Mini 2321: Classic Commercials (Postgame)

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:31 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2397, Flavor Leaf wrote: But the ones who DIED at night are the ones that were town reading me AND that I was town reading since Day 1.
OK, can you show me. Sometimes you say things and they aren't true.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2398, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2368, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2351, Hu Tao wrote: I'm leaning celeb and flavor scum. Trying to find the last
This is a scum claim for multiple reasons:

1: It implies Hu Tao thinks that I hard pocketed Bingle from the very beginning of the game. Dunn also would need to think this, but I feel like Dunn wasn't in finished analyzing mode, where as it's obvious Hu Tao's looking to pounce.

2: Hu Tao said "still looking for a 3rd". This is the big one. From a Town Tao POV, they know that it's one of Bingle/Celeb. They picked Celeb. They know it's one of Maestro/Flavor. They chose Flavor. They are directly agreeing with Dunnstral's point. This literally only leaves Naerys. How are they "still looking for a 3rd"?

In addition to the case I pushed on them early on in the game, starting Day 1. Hu Tao was expecting to be the one to 1v1 Celebloki here, and hoping to over Bingle. Bingle was not trying to have Celebloki target me because I got pigeonhole defended behind Celebloki.

My town core has been dying off.

First Kyouko, who I pushed as never being scum based on the way they made their case on Gob.

Then Wiz and Thomith, 2 players I've been town locked with since the beginning of the game.

I am confident that scum is Hu Tao/Maestro. Celebloki doesn't die because if Celebloki died last night, I'd be confirmed town, and Thomith and I would be linked up incredibly tight. Thomith is NOT a kill I make with 3 scum alive.

Dunnstral, you are the clutch vote. Please see why Naerys and I are town here.
Well to me Celebloki seems to be the most likely mafia given flips and them not dying at night.
They couldn't die. As town, If they did, I become conf town.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:31 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2399, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2393, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2355, Flavor Leaf wrote: @Dunn - If I were conf town, who would be the scum team for you?
Celeboki and Maestro, and then 1 more, probably between Naerys and Bingle

Celeb cant be scum with Bingle.
Why not?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:32 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 2394, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2362, Flavor Leaf wrote: @Dunn - I know I've burned you in the past. It's not happening here. I am town. If you're town, we have to come together.

I think Naerys is town here too.
Well I think you're mafia for being manipulative in this game and repeatedly pushing town and then trying to shift blame
Do you think it could be flavor celeb naerys?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:33 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 154, Flavor Leaf wrote: I’m playing in a Timothy-AWiz town core mode.
In post 155, Flavor Leaf wrote: Thomith*

Autocorrects me to Timothy lol
This is one example from Day 1. This happened throughout the game. I went back and forth for like a second on each of them, but on Day 3, I specifically stated if Thomith is scum, I'm content letting them win. I'll find that for you as well.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:34 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

I never thought Dunn would be the one I tr the most in this point of the game
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:34 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2402, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2355, Flavor Leaf wrote: @Dunn - If I were conf town, who would be the scum team for you?

Why not?
Celeb claimed Not VT on Bingle, Bingle claimed Vanilla. This means one of them are lying.

In theory, I guess they both could be scum and gambiting, but Bingle specifically stated, they didnt want Celeb to target me.

I believe this was because they no longer could kill Celeb without confirming me as town.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:35 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2403, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2394, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2362, Flavor Leaf wrote: @Dunn - I know I've burned you in the past. It's not happening here. I am town. If you're town, we have to come together.

I think Naerys is town here too.
Well I think you're mafia for being manipulative in this game and repeatedly pushing town and then trying to shift blame
Do you think it could be flavor celeb naerys?
Hesitant to call a team of 3 right now, I'm not really sure that it's Naerys, though I thought their posts today were suspect. Might need to do soem partner analysis if other mafia flip
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:35 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I wouldn't vote for Naerys today
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If I were scum, i'd be completely setup that if Celeb and I went down as scum, that my partner would be able to make it through the game alone, and the only other possibility of my partner is Naerys, and that's the most surface scum team out there.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Dunn, it is Maestro, Bingle, and Hu Tao.

