Mini 2321: Classic Commercials (Postgame)

Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:22 am

Post by Maestro »

In post 2351, Hu Tao wrote: I'm leaning celeb and flavor scum. Trying to find the last

w3tf?
In post 2368, Flavor Leaf wrote: This is a scum claim for multiple reasons:

[ ... ]

2: Hu Tao said "still looking for a 3rd". This is the big one. From a Town Tao POV, they know that it's one of Bingle/Celeb. They picked Celeb. They know it's one of Maestro/Flavor. They chose Flavor. They are directly agreeing with Dunnstral's point. This literally only leaves Naerys. How are they "still looking for a 3rd"?

I...actually agree w this! [unv][/unv]

willing to vote Hu Tao at some point but very annoyed w/ FLeaf for thinking it's me thast goes today

if you wanna keep calling me"so bad I must b3e scum!" that's fine, but we still need to lim in Bingle/Celeb today & if FLeaf somehow thinks both are Town I'm rly fucking confused here about what he expects to do by swerving the elim for today over on me
In addition to the case I pushed on them early on in the game, starting Day 1. Hu Tao was expecting to be the one to 1v1 Celebloki here, and hoping to over Bingle. Bingle was not trying to have Celebloki target me because I got pigeonhole defended behind Celebloki.

My town core has been dying off.

I am confident that scum is Hu Tao/Maestro. Celebloki doesn't die because if Celebloki died last night, I'd be confirmed town, and Thomith and I would be linked up incredibly tight. Thomith is NOT a kill I make with 3 scum alive.

Dunnstral, you are the clutch vote. Please see why Naerys and I are town here.

"you town core" ok bud & I am confident it's Celeb/FLeaf after this white-knight of a Day, Dunn, plz see that :roll:

explain the bolded plz, FLeaf
In post 2369, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2345, Naerys wrote: Maestro hopping on Cele is either really bad play or scummy. It kinda reeks with trying to put some psychological pressure on us. Sheepier townies would give in to that and allow speedy mislim.
I dont like Celebloki´s hammer and his reasoning for it, but that Maestro´s vote... the more i think about the less i like it. Its timing, they way he voted.
I dont think i can see a universe where Cele+Maestro are alligned? For scum to fake guilty and his buddy trying to buss him at this point does not make sense. Bingle and Maestro probably buddies
Therefore Bingle+Maestro+Dunn feels rather likely to me
You don't think flavors jump on maestro was equally as bad btw?

Hu isn't scum w/ Flavor, which we kindas knew; but I could see Naerys/FLeaf/Celeb easily after some of the last page or2
In post 2371, Bingle wrote:It’s really not fleaf. I think m is voting with me because it’s a safe play. If they get support on me, he can just hammer. The lim is never outside of me celeb, so poisoning the well on the celeb wagon with a shit vote just makes sense, and if we vote right and get to see tomorrow he looks better because he jumped onto celeb early.

He just really didn’t expect me to have such strength in my fleaf read.

:lol: ex-cuse me? shit vote? on the person that fake-guiltied? in a setup this power-heavy where they're claiming another full PR!?
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:22 am

Post by Maestro »

that tage didn't work for some reason? is it just uv?

UNVOTE:
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:26 am

Post by Maestro »

tbh I think FLeaf has way less idea what's going on than he thinks

& it's very personally annoying/disruptive to me that he's refusing to read my posts or whatev, but I think the little break I took made this bs clear to more ppl; you're just reaching & you barely have an idea who Scum is... we have a fake guilty here, or at least a 1v1, and yet you're reachign w multuipkle different combinations of bs "Solves" & calling Naerys town when they've been coasting, leaning on Dunnstral who has also been kinda whatever- & you're just all over, man

like stop positioning yourself as some kind of Town lead
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:46 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 2377, Maestro wrote: tbh I think FLeaf has way less idea what's going on than he thinks

& it's very personally annoying/disruptive to me that he's refusing to read my posts or whatev, but I think the little break I took made this bs clear to more ppl; you're just reaching & you barely have an idea who Scum is... we have a fake guilty here, or at least a 1v1, and yet you're reachign w multuipkle different combinations of bs "Solves" & calling Naerys town when they've been coasting, leaning on Dunnstral who has also been kinda whatever- & you're just all over, man

