sure how to process everyopne's various breakdowns in the thread.

Another note, based on reprocessing everything, I was also thinking of hammering Drew after an ISO review, but now I'm not sure, because if Drew is scum, that means someone is bussing, or we've caught the two scum already, and I don't know how likely either of those are this early D1
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:30 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

I guess there is some value in the flip either way, obviously one result more so than the other, but I'm not sure. I've been so wrapped up in my other game which just finished, and trying to throw myself into this one is proving difficult
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:31 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

In post 258, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 218, tired person wrote:
In post 212, Black wrote:
In post 209, tired person wrote: I also think psyche is like, obviously town. margot is also a bit towny. the other 3 idk yet,
I don't think I can read you before we get a flip
Are you referring to me in particular or all 3 of your null reads? Also why do you think this?
i was referring to all three nulls, with an emphasis on you. the reason is your and drew's playstyle is too chaotic for me to be able to discern your alignment based on play only, and sdt's playstyle is too mild to be able to get anything out of it either. but after a flip i could probably form better reads based on how you interacted with the person who flipped.
In post 183, Doctor Drew wrote: Pre Edit: God dammit, are you and Aureal possibly both town?
if i be honest, i am not sure why, but i think black and aureal are almost never both town.
In post 217, Black wrote: Ok, enough sweet talk. Back to scumreading and killing scum
vote aureal then.
Also not a fan here.

I get saying my play style is chaotic, but I would not describe yours that way.

If anything I would describe Aureal as more chaotic, yet they seem to have a pretty solid read on her for a reason?
I wouldn't describe your playstyle as chaotic. My initial read on you was based on how... nothing a lot of your posts were
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:43 pm

Post by Aureal »

Intent to hammer

I will be sad if we never find out what Psyche is plotting
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:16 pm

Post by Aureal »

Also I now think Margot is likely town from the frustration at trying to read through the emotion in other people's existing relationships
-furtiveglance
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 264, Aureal wrote:
Intent to hammer

Seriously.......also, it is past Black's bedtime now lol

I thought I would be hammered by now
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:34 pm

Post by Black »

I was hoping to get more reactions from the hammer intent post, from both Drew and people I suspect as his partners

My read on Drew kinda sucks. I spent like half an hour writing up a post and at the end of it I just realized most of the stuff I scumread him for are NAI and vibey stuff. Like him trying to buddy Psyche, but as I was looking through the game I realized he may have been buddying Psyche because he thought he was his old scum buddy from a different game

and I actually think Drew and I mindmelded here a little on Aureal. We got annoyed with her, not for the exact same reasons, but essentially neither of us liked how Aureal was pushing us. I didn't realize how similar our reactions were with her until just now looking back on it

I do feel like he could be trying to pocket me because his townread on me and willingness to sheep me feels a little overdone or something. I also have some theories about Drew being scum with a couple of people, but I don't want to reveal who yet. I think these association reads might be what is making me ok fading Drew

With the deadline approaching we need to fade someone and I think Drew is one of our better options. I'll postpone hammer until tomorrow though. I want to hear what Psyche has to say and maybe hear more from everyone else as well
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:35 pm

Post by Black »

In post 265, Aureal wrote: Also I now think Margot is likely town from the frustration at trying to read through the emotion in other people's existing relationships
I agree with this
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:35 pm

Post by Black »

In post 266, Doctor Drew wrote:
Intent to hammer

It's the weekend babyyyyyy
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:45 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 267, Black wrote: I was hoping to get more reactions from the hammer intent post, from both Drew and people I suspect as his partners

My read on Drew kinda sucks. I spent like half an hour writing up a post and at the end of it I just realized most of the stuff I scumread him for are NAI and vibey stuff. Like him trying to buddy Psyche, but as I was looking through the game I realized he may have been buddying Psyche because he thought he was his old scum buddy from a different game

and I actually think Drew and I mindmelded here a little on Aureal. We got annoyed with her, not for the exact same reasons, but essentially neither of us liked how Aureal was pushing us. I didn't realize how similar our reactions were with her until just now looking back on it

I do feel like he could be trying to pocket me because his townread on me and willingness to sheep me feels a little overdone or something. I also have some theories about Drew being scum with a couple of people, but I don't want to reveal who yet. I think these association reads might be what is making me ok fading Drew

With the deadline approaching we need to fade someone and I think Drew is one of our better options. I'll postpone hammer until tomorrow though. I want to hear what Psyche has to say and maybe hear more from everyone else as well
Like, I do get what you are saying here.

But I can promise you I am not the correct fade here, I have been sheeping you since I came to you and Aureal as town.....I didn't have a solid read on scum. I followed you to std and Tired since I didn't believe you were coming from a scummy perspective.

Like I clearly didn't like Margot's push on me, but I dunno.....seems a bit emotional on my part

And I actually was just really enjoying Psyche, and then I realized that 'holy shit, is this Peregrine from Boons Ahoy?!'

But ya, we need my homie Psyche to way in before any decision is made
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:51 pm

Post by Psyche »

In post 62, Psyche wrote: i find it kind of wasteful to talk too much about townreads. i’m supposed to be looking for scum, right? if i get everyone thinking ur town (best case scenario) then you get NKed or something and i lose my townread. i’d prefer you be medium suspected until the moment of truth where it’s between you and actual scum and i use my verbal kung fu to save you from certain death and town from certain defeat. the crowd will go wild and i’ll finally feel worthy of my mother’s love again.
did i foresee my fate? why do you people keep townreading me
You can't step in the same river twice.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:55 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 271, Psyche wrote:
In post 62, Psyche wrote: i find it kind of wasteful to talk too much about townreads. i’m supposed to be looking for scum, right? if i get everyone thinking ur town (best case scenario) then you get NKed or something and i lose my townread. i’d prefer you be medium suspected until the moment of truth where it’s between you and actual scum and i use my verbal kung fu to save you from certain death and town from certain defeat. the crowd will go wild and i’ll finally feel worthy of my mother’s love again.
did i foresee my fate? why do you people keep townreading me
You are just the ultimate homie(despite not being Peregrine from Boons Ahoy)
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:55 pm

Post by Black »

In post 270, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 267, Black wrote: I was hoping to get more reactions from the hammer intent post, from both Drew and people I suspect as his partners

Like, I do get what you are saying here.

But I can promise you I am not the correct fade here, I have been sheeping you since I came to you and Aureal as town.....I didn't have a solid read on scum. I followed you to std and Tired since I didn't believe you were coming from a scummy perspective.

Like I clearly didn't like Margot's push on me, but I dunno.....seems a bit emotional on my part

And I actually was just really enjoying Psyche, and then I realized that 'holy shit, is this Peregrine from Boons Ahoy?!'

But ya, we need my homie Psyche to way in before any decision is made
Who do you scumread
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:57 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 269, Black wrote:
In post 266, Doctor Drew wrote:
Intent to hammer

It's the weekend babyyyyyy
It's Friday, you ain't got not job, you ain't shit to do......I am gonna get you hiiiiiiiigh

Pre Edit: Literally said I don't have a solid scum read, but really don't like Tired for reasons I mentioned

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”