If you vote Celebloki, this game is over after they all quick vote.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:37 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2406, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2402, Dunnstral wrote:

Why not?
Celeb claimed Not VT on Bingle, Bingle claimed Vanilla. This means one of them are lying.

In theory, I guess they both could be scum and gambiting, but Bingle specifically stated, they didnt want Celeb to target me.

I believe this was because they no longer could kill Celeb without confirming me as town.
Well town has to get every elimination right now. I think some distancing here instead of acting as a block of 3 is a pretty likely play
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:37 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Why is it Hu Tao?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:37 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i am least sure on Bingle, it could be Celeb.

But they are inching their way to try and get you to vote Celeb.

3 of the 7 players alive here are aligned and are 1 misfade away from victory. They need 1 single town member to misvote.

You are the slot they are setting up to misvote.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:38 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 2408, Dunnstral wrote: I wouldn't vote for Naerys today
I agree. Only voting in those who have or have been voted today
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:38 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2412, Dunnstral wrote: Why is it Hu Tao?
I've cased them literally all game since Day 1...they were my main push on Day 2, and then even on Day 3 I pushed it was Roden and Hu Tao...

and I literally just cased them last page...

but I will go collect posts again.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 872, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 682, Flavor Leaf wrote: UNVOTE: Gob

Day got juicier.

Hu Tao TMI’ing Gob possibility tips the scale to where I think Gob is more likely to flip town than scum, whereas before the chance was more likely scum than town, which is always a good roll on Day 1.

Gob got White Knighted.

Fun thing about this is both Gob and Wiz were my candidates. It’s possible they are both town.

I don’t think I was hiding it very well, but I think Hu Tao is pretty obv scum here.

Not necessarily caring about their fade today because I think it’s just infinitely hard to fade someone like Hu Tao Scum on a Day 1, also in ways it’s not worth it sometimes.

But by their own admission, they were trying to ‘do nothing’ to get town read. This means they are actively trying to position themselves in a specific way in the game.

On top of this, when I stated they had done things already, they were salty because they thought they had ‘literally done nothing’. That reeks of scum being upset they got caught for wrong reasons.

Now the advocate for Vig on FL after I advocated for Cop on Hu Tao.

I would say bar a couple players, I am generally a solid town read player for most players. The difference is, I’m wanting Hu Tao checked, which if they are town, is very beneficial in the long run, especially towards someone who has been actively trying to become town read.

By their own admission, they’ve been ‘doing nothing’ on purpose to get town read, and that’s like the perfect investigative action onto a slot that’s in the background like that, and especially on a sneaky scum like her.

She advocates for a Vig on me, taking me out of the game.

That is a direct Threat Challenging of me. I want to town read Hu Tao if she’s town.

She wants me to die.

She doesn’t have to worry about reading me here.

It also helps guide a Vig off of scum team and onto a claimed Vanilla Townie.

If I am the only death, and ANYONE claims Vig, Hu Tao is scum here.

None of that maybe Vig targeted same player, maybe someone protected.

I have coasted so many games from a Vig claim, partner Vig claim, that I know how to set things up like that.

That is a potential crumb setup by Hu Tao in case they get Gunsmith guiltied they have that to fall back on.
In post 685, Flavor Leaf wrote: And let me say, it’s not one of these that make Hu Tao scum, it is the collection of these together.

Individually, some of these could be townie even, but together, Hu Tao is a scum slot.
In post 687, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Celebloki
Thomith
Naerys

RCEnigma
Roden
Gob
AnimatedWiz

ssbm_kyouko
Dunnstral
Bingle
SirCakez

Hu Tao

Bout where I'm at. I think there's probably 1 scum in my top 2 tiers, and then 2 scum in my bottom 3. This is more doing pools rather than a tier list, like for instance, I can make a Bingle/Kyouko town case, but I am paranoid of Bingle. Like I have a hard time seeing Kyouko make that case on Gob as scum, however, the Kyouko/Hu Tao on AnimatedWiz earlier is hard to not see it as potential partner, however, this goes in Hu Tao favor if scum Tao/kyouko town.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1050, DragonEater70 wrote:
flavor

VC 2.04
VC 2.04

Dunnstral (4): Hu Tao, Celebloki, AnimatedWiz, Roden
Celebloki (4): Thomith, Flavor Leaf, Naerys, Bingle
Naerys (1): SirCakez
AnimatedWiz (1): Dunnstral

Not voting (1): RCEnigma

It takes 6 votes to eliminate someone.