? You realize flavor is confirmed scum to you right..
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:50 am

Post by Maestro »

bc no quickhammer? :roll: tell me more, oh wise one
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:20 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

They don’t realize that because they are scum, Tao. Probably with you.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:21 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2379, Maestro wrote: bc no quickhammer? :roll: tell me more, oh wise one
This is literally a scum claim.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:32 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2378, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2377, Maestro wrote: tbh I think FLeaf has way less idea what's going on than he thinks

? You realize flavor is confirmed scum to you right..
Word choice of is instead of ‘should be’ is suspicious here.

Because I am 100% not confirmed scum to them here, and you can see it in their play, and if they were town, I would be confirmed scum to them.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:33 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Hu Tao, if you’re town here and can’t see why Maestro is scum here, don’t know what to tell ya
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:34 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It’s like always Maestro and Celebloki here. 3rd is up for debate, I guess.

But yeah, Hu Tao, nice ignoring of the Bingle had to have been HARD pocketed for me to be scum comments.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Bingle - from your POV, town reading me as you say you do, you see why Maestro is also conf scum here.

There is merit in fading Maestro here, and letting Celebloki Neap again, if only to force them to tie a string together with them.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:37 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Celeb can’t die as town because it’ll confirm me as town and Bingle as scum, and Celeb, as scum, has to kill in either Hu Tao/Naerys/Dunnstral/Flavor Leaf.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Bingle - Naerys and Maestro aren’t scum together imo. Naerys wanted that slot dead yesterday, and i dont think that was bussing.

Maestro is always scum here, and I’ve been saying that since RCE was still in the game, at least to Day 2.

Hu Tao has ties there for giving that slot a pass and zero evolution of that read throughout this game—i had the same pass for RCE early, but RCE did a complete 180 from what they did to me the last time they were scum where they called me scum all game and did nothing, here they just did the flip and called me town all game.

Also, Day 2 ending on Cakez heavily implies scum in you and Hu Tao based on the whole Bingle vs Hu Tao.

That’s also another town case for me because Cakez was pushing Hu Tao. I also just don’t take Hu Tao into this late game scenario like this.

The BIGGEST thing that shows that I am town, is why do I have Celebloki claim a Guilty on BINGLE over Hu Tao here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, the entirety of 2375 is to appease to Dunnstral.

It’s clear scum are playing to get Dunnstral’s misvote.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Maestro also slipped in 2375, by the way.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:20 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2351, Hu Tao wrote: I'm leaning celeb and flavor scum. Trying to find the last
From Hu Tao's POV, with this, the last would have to be in Dunnstral or Naerys. They had just agreed with Dunnstral right before this, so it makes no sense for Hu Tao not to say who they're leaning for the 3rd.

From Hu Tao's perspective, it should be 1 of Bingle/Celeb, 1 of Flavor/Maestro, and 1 of Naerys/Dunnstral, and the omit of that last one proves to me they are scum.

100% this is avoiding have to take a stance on the remaining 2 because they need one of their votes to win.

Hu Tao's reads objectively are lined up with Maestro's. They are teamed together.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:24 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2371, Bingle wrote:It’s really not fleaf. I think m is voting with me because it’s a safe play. If they get support on me, he can just hammer. The lim is never outside of me celeb, so poisoning the well on the celeb wagon with a shit vote just makes sense, and if we vote right and get to see tomorrow he looks better because he jumped onto celeb early.

:lol: ex-cuse me? shit vote?
on the person that fake-guiltied?
in a setup this power-heavy where they're claiming another full PR!?
[/quote]

this right here is a scum slip, regardless of who is scum in Bingle or Celebloki.

They have come to the foregone conclusion that Celebloki has 100% fake guiltied with how this is worded.

This means they are either scum who knows Celeb is town and has to discredit Celeb's read further

OR

that they know Celeb is scum who fake guiltied Bingle.

I am coming from the perspective that knows they are scum, of course, so this is 100% a legitimate slip. Whether it convinces you or not, post game it will show.