Deadline: (expired on 2023-12-28 00:59:40).

Combined mod ISO: here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:43 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I called out Gob and Wiz as both likely to be town ( i did push Gob heavily at one point, but I was actively calling them town, and it was just time to get them)

I was correct on Kyouko when I said they were likely town for the Gob case.

I was correct on Thomith.

I called out that Kyouko/Hu Tao on Animated Wiz likely had scum on it, and makes a lot of sense for Hu TaoScum/Kyouko town.

With Wiz also flipping town, Hu Tao is almost always scum here.

IN ADDITION, they had already lined up the Bingle/Celeb 1v1, then the Maestro/FL 1v1, and yet fence sit for Naerys/Dunnstral DESPITE talking about town reading you.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:45 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I was one of the main players pushing Celebloki on Day 2, I don't push my partner to make a claim like that.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:46 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 878, AnimatedWiz wrote: I could see a world where it’s
Dunn plus Bingle and RCEnigma,
but I do think my read on Dunn is the strongest out of the 3 by far. I don’t like how he jumped to join Kyouko’s vote on me D1 with no explanation other than sheeping and then today claim
I’m
the one sitting back trying to be quiet when I’ve made twice the posts he has.

I don’t think all votes on me are instantly scummy, but I think a lack of solid reasoning for those votes
is
(the people who were with me in my last game can recount how I townread people voting me D1 and D2 because I agreed with their points). Dunn isn’t very convincing to me because the reasons he gives are very surface-level, and I do think he’s trying to get rid of me because I’m scumreading him.

P.S. Interesting note on the triangle: I currently townread Naerys, and I think she’s townreading me as well, so it’s more of a 2v1 with Dunn than a 1v1v1, I think.
Wiz called this team out, and I believe this is at least 2 for 3. I don't think they were right about Dunn, but they are also town reading Naerys here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 958, Flavor Leaf wrote: Yeah, I was hard town reading Celeblokiyesterday, but some of the things they’ve been saying today just ping me.

And i don’t remember ever being pinged when they are actually scum, even when i would go over the possibility of them being scum.

I only have one game where i had to read them, though, the other i was scum and they were town.

Their reads list looks political too
In post 959, Flavor Leaf wrote: I just don’t really buy Hu Tao as a top town read here.

Even by Hu Tao’s own statement, they haven’t really done much.

And while I scum read Hu Tao, it doesn’t mean I think they’re always scum here, and I might think that I lean town Hu Tao because I’m scum reading them, if that makes sense.

But the very top? Hu Tao? Someone who actively gets town read as scum?

Yeah, I don’t buy that.

The post they made before Thomith voted also pinged me a little, the “I’m back” kinda post.

I didn’t want to go off of just that, but with the political reads list, Celebloki dropped a bunch for me.

I feel it’s possible Celeb/Dunn?

But Cakez is right, we definitely should take some time for today.
In post 960, Flavor Leaf wrote: The reason it doesn’t ping me as much when Thomith puts Hu Tao to the top is because if Hu Tao is in fact scum, even if they aren’t at this point, then Hu Tao setup that pocket on Thomith early.

And even if Hu Tao town, I can still see a world where the 2 of them specifically just found each other as town.

That’s the difference between Thomith putting Hu Tao at the top and Celeb here.
Okay, so I was seeing Hu Tao/Celeb team at the time, this is actually good points for Bingle.

I also called out multiple times that I believed Thomith was in a Hu Tao pocket.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:51 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2375, Maestro wrote:
In post 2351, Hu Tao wrote: I'm leaning celeb and flavor scum. Trying to find the last

w3tf?
In post 2368, Flavor Leaf wrote: This is a scum claim for multiple reasons:

[ ... ]

2: Hu Tao said "still looking for a 3rd". This is the big one. From a Town Tao POV, they know that it's one of Bingle/Celeb. They picked Celeb. They know it's one of Maestro/Flavor. They chose Flavor. They are directly agreeing with Dunnstral's point. This literally only leaves Naerys. How are they "still looking for a 3rd"?