Scum are actively trying to lead Dunnstral (or myself, I would say) into voting Celebloki
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:26 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2375, Maestro wrote: [
In post 2369, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2345, Naerys wrote: Maestro hopping on Cele is either really bad play or scummy. It kinda reeks with trying to put some psychological pressure on us. Sheepier townies would give in to that and allow speedy mislim.
I dont like Celebloki´s hammer and his reasoning for it, but that Maestro´s vote... the more i think about the less i like it. Its timing, they way he voted.
I dont think i can see a universe where Cele+Maestro are alligned? For scum to fake guilty and his buddy trying to buss him at this point does not make sense. Bingle and Maestro probably buddies
You don't think flavors jump on maestro was equally as bad btw?

Hu isn't scum w/ Flavor, which we kindas knew; but I could see Naerys/FLeaf/Celeb easily after some of the last page or2

:lol: ex-cuse me? shit vote?
on the person that fake-guiltied?
in a setup this power-heavy where they're claiming another full PR!?
this. I messed the quote up in that last one.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:26 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2355, Flavor Leaf wrote: @Dunn - If I were conf town, who would be the scum team for you?
Celeboki and Maestro, and then 1 more, probably between Naerys and Bingle
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:28 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2362, Flavor Leaf wrote: @Dunn - I know I've burned you in the past. It's not happening here. I am town. If you're town, we have to come together.

I think Naerys is town here too.
Well I think you're mafia for being manipulative in this game and repeatedly pushing town and then trying to shift blame
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:29 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Dunnstral/Naerys - I have screwed you both over in the past, I know, but I am NOT doing that here. We have to line up today, and it's not easy, especially because I think Bingle has spent all game long trying to get to a situation like this, but I am leaning that it is Bingle here over Celebloki.

Bingle/Maestro/Hu Tao here.

Hu Tao's lack of acknowledgement for the fact that if I am scum, I would have had to HARD pocket Bingle here. Just no other possibility in that case.

This is because Hu Tao knows I didn't pocket Bingle because they are partners.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:30 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Do you still think it's these 3?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:30 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2394, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2362, Flavor Leaf wrote: @Dunn - I know I've burned you in the past. It's not happening here. I am town. If you're town, we have to come together.

I think Naerys is town here too.
Well I think you're mafia for being manipulative in this game and repeatedly pushing town and then trying to shift blame
I agree.

But the ones who DIED at night are the ones that were town reading me AND that I was town reading since Day 1.

But if you think so, then let's end it. If it's an aimless effort, let's end the game and move on.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:31 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2368, Flavor Leaf wrote:
This is a scum claim for multiple reasons:

1: It implies Hu Tao thinks that I hard pocketed Bingle from the very beginning of the game. Dunn also would need to think this, but I feel like Dunn wasn't in finished analyzing mode, where as it's obvious Hu Tao's looking to pounce.

2: Hu Tao said "still looking for a 3rd". This is the big one. From a Town Tao POV, they know that it's one of Bingle/Celeb. They picked Celeb. They know it's one of Maestro/Flavor. They chose Flavor. They are directly agreeing with Dunnstral's point. This literally only leaves Naerys. How are they "still looking for a 3rd"?

In addition to the case I pushed on them early on in the game, starting Day 1. Hu Tao was expecting to be the one to 1v1 Celebloki here, and hoping to over Bingle. Bingle was not trying to have Celebloki target me because I got pigeonhole defended behind Celebloki.

My town core has been dying off.

First Kyouko, who I pushed as never being scum based on the way they made their case on Gob.

Then Wiz and Thomith, 2 players I've been town locked with since the beginning of the game.

I am confident that scum is Hu Tao/Maestro. Celebloki doesn't die because if Celebloki died last night, I'd be confirmed town, and Thomith and I would be linked up incredibly tight. Thomith is NOT a kill I make with 3 scum alive.

Dunnstral, you are the clutch vote. Please see why Naerys and I are town here.
Well to me Celebloki seems to be the most likely mafia given flips and them not dying at night.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2393, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2355, Flavor Leaf wrote: @Dunn - If I were conf town, who would be the scum team for you?
Celeboki and Maestro, and then 1 more, probably between Naerys and Bingle

Celeb cant be scum with Bingle.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”