I...actually agree w this! [unv][/unv]

willing to vote Hu Tao at some point but very annoyed w/ FLeaf for thinking it's me thast goes today

if you wanna keep calling me"so bad I must b3e scum!" that's fine, but we still need to lim in Bingle/Celeb today & if FLeaf somehow thinks both are Town I'm rly fucking confused here about what he expects to do by swerving the elim for today over on me
In addition to the case I pushed on them early on in the game, starting Day 1. Hu Tao was expecting to be the one to 1v1 Celebloki here, and hoping to over Bingle. Bingle was not trying to have Celebloki target me because I got pigeonhole defended behind Celebloki.

My town core has been dying off.

I am confident that scum is Hu Tao/Maestro. Celebloki doesn't die because if Celebloki died last night, I'd be confirmed town, and Thomith and I would be linked up incredibly tight. Thomith is NOT a kill I make with 3 scum alive.

Dunnstral, you are the clutch vote. Please see why Naerys and I are town here.

"you town core" ok bud & I am confident it's Celeb/FLeaf after this white-knight of a Day, Dunn, plz see that :roll:

explain the bolded plz, FLeaf
In post 2369, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2345, Naerys wrote: Maestro hopping on Cele is either really bad play or scummy. It kinda reeks with trying to put some psychological pressure on us. Sheepier townies would give in to that and allow speedy mislim.
I dont like Celebloki´s hammer and his reasoning for it, but that Maestro´s vote... the more i think about the less i like it. Its timing, they way he voted.
I dont think i can see a universe where Cele+Maestro are alligned? For scum to fake guilty and his buddy trying to buss him at this point does not make sense. Bingle and Maestro probably buddies
Therefore Bingle+Maestro+Dunn feels rather likely to me
You don't think flavors jump on maestro was equally as bad btw?

Hu isn't scum w/ Flavor, which we kindas knew; but I could see Naerys/FLeaf/Celeb easily after some of the last page or2
In post 2371, Bingle wrote:It’s really not fleaf. I think m is voting with me because it’s a safe play. If they get support on me, he can just hammer. The lim is never outside of me celeb, so poisoning the well on the celeb wagon with a shit vote just makes sense, and if we vote right and get to see tomorrow he looks better because he jumped onto celeb early.

He just really didn’t expect me to have such strength in my fleaf read.

:lol: ex-cuse me? shit vote? on the person that fake-guiltied? in a setup this power-heavy where they're claiming another full PR!?
It's mentioned again later but it's weird that you are treating Flavor Leaf as if they can be town and you are annoyed with them for suspecting you. They are absolutely confirmed mafia to you.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:52 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2404, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 154, Flavor Leaf wrote: I’m playing in a Timothy-AWiz town core mode.
In post 155, Flavor Leaf wrote: Thomith*

Autocorrects me to Timothy lol
This is one example from Day 1. This happened throughout the game. I went back and forth for like a second on each of them, but on Day 3, I specifically stated if Thomith is scum, I'm content letting them win. I'll find that for you as well.
If these are they players that were townreading you when they died, they were both power roles so had to be killed for that reason.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:53 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2418, Flavor Leaf wrote: I called out Gob and Wiz as both likely to be town ( i did push Gob heavily at one point, but I was actively calling them town, and it was just time to get them)

I was correct on Kyouko when I said they were likely town for the Gob case.

I was correct on Thomith.

I called out that Kyouko/Hu Tao on Animated Wiz likely had scum on it, and makes a lot of sense for Hu TaoScum/Kyouko town.

With Wiz also flipping town, Hu Tao is almost always scum here.

IN ADDITION, they had already lined up the Bingle/Celeb 1v1, then the Maestro/FL 1v1, and yet fence sit for Naerys/Dunnstral DESPITE talking about town reading you.
Well I feel that you had a big part in pushing through a lot of the miseliminations like Roden

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”